TrAnSfOrMeRs OnEsHoTs! (Disco...

By _V1S3XUALL_

(THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS. MY WRITING IS CRINGE. LMFAO, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!) I do not own Ha... More

Shattered Glass: Megatron x Reader 🚩Requested! 🚩
A/N
Smokescreen x Reader 🚩Requested 🚩
Knockout x Femme Reader 🚩Requested🚩
🚩Knockout x Femme Reader Requested🚩 Part 2!!!
A/N
(Human) Bumblebee X Winged!Reader /Requested/
Requests and Rules;
Knockout x Reader x Bumblebee /Requested/
Mer-Smokescreen x Human!Male! Reader
Ultra Magnus x Galaxius Prime
Dreadwing x Femme!Reader

Least liked Autobot x Reader x Fave Autobot

402 5 4
By _V1S3XUALL_

So this one shot is dedicated to NO ONE except me. I mean, unless you have the same stuff in common. Hope you like it!! But my mom is healthy and alive. And the main character is me too, hope you guys like it! Also, using a fake name! UwU. If you guys want your request like this; tell meh pls! ♥️

"Augh, Wheeljack, I don't think this is going to work out!" Mackenzie huffed at Wheeljack. He was always too reckless, and barely ever cuddled or showed affection in front of the others, and was just downright mean to Mackenzie.

"Hmph. Found that out just now, huh, Sunshine?" Wheeljack was busy fixing Ultra Magnus' ship. The new Autobot and SIC to Optimus.

"You're so difficult! Isn't that your nickname for Ratchet?! I hope you know that we were going to last and that I actually loved you when I saw you. Well, I was mistaken. Won't talk to you again, Jackie. Oh, never mind. I mean, Wheeljack." Mackenzie stomped away from Wheeljack, anger boiling in her. With the feel of sadness, guilt and regret.

Mackenzie was caught in her thoughts when she noticed that the SIC was trying to get her attention.

"Solider! Answer me!" Magnus boomed at Mackenzie.

"What? Oh, yes sir? Sorry sir." Mackenzie looked up, a little bit sad, and pushed up her rose-gold glasses.

"Time for training."

"Alright sir." Wheeljack suddenly walked in, and started talking to Ratchet. He hugged Ratchet from behind, and snuck a little kiss.

Mackenzie felt betrayed. She felt as if Wheeljack never really loved her.

"I'm not telling you again, Solider!" Ultra Magnus was getting ticked that Mackenzie wasn't listening. Was she ever?

"I-im sorry sir. I'll head my way there now. " Mackenzie managed to stutter without crying. When she made it to the workout or training area, she switched tops. Mackenzie looked at herself in the mirror.

"Huh. I guess I did grow a few inches. Better get to work." She started posing cutely, then turned around and saw Raf.

"GAAH-" She screamed and fell, but Raf caught her arm and pulled her up.

"I swear to-"

Raf giggled a little bit, then apologized to her.

"I noticed that you aren't trying to show affection to Wheeljack right now?" Raf sat down on one of the gym benches, while Mackenzie practiced her planks.

"Well, about him, Raf. We aren't together anymore. I have eyes for someone else." Mackenzie dropped to the floor from a plank. Those were so hard sometimes. She then did more planks, while talking to Raf.

"And whom may that be?" Raf questioned, and pushed his glasses up like he normally does.

"I-I think I like the new guy. Ultra Magnus. He's pretty hot, and I have to figure out the soft side of him." Mackenzie confessed.

"He's well-built."

"Raf, are you gay?" They both laughed it out, they were best friends, since they were close in age. Miko was cool, nice taste in music, but, reckless and crazy. She reminded Mackenzie of Wheeljack. Mackenzie needed a break from both of them, and needed quality time with her best friend, and her practical mom, Arcee.

*a lil backstory*

When Mackenzie was little, her mom had died, due to cancer. She was about 9, turning 10. Nobody had told her the news until her birthday. Her mom was promised to be there, she was a Navy Seal, and promised to be back on her birthday. She was heartbroken. She had severe depression, even for a youngling. She needed her mom for her first break up. But, she wasn't there. Mackenzie's dad was heartbroken too, but then found a wonderful lady. Mackenzie loved this new lady, whom was so close to her, she was her practical step mom. But, Arcee was a mother figure to her as well. Basically her dad, but no lover.

*continuing on*

Mackenzie and Raf walked into the main room, practically dying of laughter.

"Oh my God, Raf, you're a comedian-" Mackenzie was clutching her sides, with Raf softly slapping her back, also dying.

"I know, it's my destiny!" Raf suddenly acted like a man, with a fake man voice. That made Mackenzie laugh even harder.

"HAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH STOPPP-" Mackenzie was practically screaming from laughter.

Ultra Magnus was watching from a distance, that laugh, and smile, made his spark so happy. He eventually smiled at the two.

Wheeljack snapped his out of his thoughts.

"Hey, sIr, she's mine, and not your's to take." Wheeljack hissed at Ultra Magnus.

"That is no way to talk to your Commander, Wheeljack." Ultra Magnus KNEW he was wrong. He over heard Mackenzie and his breakup arguement.

"Just," Wheeljack started to whisper, "Frag. Off." Wheeljack walked away and set his helm on Ratchet's shoulder.

"Hey, Raf, let's do karaoke!! Miko, you have your microphone?!" Mackenzie screamed over to Miko.

"Yeah, it's other there." Miko was playing more video games with Jack. Mackenzie eventually learned Jack was Miko's crush.

After they set up karaoke, Mackenzie sang her first song, by herself which was surprising.

"Found you, when your heart was broke.... Filled your cup until it overflowed..." Mackenzie sang proudly. It was by one of her favorite artists, Halsey.

She glared at Wheeljack the whole time she sang it.

"Put you right back on your feet, just so you can take advantage of me~" Mackenzie sang smothky but louder. After the song was over, she then sang, "Knockin' Boots" With Raf, and a few other songs until she got tired.

Ultra Magnus cleared his throat, as he saw Mackenzie walking around base, boredom, capturing her every move.

"Yes, sir?" Mackenzie looked up and smiled at the Commander, and saluted.

Ultra Magnus picked Mackenzie up with his servo and placed her near a ledge, close by his face.

"You don't need to do that, Mackenzie. Just, when it's just us, call me Magnus. If you would." The lightest shade of blue hovered over Magnus' cheekplates.

Happiness filled Mackenzie, and a giant smile filled her face.

"Thanks, sir- uh- I mean- Magnus." Mackenzie stuttered.

Ultra Magnus gave Mackenzie one of his rare smiles. When he first laid eyes on her, he nearly laughed at the face of her. He didn't like her. Too crazy like Miko but then again, smarter than Jack. (haH yOu thOugHt I wAs goNna sAy loVe her I bEt- 😂)
But, the soon dislike, turned to like, then to love. He loved seeing her face everyday after school. He loved her smile and her laughing with Raf everyday.

"This won't be easy for me. Can I just show you? " Mackenzie started to heavily blush Magnus had no idea on what she was going to do.

Magnus nodded his head.

"Holoform on please?" Mackenzie had a hand behind her head, blushing even more. Magnus set her down, and his holoform came to life.

"You needed to show-" Magnus was cut off by the kiss Mackenzie had given him.

Mackenzie pulled away, and looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"I'm sorry sir! I had no other way to express my feelings, I was too scared! I'm so sorry!" Mackenzie was expecting for Magnus to turn down her.

"I love you." Magnus picked her up and hugged her.

Mackenzie started to cry, ever the slightest.

"I love you too." Mackenzie returned his hug and snuggled into his shoulder.

"Mackenzie! I was looking for you! What are you doing with the Commander?" Wheeljack had ran in to "talk" to Mackenzie.

Magnus had pulled away from the cute human, and switched to his normal form, and stood in front of Mackenzie.

"Doing what you SHOULD be doing."

"She's my sparkmate, haven't you heard?! Frag off like I told you!! Mackenzie, come here." Wheeljack almost picked up Mackenzie but she screamed at him.

"NO!! I'VE GOTTEN OVER YOU!! DON'T ACT LIKE I'VE SEEN YOU WITH RATCHET! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I HATE YOU!" Everyone in the room at the current time was surprised on how angry a small little human could get.

Arcee walked in.

"Mackenzie? Is everything alright?"

"It's none of your business, motorcycle." Wheeljack forcefully picked up Mackenzie and dangled her by the shirt.

"MAGNUS HELP ME!!" Mackenzie was screaming and crying for help. She was struggling to get out of his hold.

Magnus dived for Mackenzie, but ended up on the floor.

"You want her? You'll have to get her." Wheeljack cackled evily as he dropped her.

"NOOO!! HELP! HELP! HELP ME!!" Mackenzie was screaming, and protecting her head for the fall she was preparing for. Miko, Jack, and Raf all came running with a giant blanket, to catch Mackenzie.

"Ah-ah-ahh!! That's cheating!" Wheeljack pushed the kids away.

"MACKENZIE!!" Ultra Magnus and Arcee both lept for the falling human.

Optimus had ran in with Ratchet.

"What is going on?!" Optimus saw both of Mackenzie's (guardians) people on top of each other.

Ultra Magnus was curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Optimus, sir! Arcee and Ultra Magnus were fighting over Mackenzie! I tried to stop them, but-"

"Optimus, don't believe him! Wheeljack had Mackenzie in his grasp and then dropped her on the floor!" The children spoke up for Mackenzie.

Ultra Magnus eventually got off the floor, and held a small, bleeding, unconscious human.

"Get June! Now!" Arcee yelled, amd the children gave Ultra Magnus the blanket, to wrap up Mackenzie.

Optimus has sent Wheeljack to one of the prisoner cells. Dang, whoever knew, Prime could do that to his own?

*le time skip*

Mackenzie was asleep in the hospital, June being her nurse. Her dad, step mom, sibling, and step siblings came. (Step siblings being ONLY the step moms kids)

"Yay, she's almost dead!!!" Charlotte, Mackenzie's biological sister said.

Mackenzie's dad was too worried to deal with her shenanigans, so Patti, (stepmom) took it over.

"Charlotte, I know you've been wishing for her death, but once she's gone, you'll regret it."

"Please, Mackenzie, come back to me, please." Mackenzie's dad was crying, he's never done that, in Mackenzie's life at least. He was holding her hand. The heart machine started to slow.

"Honey.... " Patti startes to tear up, as her heart rate got slower. She sets a hand on Donovan, (Mackenzie's dad) who starts full-time crying.

June come running in. "We have a code 175, we need to get her oxygen levels higher, and we need a doctor in here stat!" June said, into her radio. Doctors came swarming in, the family was forced out. (I have no idea what an actual code 175 is just a random number)

*a few hours later*

"Sir, visiting hours are over-" A nurse pushes Donovan and the family toward the door.

"But my daughters in there! She needs me!" Donovan struggles and gets out for her hold.

"I understand that sir, but she needs to rest-" The nurse moved him farther back.

"LET ME SEE MY DAUGHTER!!" He screamed at the nurse.

"Hon, let's come back tomorrow, okay? You'll see her soon." Patti grabbed a hold of Donovan's shoulder and pulled the family to the car.

*next day*

Mackenzie woke up groggily in her hospital bed. She looked over at the few holoforms in the chairs.

"M-Mag-n-nus?" The poor child managed to say.

"Mackenzie?! Oh, thank Primus! Arcee! Get the doctors!" Magnus held Mackenzie's hand and then softly kissed it.

June came rushing back in with a notepad and paper.

"We've already contacted the school about your injury. Refrien from talking, it lowers your oxygen levels."

Mackenzie nodded, feeling a sharp pain in her side. It felt like someone was stabbing her repeatedly with a spear. She started to softly cry. June gave her the notepad and paper.

"Are you alright, Mackenzie?" Magnus and Arcee both asked, with worried faces.

She wrote and showed to them on the notepad,
-My side, it hurts so bad-

"When you fell, and Magnus caught you, your side was bleeding, and June said a rib might be fractured. "

Mackenzie wrote on the paper
-You guys care too much about me, why not just let me die? My sis would love that-

"Oh, Mackenzie... Don't ever say that.. I love you. " Magnus wiped a tear from his eye.

"Don't ever say that! You're like my own child to me. I love you too. Well, as a mother-to-daughter relationship."

Mackenzie groaned as a throbbing session began in her head.

"I'll leave you to rest. Goodnight, Mackenzie." Arcee kissed her head softly and left.

Mackenzie scribbled on her paper-
-And then there were two-

"Mhm." Magnus chuckled a little bit.

-Join me, cuddle me, unlike my ex would ♥️- Mackenzie showed the paper to Magnus then threw it down with hands reaching for Magnus.

"Whatever you say, darling~" Ultra Magnus smiled devilishly and jumped onto the hospital bed and cuddled with Mackenzie.

"Love you." Mackenzie barely managed to squeak.

"I love you more." Ultra Magnus 'booped' Mackenzie's nose. She then ran her fingers through his neon-nlue hair.

End of Part One
How was that?! I want to know UwU. I made this in a matter of a few hours- with breaks. I really liked that. If you don't like it, welp-
But, if you do, let me know! If our want your request like this, you can do this;
State your least favorite con/bot,
State your most favorite bot/con
Yes you can do one con and one bot for ex:
Least fav; Arachnid, most fav: Optimus
Like that! Tell me if it was good... I feel doibtfull about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 970 15
Y/D is the last of the original predacons, but no one knows it because he learned to transform. He's remained in hiding ever since the Great Cataclys...
21.2K 274 16
Literally smuts , fluffs etc I DONT do X reader at all no requests for that. I do take requests but I rarely read da comments tbh I do gay ships s...
24.8K 512 24
I do not own fairy tail or the little mermaid all rights go to their respected owners. plus this is my first time writing a fanfiction so you have be...
8.2K 551 18
(Working on title) The idea for the hunger games doesn't belong to me. Nor do transformers. Nor does this actual idea for the book. I. Own. Nothing...