Road trip (DNF and Karlnap)

By Winchesterthegreat

The Dream smp are going on a road trip!! Featuring Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Sapnap, Bad , Karl and Dream and Geo... More

Preperations
The flight
A hot day in flordia οΏΌ
The night before
Were all here! (Except bad)
Its 5:00 am!!
Beds and arguments
Lunch, Dinner, RV
Runway and really drinking
Jumping, chugging and finding
Bed stealers
What happend last night?!?
Walking, yelling and hope
Lunch and ComplainingοΏΌ
The Race (part 1)
A/N
The Race (part 2)
Coming back home and Cliffhangers
Cries, yelling and snuggles
More yelling and tears
Beach time and pass out
Sit down and speak
Sleeping and flashback
Driving to Texas
Welcome To... Texas
Guitar and apologys οΏΌ
Day 1
Flashing lights, bulls and food
Flashing lights, bulls and food. Part 2
What are we?, thinking, goodbyes
Planes, bets and decisons
Brotherly love and unkown love
Feelings
A/N NEW BOOK!!

Heading to Texas!

3.8K 109 155
By Winchesterthegreat

After Karl and Bad watched the sun go down they headed back to the others and saw them all waiting in the parking lot.

'Where were you guys?' Tommy asked.

'We had to go get something' Karl responded quickly.

'Oh okay well we are ready to go when you are!'

'Yep were ready, can Tubbo call an Uber...' bad looked around to see Tubbo sleeping on Tommy's shoulder.

'Wilbur can you call an Uber?'

Wilbur laughed 'yep doing that right now'

'Ok good, we'll sit on the bench with you guys' bad and Karl sat next to Wilbur who was on the phone.

'Um yea I'm pretty sure it's the Miami Beach... WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS NOT A THING!'

'Wow there Wilbur' bad grabbed the phone from Wilbur and started to speak 'sorry about my friend there... yep that's the place... alright by now' bad hung up the phone and looked towards Wilbur who had his arms crossed.

'Ah come on Wilbur here's your phone' bad stuck the phone in Wilbur's face.

'No I refuse to believe there isn't a Miami Beach'

Bad sighed and looked towards Karl he shrugged his shoulders and then he looked towards Tommy who looked up at Wilbur.

'It's okay man I thought there was a Miami Beach to' Tommy smiled and gave his friend a side hug Wilbur eventually leaning into it. Bad and Karl just shook there heads and saw that the Uber was there.

'Alright time to go!' Bad yelled Wilbur and Tommy getting up carrying tubbo in first. Karl stopped for a moment he didn't want to go back to the fighting and arguing he was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

'It's okay everything will be fine' Karl nodded his head and followed bad to the Uber taking a seat in the back.
————————————————————————
The three were sitting on the couch watching tv when Sapnaps phone dinged. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

'Guys it Karl'

'Tell him we say hi' George said his gaze completely locked onto the tv.

⭐️ Karl ⭐️
How is everything there?

Sapnap
Good! It took awhile but they forgave each other.

⭐️ Karl ⭐️
What! How? I thought they were pissed at each other?

Sapnap
They were but I guess love is more important...

⭐️ Karl ⭐️
True, me and the others are headed back right now see you soon Sapnap!

Sapnap
See you later Karl!

Sapnap put his phone down and Dream looked over.

'What did ask?'

'Oh he just wanted to know what we were doing'

'Oh okay' Dream turned his gaze back to the tv his hand interlocking with George's.
Sapnap thought
I wanna do that with Karl one day...
Sapnap shook his head Karl didn't like him in that way.
Now George and Dream looked over.

'You okay sap?' George asked

'Yea I'm just going to get some water' Sapnap stood up and went over to the sink.

'Soooo me and George were thinking about going to... Texas'

Sapnap spit out his water.

'What!'

'I know, I know you haven't been there since you moved in with me and you also haven't seen your parents since so we thought it could be fun to go...' Dream waited for Sapnaps response.

Sapnaps eyes looked like they were dead inside when he stared at Dream.

'Couldn't we go somewhere else?'

'Well... yea but George has never been there before and neither have the others'

Sapnap put on a smile 'alright just don't remind me about it for awhile okay'

'Deal!' George and Dreams faces beamed with happiness.

'So when are we planning on leaving?' Sapnap asked.

'Well we have to tell everyone else and we'll leave first thing tomorrow and stop at few places here and there' Sapnap nodded trying to hide his real emotions.

'And then when we get there' George continued on telling Sapnap what they were going to do there but he wasn't listening he just really didn't want to go back. Sapnaps thoughts were cut off by the door opening.

'Hey guys!' Tommy exclaimed.

'Stop yelling' Tubbo pushed Tommy away going into his room.

'Whats up with Tubbo?' George asked standing up.

'Just tired'

'Oh right you guys went to the beach today, did you have fun?'

'Yea it was awesome! But Wilbur tried to drown me'

'What! I didn't try to drown you!'

Tommy laughed 'I'm heading to bed' Tommy saluted heading to his room when Dream stopped him.

'Stay Tommy we have something to tell you guys'

'What is it?' Bad asked

'We are heading to TEXAS tomorrow!' George and Dream yelled.

'Didn't Sapnap live there before?' Wilbur asked looking towards Sapnap.

'I- I uh yea I used to'

'Oh okay' Wilbur looked back to Dream and George 'why are we going there specifically?'

'Well none of you guys have gone there before and it has some cool stuff'

'It sounds fun! We'll head to bed then and talk in the morning, goodnight guys!' Bad exclaimed grabbing onto Wilbur and Tommy pulling them into there bedroom.

'Alright me and George will head off to, i have to get up early anyways, goodnight Sapnap'

'Goodnight guys'
George and Dream went into there room and Sapnap turned around to see Karl standing in the doorway.

'Oh hey Karl'

'Hey sapnap!' Karl came and gave him a big hug. Sapnap leaned into the hug after a minute.

Karl pulled away 'looked like you needed it' Karl smiled 'I'm just going to get my pyjamas on' Sapnap nodded and watched Karl walk away.

That smile killed him, his hugs killed, everything about Karl killed him. Sapnap was down bad.

Karl came back with his pyjamas on a walked up to Sapnap.

'You can get yours on now'

'Alright I'll do that now' Sapnap walked over to his suitcase and grabbed his pyjamas waking to the bathroom.
————————————————————————
'Noooooo, George change in the bathroom!'
Dream was wheezing and George was laughing.

'We're friends it's fine!'

'No, no, n-' Dream cut off his words when George took his shirt off. Dream knew he was staring he just couldn't seem to take his eyes off him.

'You good' George laughed.

Dream shook his head 'uh yea I just got to do something quick' Dream went out of the bedroom and Laid his head against the door.

Why couldn't i just think of him as a friend!

Why is HE so HOT!!

You know it's just his fault for him being so hot it's his fault for me liking him.

'Dream you okay?'

Dream looked up 'oh yea just thinking'

'Oh okay'

Dream got back up and went into his and George's room covering his eyes.

'Have you changed yet?'

George laughed going up to Dream 'yes'
Dream flinched taking his hand off his face.

'Did I scare you?'

'NO! Now get out so I can change'

'Okay' George went out the door seeing Karl laying on the pull out bed.

'Hey George' karl sat up.

'Hey karl'

'Why are you out here?'

'Oh Dreams just changing'

'Ohhh! That's why Dream was out here'

George laughed 'Yea'

Dream opened the door telling George he could come in.

'Kk I'll be right in, goodnight Karl'

'Goodnight George' he saw George walk back into the bedroom.

Karl waited a couple minutes until Sapnap came out.

'What takes you so long to change!'

Sapnap smiled 'what takes you so long to change in the morning?'

'Far enough! Now let's go to bed'

Sapnap laughed getting under the covers with Karl he leaned over and turned off his lamp and then leaned over Karl and turned his lamp.

'Hey! What was that for?'

'You wanted me to turn off the lights'

Karl smiled and laughed 'true'

'Goodnight Karl'

'Goodnight Sapnap' Karl yawned hugging Sapnap but staying there. Sapnap leaned into the hug staying there as well.

We're just friends... right?

Sapnap thought as he drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING πŸ‘ ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
3.1K 182 23
After being exiled for so long, after being stuck in prison for a very long time; Tommy and Dream had one difference in each other. One wants to be t...
132K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...