𝗖ð—Ē𝗖ð—Ē𝗔 𝗕ð—Ļ𝗧𝗧𝗘ð—Ĩ || 𝗞...

By 3musk3t33rs

["𝙒𝙝𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙖𝙧𝙚 ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙜ð™Īð™Ģð™Ģ𝙖 ð™Ąð™šð™Đ ð™Ē𝙚 ð™˜ð™–ð™Ąð™Ą ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 ð™Ē𝙞ð™Ģ𝙚?"] A Rengoku x Black Fem Reader [𝙄... More

ïžĐïžŪïžīïžēïžŊïžĪïžĩïžĢïžīïžĐïžŊïžŪ
ïž°ïžēïžŊïžŊïžĩïžĨ
ðŸĒðŸĢ
ðŸĒðŸĪ
ðŸĒðŸĨ
ðŸĒðŸĶ
ðŸĒ𝟧
ðŸĒðŸĻ
ðŸĒðŸĐ
ðŸĒ𝟊
ðŸĒðŸŦ
ðŸĒ.ðŸĒðŸĒ
ðŸĢðŸĢ
ðŸĢðŸĪ
ðŸĢðŸĨ
ðŸĢðŸĨ.𝟧
ðŸĢðŸĶ
ðŸĢðŸĶ.𝟧
ðŸĢ𝟧
ðŸĢðŸĻ
ðŸĢðŸĐ
ðŸĢ𝟊
ðŸĢ𝟊.𝟧
ðŸĢ𝟊.ðŸĻ
ðŸĢðŸŦ
ðŸĪðŸĒ
ðŸĪðŸĢ
ðŸĪðŸĪ
ðŸĪðŸĨ
ðŸĪðŸĶ
ðŸĪ𝟧
ðŸĪðŸĻ

ðŸĢðŸĒ

4.6K 232 430
By 3musk3t33rs

Thanksgiving-

- is in a week. So your family was going down to a family member's house. Your Mom was asked to bring pies and peach cobbler, but it's still too early to get started.

School on the other hand was fine. You told the other two about Bryce, and had Sanemi come pick you up for school. Tengen said he would, but there would still be at least three others in the car.

Anyways today was Saturday, and you was in your room with Mitsuri and Shinobu. The three of you didn't have anything to do in particular, so you were just hanging out.

"Are y'all hungry?" You had gotten up and stretched at your door.

"Yea."

"A little bit."

"Mh, well that sucks for y'all." You joked as you left your room. They made a fuss and got up to leave with you. The three of you were arguing until you passed up the living room.

"Aww look at my parents all laid up on the couch." You teased while Mitsuri and Shinobu awed

Your Mom went to go grab the door while the three of you continued your journey to the kitchen.

You guys had gotten a few snacks and drinks for the road, you even thought about making a quick bag of popcorn. But before you could put the act into motion your Mom had called you.

"Y/n."

"Ma'am?..." Just like any other time there wasn't a response. The three of you walked into the living room, despite your Mom only calling you.

You had seen an open box on the coffee table. "Ma'am?" You trudged closer to the two as your Mom got settled into the couch again.

"The box is for you." You were confused. You don't remember buying anything. You grabbed the box and set it on the floor to go through it. The other two sat down with you to go through it as well.

Everyone seemed a little interested in what you got too.

You pulled out a black pullover and took a good look at it before it clicked. "Oh yea!"

"That's cute. When did you buy it?" Your Mom asked.

"Uh... Last Saturday, I believe. And I didn't technically buy it, someone else did." You ripped open and pulled out a few more items.

Your Mom had long ago paused the show they were watching, "Well who bought it?" Your Mom was intrigued and had sat up.

"...Kyojuro." It was quiet until three synchronized squeals almost ruptured your ear drums.

You rolled your eyes while you put the stuff back. "WAIT!" Your Dad had grabbed you all's attention. Which you were thankful for because the squealing stopped.

"Who is Kyojuro?" Your Mom rolled her eyes. "How many times I got to tell you. My model student. Keep up."

"Yea, the two of them are definitely in love."

"They've been flirty with each other all week."

You sucked your teeth, "A boy!?" Your Dad looked dispassionate. "Chill we're only friends." You huffed.

"I see him walk you every where, Y/n."

"You meant together, sweetheart."

"Didn't you just kiss him Monday?"

You turned to Mitsuri and elbowed her, while your poor Dad looked like he was about to pass away on the couch. You palmed your face as the three went on and on about the two of you.

[•]

You-

- Guys eventually had to leave when your Dad looked like he was about to cry. You grabbed your box and the girls grabbed the snacks and went up to your room.

"So are you going to thank him." Shinobu asked as she closed your door. You had set the box in your chair before crawling onto your bed.

"Yea, I need to anyways." You grabbed your phone and searched for his contact.

____________________
Sunny D 🟠
____________________

Today 2:23 pm

You
|Hey
|Thank you

Sunny D 🟠
What|

You
|Read
|I just thanked you 😐

Sunny D 🟠
Why are you so rude to me|
sweetheart 😫|

You
|You take a drama class?

Sunny D 🟠
No|
Why?|

You
|Bc you're being dramatic 🙄

Sunny D 🟠

You
|WHY ARE YOU CRYING
|💀

Sunny D 🟠
Bc you're mean to me|

You
|I JUST SAID THANK YOU

Sunny D 🟠
But for what mami 😫|

You
|You bout to get blocked 🚶🏾‍♀️

Sunny D 🟠
NO I WAS JUST PLAYING|
Read 2:28 pm

MOMMY COME BACK 😫😫|

You
|Edging that block button
|right now 😩

Sunny D 🟠
Ok I'll stop 😔|
But why did you thank me?|

You
|Bc my stuff came

Sunny D 🟠
Stuff?|

You
|The stuff I ordered the other day
|Thank you

Sunny D 🟠
Ohh|
You're welcome ❤️|
You loved this message

Y/n?|

You
|What

Sunny D 🟠
Can we ft?|

You
|...
|Hold on.

|sure

___________________

It took not a moments notice for him to call you.

You had told Shinobu and Mitsuri that he wanted to call you, and they egged you on and said that you should do it. But they didn't want to be in the camera.

You accepted and his nose was all in the camera.

"Wha-...why?"

"Sorry, I was making sure I didn't have anything in my nose."

"Right." Mitsuri and Shinobu had gotten quiet, but they stayed on their phones.

"Y/n?" You hummed as you got up to put the clothes in your hamper, so they could get washed. "Do you have Roblox?"

"Yea." You said as you grabbed your phone again. "Can we play together?" You sighed and nodded your head. "Yea, call me again." You hung up and grabbed your tablet. He called you again and you picked up on your tablet this time.

"Okay what's your name?" You asked as you logged in on your phone. "Bigbiddiemaster69_420." You looked over at him, "Stop. What is it for real." Mitsuri started to giggle but Shinobu jumped on her to keep her quiet.

"RenKyo510." He responded laughing. You searched for his name and found it. His character looked a little like him, didn't really go over the top with it either.

Which you were proud of.

He accepted your friend request and invited you to a game. Once you saw the game you pursed your lips and looked back at the camera.

"Why do you wanna play adopt me?" He smirked, "So I can call you Mommy freely." The two in the back we're holding in their laughs.

"Bye, get off my line." You was about to hang up.

"NO BABY I'M SORRY!" He whined. You hung up on him, Mitsuri and Shinobu busted out laughing. You rolled your eyes, "Y'all he's calling back."

"Tell him we're here, because that was embarrassing." Shinobu had laughed before you nodded your head.

You accepted his call, "I'm sorry, angel. I won't do it again." He pleaded. "Uh huh, you probably won't do it again because yo ass was caught." Mitsuri and Shinobu joined you in the camera.

"Kyo you're really embarrassing!"

"I got you on record, Kyojuro."

He was so shocked he had turned his camera around. The three of you laughed at him before he turned his camera back around. "My apologies ladies, you shouldn't have heard such vile words come from my mouth."

"WHY'RE ARE YOU SPEAKING SO FORMAL!"

|•|

The four of you ended up playing among us together. The other two joined Roblox and Mitsuri suggested playing Royale High. You all played, but you were getting tired of these random kids "pushing you in the water".

All because Rengoku shot them down for you.

Anyways, Shinobu was imposter most of the time, and she was good at it. Too good. Mitsuri just so happened to get voted out because she never had proof.

When you were imposter you killed off Shinobu or Rengoku first, but you lost the game since they usually figured out who it was. The only time you won was when you accidentally killed Mitsuri first.

You guys were still playing.

"Hey Kyo?" Mitsuri spoke up. "Yea?"

"What type of girls do you like?"

"Y/n." He said nonchalantly. "Well obviously. But I've known you for years and I don't know what girls you like." You was currently downloading data, but you was kind of interested to.

You wanted to know what attributes you had that piqued his interest. "That is true, you've two known each other for some time now." Shinobu added.

"Yea I wanna know what I got that you like so much."

"Uh... I'm into ankles." It went dead silent. You went to cafe and called a meeting. "Vote him out." The two agreed.

"WAIT I WAS JUST PLAYING!" After the vote and he was kicked out it turned out to he was the imposter.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IF YOU WERE IMP?!"

"WHY WOULD YOU GUYS VOTE ME OUT FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!"

"BECAUSE WE DON'T TOLERATE THAT BEHAVIOR!!"

You and Shinobu were arguing with him while Mitsuri was in a laughing fit. The commotion has stopped and you guys went back to Roblox. You ended up making Tengen and Sanemi play as well.

Sanemi was bitching because you guys didn't want to play Jail Break with him. Instead you all played Escape the Running Heads. Which was quite a ride because you all had waited for one another.

"T, C'MON THEY RIGHT THERE!"

"HOLD ON RI JUST DIED!"

"RI HOW DID YOU DIE?!"

"BRO YOU ALL SUCK ASS!! I'M ALREADY AT THE DAMN CHECKPOINT!"

"THEN COME HELP US THE FUCK!"

"Y/n your voice gets really high."

"And I'm bout to hang up."

"OKAY I'M SORRY!"

~•~

It was getting late so Shinobu and Mitsuri had left. You were still on the phone with Rengoku because he didn't want you to hang up yet. "So, why're you still here?" You were getting settled in under your blankets.

"I wanna hear your voice some more. Can I do that." You sighed and got on your phone. "Can I see your face too?" He asked.

"My bad." You grabbed your tablet and positioned it on a pillow. Before you could get back on your phone he started taking pictures of you.

"Stop taking pictures."

"No thank you." He smiled. "Why!" You groaned.

"Because I want pictures of you in my phone." You squinted your eyes and turned to get on your phone.

Like he said, he wanted you to be on the phone so he could hear your voice. And just like that he made sure to ask you questions, and make you talk just to hear your voice.

He took more pictures of you without you knowing.

"You have a really good side profile, Y/n." You turned your head to the device.

"Bro, what the fuck. Stop taking pictures."

"No, and please don't call me bro it makes me feel like that's all I'll be." He whined. "Mkay. I'm sorry, baby." You said slyly.

"WAIT Y/N WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"It's time for bed. Goodnight."

"WAIT Y/N DON'T LEAVE ME!! SAY IT AGAIN!!"

"Goodbye, Kyojuro."

"DON'T TEASE ME!! JUST SAY IT AGA-"

You hung up on him and texted him that you were going to bed. You felt kind of powerful getting him all riled up like that on purpose.

You were such a tease.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
89.4K 3.9K 48
"𝓐𝓷𝓰ð“Ūð“ĩ, ð“ļð“ą-ð“ļð“ą-ð“ļð“ą-ð“ļð“ą 𝓚𝓷ð“Ū𝔀 𝔂ð“ļð“ū 𝔀ð“Ūð“ŧð“Ū 𝓞ð“đð“Ū𝓎ð“ē𝓊ð“ĩ ð“Ŋð“ŧð“ļð“ķ ð“―ð“ąð“Ū ð“ķð“ļð“ķð“Ūð“·ð“― 𝓘 𝓞𝓊𝔀 𝔂ð“ļð“ū (ð“Ē𝓊𝔀 𝔂ð“ļð“ū)" ę§ð‚ð€ð”ð“ðˆðŽ...
631K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
2.9K 50 7
â†ģ āž‰â€§â‚ŠËš . ˚ ÛŠÛŠā―īā―ŧ heres a oneshot book for black!readers x anime characters .