My Lovable Gem (Stella Univer...

By Victor_TheRiper

For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her lif... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Home Sweet Home
Chp.2 The Rare Gray Gem
Chp.3 Battling Vs. The Musgravite Gem Pt.1
Chp.4 Battling Vs The Musgravite Gem Pt.2
Chp.5 Gray Diamond and Musgravite's Story
Chp.6 Lets Be Friends
Chp.7 Morning/Getting Along
Chp.8 Getting Along With Stella
Chp.9 The Kiss Pt.1
Chp.10 The Kiss Pt.2
Chp.11 The Discussion
Chp.12
Chp.13 Im Sorry
Chp.14 The Epilogue/Lemon Time!

Final Chapter

3.4K 70 20
By Victor_TheRiper

-10 YEARS LATER-

-AUTHOR POV-

10 years later have passed...beach city was still the same, well...Almost the same, now that Stella and (YN) are now married and with twins as well, a boy and a girl, the boy was named Steven, and the girl was named  Nora, two wonderful children, and yet playful as well, Stella and (YN) never would have thought to have such a better life than this, alongside with the crystal gems, Connie, and Greg...One day, at Stella's house, (YN) seemed to be like he was looking for something, but it wasn't just something, it was someone as he started calling his kids name out...

(YN): Steven? Nora?? Kids?? Where are you little rascals?

(YN) kept on checking everywhere, the room, the kitchen, the living room, everywhere on the house...and yet nothing...

(YN): I know they should be around here somewhere. But where could they be?? *...Hehe. I got it*

(YN) soon walked over to the fridge as he then opens the top cooler and takes out two cookie cats and the walks over to the living room and says...

(YN): Oh boy. Look what I got. Two delicious scrumptious cookie cat ice creams. It'll be a shame if I just eat these two knowing there the last ones here at the house-

Steven/Nora: Noooo!!!

Suddenly, his two kids, Steven and Nora appeared falling from the ceiling as they landed on top of their father...soon laughing for fun and his dad as well...

(YN): Haha. There you are, little pipsqueaks.

Steven: Come on dad! Don't eat the last cookie cats!

Nora: Yeah, those are our cookie cats! We don't wanna wait for more to come until next week!

(YN): Hehe. I know. It was just a trick to find you two little shrimps.

Nora: ...Dang it, your good.

Steven: He's always good.

(YN): Hehe, no worries kids. Here, you can have them.

Steven/Nora: Yay!!!

Both Steven and Nora grabbed their cookies cats and started enjoying them, eating them...

(YN): Okay, now that I found you two, we have to go to your Grandpa Greg's van for the barbecue party he's having. Your mom and the others are waiting. And besides, if every pork chop weren't perfect...

Steven/Nora: We wouldn't have hot dogs!!

(YN): Hehe.

Steven: Let's go then dad!

Nora: Yeah, I wanna go eat some of Grandpa Greg's delicious burgers!

(YN): Hehe. Alright you two, climb up to my shoulders.

Steven and Nora started climbing up to their father's shoulder, soon sitting down on his shoulders as (YN) started walking out from the house and heading over near the shore...afterwards, they soon to see Stella, Greg, Connie, and the crystal gems having a fun time at the barbecue party....

Amethyst: Oh hey! You're here!

Pearl: Oh goody! Now we can start the party!

Soon Steven and Nora got off from their fatherMs shoulders, soon to see their Mother, Stella, walking towards them as they run up to her...

Steven/Nora: Mom!

Stella: *Giggles* Took you little angels long enough to come.

Suddenly, Lion appeared as well, licking their faces as well...

Steven: Hehe, Lion!

Nora: Yay Lion!

Steven: Oh we were just having a little fun with dad.

Nora: Yeah, but he found us good.

Stella: Hehe. You'll find a better hiding spot next time. Now go on with your aunties and Grandpa Greg, the food will be ready any minute now.

Steven/Nora: Okay!

Soon Steven and Nora started running towards their family...

Greg: Ah! There's my little Stu-Ball's!

Steven/Nora: Grandpa!

Suddenly, Connie and the gems approach to them...

Connie: Hi there little ones.

Steven/Nora: Hi auntie Connie!

Pearl: Hello my little angels!

Steven/Nora: Auntie Pearl!! And all of our aunties!!

Soon they rush over to the gems as they were happy to see them...

Garnet: How are my little two cutie pies  doing ??

Steven: Awww shucks Auntie Garnet.

Nora: We're excited!

Garnet: Hehe. That's what I like to hear.

Amethyst: Hey! Wanna come with auntie Amethyst and play with the water?!

Steven/Nora: Yeah!

Soon Amethyst, Steven and Nora ran over to the ocean and started playing at the water...

Peridot: H-Hey! Be safe you two! I don't want any of you hurt!

Bismuth: Don't worry, amethyst will take care of them good...I hope.

Lapis: She won't. If she can't, then I'll help them.

Jasper: I'm with you on that one.

As Greg, Connie and the gems were having a fun moment with Steven and Nora, Stella and (YN) starred at each other as the chuckles, hugging each other and giving a kiss on their lips..

Stella: Cookie Cat?

(YN): Cookie Cat.

Stella: *giggles* I knew it.

(YN): I'm gonna have to start getting boxes of those ice creams and feel like I'm hunting those little shrimps.

Stella: *giggles* I'm with you on that.

(YN): Hehe.

Stella soon started starring at her kids with a smile on her face...

(YN): Whats wrong, Stella?

Stella: Oh. It's nothing sweetie. It's just...I'm happy I get to live off a better life with a family like this, having two wonderful children, and a great husband. I knew the future will give me something like this, a great family.

(YN) soon kisses Stella on the forehead, smiles at her as he replies...

(YN): Heh, I guess you're right. The future did gave us something special. A family.

Stella: Yeah.

Greg: Hey honey! (YN)! The dogs and burgers are ready! Even your kids are already here to munch...especially Amethyst.

Stella: Coming dad. Wanna eat, (YN)?

(YN): Yes. And especially I'll take some of those delicious dogs as well.

Stella: Well you better hurry it up then, cause Amethyst seems like she's going to eat them all.

(YN): What?! Amethyst! You better not eat all the dogs!

Amethyst: Oh I will of you don't hurry it up!

Steven: Hurry dad! We're gonna help her if you don't come in time!

Nora: Yeah! And we'll never leave you not a single hot dog!

(YN): What?! You two are suppose to help your old man out, you little pip-squeaks!

Everyone soon started to laugh with enjoyment, Stella as well as she yet suddenly looks up on the sky...and then started talking to her mom...Rose Quartz...

Stella: Mom...If you're listening...then I wanted say that the family will be better if you were here...so...yeah...I still miss you mom. And I'm happy...to have a great family like this.

Afterwards, Stella soon walked over to the others and join in the meal...until suddenly...a couple of distance far...there was a pink spirit, who had long curly pink hard and a dress as well...starring at Stella and the rest...and that pink spirit was Rose Quartz herself...Pink Diamond...she soon smiled and says...

Rose: Keep on smiling, my daughter. Your future with your family will be better. I'm happy for you...and Greg...I miss you, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst...and Stella...I love you all...and I miss you all as well.

And so, Rose started to fade away and created a Rose spirit cloud herself and vanish as Stella and her family were having a fun time together...and living happily ever after.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 346 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
715 2 28
Steven Universe... son of the one and only, Rose Quartz. Also known as Pink Diamond. Steven grew up wanting to be what everybody else wanted him to b...
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
10.9K 92 23
IMPORTANT NOTE: none of these are related! They are all different scenarios and aren't linked to each other at all unless hinted otherwise!! I've had...