Wolves and Rabbits

Par ShadeandShadows

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS MATURE... Smut, strong language, and graphic violence. A witch's curse endangers werewo... Plus

Before We Begin...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Mature Content)
Chapter 3 (Mature Content)
Chapter 4 (Mature Content)
Chapter 5 (Mature Content)
Chapter 6 (Mature Content)
Chapter 7 (Mature Content)
Chapter 9 (Mature Content)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Mature Content)
Chapter 12 (Mature Content)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Bonus Chapter 1 (Mature Content)
Bonus Chapter 2 (Mature Content)
Bonus Chapter 3 (Mature Content)

Chapter 8 (Mature Content)

406 15 0
Par ShadeandShadows

Sigh this chapter is a mess. I keep reading through it and changing/adding things... and now it feels messier than ever. UGH!

CHAPTER 8 (MATURE CONTENT)

The morning light danced across the room and the birds sang out their greeting to the new day. Dustin woke next to his lover with a smile on his face. Last night, Dana had found a large flat box under the bed. Opening it she saw it contained a variety of sex toys. Dustin explained that after a female bunny had sex for the first time, it triggered a "heat" of sorts. No doubt a bid for the survival of the species.

The heat could last anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month or so. During this time, females were constantly in need of sexual pleasure. Though male Wererabbits were extraordinarily virile and had great stamina, the demands of an almost month long 24 hour fuck fest would wear out even the most stalworth of bucks. So a box of toys and an emergency call to the local "Fuck Buck" or trusted friend would give the males time to recuperate.

Fascinated by this bit of information, Dana picked up a small light purple vibrator. "Well we should definitely test these out on you to make sure they work." she said with a smirk turning on the little contraption.

Dustin's eyes widened in shock as his heart rate sped up and his dick swelled. "These aren't for me they um...Oh blueberry pies." he groaned. His thoughts abandoned him completely as she dragged the humming machine over his hard flat nipples.

"I think you might have a food fetish." Dana mentioned as she ran the vibrator teasingly over his warm sun-kissed skin. "Definitely going to test that later."

"Ah fuck!" he yelped as Dana slid over a sensitive spot on his sides. With a devious grin she began to tickle him.

"NO! S-STOP!" Dustin gasped helplessly laughing and struggling. Even as a male, he was no match against her werewolf strength and he fucking loved it.

-------------------

Dustin stretched while smiling as he felt the dull pain and stiffness that was the aftermath of a night of love making. Looking to his side he admired the relaxed sharp features of his lover. She was beautiful. After tasting such dark pleasures of submission, Dustin knew that he was ruined. Does were submissive by nature and Dustin couldn't see himself as their dominant. He wanted to be owned by the lovely creature lying next to him. He didn't care that she was a wolf or that he was supposed to marry Nina, if they ever found her. Nothing else mattered.

But then reality set in and so did the feeling of hopelessness. He didn't want to marry a doe that he saw more as a sister than a wife. But then he didn't want to disappoint her or his mother. He wanted to be with Dana forever but was scared to bring it up because she might reject him and leave because of his clinginess.

Then another worry settled in what would he do if she found her mate. He was instantly jealous of this unknown male. He wanted his mahogany goddess and didn't want to share if it meant that he would never have a chance to be with her again. Dustin sighed unhappily. He was falling in love. It was the best worst thing that had ever happened to him.

----------------------

Dustin and Dana made their way into the woods. The elders were aware of her presence in Rabbit Land and became nervous. They issued a curfew to be indoors before dark. This played nicely into the solution in dealing with the threat of vampires.

The creatures of night could not enter another's sanctuary without permission. A precaution placed by the Creator long ago. During the daytime, vampires, especially young vampires, were weak. At night they were destructive. A vampire could go months in between feedings. Unfortunately they were also opportunistic killers. Werewolves were a buffer that served to protect lesser beings though the wolves themselves never actively sought to help anyone. But now vampires were running rampant and running the risk of exposure to humans.

Really it was just a matter of time before the werewolves became extinct. Vampires though enjoyed the thrill of defeating the strong beast in their prime so they didn't hold back and put further stress on the dying breed. The only way that the vampires would retreat was if the curse was broken. Werewolf births were usually 100% and the pups healthy.

Young wolves could begin training at 8 years. A pre-teen was strong enough to take down a young vampire. Dustin thought that the vampires wouldn't be a problem for long.

Dana pointed out that there would be a strain on werewolves until the next generation was ready to fight. During which time their enemies would try to attack but the wolves could form powerful alliances among other supernaturals that would aid them. After all, werewolves might be bullies but they kept the vampires at bay and maintained the balance in their world.

The couple had been walking for sometime and had long passed the waterfall. Dustin froze as he felt an unnatural chill come from in front of them. The trees before them looked neither dead nor alive. No birds sang within their branches. The area looked hostile and altogether unfriendly.

"The Dark Forest." Dana said, breaking the silence.

Dustin sighed seeing a small familiar set of rabbit prints in a now dried puddle of hard mud. The alarming amount of wolf prints diminished his hope that Nina was still alive in the scary woods. But until he was sure that she was dead, he wouldn't stop searching. He owed her that much.

"Now that we know she went this way and is still evidently alive, we'll have to come back. The black of night falls sooner here and there are caves where creatures who thrive in darkness make their homes. We'll return at first light. Come Rabbit." she commanded, affectionately squeezing his hand.

Dustin nodded tiredly. As they turned, Dana suddenly stiffened as she sensed danger but before she could give warning her companion was yanked from her grasp. Growling loudly she turned to meet the blood red eyes of a new predator.

Dana carefully sniffed the air. Though she could locate several predators nearby there were no allies to her current enemy.

"Bold move vampire. You must have a death wish attacking a werewolf alone." Dana said arrogantly.

"You're kind is dying and even if it wasn't I'll have no problem taking down a girl." the male boasted.

Dana snorted, "If you were an old vampire then we would be more evenly matched." Her glowing eyes narrowed on the troublesome creature, "But I can still detect the human in your blood. Go back to your Sire, youngling, before you die." she said menacingly. Her wolf was emitting pheromones that made the lesser predator wary.

"I'll kill him if you come closer." He threatened a sliver of fear in his voice. Dustin winced as the vampire tightened his powerful grip.

Dana chuckled, "You kill my dinner and I'll eat you instead." Her cold glare promised death.

The vampire trembled. "How do I know you won't attack me?"

Dana raised a brow, "Cause I'm really hungry and vampires aren't as tasty as a sweet smelling rabbit." she replied coolly with an arrogant smirk.

The vampire gulped nervously before taking off. He had thrown Dustin's body towards Dana who caught him easily.

Dana snarled toward the direction that the vampire took off fighting her wolf not to chase after him. Dustin whimpered. His eyes widened with fear at the pheromones Dana emitted. His rabbit nature begged him to flee. Breaking away from her grasp, he stumbled over a root.

Dana closed her eyes and calmed her wolf who was now upset that their rabbit was scared of them. Opening her eyes again, they were back to normal. "I'm sorry Rabbit. Shhh... it's alright. My wolf and I didn't like that blood sucker threatening you. Come here baby." she said, opening her arms.

Dustin crawled forward, his heart still racing in terror, but he wanted to be in her arms. He loved her more than he feared her. 

Dana pulled him close, his head on her chest, breathing his light scent, until his heart slowed. She loved his scent. It was more like sunlight and fresh cut hay rather than the strong masculine musk of a werewolf. He was her warmth and comfort. The hand that was stroking his soft golden hair paused.

He wasn't her mate yet she was feeling something dangerously close to an emotion she had never felt before. She wondered if she would feel the same about her mate. Her wolf whined at the thought. Her animal side was more than fond of the rabbit but also longed for her true mate. That is if he existed. Dana thought, recalling how she had visited a good number of packs and still hadn't found him. But then again being a "respectable rogue" rather than a crazy one still didn't open too many doors. She may never find her soulmate and for once the thought didn't bother her. What did her bother was that her rabbit was in the open and she needed to protect him. 

"Come Rabbit." she said standing. She took his hand and helped him up. "We must find shelter for the night because it's too late to return and the vampires are near."

=============================

Sometimes I feel like I'm spot on with writing other times I feel sucky at it. This whole chapter needs an overhaul. I don't know what to do with a lot of these fetishes. So sorry if a kink mentioned is "your thing" and I didn't represent it very well. I'll have to try again later.

What do you think of the story so far?

I hadn't planned on Dana and Dustin's story to be so prominent but it just seems to work out that way.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

299K 7.2K 29
Meeting your mate is meant to be the best moment of your life and in some circumstances you would be right but, my mate used and rejected me and gues...
24.6K 2.3K 42
She didn't have to know yet. I would allow nature do its job in this life. Our lives never included normal, it was our curse and our blessing. But wh...
592 85 48
Eva's simple life is turned upside down when a shocking incident leads her on a soul-searching adventure. As dark hidden secrets from the past surfac...
130K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...