Malva's drug

By LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... More

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18 Vegas1

548 19 3
By LolKayy02

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

4:00Am

Today was the day before the Mafia Awards, Were they give out awards to different Mafia's of course no weapons allowed. It's supposed to be clean and genuine. After I packed my bags I rushed down stairs to the office to make the private plane seating chart.

- = Window

+= end seat.

Faze + Chuck-

Once I finished the seating chart. I took a moment to drink some coffee. After that I woke everyone in the house up. During these moments I was always ready and on time.

"Ok people we have to be in the air in 30 minutes so hurry up!" I yelled at the people who were taking there sweet time.

"Stop yelling" Blaise said coming down stairs while rubbing his eyes, I could tell he was still sleepy like everyone else.

"We'll get your ass in the car" I resorted back. After a while everyone was in the car. On the way to the private plane I made reservations for.

Of course since I have to make sure we were all together I made a seating chart. It was originally my father idea so I just took it.

Once everyone was ready and boarded the plane took off. I was in the window seat beside Blaise. Why was I sitting next to him. Faze said something about leaders sitting in front so if there was plane accident or something. I don't know.

"What are you doing?" I asked Blaise getting all up in his personal space. Well that's what happened when I'm bored.

"Amara back up" He said leaning to the side.

"I hate boring people on planes" I said taking out my phone and dialing Freya number.

She had to stay with the baby and everything, and my father being over protective of Freya like he is. He left our top notch security with her.

"Hey baby sis" Freya spoke into the phone.
"What are you doing?"
"Trying to get this thing out of me"
"Why! I want to be out there when my Niece Is born" I said happy she was having a girl.
"Fine, how is your feature baby daddy doing" She asked loudly in the phone making Blaise look at me weirdly.

"Caspain?" I asked not sure where this going.

"No you silly BLAISE, oh don't you love his curly hair so-" I hung up before she could finish. Pretty sure Blaise heard that whole thing to.

"I always knew you loved my curly hair" Blaise said turning the page of his book,

"I don't, that was Freya. By the way you use to much product" I said sheepishly smiling as Blaise dramatic gasp and put his hand over his heart.

"I have you know that my hair is amazing, Not like your nest of weeds" He insulted making me know gasp dramatically.

"My hair is amazing seeing the same one who is-" I started but soon cut off by Faze.

"Hush you children I'm trying to watch Gossip girl" He said shushing us. Making me laugh at the fact a 40 year old something man watches gossip girl.

The rest of the Plane ride, Blaise surprisingly allowed me to lay on his shoulder as I took a nap.

"Tesoro" I heard as I felt a hand brush my hair behind my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a bright light making me groan. But suddenly jolting up .

I looked at Blaise to see a little wet spot on his shoulder.

"Sorry" I said wiping the side of my mouth and fixing my hair.

"It's fine I guess" he said shrugging, "but that's hella nasty that you drool" Blaise said looking at me in disgust.

"Tell me something I don't know" I sarcastically said.

" That your a ugly sleeper" Blaise replied. I just rolled my eyes and looked around to see we were landing. I calmly leaned back into my seat.

Today was the dinner, where some Mafias go to pay respects to each other which is shit. That I have to go.

After the flight, We all took different ubers, to the beach house I rented us. Once we arrived I felt quite proud of myself for choosing this.

It was a three story beach house with 2 balconies on each floor. I made sure there was 9 rooms. Sadly all of our recruits couldn't come, we had to leave about a good 59 back.

Once I got to my room I unpacked, Changed into a gold silk gown dress. I put on some heels, did my hair. I also did a little high lighter. I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

As soon as I got down stairs Blaise caught my eye. I watched as he trailed his eyes over me I felt chills at the thought of being under his touch.

Blaise was wearing a white turtleneck with plaid pants a gold chain and a gold watch. His hair extra curly tonight making me laugh at a thought that popped up.

"You look lovely" Caspain said kissing my cheek leaving me along with everyone else confused on why the sudden instrest.

"Thank, You cleaned up nicely" I said patting his chest lightly before looking over at my father with a disappointed look, my father never approved me being in any relationship. I just shrugged it off though.

"Let's go botches" Maya said coming down stairs in a nice gown. I smiled at her before I got into the limo.

When we arrived to the big dinner. We had to go through many scanners to make sure we didn't have a weapon.

One everyone went through the scanners it was my turn. I relaxed before walked under it then a loud beep alarmed. As they took they guns out I just stood there with a smirk.

"Malva" My father breathed in disappointment.

As the men felt me up and down they looked curious.

"I have a nipple piercing" I lied straight on the spot. Knowing that I had my gun secured on me.

"You may pass" they said bowing down a bit.

"As you should" Maya said hooking hands with me before walking to the dinner.

In the middle of dinner or whatever I was on the look out for a familiar face or something. At the end I mostly started to get disappointed. As I drink a sip of my wine slowly. Looking over at Blaise to see him already staring at me like he was observing or something.

"Excuse me" I said getting up from the table to go on the balcony. Which was in the very back of the restaurant.

Lately I've been feeling something, it's more so a unfamiliar feeling I haven't really felt with anyone. Especially Blaise. Its like A party erupts in my stomach when we even make physical touch.

This started after I left the hospital, It was something about seeing him care for me, Then the talks we would have it was like my safe space.

But I knew deep down it would never work. I'm sure Blaise don't reciprocate the feelings so there's non point.

As I was on the balcony in the cold weather, envisaging about my feelings. What I felt for Blaise. Was it hate. Was it friendship. Into I heard a creak of the door opening.

I looked back to see Blaise, Not going to lie he look good as the moonlight reflected off his sharp features.

"Thought I'll find you out here, Why you disappear" Blaise asked as he came closer towards me, I swear my face felt hot. Did Blaise just make me blush. No it have to be the nonexistent heat outside.

"Why were you looking for me anyway?" I said looking from afar over the balcony.

"We need to talk". Blaise simply said, making me think. There's nothing to talk

"Nothing to talk about" I turned my head avoiding eye contact.

"Malva" Blaise said in frustration, Like I said nothing to talk about yet here we are.

"Look, I have to go before my father wonder where I am" I answered attempting to leave but, a large warm hand grabbed my forearm.

Pulling me face to face with Blaise, I felt heat rush to my vains as if I was nervous.

"Bl-" I was soon cut off by Blaise lips on mine. I was still in shock before I started kissing him back.
As Blaise arm snaked around my waist keeping me from falling.
The kiss started to deepening as Blaise slid his tongue in, Making a weird feeling appear in my stomach.

Blaise then started softly pecking my jaw into he got to my neck, He wasn't harsh just a little rough as he kissed slightly sucking neck, As a small moan escaped my lips I slapped my self back into reality. I was making out with BLAISE. The guy I hate the most.

I pushed back making me stumble a little.

"I um" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, this was a mistake" Blaise finished harshly before walking inside. I couldn't help but feel hurt.

I went to the bathroom freshened up meaning I hid the forming hickeys on my neck and I put a fake smile on and walked back to the dinner.

"You guys kissed" Adara whispered in my ear. I froze right there on the spot.

"We'll talk about this later" Maya then said scolding Adara.

LATER

Once all we were all comfortable at home they wanted to come in my room. Once I heard a knock I opened it assuming it was the girls I opened it. Oh it is the girls
Maya with popcorn in her hand and Adara (A) with chips.

"Spill" they said at the same time. I groaned before closing the door and locking it. Turned on twilight and told them everything.

How I'm avoiding Blaise at all times now.

"He definitely likes you, Your just both confused right now, because all this time y'all so called hated each other, talk to him in the morning" Maya said as Adara agrees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
11.6K 206 104
‎ ‎ † • Morozov - Arranged to Love • Sometimes, the Universe makes weird decisions...
25.2K 2K 13
When a normal girl's fairytales & fantasies becomes true. A hidden love story🧚🏻‍♀️✨ A short story with 10 chapters🧚🏻‍♀️✨
41K 2.6K 22
When George Newton moves to Bantfell with the promise of superheroes and excitement and a way to finally control the abilities that have been tauntin...