Bonds

By gloomyblueberry

There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Quirk details+other stuff (Necessary)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
just tododeku stuff+others
Filler 1
sorryyy
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
The one where it ends
I'll miss you

Part 22

2.8K 82 30
By gloomyblueberry

Time to go back to hell

---------‐----------‐---------‐‐-‐---‐‐--‐-------‐--------------

*Shoto pov*

I head back home and open the door as slowly and quietly as I can. But a very soft creak is heard. I knew i was screwed. "SHOTOOOOO", Endewhore screams he walks to the front door," where the hell were you?", "I was with a friend", I receive a slap on the face for that. " you don't need any friends. You need to spend all your time training. Come", joy I get to train with this bitch.

*Izuku pov*

I got home at 6.59 and I entered my house knowing I wasn't late. I took off my shoes and went straight up to my room and took a shower. I changed into shorts and a crop top because it was really hot. Naturally all the cats were in their spots. Tea apparently really like being in my shirt. I went downstairs to see Bakugou in our kitchen, laughing with papa?

They didn't see me so I quickly ran to Toshi's room and opened the door to see Toshi hitting it off with the entire bakusquad except Bakugou because he was in the kitchen apparently, getting along with my papa.

I was freaking out. I pulled Toshi out of his room and dragged him to mine. "What the fuck is going on dude?",I say after closing the door," whoa calm down Izu, is something wrong?", "Yes. Toshi. Everything is wrong!", I whisper-yell "Izuku calm down and talk to me"

Then I realise I didn't tell him that Bakugou used to bully me. I didn't want to change anything because he was having fun for once and it looked like dad hadn't told papa either so I wasn't gonna change that, "Nothing Toshi, I was just surprised that Bakugou was here. I'm fine", he nods and leaves after giving me a hug without disturbing the cats.

Toshi comes back in 2 minutes later and says,"Izuku I need you to do me a favor.", I tilt my head cus I was curious,"I need you to wear fucking pants and a long fucking T-shirt", I start laughing,"I thought it was something serious" I say still laughing, "I'm not changing. It's really hot and I don't care." He leaves my room with a grunt of disapproval.

Then I go into Toshi's room to say hi,"hi guys, sorry about before", I say extremely awkwardly, dreading every word I spoke. Mina screams,"awe the cats are so cute", I introduce all of them.

They were lots of fun. Everything was going great until Toshi said,"do you guys wanna see a video of her, it's so fricking cute. Dad, papa and I love watching it.", I was about to hit Toshi when he asked me,

"do you want to watch the video izu?"

I was outraged "no I don-" "shut up. sit down and watch the video", I did as I was told and watched the video of me waking up to all the cats licking me and Tea crawling into my shirt for the first time. They all,"awww", like 7 times.

Then I hear the doorbell. I scream,"I'll get it!", and run down the stairs. Almost dropping the cats. I open the door to see dad in bandages saying bye to uncle Nezu. Before he could say anything I say.

"I know you're mad and we'll definitely talk about it later but I need you to promise me that you won't get mad or do anything that you'd regret later because Toshi is having fun and he has friends and he's happy for once", I catch my breath because I said all of that in one go. He nods skeptically and we go inside after I give him a hug.

*Aizawa pov*

I agreed with Izuku because she had the look she gives when she really really wants something. I walk in with her and I see why she made me promise all that.

I saw Bakugou in my kitchen, making katsudon in my katsudon pan, making my husband laugh at some stupid joke.

I activate my quirk instinctively and Zashi was about to come hug me or something but was interrupted by Izu,"sorry papa, dad says he's tired and that he'll talk to you later. Love you", and then she pushes me into my room.

"Izuku do you know how close I am to breaking all the animal cruelty laws", "why animal cruelty? Shouldn't it be murder", she's asks, obviously confused "you seriously think that that thing out there in a human", she smiles at my remark and that kind of lifts my mood but I was still furious.

"Okay sit down, and I'll explain everything in detail.", I nod and sit down on the bed.

"Remember when i told you that Hitoshi had a crush and his crush liked him back?", I wanted to ask her about that before but I didn't get the chance, "yeah", I say, "well his crush is Kaminari and Kaminari is part of something called the Bakusquad, which consists of Bakugou, Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima, and so he brought them here because he doesnt know about Bakugou yet. He's really happy and he was laughing when I saw him. He only laughs when we make fun of you or whe a cat does something stupid or I do something stupid.", she sighs and says, "he's happy right now and he has friends. Don't ruin it"

"Fine I wont do anything to Bakugou but why is he cooking?", she just shrugs and says,"I came home got changed saw him and ran away", I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

"You wanna tell me why there are  videos of me waking up to attention starved cats and other instances of my daily routine?", she said in a firm and mad tone. "You wanna tell me why you ran into enemy territory. Blatantly disregarding your own safety and disobeying my orders?", she glares at me and says,"touché", I huff which is basically a full on belly chuckle.

We hung out in my bedroom while we talked about how she could implement her quirk in different ways. "You know what? Why dont you try closing one eye using the other the erase someones quirk?" She says. Why didn't I think of that.

She makes a tiny ball of light in her left hand and I close one eye and activate my quirk. Sure enough, the ball of light disappears. I was stunned so I just had my mouth open and she had a smirk on her face.

Then we started adding stuff to her costume and mine. "Hey if I can control light do you think I can completely remove it from one spot?" It was a great idea. So we turned on all the lights in the room and she focused on one spot. Then slowly a small black circle began to form and it was a success.

Then she collapsed onto the bed,"damn that was exhausting. I could really go for some katsudon right now", I nodded and laid beside her.

"hey do you still have that bracelet on you?", she smiled brightly and nodded, lifting her left arm to show the bracelet, "I never take it off except for showers", I sit up and say,"thanks sweetie"

Then we hear Zashi say, "KATSUDON!!!!", Izuku basically flies off the bed and runs out of the room while screaming,"yay!!!!!!!" I follow her to the dining table forgetting we had people over.

I took my seat next to Zashi and then a roar a kids came and sat at the table. Mina sits on Izuku's left and Hitoshi sits on her right. Kaminari was next to him. Sero sat in front of Mina and Kirishima sat in front of Izuku. Bakugou sat next to Kirishima.

We all started eating katsudon, Zashi fed me cus I couldn't use my hands. It was actually made well.

"Who made the katsudon?",Izuku and I ask simultaneously, because no one can even come close to me in terms of katsudon. "Katsuki did", Zashi says. My eyes go wide. First name basis? Then Izuku gives me a calming smile and I nod.

"Good job Bakugou", I say with a monotone voice, but i added just a hint of venom to it. Izu rolled her eyes and Bakugou says,"thanks Aizawa sensei", he seemed really proud but I could sense the fear. Good.

"Thanks for the katsudon, Bakugou. It's really good", he looks down and says, "no problem"

Then we have a chaotic dinner and the kids head back up. After a while Hitoshi comes down and asks me,"can they sleepover. It's late and Izu and I have never done this before", he pleads and picks up coffee to bribe me  with cuteness. "Send me that video of Izuku pampering Justin with funny voices", "deal", he says and runs off. 2 second later I hear a ping from my phone and screams of triumph.

I smile

*Izuku pov*

I was waiting for approval from dad when Toshi bursts into the room with his phone in his hand and yell, "y'all can stay!!!", the all yell back. Even Bakugou looked happy. I just laughed.

They decide to play spin the bottle.

I was first to go because of some unanimous decision. I spun it and it landed on Mina. "Truth or dare?" I ask, "um I'm gonna go with truth", I've wanted to know this for sometime so I asked her,"what's your sexuality?", looks like everyone else wanted to know too, "oh that's easy, I'm a lesbian", I wasn't really surprised. She's pretty obvious with hagakure, I lean over to her and say,"hagakure?", she turns red, giggles then nods.

The game went on and on. Kaminari was sitting on Toshi's lap. Kirishima and Bakugou had to kiss which they seemed very open to. I had to sit on Sero's lap which mad Hitoshi twitch. Kaminari was getting sleepy so we all decided to go to bed.

"Hey, I don't mean to intrude but could I have a shower, I trained way too much today and I kinda wanna get the sweat and grime off me", "sure Mina, I'll give you some clothes", she picked up some sweat pants and a short top.

I showed Mina to the guest washroom since mine was really messy, I was about to go back to my room to set the set the bed for Mina and put my sleeping bag on the floor when I bumped into Bakugou. I quickly apologized and was about to run back to my room when he said,

"Can we talk ?"

Holy fucking shit dude!!!! I'm gonna lose that bet tomorrow but thank you so much.

I love you guys

Also I'm not proof reading this. Sorry

1796 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 134 18
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...
67.7K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
331K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
109K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...