πŒπ„ππ€π‚π„ βš›οΈŽ 𝗉. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄�...

By -sqidey

β†³π˜/𝐍 π’π“π€π‘πŠ is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him t... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽππ’
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
cat's in the bag
cat's out of the bag
hey, partner
civil war
berlin nights
don't mix business with pleasure
social suicide
strike one
cracked the code
new feelings
deer in the headlights
playing pretend
road trip
decathlon
operation ferry
jealousy, jealousy
homecoming, the real thing
i can handle it
battle of the universe
avengers...assemble
void
when you go away, i still see you
stranded
romance in europe
intoxicated
really you
led zepplin?
distraction
last minute mission
just like old times
mysterio spun the fan
we regret to inform you
friends, foes, and frenemies
mistaken
triple peter-tingle
closure
when i do
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

more than just nick's fury

2.4K 60 68
By -sqidey

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

✍︎︎8 months later...

We were all preparing for the summer long trip that was well-deserved for the decathlon team.

I asked Peter to get us some universal adapters from Delmar's while I took care of the boardgames and activities en route.

Once everything on my to-do list was checked off I had to pack, it was 3 hours until we had to assemble at the airport and I still hadn't packed.

I just packed some streetwear outfits, then some formal, some pajamas, and a bathing suit in case we had any tropical destinations.

After packing the rest of my toiletries, I had barely zipped up my suitcase.

"You have FRIDAY who can easily do all this stuff for you, yet you chose to do it yourself?" Happy inquired walking into my room.

"Middle class lifestyle, Hap. Trying it out for myself, I feel a little wild so I'm gonna' try new things that I wouldn't normally do." I smirked.

"Alright, just be careful, and have fun. See you when school starts I guess."

And I was left alone to clean up the rest of the mess that had been caused by the impenetrable packing.

Alright, screw this. "FRIDAY, can you please pick up the rest of the clothes and shoes off the floor and put them back into my closet?" I ordered.

"Right away, Y/n." It complied.

"Thanks, bud. I can always count on you." I changed into my airport outfit and left my room.

"Alright Pepper, I'm off. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Nope, just be really careful, okay? Now that people know who you are they're out to get you more, so please just...Try to hide your face as much as you can, and don't vent to strangers!" She warned as I pulled her into a hug.

"Relax, you're talking to the person who has really bad trust issues, like probably the worst in the world, so I'll be careful. Love you!" I called as I broke the hug and leisurely walked to the door.

"Love you too, be safe!" She replied.

And so I left the compound with a gleam of excitement hidden behind my irises.

I approached the tour bus that was parked right outside the compound and got in.

"Hey, this whole Europe trip thing is lame! Why don't we just tour The Avenger's compound instead?" Flash suggested.

"No, over my dead body. Utter another word and you'll be fried, you're talking to an Avenger now." I remarked.

He lowered his head cowardly. "There will be no use of Avenger hierarchy on this trip!" Mr. Harrington stated.

"No fair, I just earned these privileges, let me use them." I pleaded.

"Frankly, it's very dangerous that you're on this trip seen as you might be everyone's top target, Ms. Stark. So, it's very generous of Midtown tech to let you tag along with us, whilst risking the safety of our students." Mr. Harrington explained.

I groaned in defeat and plopped onto a seat right next to Peter, the isle next to us had Ned and Betty seated beside each other and right behind them were MJ and Brad.

"Hey, don't worry Stark. I'll let you use your 'Avenger privilege' On me." Peter comforted.

"Bud, this is a very serious subject you do not want to interfere." I gritted whilst gripping the bridge of my nose in frustration.

Peter was never fond of my sarcasm, but it just came with me wherever I went so he had learned to deal with it.

He pulled out a very familiar pair of glasses from a case, must be Edith.

"Ah, he gave you Edith." I smiled.

"You know about this?" He asked.

"You kidding me? I co-designed Edith." I laughed.

"Now, if that doesn't make you the coolest person ever, I don't know what will." He huffed.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe that I'm a superhero and so is my boyfriend." I whispered into an ear, to which I earned a shy smile.

After an extremely loud and dreadful drive to the airport, we left the bus and proceeded to go through security checkpoints.

Once we were waiting for the gate of our flight to open, I received a call from someone with no Caller ID.

The pace of my breathing quickened. My enemies couldn't have found me that fast, could they? I thought it was going to be someone really creepy telling me that they can see me and that they will hurt a big crowd.

So I plucked up every little bit of courage I had left and answered the call.

"Y/n Stark...Or should I say Black Cat? What a show you performed a while ago." A man spoke into the speaker with a hoarse and daring voice.

"Um—Who is this?" I asked cluelessly.

"What a shame! How can you not remember me? Scary S.H.I.E.L.D. man with eye-patch. I was at your Father's funeral, beautiful service." He spoke once more.

"Holy shit! Nick Fury!? Wow, how long has it been? Like 12 years? I only saw you once when I was five."

"Yours truly, anyways...I did not call on reunion matters, there happens to be a very serious natural disaster source, monster if you will, we don't know quite what it is, but we were hoping if you could gather the rest of The Avengers and you could defeat 'em together." He suggested.

"I'd love to help, Fury. But all The Avengers are on their much needed vacations, and so am I. Is there anyway the monster thing can wait?" I asked, annoyed.

"No, it is an immediate order that you don't go off the radar, we don't know this thing's next move or how many people it's gonna' wipe out." He commanded.

"That sounds like a great offer, but I really have to board my plane right now, bon voyage!" I said and hung up the phone.

Peter approached me with a quizzical look on his face. "Something wrong, N/n?" He asked.

I decided to make this vacation responsibility free for Peter and I. We both needed a break after so much work and daily patrols.

"Mm. Let's just board this plane and get the hell outta' here." I shook my head.

"Bellissimo!" He shouted, then offered to carry my bags like the gentleman that he is.

And off to Italy we went.

On the plane, I proceeded to get many messages and missed calls from both Nick Fury and Happy. Man, I'd be pissing my pants if I was home right now.

For the rest of the plane ride I just tried to drift off to sleep, and put my mind at ease and into the vacation mood.

✈︎Venice, Italy

After landing, and leaving the plane, we finally arrived to our excessively cheap and very poorly held together hotel.

Of course with the living quarters decision, I decided to go for a different hotel, one that had a view of the Venice rivers.

It was much more pleasant to the eye and had very nice service. Peter begged me to stay over and I obliged since it was only him.

After I checked a suite which was Peter's and I. MJ looked at me with a sad gleam in her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, Jones!" My threat echoed through the lobby.

"Boh." She spat. I gasped in disbelief. How could she?

"Look, Look...I'm sorry. I just can't stay in that shithole. My messy room is nicer, and I can't even see the floor in my room!" She begged.

"Ugh fine, but no roomie situation, we're gonna' be neighbors." I agreed.

"Yeah I wouldn't wanna' be your roomie anyways because you and Peter would be—" She mocked. "Finish that sentence and you'll sleep on the canoes." I replied.

"Okay, sorry. You're my best-est friend, just remember that." She cooed.

And I got her a one bed-room, she wouldn't be roomies with anyone else, right? I think.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a significant other, say...Brad?" I suggested, intrigued.

"Pffft! What!? That's crazy, you're crazy." I looked at her in disbelief, She's a terrible liar. "Yeah you're right, I can't lie for shit...But there might be something between us." She answered.

"Oh! Well in that case, would you like me to make it a two-bed room?" I suggested.

"No, I want it to be one of those cliché movie moments where we have to share the bed." She teased.

I laughed, thinking back to the time where I wished with all my might to not share a bed with Peter. Now, it doesn't sound so bad.

We've been together for almost two years—Seven, if you count the blip—But, the point is, I feel like we'd both be fine with it? Even though we haven't exactly established our "Love" For each other.

I headed up to the suite, leaving MJ to prepare for our tour at the museum.

I walked into the room and to my shock Peter was already there. "There's only one bed." He stated nervously, playing this his hands.

"So? I don't mind sharing, do you?" I shrugged. I can't believe I just said that, and with confidence too.

Never would I ever have thought that I'd be sharing a bed with a boy in my teen years, my fifteen year old self would be gaging right now if she saw me.

"No, uh...Not at all. Are you sure you're okay with sharing?" He asked once more.

I nodded to reassure him, and myself too because right about now, I don't think my brain was leading the conversation.

I ignored my childish thought and proceeded to get ready for our tour.

After our canoe ride from the hotel to the museum, We began the tour and examined all the artifacts and art works.

After the whole class ditched the museum tour, we initiated a tour of our own in the city.

We went to shop, eat, and take as many pictures as our cameras and phones allowed us to.

I took a picture of MJ pretending to be a scarecrow for a bunch of city pigeons. "Y'know if this was New York, they'd shit on you before you even had the chance." I taunted.

"Not helping." She said through her gritted teeth. I just laughed and proceeded to take more pictures.

Peter wandered off on his own somewhere, he didn't exactly tell me where he would be, but I had just assumed he'd be close by.

Peter had finally caught up to MJ and I after we headed for the docks to take some pictures.

Suddenly, a huge wave of water surged upwards from the river, sending multiple canoes upside down and causing havoc as it moved forward towards us.

Peter and I shared a look of sheer panic, I knew about this, and yet I decided to keep it from him. I risked him and his friends' safety by not warning him.

"MJ, run!" I ordered. "What about you!? She yelled while she jogged across.

"I'll catch up with you, I need to help people first! Superhero's duty." I replied.

After she left I looked at Peter once more.

"Ready, Spidey?"

"I don't know, ready kitten?"

"I think so."

I knew that with every step I decided to take as a hero, it would affect my name, my reputation, and my future as an Avenger.

So, if I failed, I'd be a major failure to everyone else and not just myself. I needed to save everyone and try to not cause any collateral damage.

The water started to form a body. "Where's your suit?" I asked Peter.

"I might of left it back in the suite." He panicked.

"You idiot! I offered to make you a nanotech suit for a reason." I lectured.

"Now's not the time, Y/n. Just suit up and I'll be your backup." He yelled, frantically.

"Okay...Here, grab a mask." I offered him one of the masquerade masks on display.

I suited up and got onto a high point to get a better look of this guy.

he sent punches to the buildings which led them to collapse from the amount of water that they took in.

I hurried the civilians out of the premises and helped them out of their hiding spots.

"Spidey, turn your web-shooters!" I spoke into the radio.

"On it."

He shot a web onto the water monster.

"Really, dude? You're that desperate?"

"I'm outta' options here."

I ignored his dumb move and continued clearing the civilians away from the bridge. Peter followed me and was punched into the stone railing.

"You okay?"

"I think I'm paralyzed from the waist down, but yeah." He huffed.

Suddenly, green rays began to emit from the inside of the water monster and it was torn apart by a man who was flying. Who the hell is this dude?

The water monster formulated once again and went in for many punches to try and eliminate the mysterious flying man.

He looked like some kind of sorcerer. He was transmitting these green spells from his hands to push pack the force caused by the water monster.

Peter offered to help him and the man told him to lead it away from the canals.

"Hello, mister-green man. Is there any way I can be of service?" I offered

"Come with me, I need you to help me destroy it." He ordered.

As Peter swung from building to building webbing them together to avoid ultimate destruction, I was following the man and trying to see through the water monster's body.

Maybe there would be a weak core I get punch at, but it was all hollow, just water.

Since I was no help to the sorcerer, I went to help Peter hold the clock tower together.

"You sure you got enough web fluid for that?" I called.

"I hope so."

I shot the built-in melding pods from my suit so I could make Peter's job easier and not have any pieces of the building crumble onto someone.

And finally, the water monster decided upon it's surrender and the sorcerer defeated it. Although, right after his triumph he quickly fled the scene.

I wonder who he could be.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

"What a day, huh?" Peter sighed. "I don't know, I'd say it's your usual saving routine. Nothing too hard." I sarcastically remarked.

I trudged farther until I reached the door of our suite. I groggily reached for the knob, wanting to plop down onto the bed, but the man in front of me suggested otherwise.

I rushed to close the door once more, but Nick just held it. "Man, you're strong!" I exclaimed.

But he pulled both Peter and I inside the suite before we could plan an escape. "You're Nick Fury." Peter whispered.

"So good to finally meet you, I saw you both at the funeral, but I didn't think it was an appropriate time to exchange numbers." Nick explained.

"Duh, that would've been really screwed up." I replied.

"That's literally what I just said." Okay, cranky pants.

"The important thing is that you're finally here. I tried to bring you here, your little partner Cat avoided me and now, you're here." Nick provoked.

I smiled apologetically at Peter, hoping he would understand why I would ignore such warnings.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" Peter asked, the look of sadness in his eyes.

"It was only because I wanted us to have a work and stress-free time. I wanted us to finally have some fun of our own and catch a break. Please try to understand that." I explained.

"I'm sorry, Pete." I apologized.

"It's alright, what matters is that we're both okay, and alive and well." He agreed.

"Well, that's about to change if y'all don't get up of your asses and work!" Nick warned.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

Fury had taken us to this dark and dingy underground warehouse.

Whilst Fury was introducing Peter to everyone I just chatted with Maria.

But, there had been one particular person I hadn't ever met before. The man from today, known as "Mr. Beck"

"Hey, look it's Mysterio." I pointed towards him. He looked at me all confused. "It's just what we call you." Peter explained.

"Just call me Quentin." He answered as he shook Peter's hand then mine.

"What you both did today was remarkable, we could use people like you in my world." He complimented.

"Your world?" Peter and I questioned in unison.

"Mr. Beck is from Earth, just not our Earth." Fury explained.

"There are multiple realities, This is Earth dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833." Quentin elaborated.

"Oh, so what you're basically saying is that there's a multiverse?" I asked, bewildered.

"I thought that was just theoretical." Peter added. I always felt like there was a possibility I just never knew it was real.

Quentin began explaining what we faced today. "They were born in stable orbits within black holes. Creatures formed from the primary elements: Air, water, fire, earth. The science division had a technical name, we just called them elementals."

"Versions of them exist across our mythologies. Turns out, the myths are real." Maria added.

"Like Thor and Loki, 'cause he was a myth and now we study stuff about him in class." I inquired.

"These myths are threats." Added Fury.

"They first materialized on my earth many years ago. We mobilized and fought them, but with each battle they grew stronger. I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them. All we did was delay the inevitable." Mysterio continued.

"The elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. Our satellites confirmed it." Maria added.

"You can thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three, there's only one left; fire." Inquired Fury.

"The strongest of them all. The one that destroyed my Earth. It's the one that took my family." Mysterio added.

All of this new information overwhelmed me. Multiverses, elemental monsters, a sorcerer who was the ONLY survivor on his planet. Something didn't feel right.

"I'm very sorry for that Mr. Beck." I apologized.

"It will be in Prague in approximately forty eight hours." Maria informed us.

"We have one mission: kill it. And you're both coming with us." Nick commanded.

"I'm sorry, did you say Prague?" Peter asked.

"Do you realize what you're asking us, Fury? Respectfully, we can't fight off an elemental monster, we're just two kids." I declined.

"Bitch please, you've been to space, and you're Tony Stark's daughter" He rebuked.

"Okay, I see your point." I began.

"There has to be someone else you can use." Peter defended.

"No, Peter. He's right. Better us than anyone else. We're The Avengers, and I'm Y/n Stark." I agreed.

"But, if the class sees me in Europe they'll figure out who I am, and then the whole world will figure out who I am." Explained Peter.

"Okay, I understand." Fury surrendered. That's odd, he must have something up his sleeve.

Peter pulled me aside. "Look, Y/n. I'm gonna' head back to the hotel. Please, just come with me and let's forget about this." He pleaded.

"Okay, I will. you go, I'll catch up with you." And so he left the warehouse.

"I'm up for it, Fury." I obliged. "When's it coming?"

"Prague, forty eight hours."

"Think you can get Spider-Man there too?" I suggested.

And somehow I convinced Nick Fury to hijack my school trip and change our next destination to Prague.

I just can't seem to catch a break, can I?

-
ughhh omg this was such a long chapter to write
unedited
thank you for reading <33
don't forget to vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.2K 60
Just a bunch of Peter whump, along with some wholesome Irondad stuff because Endgame broke me. Okay, so lots of Irondad fluff and angst, I'm not even...
5.5K 162 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
4K 229 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...