Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"

101K 6.8K 1.7K
By magicallovely

700 Votes fasttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Sultan POV

"Did you come last night to my chamber?" I asked her after pinning to the wall.

Her expression changed from feat to shock as she looked into my eyes.

"What???" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, Did you?" I asked again. Although I remembered everything that happened I just wanted to see what would she react.

"Yes," She said without any fear.

I tried to hide my smile as much as possible and asked.

"What happened light night? I don't remember anything"

Her expression change to anger now.

"I don't remember either," She said in anger and tried to force me away and I slightly enjoyed it.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you are a heartless man for sure," She said with irritation and I asked.

"Why?"

"Yesterday, you said that you have feelings for me and now you forgot everything. Is that how Sultan behaves?" She asked in anger.

"I remember everything" I declared.

Her expressions changed to shock and she replied.

"You liar"

"That does not matter. I know I said a lot of things yesternight. But, I hope you don't fall for it." I said.

"Why not? A person says the truth when he is drunk" She said and I thinned my eyebrows a little.

"Yes, I know but you know all that is impossible to be true," I said and she pushed me away.

I slightly got unbalanced and said.

"What the hell?"

"Keep the hell aside and stay away from me. You are a person with a deep hole inside you and you are willing to live with that. Such a coward you are. Even you don't deserve to be here. Understand." She said in anger and walked away from there.

I didn't know what happen to her suddenly. I walked a few steps towards her but stopped myself somehow.

She went back and suddenly an attendee caught my attention.

"Sultan, Ibrahim Sultan has arrived"

"Ohh, Ask him to freshen up. I will meet him in some time."

I said and he went away from there. Ignoring that I moved to my chamber to wear a kurta first.

I got ready quickly to meet my brother. He was the Sultan of another Kingdom and I called him for a special purpose.

I got outside of my chamber and moved to meet him in the guest chambers.

I got inside one of the huge guest chambers and saw him sitting on the couch talking to someone.

"Ibrahim" I said and he quickly stood up looking at me.

"Bhaijaan" He said looking at me and we both hugged each other.

My smile was huge and he said.

"How are you bhaijaan. I was really missing you"

"I was missing you too. Ibrahim. Glad you managed to come."

He said and we released the hug.

"I had to come bhaijaan. After all, you called me. And I have heard that you have become a father and you got married to. How is Zeenat bhabhijaan?" He asked and I smiled.

"She is good. Was waiting for you too." I said.

"By the way, have a seat" I continued.

He took a seat and me too in front of him. I clapped two times and attendees showed up. I asked them for food and drinks for us and I retired everyone from there.

"So, Ibrahim. How is everyone there?" I asked initiating the conversation.

"Everyone is good there. You tell what's going on here. You said you need my help" He said grabbing the fried chicken from the basket and drink.

"Yeah, actually you know I am planning to attack Hind by the end of this year most Probably. I need your help" I said catching his attention.

"But, you married a Hindu princess. Don't you?" He asked thinning his eyebrows.

"Yes I did but it was like a political stunt. She was trying to save her continent from you so she agreed to marry me" I claimed.

"But, Why hind?" He asked grabbing another bite.

"You know what happened to Abba Jaan. He was determined to visit Hind. He visited the Hind once and there he stayed for about two years. But, somehow one of the Hind King get to know about his identity and ideas. He was killed there. I just want my revenge. They killed my Abba Jaan, I will win the whole Hind." I said.

"But, what about that Hindu Princess? Do you love her or something?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know Ibrahim. She is just patriotic towards her continent. I don't want to hurt her anyhow. She hates me too for planning against Hind. But, you know I am more determined towards my goal rather than relations" I said and looked at him.

He was sharply looking at me and then chuckled a little.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to meet my Bhabhi Jaan," He said.

"Yeah, sure," I said and he washed his hands in the huge metallic pot.

We both stood up and moved towards the chamber of Zeenat Begum. We both entered her chamber and she was about to stand up looking at us.

"Please, be seated Apa," Ibrahim said and Zeenat was smiling so much.

He greeted her and looked at the baby.

"He is identical to Haidar Bhaijaan," he said and kissed the baby.

"Of course, Ibrahim. How are Ammi and Abba?" She asked.

"Everyone is good. Wanted to see the baby" He said hugging him softly.

He kissed the forehead of Zeenat too and hugged her lightly.

Ibrahim was the brother of Zeenat, he was a very good friend of mine and cousin of mine. He was very talented and hardworking too.

"You both should talk now. I have some work." I said and they nodded.

I left them alone and moved towards Begum's chamber. I remember how angry she was. She wasn't expecting such kind of behavior of mine after such a romantic night. I walked to her chamber and entered without permission.

My sight fell on her as she was sitting on the couch facing another direction with open hairs. Her hairs were flowing down, the waves were dancing as she was combing them with fingers. She was feathering them beautifully and suddenly her voice caught my attention.

"Kahiye"

"Tell me," She said without moving towards me.

"Nothing," I said and lowered my gaze a little as she caught me staring at her.

"Then, why are you here?" She asked and I thinned my eyebrows with a sudden change of behavior.

"Can't I come here?" I asked and she stood up from the couch waving her long hair and looked at me.

"NO," She said and I noticed that there was something different in her looks today. She was wearing the whole set of jewelry. From the headpiece to the anklets. She was looking extravagant.

She lifted her eyebrows and I noticed that her eyes were looking much more beautiful than before. Extra kajal, blushy cheeks, and that dark green color on her were looking like a goddess.

"You are looking beautiful," I muttered slowly.

"Obviously, I have a guest to meet. I need to look beautiful" She said walking towards a table on which a wooden carved box was kept.

I walked a little after her as she opened that box and took out a glass bottle of small-sized.

She opened the wooden cap of it and applied the liquid to her wrist. She applied the same on her neck and then a little bit on the ankle.

"Is it for Ibrahim?" I asked because he was the only guest we had.

"Hnn-hnn," She said and walked a little closer to me.

She wasn't wearing her dupatta and my sight fell on the elegant, beaded blouse her. She turned standing in front of me and pulled her hair aside. Her beautiful back came into vision now only.

"Can you tie the strings of it? Nagma is not around." She asked and caught my attention.

"Sure" My voice hung in my throat and came a little slow. I could feel different things seeing her like that.

What the hell is happening to her?

I took the edge of the strings in my hand and started tieing it. My attention was often caught by her black thick mole on her creamy back. The bones of her arm were highlighted frequently whenever she moves or take a breath.

"Suna hai kaafi sunder hai Ibrahim or samajhdar bhi"

"I have heard that Ibrahim is so smart and intelligent"

She said in no moment anger rushed through my veins.

I tightened the strings in anger and she cried a little.

"Careful, you are hurting me," She said and I leaned in closer to her ear.

"He is my brother" I declared.

"I know Sultan but I don't think anyone can stop anybody's imagination," She said and I turned her instantly.

"Jaan le lenge aapki"

"I will kill you" I said in anger.

"Why? What's wrong in this?" She asked.

"Begum hai aap hamari"

"You are my wife," I said and she looked into my eyes.

"Lagta to nahi hai"

"It doesn't seem like," She said and forced my hands away from her and walked towards the bed.

She bent a little over the bed to grab her dupatta lying over the bed. Her hairs moved aside when she bent and my gaze stubbornly looked at her almost naked back.

"Don't you think your blouse is just too revealing?" I asked in anger and I didn't know why it was affecting me now or she was doing it purposely.

"No, It's perfect," She said and tied one of her dupattas in her skirt and kept the other end on her forehead.

She walked away in front of me about to get close to the door.

"And about your hairs. You are not keeping them open" I said to catch her attention but she didn't stop and said something that hurt me to the core.

"I dismiss you from my husband's position"

What the hell she means?

I didn't know but if it was a joke it did hurt me. I sat down on the couch and the flashes of the moment just happened were coming into my vision.

Was she angry?

Was she serious?

What did she want?

What the hell was she planning?

How could she say that? How could she just dismiss me? It hurt me.

I stood up from the couch and started walking after him.

She was fast enough to move towards the Zeenat's chamber and I followed her angrily, shocked and unknowingly.

The moment I entered her chamber, my sight fell on all the three laughings on something. I looked at her involved in some conversations with Ibrahim.

They noticed me and I smiled. She didn't even look at me. I sat there closer to Ibrahim and was looking at her face.

She was looking beautiful, Smiling heavenly, and ignoring me completely.

"So, Bhabhi Jaan Has Bhai Jaan ever said that you look beautiful in green?" He asked and my gaze diverted to him.

What the hell was he asking?

"Ibrahim?" I called him slowly but he also ignored me completely.

"Ji nahi, Aapke Bhai jaan ko fursat kaha hai kaam see. Vese hamar yaha ek kahavat hai. Bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad"

"No, Your Brother never excuses himself from work. By the way, there is one saying in our region. Monkey know what the taste of ginger?"

She said and everyone laughed.

Their nuisance conversations continued till long when I chose to stay silent and just notice the actions of my begum.

She wasn't looking at me, she was laughing with my brother. She didn't seem bothered with my presence and most of it she didn't seem even affected by my presence at all.

I retired to my chamber after some time and chose to spend my night in silence and alone. I didn't know but I felt something had changed in last and this night. My heart was beating wild and often I was thinking about her.

I didn't love her. Right! Memorizing this n number of times. I drifted into sleep.

I woke up suddenly when in half-sleep I was remembering what was happening yesterday.

I looked around and it was morning.

I did my prayers and it was needed the most as my heart seems unbalanced today. I freshen up and got ready in a black kurta.

I walked to meet Ibrahim to discuss some things and then an attendee caught my attention when I asked for him.

"Sultan, Ibrahim Sultan is roaming in the garden."

"Okay"

I walked from there and moved to the royal garden. I entered through my chamber and raked my sight from left to right in the whole garden.

And, then my sight fell on him near the rose garden.

But, what the hell was she doing with him?

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment, and share the book.

We have happily crossed 100k and I didn't even imagine it. When I finished Abhishree I didn't even know if I would ever is able to write something to that extent.

What do you think about it?

A very very very very very BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAAAANKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to all who so ever gave this book a chance. I am trying to do my best to uplift your curiosity and attraction to the book.

I really really hope you enjoying it. ❤❤❤❤❤

There is a thing of which most of the readers are concerned about or maybe I lacked giving it a huge place in the book in previous chapters.

Well, I would say many of you are not happy with Gulaab being a beggar for love. I would say it's not like that. I think you might be thinking of her Abhishree. She is not like her. She was born and brought up into a very flowery bed. Her brain is not like fighting, arrogance, and egoism. She way she was treated in her empire. She was the love of everyone and she is habitual of being loved. But, when she was ditched by Abhidev. She broke to no extent and you know what she tried to do many of the times. But, now when she almost forgetting everything she needs that love back. She is again craving for being loved. And, that she was expecting from Sultan because she gets in fond of him. And, again expressing your feelings is way braver than anything else. Many of you said that she is just a beggar and not a good girl in that way. I would like to know.

1. What wrong with accepting what you like and what not?

2. Why one should be afraid of rejection?

3. Do you pray only if God signs a deed that he will pay you back?

And at last, Just wait for how Gulaab is going to deal with it? How would she turn?

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.7K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
5.5M 441K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
11.8K 325 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
9.5M 728K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...