Malva's drug

By LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... More

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20 Vegas 3

500 22 3
By LolKayy02

.

Blaise:
After I helped Malva earlier, She fell asleep in a hug, so I took her to My father and my mother, My mother flew down as soon as possible once she found out.

I was now going to get Malva some more comfortable clothing to change into. Once I arrived to the empty big Beach house i found Malvas room, I searched her closet for something.

I found a huge Blue shirt so I took that out and found her some sweat pants, I was going to get her some shorts but they are really short for a hospital then every other guy going to be starting at her.

I was about to leave when a opened note caught my Attention. It said my name, So I read it. I always think back to before. What would've happened if I never read that note.

To Blaise, aka the fuck face who didn't even give me a chance to express my feelings before sleeping with another.
This is dumb, writing this note is also dumber. Never in a million years have I thought I would like I guess? Oh my gosh this sounds like a love letter. Wait this is a love letter! But not like love love? Wait I'm not sure if I love love you? I like you thought that's for sure. Oh my gosh! But I'm not saying this to get in your pants. Wait when did I start talking about having sex with you. Not that I haven't thought it about it! Oh my gosh no I definitely haven't thought about you in that way I'm not sure wait back to what I was saying.
Blaise this is awkward, Especially because We have hated each other for years. I guess that was hate? I'm trying to say I guess... If you reciprocate the feelings I'll be willing to give this a chance.- Malva (Amara)

Malva- I- what the hell.

She was goi- to.

I just fucked up, I obviously have feelings for Malva but am I ready to admit it.

MALVA:

I woke up in empty arms, I look around to see I'm on a hospital couch, I was missing the warmth of Blaise which was weird.

I then hurried up and sat up, Then saw Blaise coming over to me with paper and clothing. I smiled at him grateful for the change of clothing.

My father was still in a long surgery.

"Here" Blaise handed me the clothing. I was going to the bathroom before he stopped me. "I found your note" Blaise whispered in my ear as his lips softly glazed my ear making me push away from him.

I hurried to the bathroom feeling embarrassed. After I changed into the comfortable clothing I called Kat.

"Spill the tea" She said which made me start my daily rant.

"Blaise found the note, THE NOTE! That confessed I like him!!! Oh my gosh! I'm dying, KATHERINE I CANT BREATH! My life is over" I dramatically said sliding down the bathroom wall.

"Your not dying your just afraid of your own feelings, Which is natural" Kat said calming me down.

After a lot of yelling and a few pep talks Kat some how convinced me to leave the bathroom.

I slowly got up and walked out. Only to see Blaise leaning by the lounging door with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Don't talk to me" I said trying to walk past him.

"Mhm nice to know, That note was truly something" Blaise said chuckling, I swear I probably looked reder then a tomato.

"Fine Blaise Berlusconi, I'm confessing my undying love for you, I have so many fantasies about you. I just want to marry you" I sarcastically said, Blaise smirk only grew larger.

"That's basically what the note said" Blaise said shrugging.

"Oh shut up" I said smacking his arm.

"We do have to talk though" Blaise said seriously.

"Ok" I dread out.

"We could try this" Blaise suggested.

"Probably" I shrugged.

"Have you ever" Blaise said gesturing towards me and him.

"Nope, Let's not... tell people... we are um......?" I said confused.

"Yeah keeping it on the low I guess" Blaise said.

"Meaning rules, Don't touch me, Don't be all cozy and cringe and shit to me. Raising red alarms and in the office strictly business" I said staring him in the eye.

"Of course Amara has rules" Blaise said irritated. I just walked away thinking what the fuck did I just do.

I basically in a relationship with Blaise! What if this is wrong. Like not right you know? Maybe I should see how everything is going first.

Into a nurse came up to me making me stand up.

"The surgery was a success, we removed the bullet, The anesthesia should be wearing off soon and you could see him" she said and I was so glad.

Into I got a email from Ice

This is what the security footage caught, This was exactly after the power went out. The night camera caught this.

We can't get identity on who it is, but it looks like a female with raven black hair. When I edited it. This all I can do. don't forget to look at the file I gave you. - Ice.

I looked at it over and over again. Raven black hair.

I then felt a hand on my thigh and looked up to see Blaise. Ugh, what did I say about physical touch.

"Haven't even been three minutes and your already breaking rules" I seethed through my teeth.

"Well some rules are worth breaking"

"Well not this one so get your hand of me before I cut it off" I angrily gritted through my teeth.

"Wow feisty as usual" Blaise said still not removing his hand into Faze came in.

"How are you Malva need anything?" Faze asked, I smiled in appreciation.

"No thanks I'm fine" I flashed him a smile.

"Alright, I'm going to go, get some sleep at the beach house. I recommend you two get some shut eye" Faze said before walking out.

"He's right you need proper sleep" Blaise said getting up.

"I'm fine" I said looking forward at the nurses.

"I've heard that many times, Your not fine. I can't believe no one can see through that bullshit when you say it" Blaise said shaking his head in shame.

Turns out if Blaise really wants something he gets it. That's how I ended up at the beach house. It was around midnight. Once I entered my room. I took a shower walked out in a sports bra and shorts for bed when there was a knock on my door.

I slowly open it to see Blaise. I groan before letting him in and closing the door.

"What?" I asked pulling back my covers.

"I was checking up on you" Blaise said leaning against my back wall.

"Oh wow that's me do me a favor and tuck me in" I said sarcastically but no Blaise took it literal.

Once I was comfortable in bed. I was staring up at the ceiling depending if I want to do something. But like I always say fuck my self conscious and do what I want.

"Blaise" I said before he was trying to leave.

"si amore" Blaise said turning around.

"Lay with me" I said patting the side of the bed.

"It's takes a lot more to get me in bed Tesoro"

"Oh shut up, and cuddle me you dumbass" I said cringing at my own words.

After Blaise was laying with me, With his arm secured around my waist and my head on his chest.

What's crazy is how we know everything about each other, Yet it feels like we are discovering another part.

I never thought I'd see the day that I'll be cuddling with Blaise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.6K 22
When George Newton moves to Bantfell with the promise of superheroes and excitement and a way to finally control the abilities that have been tauntin...
50.3K 1K 18
❝i guess i'm just a playdate to you❞ sadie sink and katie longfelt have been friends ever since sadie got the role of max mayfield on the hit netflix...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad