MCYT(/Techno) one-shots

By Majajajajamoe

just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-g... More

introduction on the stories
prologue - lightning (Techno+xreader)
Lightning (techno+xreader)
prologue - recording (reader+sbi)
Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 2 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 4 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)
Bakery bird - prologue (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)
Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)
Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)
Adoption AU - prologue (Techno/sbi+reader)
Adoption AU (Techno/sbi+reader)
Marriage? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Marriage? (Technoxreader)
All my love - A/n
Minecraft? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)
One Year Later
Living the dream - prologue (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 3 (reader+Techno/streamers)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend - prologue (Technoxreader)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend (Technoxreader)
Please Notice - prologue (Technoxreader)
Please Notice (Technoxreader)
SUPPORT SHELBY
prologue - Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps - part 2 (Technoxreader)

recording (reader+sbi)

48 3 0
By Majajajajamoe

Y/n's POV:

A few weeks ago Tommy had called me, and asked for video ideas. I had just seen an old video of skyblock, so I suggested that. He liked the idea and started to work on getting a day to do it. That day happened to be today.

I sat down at my pc, it was still 30 minutes till planned time, but Phil and Tommy were already in a call in groupchat. I joined the call and saw they both had facecam on, so I turned my facecam on too. I was a faceless streamer, but I didn't care if they saw me. I said hello and got a hi from them both. And then they continued talking in nerd. A language I don't understand, but really wanted to. I always just call Phil if something with my pc is broken, even if it's quite simple to fix.

About five minutes before planned time, Wilbur and Techno joined the call, Wilbur with facecam on.

Y/n - were you two in a call before or something?

Wilbur - no, why?

Y/n - you joined the exact same time. There is NO WAY that was NOT planned

Phil did his wheeze, and Tommy watched me who tried not to laugh.

Techno - it's just a connection me and Will have, Y/n.

Y/n - oh yeah, the brother instincts, the brother instincts!, OF COURSE!!

I tried to sound serious and angry, but when they all burst out laughing from my "outburst", I couldn't keep a straight face anymore.

(a/n - the next little part is gonna sound so weird, just think it will be a funny bit)

Y/n - Techno, why don't you put on your facecam?

I smiled while asking in a very sarcastic tone so he knew I was joking.

Techno - It's facing my computer screen from using the wheel

Y/n - uUUuuUuuUuhhh, can we get any exclusive elbow content

I wiggled my eyebrows, while laughing. "what the fuck Y/n" Techno breathed out in a half sigh, half laugh. The others were silently laughing.

I found a five dollar bill, and held it up inbetween two fingers. "what do you say now, eh?" I said pointing the five dollars a bit up to my camera. This time everyone had a laughing fit again.

I laughed so hard I looked away from my screen. When I looked back, I saw Techno had put his facecam on, and it was indeed facing his screen. And he was clicking to make my picture bigger, and when I saw, I froze for a second then screamed and covered my eyes.

Y/n - my eyes, my poor eyes, why would you do that?

We talked some more, and we all started recording our POV's. We all did a little talking before joining the server. The second we joined, we started hitting each other off the island. I ended up knocking Techno off, and I just started shouting "FUCK YEAAAHH, I AM THE BEST OUT OF ALL. I, I KILLED TECHNO, YEA "BLOOD GOD" KISS MY ASS" While I was shouting the others stopped fighting and let Techno respawn, when he did he pushed me off. "I DONT EVEN CARE YOU JUST KNOCKED ME OFF, CAUSE I WAS AFK" I continued. I then stopped shouting and respawned, and then realized I forgot to get water and already felt thirsty. 

When I came back from getting a water bottle, Phil was already getting cobblestone from a cobblestone generator, while Techno was looking, quietly chanting "go Phil", and Will and Tommy were standing in the other end of the little island. I looked at discord and saw Tommy and Will were in vc 2, while Phil, Techno and me were in vc 1.

Y/n - we're not even 1 minute in, and they're already forming a government or some shit?

Phil - yeahaha, something like that

Tommy's POV:

Will - T-Tommy we should make our own place, escape from here

Tommy - we could make a government... and go to war with them. uhh I'm gonna beat the shit out of The Blade.

Will - good idea but we need materials

Tommy - what about... S to the L to the A to the V's 

Will - *looking to Y/n* yeahhh. Good plan, good plan

Y/n's POV:

While Phil had been mining cobblestone, he once in a while would give some to me or Techno, so we could expand the island, and just generally start getting ready for farms, especially a treefarm.

It was pretty quiet while we did this, just Techno and Phil talking randomly in relaxed voices. My mind on the other hand was going brrrrr. They had talked abit about how their chat was, and it made me think of something. So me being me. I thought about it for a few minutes, and then decided to say it. But being in too deep thought, I didn't even hear Tommy and Wilbur join our vc again.

Tommy's POV:

Me and Wilbur quietly joined wanting it to be more dramatic. It was silent when we joined, then we heard Y/n speak up.

Y/n - So, uhh I was thinking about something... How does birds hear. Like, they don't have ears, what do they do... Like, is it just holes in their head. I really don't understand.

(a/n - actually how?)

Her mood had totally changed from before, and now she just sounded so done with everything. We all started laughing at this. Mostly me and Will, having not heard the conversation before, this question was very weird. But also knowing Y/n, knowing the earlier conversation wouldn't help anyone understand.

Phil - Y/n having this thinking, is a blessing from god honestly 

Y/n - you gotta give me it's weird. like, have you ever seen a bird with ears. No, you haven't, cause they don't exist. Birds don't have ears, but it's still their most important communication. Like please, what the fuck

(a/n - I googled and here have this "Birds do have ears, but not in the conventional sense. Like humans, they are equipped with an outer ear, middle ear and an inner ear. But they differ from humans, and mammals in general, in that they don't have an outer ear structure" I still don't know but ok "Birds Lack External Ears. Because unlike mammals, birds have no external ear structures. Their ear openings are hidden beneath feathers on the side of the head, just behind and slightly below the eyes" beautiful information. Completely useless)

While she talked, she jumped around and ended up jumping straight into the void. While she fell, she started to silently curse under her breath. "I hate fuckin birds" she mumbled.

Y/n's POV: 

The island started to get bigger, and we were starting to farm trees and food.

Tommy and Will approached my character, telling me to join vc 2. When I did, they started speaking in hushed voices. Mostly just about governments, and I knew, I fucked up when I joined the vc. 

Tommy asked me what I had on me. I had A LOT on me. As in the only seeds, a good amount of saplings and a stack of cobblestone slabs. I had to lie about this one.

Y/n - like 8 cobblestone slabs and some sticks

I thought- or well, hoped that it would be a good enough lie. yeah, Nope. 

Will made two walls behind me, cornering me. While Tommy started killing me, I just screamed but in lower case, cause I was relaxed from Phil and Techno's very silent conversation. 

As I died, Tommy and Will cheered about how much stuff I actually had. I then joined the other vc fake crying.

Y/n - uhhh *sniff*, we got problem *sob*

Phil - you, uhh, okey there, Y/n?

Y/n - *sniff* I don't wanna get into it

Phil - how much stuff did you have on you?

Y/n - like a stack of slabs, some saplings and all the seeds *sniff*

Phil - WHY DID YOU HAVE ALL THE SEEDS?

Y/n - I'M SORRYyyyyy *sniff* I was just about to replant when it happened

Techno - Phil, give the girl a break, she's probably traumatized 

Y/n - I am, I really am. *sniff*

As time went, Will and Tommy would tell me to get stuff for them, or they would kill me. So having to be in character for the video, I worked as slave for them. But, I had talked with Phil and Techno in the other vc, and planned with them that when I would have to give them some stuff, I would steal seeds from them, so we could get food other then apples.

When I delivered the stuff, things wasn't exactly how I thought it  would be. Wilbur had made a little platform 10 blocks away from the main island. He was building some kind of structure on it, while Tommy was talking to him about whatever he was doing it was stupid. I figured it might be Will making some kind of religion... again. Oh well, it made it very easy for me to steal not just seeds, but most of their stuff. I decided to let them keep a few things, though not a lot.

I left their vc not having said a single word. 

When I joined Techno and Phils vc again, I explained what happened. We then continued just building and farming. 

Tommy joined our vc, and talked about Will loosing his mind. So he tried to join our "side", but also controling it. His plan didn't excactly turn out how he wanted; he joined our side but he had no control.

We did some weird war bit with Will. It ended in Will just being stuck in a box for the rest of the video, while he talked about random shit, mostly about his little religion, and trying to get us to join him and help him escape. 

We decided it was time for our lifes adventure: getting to the "unknown" sand island.

We made a very dramatic first part of  the building over there, only getting like ten blocks of the way. When Techno just fuckin nonchalantly speedbridged the rest, considering it was only, like 40 blocks away. We all just burst out laughing at how he refused do RP for the bit. When he had made it, he came back and went back to semi RP again.

Techno - theres a chest over there

Tommy - did you open it?

Techno - no, it could be a trap

Y/n - i'll take the risk, I'm curious

Will - no Y/n, it will kill you, the holy voices said it. If you want to see whats there, let me out and let me make sure it's safe. After all, my god protects me.

There was silent for a long time after that, while everyone just kinda looked at each other, trying our hardest not to laugh

Techno - ... Good uhm, Y/n, go over there and look, and bring whatever is there back with you.

I walked over there, counted down from 3, took a deep breath, and opened to see TEN OBSIDIAN, ONE MELON AND ONE PUMPKIN SEED. I sighed, heavy. 

Tommy - Y/n, what's over there?

When Tommy sat up the server for this, he had some problems with his computer. So I sat it up instead. Meaning I was the only one who could do commands.

I didn't say a word and went in to creative.

Tommy, Phil and Techno talked over each other, trying to calm me down, while Will just laughed.

I started to totally over-fill the sand island with TNT, working my way up the bridge. When I reached the main island, I placed the TNT under it so they couldn't take any. I then flew up above the island again, and found flint and steel, and held it in my hand.

Y/n - I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT

Tommy - NOOO, Y/N PLEASE, DON'T. 

Phil - what was over there, Y/n?

Y/n - YOU WANNA KNOW? TEN OBSIDIAN, ONE, ONE MELON AND ONE PUMPKIN SEED. WHAT THE FUCK?

Y/n - WHAT AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO USE OBSIDIAN TO? THERE IS NO FLINT, NOR STEEL.

Y/n - I have wasted way to much time, to get dissapointed like that.

I then lit the TNT.

The only block left was the one bedrock block. The others died and then spawned on the bedrock. They stood all shifting, so they wouldn't fall down. Will was celebrating being free, and I was laughing like maniac. It wasn't only evil, it was also because of the entire situation.

Will then saw that I was flying.

Will - oh- thats god, huuuuuuuu. I'm sorry I treated you like I did. It's an honor to meet you. Please forgive me.

Y/n - i'll think about it. peasant.

Then we ended the recording.

I tweeted out 'I am god, bow to me', no context or explanation. It was great.

Timeskip_

It had been about two weeks, and the video was up.

I watched it and laughed from some of the conversations people had when I wasn't there. Also from the amount of times there was a bleep, from cursing, and the timing from the things we did.

(2225 words)

a/n - arghhh this was kind of a struggle in the end. I didn't know what to write, only main ideas. But I think it turned out ok.

I am sorry it took time to write, but I really want to make these good.

and sorry for the bird bit, but I had to say it.

Oh well, hope you enjoyed reading. Remember to drink water, eat and sleep <3

I literally have tests in all my classes right now, and I'm almost falling asleep everytime, cause I can never sleep for long anymore. Like literally on the verge of falling asleep, I have to bite my cheek and mouth lyrics to songs or will be far gone. Well fuck, hope you are doing better with sleep then I am.

(2354 with the a/n)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 596 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
5.4K 209 33
This is just a royalty sbi story that I enjoyed writing- I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it hope you enjoy this is also my first...
190K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...