Lion king Family

By Steampunk-Bakugou

A story about the Lion King family. Simba was a former boxing champion also a professional boxer and Nala was... More

Chapter 1. A nice morning
Chapter 2. Kovu's visit
Chapter 3. Apologize
Chapter 4. Highschool
Chapter 5. Group of friends
Chapter 6. Sleep together
Chapter 7. Confess feelings
Chapter 8. Grandparents visit
Chapter 9. Meeting the waiter
Chapter 10. The fifth wheel
Chapter 11. Teenage love
Chapter 12. Get caught
Chapter 13. Punished
Chapter 14. Three teen lions
Chapter 15. This game sucks
Chapter 16. Family stuff
Chapter 17. Sleeping with him
Chapter 19. The First Skydive
Chapter 20. Rude
Chapter 21. Baliyo's rage
Chapter 22. Talk about movies
Chapter 23. Unlucky
Chapter 24. Spend time together
Chapter 25. Still lost
Chapter 26. Teaching a lesson
Chapter 27. A promise
Chapter 28. Replay
Chapter 29. Beach time
Chapter 30. Having fun (The end)

Chapter 18. Ideas

903 11 31
By Steampunk-Bakugou

House mansion

It's 8:30 am. Malkia just finished taking a shower and about to go home but before she go home, she wanted to say thank you to Kion.

Malkia: "Thank you Kion, for letting me stay in your house for one night."

Kion: "You're welcome, Malkia."

She hug Kion and kiss his cheek.

Malkia: "Goodbye, handsome!" then she leaves the house and walk home.

Kion: "That was...weird."

He closed the door and sit in the living room minding his own business.

Kiara just finish taking her shower and she went downstairs helping her mother do the laundry.

Gym room

Simba is in the gym room doing some exercise as part of his morning routine.

Simba: "17, 18, 19, 20." he count the numbers when he does the pull ups.

Simba: "That's set 1. Time for set 2."he does the pull ups again for 20 reps and this is set 2.

Simba: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," he count the numbers and does the same thing again until he finished do the pull ups until set 3.

Kion: "Hey dad, what are you doing?" Kion ask as he enters the gym room.

Simba: "Doing some morning exercise." he stops doing pull ups and do 30 burpees.

Kion: "Okay?" then Kion did some morning exercise, he do push ups for 20 reps.

Kion: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6," he count the number until he finish doing push ups.

Simba finish doing his pull ups exercise and burpees. He put on his boxing gloves and punch the punching bag.

Kion favourite exercise is doing push-ups. First he do 20 reps of classic push-ups for 3 sets then he do 20 reps of wide grip push-ups for 3 sets and finally he did the close grip push-ups for 20 reps and 3 sets. Of course he take some 1 minute rest each exercise and drink some water.

Simba: "Did you take a shower after you did that exercise?"

Kion: "No. Mostly I wash my face first, brush my teeth and do a bunch of exercise for 30 minutes at least, then I take a shower after that."

Simba: "That's good, if you take a shower first and then you do exercise and take a shower for the second time might be a waste of time."

Kion: "Maybe?"

Simba: "From my point of view, I do exercise first then I take a shower."

Kion: "Same as me."

Then both father and son leave the gym room, they turned off the fan switch and take a shower for 5 to 10 minutes at least.

After they finished taking a shower they went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

Nala just finished preparing a breakfast for them with Kiara's help.

They all sit down and enjoy their morning meals. Simba love eating fried eggs and drinking protein shake, Nala like eating pancakes and drink orange juice, Kiara just drinking smoothie which is her favourite and Kion enjoy eating his cheese sandwich and drinking warm water.

Simba: "Hey honey?"

Nala: "Yeah?"

Simba: "After I ate this breakfast, I opened my gym as usual."

Nala: "Well, you are the owner. You're better be quick."

Less than 2 minutes later, Simba finish his breakfast and cleaning the dishes.

Simba: "Okay honey, I gotta go. I love you."

Nala: "I love you too."

Then they both kiss. Kion and Kiara feel a little disgusted because they are still eating their breakfast.

After they kiss. Simba smiled to his wife, Nala smiled to her husband.

Simba: "Okay honey, I gotta go."

Nala: "Drive safe."

Kion cleared his throat to get their attention.

Kion: "Uhmm. Mom, dad?"

Simba: "Yes, son?"

Nala: "What is it, dear?"

Kion: "I don't mind if you two are kissing each other but could you please do it somewhere else? Me and Kiara are kind of feel disgusted."

Simba: *Chuckles* "You'll understand that when you become a father one day, Kion."

Nala: "I'm pretty sure you'll understand that too, Kiara. One day when you become a mother you're gonna understand."

Simba took the car keys, start the car engine which is the red Cadillac CT5 and drive to his gym.

Nala: "Time for yoga." she headed to gym room and did some yoga as part of her exercise.

Kiara is texting her boyfriend.

Kiara: 'Hey honey, how are you doing?😇'

Kovu replied her text.

Kovu: 'It was fine but yesterday was tiring as hell!'

Kiara: 'Why?😯'

Kovu: 'Remember Mr. Taka that wants to reduce the price of food, I told you about it around 2 days ago? That I have to cancel our date? Remember?'

Kiara: 'Oh, I remember that.'

Kovu: 'It was really tiring yesterday, I take a lot of orders from the customers and send their food towards the table. Plus, I am the best worker in the restaurant so Mr. Taka depends on me.'

Kiara: 'Oh dear, you should take some rest.'

Kovu: 'I'll already did and I'm not that tired anymore. I took my 8 hours of sleep after that.'

Kiara: 'Okay, that's good.'

Kovu: 'Well, I gotta text you later. I have a lot of college homework to do.'

Kiara: 'Okay, I love you😘'

Kovu: 'Love you too, babe😘'

Then she exited the text app and start watching youtube.

Kion doesn't even know what to do, his mother is doing yoga, his sister is watching youtube. He wanted to do something that he haven't done in a long time.

Kion: "Hmmm..." he sat on a chair trying to figure out what he wants to do next.

Royal gym/Boxing gym

Simba was sitting down in his office doing some paperwork. He also wonders what he wants to do next, he look at his handwatch and it's already shows 9:30 am.

Simba: "The handwatch shows it's 9:30 am and it's still morning."

Ma tembo was sit nearby him, she also did some paperwork and drink coffee.

Simba: "Hey, Ma tembo?"

Ma tembo: "Yeah?"

Simba: "I kind of bored today, I know it's still early 9:30 am but I didn't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions that is fun and worth it."

Ma tembo: "What things you haven't done in a long time?"

Simba: "Like what?"

Ma tembo: "You know, outdoor activities. Like surfing, playing baseball, basketball, snorkeling, hiking, skydiving."

Simba: "That's it!"

Ma tembo: "What?"

Simba: "Skydiving!"

Ma tembo: "Skydiving?"

Simba: "Yes, we haven't done skydiving in a long time. The last time we had skydiving was 2 years ago."

Ma tembo: "That's good, when do you want to go?"

Simba: "Tomorrow, me and my family will gonna go skydiving."

Ma tembo: "I hope they are not afraid of height."

Simba: "My family aren't afraid of heights but he will." he chuckles.

House mansion

Since Kion didn't know what to do so he just play his mobile games. While Kiara was watching youtube, her father is texting her.

Simba: 'Where's your mother?'

Kiara: 'She just finish doing yoga not too long ago.'

Simba: 'Okay'

Kiara: 'Why don't you just text her?'

Simba: 'Do you have Kovu's phone number? That's the reason why I texting you.'

Kiara: 'Ohh. Sure, why?'

Simba: 'Does he went skydiving before?'

Kiara: 'Uhh, no. Are we gonna went skydiving?'

Simba: 'Yes, my dear daughter!'

Kiara: 'Really, when?😯'

Simba: 'Tomorrow'

Kiara: 'Yipee! This is gonna be fun!😆'

Simba: 'Yes.'

Kiara: 'Are you hungry, dad?'

Simba: 'Yeah, I want your mom's hot boobs.'

Kiara: 'Ewww!!'

Simba: 'Sorry, I mean hot soup but I want that too😏'

Kiara: 'Ugh!!'

Simba: 'Sorry, it was an auto-correct.'

Kiara: 'Yeah. Ugh!!'

Simba: 'Okay, now give me Kovu's phone number.'

Kiara: 'Sure.😊'

Then Kiara give her father Kovu's phone number.

Kiara: 'There you go.😃'

Simba: 'Thanks, and Kovu is gonna join us skydiving.'

Kiara: 'Yes!😆'

Then Kiara exited the text app and tell her mother. Nala was watching TV in the living room and Kiara talk to her.

Kiara: "Mom?"

Nala: "Yes?"

Kiara: "Dad says tomorrow we're gonna go skydiving and Kovu is gonna join us."

Nala: "Really? That's great! We haven't done skydiving in a long time!"

Kion heard their conversation and headed to them.

Kion: "What are you guys talking about?"

Kiara: "Dad says tomorrow we're gonna go skydiving and Kovu is gonna join us."

Kion: "Wow! That's great! But how do you know Kovu is gonna join us?"

Nala: "Yeah, how?"

Kiara: "Dad invites him to go skydiving."

Kion: "I hope he doesn't pee in his pants!" then he laugh after saying that, Nala also laugh too because of that joke.

Nala: "Hahaha! Nice joke!"

Kiara: "Kion! It's not a joke mom!"

Royal gym/Boxing gym

Simba dial Kovu by using his phone number that Kiara gave. His call him and waits.

Somewhere in the college room, Kovu heard his phone ringing, he saw this strange number but he decided to answer it.

Kovu: "Hello? Who is this?"

Simba: "Hi Kovu. It's me, Simba."

Kovu: "Oh, Mr. Simba, how do you get my phone number?"

Simba: "Kiara gave me your phone number and by the way, are you free tomorrow?"

Kovu: "Yes, tomorrow it's holiday."

Simba: "Good, because tomorrow I want you to come to our house around 11:00 am."

Kovu: "Okay but why do you want me to meet you tomorrow?"

Simba: "Because we're gonna go skydiving and you're gonna join us!"

Kovu: "What!?"

Simba: "Hehehe! You heard me!? You're gonna join us!"

Kovu: "Oh shit!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 97 16
summary: Simba and Nala's twins are finally born; a boy named Kion and a girl named Kiara. Kiara is destined to become the Lion Queen and work alongs...
19.7K 791 48
This is the second book added to my second Lion King Fan series "Makosa's Beginning". Things started out good. Makosa is announced as the next futur...
3.3K 38 5
The daughter of (Y/n) and Simba befriends the eldest son of Scar, and together they will try to reunite the two herds.
66.7K 990 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...