Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

By da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... More

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 21- Book mark
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 24- Village attack
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 37- Red light district arc start
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout

3.8K 113 27
By da_foxy

"Have you decided how to kill them yet?"

"Vindictively, of course!"

_____________________________________________________

"Ahahahaha! Just like Yahaba said, a structure appeared where it didn't have anything before!" said the female demon.

"Seems like they used a blood demon art capable pf hiding things. There are two demon slayers just like he said." said the male demon who had his eyes closed.

'Demons.'  thought Yoriichi and the others.

Michikatsu then poked his head out from behind Yoriichi, which the two demon's following Muzan's order saw.

"Oi Yahaba, isn't that the demon that he wanted us to capture?" asked the female demon pointing to Michikatsu.

"Yes it seems so. He matches the description master gave us. If not, we'll just kill him like the rest of them." answered the male demon now identified as 'Yahaba',.

"It'll be so much fun!" said the female demon.

"By the way Susamaru, I should say the way you handled this was way too immature or too simplistic. You got it dirty you know. You got clothes dirty with dust. Tch." said Yahaba.

"You're so annoying. It was thanks to my temari balls that we found this place right? And you're clothes aren't dirty, you're acting like Sakusa." said Susamaru.

Michikatsu : Mmmf mmmr mm! [don't break the fourth wall!]

"What wall?" 

Technical difficulties don't mind, back to the story*

"Anyways let's just get him." said Susamaru pointing to Michikatsu.

'So they're after him.' thought everyone except for Michikatsu, Susamaru and Yahaba. 'I won't let you get Michikatsu/nii-chan!'  thought Tanjiro and Yoriichi grabbing their katana handles. 

"Let's start the game shall we!" shouted Susamaru throwing her temari ball.

The temari ball bounced on the walls before heading straight for Tamayo however, before it could hit her, Yushiro ran in front of her shielding her, but in return getting his head cut off.

"Yushiro-san!" shouted Tanjiro horrified.

"Nezuko, carry the unconscious woman in there to a safe place. Michikatsu go with her and protect each other." Yoriichi instructed getting a nod from Michikatsu and Nezuko.

"You're not getting away! Master wants you captured to him alive so he's getting what he wants!" yelled Susamaru throwing her termari ball straight for Michikatsu.

"I'm sure he won't mind a few injuries though." said Susamaru.

Michikatsu turned around seeing a temari ball heading towards him making his eyes widen. Before the ball could hit him though, Yoriichi ran in front of him.

"Sun breathing; Seventh form(I think?): Sunflower thrust"

Yoriichi was able to cut throw the temari with his blade.

"Hurry go." said Yoriichi felling the impact of the throw vibrating through his katana.

'Hm? He was able to pierce the ball not bad. He's the guy with the one earring on the right that he told us about. The demon he wanted us to capture has the other earring. He's not so bad. But that's not all!'  thought Susamaru smirking.

Suddenly, Yoriichi felt his sword move up with a great force. 'How can this handball still move? Is it blood demon art?'  wondered Yoriichi.

"Tamayo-sama!" said Yushiro regrowing his head.

"I told you from the very beginning that we shouldn't have any relationship with any demon slayers! My 'hidden technique' is still imperfect! We could still be found by other demons (which they were). You know this don't you?!" continued Yushiro.

Michikatsu covered his ears from Yushiro's yelling.

"Oi." said Yoriichi snapping his head around to show a pissed off expression.

"Don't yell so loud you're hurting my brother's ears." continued Yoriichi.

"Y-yes sir." replied Yushiro gulping.

Yushiro started complaining again but with a quieter voice, letting Michikatsu uncover his ears.

"I hate people interrupting the time with you and I!" exclaimed Yushiro but not too loud.

"Ahahaha! What are you talking about? So fun! So interesting! And you!" said Susamaru turning to Yoriichi before continuing,  "-You're pretty interesting. I'll capture you're brother and take him to master and I'll allow you-all of you to gloriously die by the hands by the hand of the kizuki 12! A lowermoon! Hahaha!" 

"Kizuki 12? Lowermoon?" Tanjiro repeated confused.

"They are Kibutsuji's personal servants! Even though lowermoons aren't as powerful as the uppermoons, they are still more powerful than regular demons and are quite dangerous." explained Tamayo.

"Now let's play! Until the night ends! Until your life ends!" said Susamaru revealing her other four arms, each of the six hands holding a temari ball.

Susamaru threw all sic of her balls, all of them bouncing on the remaining walls of Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout. 'If I use my technique here, it'll cause Tanjiro-san and Yoriichi-san to be caught within it. If I want to make Yushiro transform into combat mode, I still need some time to prepare.'  thought Tamayo being shielded by Yushiro.

"Sun breathing; Fifth form: Fire wheel"

Yoriichi was able to cut a few balls around him as well as Tanjiro however, they ended up not stopping and hitting Tanjiro, while Yoriichi managed to dodge. 'If I slice them with my sword, then their power decreases.'  thought Yoriichi. 'But even so, they still hit me. There are two different scents of blood.'  thought Tanjiro. 'There are two demons in total and I can figure out where they are with my institution, however, even without striking anything, they are able to change their attack in mid air.'  thought Yoriichi, seeing Tanjiro flip over cutting a ball in half.

"Sun breathing; Third form: Raging sun"

'I can't really hold on any longer or cover everyone else at all!'  thought Yoriichi gritting his teeth.

'We're demons we'll recover don't worry about us!" said Tamayo pulling off a dear David look(ok yeah not time for jokes).

"Hey stupid demon slayers!! If you can see the arrow patterns you will know which direction they will be travelling! Just avoid the arrow patterns!" shouted Yushiro.

'Arrow patterns?'  thought Yoriichi flipping in the air to hit a temari ball.

[ClOse yOuR EyEs. FOcUs YorIiChI. SEnSe tHe aRrOwS]

Yoriichi decided to trust O/Yoriichi and close his eyes trying to sense the presents of the arrows. 'There it is!'  thought Yoriichi landing on the ground dodging the arrow.

"You can see it nii-san?!" questioned Tanjiro surprised.

"No I can't."

"Then how did you-I could sense it with my institution" Yoriichi interrupted.

"Sense it? I can't at all." said Tanjiro.

"If you do that you'll be able to cut that temariball woman's head. I'll lend you my sight since you can't see it." said Yushiro throwing a seal on Tanjiro's forehead. 'I see it!!! So the temariballs are following the arrow pattern and moving on this path to strike!'  thought Tanjiro seeing the arrows.

"Thank you Yushiro-san! I can see the arrow patterns now!" thanked Tanjiro.

"Michikatsu and Nezuko, on the tree! He's on the tree!" shouted Yoriichi.

'Now that we both know where the arrows are. It's about time the real battles begins.'  thought Yoriichi.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Demon Slayer(Kimetsu no Yaiba) does not belong to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 19
When Tsugikuni Yoriichi's only surviving child is taken from him in a way too cruel, becoming a demon is the only choice he is left with. Which resul...
666 44 10
...For the first time, Kokushibou's hold on his sword was shaky. A wave of unexpected emotions flowed through his mind as he laid two choices before...
913 75 19
Demon Slayer (Modern AU) x Blue Lock ?! Hehe 😋 I wonder if Rengoku will die this time 🤔
611K 16.1K 37
Your brother always suggested you joined the demon slayer corps as it was a thing passed down your family line. Of course like any normal human, you...