The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Od vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Viac

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 59: An Owe

1.6K 29 34
Od vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

I woke up as I felt the pain stinging my body especially down there. I looked at the clock and it says 6:00 AM. I can't help but blush at what we did last night. We didn't just do it 2 times but more I couldn't count anymore because I was clouded with a needy Eren even until this moment.

"Good morning." I froze as I heard his voice and realized Eren was already awake staring at me.

Shit.

"Good morning. Why are you awake so early?" I spoke softly. He was also a laying down next to me but he already looked fresh from bath.

"Just making sure you're not going anywhere. I want to see you when I wake up. Unlike before." He said as he continued to stared at me. I understand him but I kinda feel my cheeks heating up again.

Why am I suddenly embarrassed? We did it before! Mikasa calm down!

He went closer to me and I didn't move. Eren embraced me and I rested my head on his chest although he is completely dressed and I am naked. His wonderful scent lingered on my breath making me comfortable and safe.

"Want to have another round?" He casually said and my eyes widened in horror.

WHAT THE FUCK? EARLY IN THE MORNING EREN??

I was about to open my mouth to say something in protest when his phone suddenly rang making a noise and once again interrupting the moment.

"I'm going to fucking kill someone at this hour right now!" Eren's voice boomed as he angrily woke up from his comfortable position to get his phone somewhere on his table.

I laughed as he answered the call. He looks so pissed.

"Hurry up." He said over the phone and I noticed how his eyebrows furrowed as he listened to it.

"How can that happen? Are you not doing your job? Are you giving me reasons to fire you for your incompetence?" He said as he massaged his nostrils.

What? Did something happened?

"Don't wait for me to fix it. Am I clear?" He said then he dropped the call.

"Is something wrong Eren?" I asked worriedly. His face looked unreadable but he then smiled at me nonetheless making me even more suspicious.

I know something happened and he just doesn't want to tell me. I'll just discover it myself.

"Nothing babe. Shall we plan our honeymoon now?" He grinned and I threw him a pillow.

"We already had it last night. Idiot." I said as I slowly got up bearing the shots of pain every part of my body screams. Ah shit. He really did a number on me. Fuck.

"That doesn't count at honeymoon!" He said and I shook my head. Are you kidding me?

"Careful." He chuckled as he saw my quite limping and I glared at him making him laugh even more.

"I'm just gonna take a shower." I said and went to his bathroom.

"Fuck" I said as the soap fell to the ground and I realized I had to grab it but the pain down there is making my moves limited.

"Are you alright? Shall I help you love?" Eren chuckled from the outside and I swear I want to hit him.

"Shut up. I'm fine." I hissed although the pain was really making me feel useless.

"Mikasa? You don't look okay? Are you sick?" Carla went to me and checked my temperature as soon as she saw me.

"I'm fine Carla. Just really tired." I said as I yawned.

"Eren you idiot!!" She hit his son multiple times and he just laughed anyway. This is fucking embarrassing! Now Carla knows we did it. Well, we are married anyway.

Grisha cleared his throat and everyone then ate breakfast.

"I have to leave for a while. A friend of mine wants to see me and we haven't really talk for a while." Zeke said as he drank the juice.

"Where are you heading?" Eren asked.

"Just here brother. You miss me already?" Zeke laughed making Carla smile.

"Oh my sons are getting along so well. I like that." She smiled as she adored the two of them while I am silently battling with my pain down there right now. Damn.

"Like I would." He sticks his tongue out and I smiled. I see. This childish behavior of Eren is still here.

"I'll be gone for the rest of the day. See you later." He said as he excused himself and went ahead.

"We're also heading now. Happy birthday again Mom! We'll just come back." Eren said as he hugged his mom.

"Take care you too especially you Mikasa and my little grandchild. I'm so happy especially for you." She said as she cupped Eren's face on her hand and he smiled. Like they used to do before back when we were young.

"Eren..I know you still haven't forgave me but..You two are always welcome here..anytime." Grisha said and Eren nodded as he intertwined our hands.

"Thanks. We're going." He said to his father as he opened the door to his black sports car to let me in.

I could see how Grisha lowered his head in sadness. I sighed.

"Thank you. Take care." I spoke and waved at them.

"Mikasa?" Eren suddenly broke the silence as we drove past the pine trees towards the mansion.

"Hmmm?" I hummed as I looked at him already staring at me.

"You're not leaving me again are you?" He asked.

I could sense his voice laced with all the emotions. He was happy for sure but he is still having this doubts and I can't blame him. It was my fault he went like this.

I put my hand above his hand and he brought it to his mouth to kiss it. I smiled at him as he throw glances at me.

"No. I am staying, Eren." I spoke and saw how he smiled slowly.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Zeke's POV

I can't help but feel guilty for all of this. I swear Eren won't forgive me if he finds out that I have connection with the guy who will bring him down.

That's why I am here for. I want to pay all the debt I owed him a long time ago. I don't want anything else in this world other than a complete family and I finally achieved it even without my mom. I am slowly, day by day accepting what Grisha lacked of me and I know I couldn't hate him forever. He is still my father. So I am putting an end to this.

I want to completely detach myself from him which I should've done a long time ago.

"Zeke! Long time no see!" He was sitting there drinking his cup of tea.

Menace. He never really changed.

"Long time no see, Floch. I'm happy that you are in good health." I faked a smile at him.

"Oh make yourself comfortable. We have a lot to discuss." He smiled as he put his tea on the table and put his hands together looking at me.

As usual, he had a lot of men guarding him and the maids are nowhere to be found. His mansion is as huge as the Jaegers and he is powerful as he looks.

"Master, I already took care of what you commanded me." A black man bowed before him wearing a suit.

This must be Onyankopon, the guy he just hired but delivered him exceptional results.

"Very good Onyankopon! Don't worry about your salary. It's already authorized with extra bonus haha! This is amazing!" Floch laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows on him.

Did he already made a move then?

"Oh I'm sorry Zeke. You must be waiting for me. I'm just really excited you know things are getting simpler for me this time."  He grinned as he faced me once again.

"Floch, I know what you are up to." I said directly.

He wants to drag down Eren to mud. He wants my brother to crawl and kiss his foot. He hates him that much and I love Eren, I would never allow him to do that.

"What do you mean Zeke? Of course you do! We are in this together remember?" He laughed once again and I glared at him.

"I never agreed to your plans. Eren is my precious brother and I would never want him to suffer once again! He had enough!" I stood up.

"Oh calm down now Zeke. Why are you being a pussy now?" Floch raised his eyebrows at me as he put sip on his tea once again.

"I didn't come here to chat with you Floch. I am here to end our ties." I said in a serious tone. He stopped sipping on his tea and looked at me.

I cleared the lump on my throat as I stood up straight. I want him to know that there's no backing down to my decision.

"Is that so? Have you forgotten who helped you when you were helpless Zeke boy? Who taught you to gain all that you have right now? Who opened your eyes to reality? You owe it all to my father and me Zeke! Wake up! You are bound to be my ally in the first place! We are brothers remember?" He grinned as he opened his arms.

"I know. But I am certain I already paid you with all I had. I became your tail for a long time. You are my bestfriend but I can't allow you to destroy my real brother." I said.

"Real brother? So are you saying I am just an impostor?" Floch grinned as he got up from his seat.

"How do I describe it then Floch? Are we related by blood? You should be the one to wake up. I am not your older brother Floch. He was killed. He already died." I said even if it isn't proper. He needs to wake up. I can't act like his brother forever.

I heard something crash as he threw his cup away breaking it.

"What are you saying Zeke? You are my brother. My brother is alive and well. I just don't see him often." He said his eyes wide as he looked at me.

I looked around and noticed how his guards moved towards me. This is some serious shit now. I might be in trouble.

"Floch. I don't want to do this to you too but we're talking about my brother. We share the same father. He is dear to me. You have to reconsider this. I don't want to fight you." I spoke.

"YOU ARE ALREADY FIGHTING ME ZEKE! YOU BETRAYED ME! AREN'T WE BROTHERS?! YOU PROMISED ME WE WILL GO THROUGH IT ALL TOGETHER!!" He yelled and everyone flinched including myself.

I have always known that Floch have this side of him when something triggers him and that is his brother's death.

The Forster family runs an underground business before that's why they are as rich as they are now and it was also stopped later on because of what happened. They have hired Ackermans. The only bloodline to have ever existed to heal and recover from wounds quickly and without scar. They have been in service of the Forster family for years until such thing happened.

"What is your name?" I asked at the boy crying in front of me.

It is my mother's birthday today and he invited some of her friends for a party to this place and I saw this boy the same age as me a 5 year old kid crying outside in the darkness.

"Floch. Who are you?" He said as he wiped his tears.

"What are you doing here Floch? Everyone is inside." I said as I sat beside him.

"I just miss my big brother." He said as he cried even more looking at the night sky.

I remember playing with him and everyone including his father was running towards a place. I didn't know all of it back then, I was too young to know everything but his brother died because an Ackerman killed him.

"Noooooo! Why does it have to be my son?!! Who did this?!! I will make them pay! They took a precious life! I am taking back what they took from me!!! I SWEAAAARRR!!" I watched his father carrying his brother on his arms screaming and I felt tears falling from my face as I heard his screams of anguish even before I could hardly remember once upon a time I first visited this mansion when I was 4 with Mom.

That was the day his father damned all the Ackermans. He hated them to death. He wants them to suffer the most gruesome death as possible because of their abilities too. I heard how he commanded his men to find them and kill every single one of them because as soon as my mother died from illness, this family was the one who gave shelter to me.

The underground business was stopped later on and Floch, he changed. He was indeed my bestfriend. He cared for me so much but due to his brother's death, he became so desperate for me. He became so greedy when it comes to me. He never even allowed me to make friends with new kids. I didn't know why but I also happened to look like his older brother as what I saw on the photo of him. We share the same hair.

"Floch, you have to continue what I started. You have to find every last Ackerman in the world. No matter how they run away from their sin, we can always find them. Avenge your brother for me!" That was what his father said before he died.

I was there when his father died and he asked to be with Floch until the end.

I met Mikasa Ackerman and Levi Ackerman but I didn't say it to Floch. I didnt know what truly happened. I could never judge. After all, it was also because to Mikasa that I was able to get close to Eren. Back when Mikasa left him, I also made my ways to help my brother and he accepted me. Him and Carla, they accepted me and I became whole again.

"You cannot stay away anymore Zeke! You are staying in this place! I won't allow you to get close on that trash ever again!" He yelled and the his guards went towards me and held me.

"Floch! You have to let me go. Eren is my brother! Even if you won't accept it, that's the truth! You have to stop this madness!" I said as I tried to get away from the hands keeping me stay in my place.

"NO! YOU ARE MY BROTHER ONLY!! WATCH AND I'LL MAKE THAT FILTHY EREN AND ACKERMAN DISAPPEAR IN THIS WORLD!" He was yelling but he smiled at me in the end.

"Go! Lock my brother on his old room. Guard him properly!" He commands and I protested trying to get away but there were too many guards around me.

"Floch. You have to wake up! This is madness! Stop pulling me asshole!!" I hissed calling him but his back is facing me.

I screamed as I tried to get away but failed. They locked me in my old room and grabbed my keys and phone away locking me inside.

"Fuck! Let me out!!" I yelled as I tried to kick and break the door only to end up hurting myself.

Fuck.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.1K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
93.3K 2.8K 24
A story about my OTP: Annie x Armin from SNK/AOT Annie stayed away from everyone, kept quiet. Was almost invisible to everyone around her. Well... Al...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
47.6K 1.2K 33
Attack on titan story! Upsetting scenes, you have been warned ^^