Keep A Secret

By FloraDesire

'Keep A Secret' is present, past and future. A secret of a girl. Give this story a chance you will not regr... More

Chapter#01 (31/05/2016)
Chapter#02 (24/08/2016)
Chapter#03 - Years After
Chapter#04 Being A Doormat
Chapter#05 Feeling Lost
Chapter#07 Scared Of Unknown

chapter#06 Finding meaning

3 0 0
By FloraDesire

16/May/2021

Sometimes i feel like my world centered around getting my family appreciation or acceptance. i don't say always or i am stupid person to achieve good result depends on their behavior towards me. because if i accept this statement i feel like i will be broken beyond mend. i don't to see sorry figure of mine. Day by day things are getting worst. i should remind myself again and again. few people you can't change, if that person have already create a statement in her mind towards you so no matter what you will do you will not change that person's point of view until that person herself wants to change. I have to accept that no matter how good i am , how much sacrifices i do for them, they will always think of me worst kind of person so i should stop. i should start living my own life. i am ruining my life because of thinking always thinking of what kind of mistakes i did commit to get bullied this way. Now i have panic attacks , depression and suicidal thoughts just because of unresponsive situation. someone once told me if they wants to bully you or abuse you physically or mentally they will not need a reason for it but i didn't believe it. i thought maybe if we talk we could change things, maybe we can be happy family. but they had their own plans to isolate me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...
19.8K 2.1K 24
This story is set in the 90's background "I see her everyday in school and now I don't look at her the way a teacher should look at his student. The...
1.7M 65.1K 52
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...
1.3M 41.6K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...