The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 60: Avenge

1.3K 32 18
By vanillasunlight

Author's Note:

Sorry for the slow updates luvs. I'm working on something and I really got busy. I will update as soon as I finish this one.

Take care y'all and don't get fooled by alleged spoilers until the chapter officially comes out. ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

"Just take a rest today okay? I've got something to do first." Eren caressed my hair as I sat on the sofa inside our bedroom.

"Yeah. You look busy." I smiled as he started changing his shirt in front of me. I looked away blushing.

I should really get rid of this shyness now. We're already in good terms and we are husband and wife. I really shouldn't be shy from him.

"Yeah. I gotta take care of something first. Aren't you going to consult your company today?" He said as he successfully put his clothes on and was already putting his tie.

"Let me help you." I said as I went to him and did it myself.

Eren suddenly put his arms on my waist as he watched me quite amused.

"Quit staring at me." I said as I fixed his tie. What the heck?! Why am I shy to my own husband?! What the heck Mikasa!

And then I felt lips on mine making me shock. Eren suddenly pecked my lips making my eyes wide.

"You look really beautiful when you're serious love. I'm so happy that you're already here with me." He smiled at me and I think that was the sweetest.

My face is so red right now for blushing too hard. I am so flustered but I managed to finish his tie. Omg Eren I will have a heart attack on you.

"You're blushing. So cute." Eren chuckled as he opened his arms for me.

"What? No! You sure know a lot! I'm sure there were a lot of girls you dated." I said as he successfully embraced while I pinched his sides but he only laughed.

"What? I could never do that. They are not you love. I could never." He chuckled as he rubbed circles on my back.

"You better not! Because I haven't dated anyone either." I spoke and smiled as I hugged him back.

"Then we're even. I thought you already dated someone else. That shit would hurt I will curse you to death." He laughed and I looked at him.

I cupped his face and he smirked at me.

"So, do you take me as your wife?" I asked as I squished his cheeks.

"Oww! I think I already know who is the boss here." He hissed in pain as I repeatedly pinched his cute cheeks. This Eren is so cute.

"Right. So what's the answer?" I smirked as he grinned at me.

"Of course, I do!" He said as he flashed me a smug grin then went close to my face making our foreheads and nose touch.

"I love you Mikasa." Eren said like a whisper and the butterflies in my stomach are having a feast.

"I love you too Eren." I smiled as I looked at his lips.

"I never thought you'll come back to my arms again. I waited so long for you." He said as he touched my lips and traced it with his fingers.

"I know. I'm so sorry for leaving you. I'm just too afraid to drag you into this mess, I want to protect your safety. I actually want to know about my family's death and I know you won't allow me to leave so I kept it to myself." I breathed as I remember how I left them but ended up crying like a baby after I arrive in Japan.

"I understand now. You don't have to be alone again. You can tell me. Don't keep secrets from me from now on." He spoke as he looked into my eyes and I nodded.

"6 years was too long Eren. How come you still love me?" I asked. I feel like crying again. What did I do to deserve this loyalty despite hurting him multiple of times.

"Because I have something from me that made me remember you every single day." He smiled as he headed over to the drawers near the bed and pulled a box.

I looked at him curiously and he just laughed.

"Tadaaa!" He said as he opened the box and it revealed the doll I made him before and the red scarf.

My tears slowly fell but I was grinning like crazy. Damn, how can I forget these things that keeps the two of us connected. I am the idiot one here!

"Shit. Stop crying Mikasa. Are you okay?" He said as he helped me wipe my tears but I just laughed at him.

"Idiot. You made me cry!" I laughed.

I kissed him and he froze suddenly. His mouth was hanged open as he looked back at me.

"Thank you Eren. For keeping these and for waiting for me." I said with teary eyes and he hugged me. I cried in happiness on his chest and he let go.

He picked the scarf and wrapped it around my neck like he used to do and smiled at me.

"You're the only one I'll ever wrap in my scarf." Eren said and he pulled me into a kiss.

Kiss where you can feel sincerity, emotions, longing, love, and more like something warm is holding my heart. It was passionate, soft, and peaceful, my mind went blank and I could only think of him and feel how happy I am.

"I love you Mrs. Jaeger." He spoke and I grinned.

"I love you too Mister!" I spoke and we stayed like that for a while, just listening to each other's breaths, hugging and not letting go of each other's warmth.

We heard a knock on the door and we slowly parted though he still held my waist.

"Come in." Eren spoke and the servant came into view.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you young master, young lady. Miss Azumabito is here for you Lady Mikasa." She said as she bowed and I smiled at Eren.

"You have work right? I will be fine love. Especially now that Kiyomi is here." I spoke.

"Hmm okay. I'll just be at my office if you need anything." He said and kissed my cheek as we both headed to the door and the servant still bowed her head.

"Call me if you need anything or just ask the servants okay?" He spoke one last time and I nodded planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry Eren. Your wife is not weak." I grinned and winked at him before I followed the servant to where Kiyomi is.

He stood there for a while just watching me walk and then went to the other way to where his office is located.

"Mikasa-sama! It's good to see you back. How are you?" Kiyomi said as she bowed before me.

"I'm alright Kiyomi. Eren and I are already in good terms now. What brings you here?"  I asked as I took a seat and the servant brought us tea.

"That's good to hear Mikasa-sama. I am sorry to interrupt your moments. I brought you both good news and bad news. I am very sorry Mikasa-sama." She spoke while sipping her tea.

"What is it Kiyomi?" Good news and bad news? I want to hear it. I don't like to wait even if my heart is beating like crazy. What could it be?

"The inspector we hired before have given me some information." She said as she handed me an envelope.

I read it and it was the report written from the inspector.

"He wished for you to read this Mikasa-sama." Kiyomi said and I read the letter immediately as soon as I opened it.

My mouth went wide open to what I read.

Lord Eren Kruger Jaeger was not involved as what the murderer's wife has said when I came back to interview her. She admitted she was paid for lying that her husband worked for the Jaeger Corp during those year. The guilt couldn't let her sleep after I kept on asking her questions she finally confessed but she wished to keep it a secret for her family's safety.

The same goes to the other family I got to investigate. They were paid to put the blame on the Jaegers for your family's death.

"It is true Mikasa-sama. You can call the officer if you wish to but he is currently out of the country to protect his family as well because he still couldn't find a lead on who is the real killer. He left his calling card. Here." Kiyomi handed a card on the table and I picked it up.

I am relieved. I am happy that grandpa doesn't have anything to do with this. I felt guilty for accusing him over a false lead. He was heartless and cold but he didn't really treated me badly. He was just strict especially to Eren.

I just realized, I never really have to get that land now that the Jaegers are free from this. What could've happened if I didn't accepted Eren's offer for not selling it? We wouldn't be as happy as we are now. The contract we had, the marriage, it all ended to this.

I was wrong. Our grandfather didn't have employees like them. He lived up his words of not tainting his reputation until he dies. He is truly a Jaeger, an elegant and wealthy business man.

"What's the bad news Kiyomi?" I asked as I slowly closed the letter I was holding.

"We have a problem in one of our investors. He didn't seem to get satisfied with the financial statements the company issued." She cleared her throat.

"What do you mean Kiyomi? Our company is progressing. Who argued with this?" I asked. Who could ever do this?

"The Onyankopon Industries Mikasa-sama. The black American investor before. He wishes to remove his shares from the company and he have been convincing some shareholders to do the same because our products haven't get innovative he said." Kiyomi continues.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Innovative? I have checked the designs and all the proposals our team had and it was okay. What is this person's problem?

"I am thinking this Onyankopon Industries will give me a headache from now on Kiyomi." I said as I sipped the tea in front of me.

What is this Onyankopon trying to do then? Trying to bring my company down? I wont allow him. I should consider how my company will get effected if he lets go.

"Go back to Japan and take care of everything Kiyomi. I will check all the progress from now on while I stay here." I said and she bowed.

"If that's what you wish, Mikasa-sama I will gladly accept without any objections." She spoke.

"I believe Onyankopon have left Japan for a business meeting. I will look closely to his actions. Don't worry Mikasa-sama." She said.

"That's great. Make sure to persuade our business partners again by delivering them high profit." I said as I put my cup down.

"I have already arranged all your things to be delivered here Mikasa-sama. Your gadgets are already included. I wish you safety Mikasa-sama while I am away so I am leaving you 5 private guards aside from Mr. Jaegers, just in case." She said.

"Don't worry too much about me Kiyomi. Just leave 2 and I will be fine. They can never touch me." I spoke.

"As you are Mikasa-sama. You are the heir of Hizuru clan after all." Kiyomi agrees.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Floch's POV

"Did you locked his room properly Onyankopon?" I asked as I looked at the large window in front of me.

The thought of Mikasa, an Ackerman being Eren Jaeger's wife, the one Zeke has been calling to be his real brother are married and I can't fucking stand it. I want them dead.

But, no. Death is too nice for them. I want them to suffer.

"Yes, my Lord. I have some good news for you too." I heard him say.

"I don't like waiting." I spoke.

"I have successfully made a noise at the Hizuru's company. I have made subordinates inside and I know they will partake in." He spoke.

"Oh! Is that the company I built for you? Great job! You really proved you aren't as useless as you looked Onyankopon!" I laughed as I remember helping this hopeless black person back then when he was struggling financially.

He depended on me and he became my servant. He follows whatever I order including following Zeke wherever he goes so I knew he was already lying to me when he didn't tell me he found an Ackerman. But I know why, because that Ackerman is his little brother's weakness and he used it to get to his heart.

Did Zeke really think I wouldn't find his hidden motives? Does he really think he can outsmart me, the king?

"How are you handling the company Onyankopon? How does it feels to become a boss?" I tilted my head as I looked at the man standing in front of me.

"I would never get tired of saying thank you to you boss! That's yours and not mine. You have helped me a lot. I will serve you until my last breath." He said grinning at me.

"Good. But you are in charge of that to destroy those people and you have to succeed. I invested millions on that industry." I laughed.

Who cares about this money anyway if I can't fucking kill all the Ackermans in the world?!

"I have also received a report to one of my men. They said there's another Ackerman alive." He handed me an envelope and I opened it.

"Oh? Scary." I laughed as I looked at the picture of a short guy in an undercut.

"I don't think this is going to be a threat. Eliminate him immediately. I don't want any filthy reeking Ackerman to breathe in this world. Fucking garbage." I spoke and crumbled the picture and threw it away.

"As you wish, my Lord." Onyankopon said then he left me.

"Brother you will remain with me. Even if we don't share the same mother, Zeke. My elder brother who shared the same mother as you are, I will make sure that we will be together until the end." I swore as I looked at outside grinning evilly at what is about to happen.

You cannot take my brother from me Eren Jaeger and your precious Mikasa Ackerman will die as what's written since the very beginning. I will avenge you and give meaning to your death, brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.7K 78
Adelita Leonhart, always thought she didn't need anyone. She kept her walls up and didn't let a soul in, that was until she layed eyes on a certain b...
93.3K 2.8K 24
A story about my OTP: Annie x Armin from SNK/AOT Annie stayed away from everyone, kept quiet. Was almost invisible to everyone around her. Well... Al...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
20.2K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...