๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚๐„ โš›๏ธŽ ๐—‰. ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๏ฟฝ...

By -sqidey

โ†ณ๐˜/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐Š is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him t... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
cat's in the bag
cat's out of the bag
hey, partner
civil war
berlin nights
don't mix business with pleasure
social suicide
strike one
cracked the code
new feelings
deer in the headlights
playing pretend
decathlon
operation ferry
jealousy, jealousy
homecoming, the real thing
i can handle it
battle of the universe
avengers...assemble
void
when you go away, i still see you
stranded
more than just nick's fury
romance in europe
intoxicated
really you
led zepplin?
distraction
last minute mission
just like old times
mysterio spun the fan
we regret to inform you
friends, foes, and frenemies
mistaken
triple peter-tingle
closure
when i do
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

road trip

3.3K 106 93
By -sqidey

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

"So theoretically, you're saying that even if I inject you with Propofol, you still won't lose consciousness?" I analyzed, which earned Thor's nod.

"FRIDAY, get me the damn syringe!" I demanded. I felt a robotic claw drop a certain object in my dainty hand.

"Okay, Thot, don't freak out please but I'm putting this in you." I eased. "I'd like to see you try." He dared.

"This is a really bad idea, Y/n." Bruce hypothesized. "Calm your beakers, Dexter. I got this." I smirked.

"Okay, big guy." I smiled. "I don't support this." Bruce announced. "3, 2, 1." I counted down then rapidly stabbed the god in his arm.

I squinted my eyes bracing for impact, who knows? Maybe he'd blow up into atoms or set off some sort of radioactive waste. I slowly opened my eyes in response to the quiet ambience of the room.

"Huh, well would you look at that?" I observed the God taking a catnap on the floor. "Propofol: 1 God of Thunder: 0." I analyzed.

"I initially thought this would be way more hazardous, but I guess Thor here just wanted his beauty sleep." Bruce doubted. "Well, I'm off to school, see ya Doc." I said grabbing my duffle bag. "Bye Y/n, good night Thor." He said.

I exited the tower, heading into the car. "Hey, Hap, how was your day so far?" I greeted. "It was fine, are you doing okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I guess."

I put my headphones in for the rest of the drive, and dozed off.

"Y/n, we're here." Of course, I was already half awake because I recognized the last turn. I woke up and walked to school for the rest of the way.

Today was the day we were traveling to DC for decathlon. Originally, I never joined decathlon to please myself, I was assigned to join for Peter and I presume I forgot to resign.

I was a tad bit amused seen as I wouldn't have to encounter Parker for the whole weekend, but oh how my thoughts love to contradict me.

I approached the bus with skip in my step. "Hey guys, ready to use your brains for a change?" I greeted.

"Ugh, oh my god shut up about it." MJ groaned, I know she didn't want me to remind her of the competition because it would distract her from focusing, and add onto her stress.

"Hey Y/n, are you excited for this weekend?" Liz tempted. "Hell yeah!" I celebrated.

"Hey Mr. Harrington, Uh, I was wondering if it was possible to rejoin the team?" He asked.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PARKER, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!?

Please say no, please! "Of course, Peter. Flash you're out." Mr. Harrington ordered. Flash was shouting aimlessly at the team, everyone unequivocally didn't pay attention to his lame ass.

"Shall we get going?" Peter approached me. I fake smiled then got onto the bus. I chose a seat in the far back, away from any unwanted attention.

MJ approached me and seated herself next to me, I allowed her to because I knew she would most likely sleep or listen to some music.

I closed my eyes, in attempt to rest for a while. I did not want to seem discombobulated for the competition, so I had to prepare for it in my own specific ways.

But its almost as if I can't do anything without being interrupted, it was getting repetitive and obnoxious.

"Hey, um, Y/n can we talk?" Peter asked. I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"It's important." He widened his eyes. "You really need to catch up on the bird trivia." Parker said referencing a certain metal bird antagonist.

I sighed in defeat and was eventually seated beside Peter.

"So, Ned and I tracked The Vulture's team and where they were going to collect their next shipment." Peter informed me.

"Okay, where is it?"

"Maryland."

"But that's another state, we can't go tonight. We'll miss decathlon."

"Not if we can make it back in time, we came up with a plan. We can be back in time for the competition."

"We better be. If my Father knows about any of this who knows what he'll do to us?" I whispered, pulling him in.

Parker nodded assuring me that it'll all be okay. As much as I hated him; Parker was smart, and I still trust him. So if he told me we could make it back in time, then we will.

"Well, I...uh—gotta go back to my seat I guess. I need to review some stuff with MJ." I stammered. I walked back to my seat—holding onto the other seats as I passed by—careful not to trip.

I put my head on MJ's shoulder and tried to force myself to slumber.

I'm starting to think that I can't even fathom the chaos of my emotions. There's an immensely blurry line between the people I love, and the people I can't stand.

It's like a literal hurricane is the epitome of my emotions. Thoughts and feelings spinning around aimlessly, until it faced impact.

I really wish there was a bathroom on this bus.

I slept for the remainder of the trip, then we arrived and got sorted into our rooms.

Certainly; our school being too cheap, made us pair up into roommates. And, I was cursed with the burden of tolerating Peter Parker.

And no, it's no cliché. Thank god there were two beds.

"Ned got my suit off the grid, you should probably get your tracker off too." Peter informed. "Alright, do you have a laptop I could use?"

He handed me the laptop and I started doing my magic. Once I was almost done, I heard him utter the words, "Did you know it was called the training wheels protocol?"

"Mhm."

"And you're fine with that?"

"Yup. 'Cause I don't have it."

"Wha—So unfair! Doesn't it sound degrading? Aren't you disappointed?"

I disabled said protocol, and shut off the laptop.

"No, Parker. Because the name really doesn't matter, what matters is what you do to stop being called that." I sighed. "And I guess you're cheating our way into this game."

As exhilarating as this mission was, it is extremely dangerous to be this far away from the tower, with no tracker on our suits, and fighting off a man 10 times our size put together.

"Ready to get your ass beat?" I smirked.

"You're gonna beat my ass?" Peter pointed to himself.

"No, idiot. It's ambiguous that we're both gonna' get beaten to a pulp by this guy, maybe throw a punch or two." I hypothesized.

"I won't let him lay a hand on you."

"Yeah, you say that, but when the time comes you'll be busy playing with your sticky stuff rather than looking out for me."

I said that sentence then cringed, the words I chose were not exactly suitable for this situation.

"Okay, I'm gonna' pretend I didn't hear that."

"Just shut it and suit up."

After our supercilious conversation, we suited up then headed out of our room by 10 PM. Liz caught the both of us planning our escape.

"Hey! You guys should come down to the pool, why are you not in your bathing suits?" Liz asked.

I could see Peter's cheeks form a blush. "Well, I-I...uhm I'm kinda' busy and I wanted to catch up on some of the questions, so maybe I'll head down when I'm done."

"What about you Y/n?" Liz asked. "Yeah, I just wanted to get some fresh air, and then I'll catch up with you." Liz was about to head off, but awkward Peter had to make an entrance.

"Uhm, Liz...I just wanted to say you look really pretty." I could see pink apparate on both of their cheeks soon enough. I felt inquisitive as to why Peter didn't feel like that around me. He behaves awkwardly around any female specimen, really.

Why was he so comfortable with me? Was it something about my personality? Or my appearance? Does he think I'm merely one of his guy friends?

These are the types of thoughts and questions I've been having linger in my mind.

And they were pointless because If I cannot answer them, then I'm pretty sure no one can.

"Okay! well, I'm leaving!" I said. Peter announced his departure and followed suit.

We went up to the roof of the motel and decided to suit up there. We checked the tracker that Spider-Man put on the collectors, and they were moving.

We swung onto a truck and let it drive us for the first part of the trip. "We need to get off here." Spider-Man announced. "Sneaky as a spider." I whispered. "As quiet as a cat." He whispered back.

I jumped off of the truck and landed into a somersault. "Show off." Spider-Man muttered. I just rolled my eyes at his unnecessary commentary.

They were parked out by a gas station. "I'm gonna' enhance their audio, see what they're saying." I whispered.

"You can do that!?" He yelled. I quickly shushed him. After attentively listening, we gathered that they were in the middle of a heist. "Let's move in." I commanded.

Spider-Man was discovering the new abilities of his suit. And by discovering, I mean having malfunctions. "Just choose a combat style and web shooting technique!" I demanded.

"Okay, Karen just choose that one." He said randomly. Are you seriously not even going to look at the title!? He shot a tester web at the gas station sign. Uh oh, taser webs!

"Idiot! Disable the electricity!" I whisper-yelled. This is it, our cover was going to get blown, we were going to die.

I quickly grabbed him by the waist and hid behind the corner of the store, I then grabbed him and climbed up the roof.

"Bingo!" I celebrated.

"What?"

"3 O'clock, on your right. The Vulture."

There seemed to be a load of trucks approaching too.

"Wait, look! He's heading for those cargo trucks. C'mon." I said and grabbed onto him.

He shot his webs onto the truck and got us by the wheel.

We hid there for a bit until The Vulture made his next move.

It looked like he had these little grenades that would shift the matter of any surface, pretty cool, but extremely dangerous.

I signaled Spider-Man to follow me.

We dropped down into the truck and started throwing punches.

I kicked his ankles, but he dodged them easily by split jumping and kicking us both in the stomach.

"Remember when you said you wouldn't let him lay a hand on me!?" I groaned.

I reached for his fist and twisted it behind his back, I proceeded to step on his foot repeatedly. A bit of child's play won't hurt.

But all the fun came to an end when his wings slapped my whole body away and I was kicked into the wall of the cargo container.

"A little help, Wall crawler." I huffed.

He nodded and shot webs onto The Vulture's mask in attempt to distract him. That was a failed endeavor to avenge me because he took it right off like it was nothing.

The Vulture flew out of the container and lured us outside. I jumped up grabbing Spider-Man along with me.

I shot my grappling hook at his wing and tried to wrap it even for a second, but he still cut it off with ease. I stood blankly unsure of my next move and I was kicked off of the truck.

"NO!" I heard Spider-Man shout.

I landed onto the asphalt on my ass, ouch! Have a little sympathy you bird-freak!

I tried to watch the remainder of the fight; although, it looked like it already came to an end.

Spider-Man was kicked into the container and The Vulture took the matter-phase shifter with him.

I tried to grapple onto the truck but it went by too fast. I ran, and ran huffing for breaths that I couldn't catch, I tried jumping onto trees, to get a high jumping point, but to no avail.

By the time I jumped the trucks were already too far away for me to catch up with them.

I tried calling Spider-Man's AI through mine, but it said it couldn't connect.

"Goddamnit! UGH!" I screamed as loud as I could.

I was in the middle of nowhere; surrounded by trees and an open road, the only beings that could hear me are most likely crickets and deers.

If Spider-Man can't make it back, then at least I should. It would be too risky if we were both gone from the night before.

I hijacked a car and drove back to the hotel.

After arriving to the roof of the hotel, I removed my suit and ran to my room.

I plummeted onto the bed, screaming into the pillows. This was pretty much becoming a daily routine now.

I tried phoning Spider-Man once more, but he still didn't pick up.

Not only did I break the rules, but I behaved like a fool whilst doing so.

-
𝐴/𝑁:
unedited
if its a bit messy pls excuse me its literally the middle of the night
anyways i like this chapter because its a detailed description of spider-man's and black cat's own fight
thank you for reading!!
don't forget to vote <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.4K 32
โ˜†๊ง ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๊ง‚โ˜† โ Darling, I need you to trust me โž (ยฏ'*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:* *.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*'ยฏ) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
357 7 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...
83.9K 3.5K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
46.9K 1K 49
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 2 ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...