Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

By NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... More

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XXII

12.2K 285 80
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

What goes up must come down, I don't know what Chris was thinking but that is not how you talk to me. Don't catch lip with me cause you want to be a dick. If I'm asking you a simple question don't get salty with me, because I'll turn into a bitch on your ass real quick! Then on top of that when you could've just apologized, you turn that shit around and made yourself look even more like a jackass. No I'm not having that. It was wrong of me to continuously hit him like that but I removed myself from the situation, when I come back you want to start back up again practically snatch off a simple chain that my father gave me. Who I have to constantly get him to back off you and try to get him to just give you a chance. Don't get loud with me when I walk in the door, you think I want to sleep next somebody like that they way I'm trunt up tonight? I don't think so, take your ass on the couch boy bye.

"How did I get in here?" Mijo said waking up beside me.

"I missed you last night, so I came and put you in here."

Mijo placed his little hand on my cheek. "I missed you too mommy!" He said as I started nibbling on his hand playing around with him as he giggled. "Where did you go last nigh ?"

"I went to go see Papi."

"What took you so long?"

"I was spending time with him, like you do. Was daddy good to you when I was gone?"

"He's a good daddy when he wants to be."

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

"Good mommy, he's like you but you better!"

I smiled and laid my head down back on the pillow as I skimmed through Twitter, I glanced over at Mijo who was playing with his toes. Out of the blue there was a knock on the door.

"Brielle, Mijo in there with you?"

"Go tell daddy you're in here."

Mijo got up from the bed and began to knock on the door. "Daddy, I right here!"

"Mijo open the door."

"I can't reach it."

"Try!"

"I too small daddy."

"Don't ever say you can't do something."

"I trying!@

"Is mommy sleep?"

"No."

"Brielle, baby just open the door."

I laid there for a few and sighed as I got up to unlock the door, I moved Mijo out the way so he wouldn't get hit by the door when Chris opened it. As he made his way in I climbed back in the bed and got back on my phone.

"Look what I go !" He said in a cheery voice.

I paid him no mind, he laid down on the bed next to me as I continued to scroll through Twitter. Mijo walked out the room, sounded like he headed to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," he said dangling a bag of Cheese Doodles in my face.

"Cheese Doodles isn't going to cut it, what are you sorry for Chris?"

"Before I go into an apology why should I have to apologize first, you came at me wrong?"

"Whatever," I said turning on my side.

"I'm sorry, I ain't saying shit else till I get an apology first!"

"Why do you have to be so fucking difficult sometimes?"

"I'm difficult? You were hitting me for no fucking reason! Walking around here with a stank ass attitude."

"REALLY THOUGH? You out of your damn mind, you started this shit disrespecting me. Being a dick to me after I asked you a simple question, thought I was going to let the shit slide? I don't think so, why should I need to apologize to that or to you?" I shouted.

"Fuck it then," he said getting up from the bed.

Chris

Whenever we have our moments we always manage it cool it down the next day, but it's going on day three now. If it's ever this bad, neither of us apologize. I'm not the type of man that believes in the whole, when she's wrong she's right thing. Fuck that shit, like that's for bitch niggas. When it comes to moments like this we just sit down with each other and say this is how it is, you not going to say you sorry and I'm not going to say I'm sorry. We just going to move on, I love you and you love me so ain't no point in dragging this on if we can't apologize for who is wrong. Brielle and I are one in the same, we just can't seem to be wrong. It's never just one person right. But I'm not going to apologize for something that I didn't do, you mad because I got slightly off with my mouth? Oh well that's just too damn bad, I can see if I said something foul but I didn't. If she wanted to be a bitch over nothing then do you, have fun I don't care anymore.

"Daddy what are we eating?" Mijo said as I past him by in the bathroom.

"What do you want?"

"Cereal!"

"Aight let's see what we got ." I said walking down the stairs with him.

I gave him the cereal of his choice, after he finished I put him back in the room with Brielle and close the door. I left the house and went over to Keeis to feel him in on what's been going on.

"Let me get this straight, you slept with Jasmine?"

"That's what I just said."

He smiled. "My nigga, how was it?" He asked in excitement.

"Did you not just listen to the story ? The bitch forced me to do it! If I didn't she would have told Brielle about Janae and when that didn't work she threatened rape."

"How long did you go at it for?"

"10 minutes, I had to leave I just couldn't do it anymore. I felt real bad that I couldn't do anything about it to get me out this shit."

"You got played man."

"How?"

"This shit was setup, think about it. Jasmine couldn't get you on her own so she brought in Janae, Janae started to get to know you on a personal level and started feening for you too. Jasmine worked a way to get you trapped, Janae was just the bait."

"How the fuck does that sound so damn true."

"Cause it most likely is, you wrapped it up that night right?"

"Hell yeah, I'm not stupid."

"Jasmine still talk to you?"

"Here and there she try to get my attention, but she stopped a couple of days ago."

"What about Brielle?

"What about her, we already fighting right now. At this point I don't even care about it, she getting on my damn nerves I almost told her this morning."

"That's a lie because if you were going to then you would have done it, but you scared because you know that if she's mad at you right now for something so small then imagine how she's going to be when you do tell her!"

"I don't know man, I'm in a rough spot right now."

"Go home, put it down on your girl and call it a night."

I laughed "It's not that simple."

"You better be careful with Jasmine, I know she not done with you. Hoes just don't move on that easy."

"I don't know how I got myself into all of this."

"Only you can get yourself out."

"If she's mad at me for something minor, it'll be much much much worse if she finds out about this. I don't want to continue lying but I have no choice."

"Look man, you can't be sitting over here right now while your girl is at home waiting for you to apologize for whatever you said to her. Even if you think you didn't do anything wrong apologize, you can't try and win this battle when you already lost when Jasmine placed your dick on lay away."

Brielle

"Mijo is mommy mean?"

"Only sometimes, but you not a bad mommy."

I laughed, "Thank you baby!" I said giving him a kiss.

Mijo clocked out early on me after I gave him a bath, I sat on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. Chris walked in the house throwing his keys on the table then walked upstairs, shortly after he came back down and sat beside me on the couch.

"We going to go to bed like this tonight?" He asked.

"You already on your bed," I said referring to the couch.

"Brielle come on, I'm sorry okay? Baby I'm sorry I let my mouth get the best of me, I was being nasty for no reason."

"Okay."

"We good again?"" I asked grabbing held of her hand.

"Guess so."

"Can I get a kiss so I know for sure?"

"Muah," I said making the kiss noise but didn't kiss him.

"So whose the necklace from?"

"My daddy gave it to me, not any other nigga. I'm surprise you would even say that to me."

"We both said and did things we're sorry for."

I sat up and looked him in the eye. "I'm sorry for hitting you like that, but you wouldn't listen to me when I told you to leave me alone. Then you ran off at the mouth and said something foul so I was left with no choice."

"We'll just leave it at I'm sorry."

"By the way those Cheese Doodles are just baby steps, you have some real making up to do."

"I plan to take care of that tonight."

I turned my head back towards the t.v and smiled, "We'll see about that."

Chris laid his head on my lap, I began stroking my hand through his fade as we watched t.v together on the couch. I don't like to fight with him like this but I'm not going to let him think that some of the things he does or says to me is okay. I'm his woman but I'm also a woman. Treat me as such, we can play around with each other but there's a time for play and a time to be serious.

Chris

Brielle fell asleep on the couch, I carried her up the stairs and placed her in the bed. I was going to wake her up by eating her out but I knew she was probably expecting me to try and sleep with her tonight, I decided to hold out on that and save it when I have the energy to. I'm completely tired between Jasmine and this argument I don't want to do shit tonight but sleep, I took a shower before getting into bed and right before as I was getting comfortable my phone lit up.

Jasmine - Chris, on a serious note I think we should talk . Believe me or not but I feel completely bad about what happen between us . 1:24 AM

- You mean the shit you forced me to do, fuck that we don't have shit to talk about . Stay the fuck out of my life, the fuck away from my family, and lose my fucking number bitch . 1:25 AM

Jasmine - What I did was completely wrong, it took me awhile to even say that . You mean everything to me, I was feeling really lonely and in this industry you out of all people should know that it's hard finding people to trust . I trusted you the most and I felt something between us, I had a strong feeling by the way we would talk about Brielle you were leaving her to start something new . Something new with me, I felt rejected . You don't know what it's like seeing someone you feel so strongly about be with somebody else who can't handle your needs like I can . That day we went shopping for Mijo's bed, I saw me being that void that you need when Brielle can't be there for you . Brielle can't love you like I can, Brielle can't be there like I can, and Brielle can't treat you good like I can . But besides that I honestly think we need to have a talk face to face, no games, no tricks, no sex, I swear to God on my life I just need to talk to you . 1:28 AM

This girl is fucking nuts, she was sounding okay in the beginning but as she was closing it her ass sounded psychotic.

- Read this clearly, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU . FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FEELINGS . Hop off my dick and stop talking shit about my girl, you'll never be shit compared to her . You made me fuck you by force, I don't want shit to do with your dumb crazy ass . I'm changing my number soon as possible, stop sending me pictures of your nasty stank ass body . Nasty stank ass bitch ass hoe 1:30 AM

Jasmine - Chris, I'm three weeks behind on my period now honestly . Do you want to talk now ? 1:31 AM

- Meaning what to me ? 1:31 AM

Jasmine - Skipping a period could only mean one thing Chris, when we had sex you pushed me off but you took of your condom at the same time some most likely dripped out . I'm sorry 1:33 AM

- You just don't stop do you, honestly though you think I would believe anything you say ? Fuck out of here man, I'm not doing this shit you lying I'm done with you . 1:33 AM

I shut my phone off, I don't have any worries I'm not falling for nothing she says anymore cause I know it's only to bring me back to her house. The next morning I went out and handled some things on my own and forgot to handle the number change while I was out.

"Babe where are you going you just went out?"

I stopped in my tracks as I had my hand on the door knob. "Nowhere, checking to see if my phone is in the car." I lied.

"Isn't that it sticking out your pocket."

I laughed playing it off. "Wow, I didn't even check there."

"Dummy," she smiled.

I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips. "That's why I keep you around," I said kissing her neck.

She turned around wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm ready to leave now, I put in hours for my vacation time and I told my boss I'll be gone for awhile. When we leaving?"

"We can leave tomorrow or in a couple of days."

"How about next Friday?"

"Next Friday it is!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 218 8
⠀ ⠀ the thrill of 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 overcomes the fear of 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder
3M 76.1K 60
Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When this dude new Gerald with come along with h...
114K 5.3K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.