Malva's drug

By LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... More

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter Seventeen

558 18 5
By LolKayy02

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

This morning I woke up showered, Changed into a pants suit with a white lace bra. I put on my heels and headed to the office, I thought Blaise was going to be there but he wasn't so that gave me, the opportunity to go through Marlena file.

Marlena Amara

well thanks dad for naming me after her, I guess.

Marlena Amara:

5 prison records. All paid off by, Unknown

Marlena was 19 when she gave birth to a baby girl. Marlena passed away due to child birth complications.

Marlena parents, Alive, Unknown. Marlena grew up in foster care. She was abused by her first home and ran away when she was 17.

Marlena parents were spotted at, *address*

I took a picture of the address, Reminding myself to check it out later.

I put the file in my safe I keep in the office.

Blaise then barged in with wet hair. Black button up rolled up sleeves. And black dress pants.

"My mother is coming" He said in horror. I jumped up excited. Hayley was always so blunt and she was just like Blaise, Blaise is kind of a momma's boy which I always used to laugh at how soft he was with his mother.

"I can't wait! when?" I said sitting on the edge of my desk.

"Today"

"Well isn't that a treat" I smiled.

That's when I heard yelling of excitement, putting both me and Blaise on alert. I walked down to see Freya and my father. They turned around smiling.

"I'm staying!" She said smiling but looking at my straight face her smile dropped. Freya knew she couldn't risk the baby.

Maybe I was being selfish that if she stayed I wouldn't be the same with my father.

"Nice" I said with a small smile into the door rang. The door busted open with Hayley wearing a red jumpsuit with black heels and her shiny soft hair in a huge afro.

"MY wife'" Faze said giving Hayley a kiss on the cheek. Blaise was there about to give his mother a hug.

"I see you've gotten some muscle on you boy" His mother said squishing his arm.

"You look good ma" He said taking in her appearance. When her eyes landed on me.

"Malva honey, You look beautiful" She admitted before indulging me into a huge hug.

"Hales you look amazing, How's the company going?" I asked before drinking some water to clear my throat.

"A pain in the ass, Yesterday this man accused me of not being capable of running a company because, I'm black and a women" She parted in pure disgust.

"Is he dead yet?" Blaise and Faze said at the same time.

"One of the bodyguards your father assigned me killed him, Which wasn't needed. I'm always going to be doubted for my skin color and my gender. But all I can do is prove them wrong" She said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to get started on dinner, since I know no one in this house can cook" She said in disappointment.

"So tell me, What trouble have you been getting in, Malva?" Hayley asked taking out chicken breast.

"The last thing I did, Was steal a car a week ago" I said quite proud in myself for not getting trouble this week.

"Still my little trouble maker, What about you Blaise?"

"Clean" Blaise said earning a laugh from me, I haven't forgot when he put pot brownies in my room telling me it's from Kate. I was so high that day.

"Boy, Stop lying to me, I haven't forgot about you and Malva way of flirting" She said putting some pasta on the stove making me choke on my water, Faze and my father laughing and Freya just standing there with a smirk.

"We- I - Um I have to go" I said quickly leaving the room, I wanted to ask Ice to pin point of Marlena parents house.

I opened his door to see Brady and Him having a make out session.

I cleared my throat as, Ice pushed Brady on the floor.

"Mal-We-I'm no-" HE started

"Save it, You don't owe me a explanation just cause i'm your boss. Can you locate this?" I asked throwing the file towards him. He got up and nodded.

"Could you keep it a secret?" He asked me.

"Yeah, But when you do deiced to tell. of course on your own time. Just know we are supportive" I said giving him a short smile before leaving to go down stairs to see Lilly talking to Freya.

Lilliac took vacation after Blaise broke up with her.

"Malva I wanted to apologize, I'm so sorry for how I left" She said sweetly.

"It's fine" I said before walking into the kitchen, Letting the nice smell of Hayley special pasta melt in.

"Malva we have a emergency" Blaise came in, "What?" I asked preparing for the worst.

"One of our men at our warehouse never got the new shipment." He said pushing his curls out of his face.

"Sorry Hales, I might miss dinner" I said before grabbing my jacket and walking by the door noticing Blaise behind me, I grabbed my car keys and got in my car and went off.

"Which warehouse" I said putting the car in stick shift or whatever it's called/

"South west" He simply replied, I turned up the music being peaceful.

Got a boy back home in Michigan
And it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him
So I told him that I never really liked his friends
Now he's gone and he's calling me a bitch again

I listen to Halsey occasionally. Her music is just good.

I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe

That we're meant to be

But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
Get the best of me

"Turn up here" Blaise said acting like, I don't know where it is.

Once I parked I notice our security surrounding the place. I opened my department where I keep my weapons'. I put on my gloves and found a bag. Just in case I find DNA. I handed Blaise a shot gun, While I took one out for myself.

Finally after we got through security, which meaning we had to Identify ourselves. I told Blaise to get the security tape, So the twins could look over it.

As I was going up stairs I noticed a little hair on the stairwell. No one besides the security which are all bald allowed in. I put the hair in the bag so I could have it tested.

After we searched the whole warehouse. I called the shippers, re-ordered this time personally.

Once we got back to the house, Mostly everyone was at dinner. I sent the hair to the lab for testing.

I then grabbed a plate and a glass of wine and sat down.

"Did you find anything?" Father asked =, I shook my head.

"Father where was Marlena berried at?" I asked making everyone look up. Oh I guess not everyone knew.

"The women who raised me isn't my mother, Shocking isn't" I simply said, looking at everyone face. Freya looks hurt. The rest didn't look to shocked. I bet money Faze and Hales already knew.

"Malva look what you did Freya is now upset" He scowled me.

"It's not my fault you had sex with another women, Lied to the women who raised me, and to Freya" I said drinking from my glass.

"You cheated on mom" Freya said shocked.

"Sure did, She gonna haunt him from th-" Faze started only to get slapped in the back of the head by Hayley.

"Anyways, where is she?"

"I didn't handle her death, lets stop this topic it's upsetting your sister"

"Of course it is" I mumbled.

"Freya what's the gender?" Father said completely annoying me.

"I don't know yet"

I poured me another glass feeling this dinner getting boring.

"Who the father" I asked before drinking from my glass.

"Um- I don't know" She shamefully said. I really thought it was her boyfriend, I guess not.

"Do he know he have a child?" I asked before Blaise kicked me under the table earning a kik back with heels.

"fuck" He mumbled looking down at his foot painfully.

"Malva let's talk about you" Freya smirked evilly. "How are you not pregnant?" She implied.

"These dinners always interesting" Hayley said before drinking from her glass.

"Because sister, I know how to use a condom and birth control"

"Girls! Malva you are starting stuff just hush" He told me, I simply took a deep breath before siting back thinking how I could easily expose my father.

"How's modeling going?" Hayley asked Freya.

"I'm so proud of Freya she made it on the cover of a very popular magazine" Father just gushed about Freya.

I then felt a hand on my knee. I knew it was Blaise. Seeing he's the only one that visibly notice I'm a little upset.

My father has always favored Freya, I'm quite used to it. I don't get mad at Freya because it's not her fault.

"You do realize you have another child to be proud of, Malva being 19 dealing with a Mafia. Not to mention she does every single thing to protect this Mafia and make you happy, Yet you fail to acknowledge it into she's depressed or something" Hayley said staring straight at my father. Surprising all of us. I never knew other people caught on.

"Malva knowns I'm proud of her it's just she.... Doesn't try hard enough" Father said, I stood up in dominance.

"Oh yeah I don't try hard enough, Remember father, Without me this Mafia will be shit. Your the one who recruited me. So I don't try hard enough so tell how the hell am I 19 and your 50 something and I have more accomplishments than you. Don't get all high and mighty" I defended myself. Father then stood up challenging me.

"Name" He referred to the accomplishments.

"At the age of 16, I completed 20 assassin missions. while going to school, Oh! lets not forget. When I did underground fighting. earning 15 awards for that.

At the age of 17, I got award for being the first best teenager assassin,.

At the age of 18, I had around 100 missions then yes, If I remember that's how much you have now. kinda sad

At the sweet age of 19 You seen how good I was. that's when you got me the join the Mafia. Oh and let's not forget when I got accepted to Yale" I named off everything while staring my father eye.

"Silent aren't we" I sarcastically said before thanking Hayley for dinner then going to my room leaving the table quite. I swear I seen a smirking Blaise but I was proably wrong.

I took a shower, Got cozy in bed before there was a knock on my door. I said come in revealing a smirking Hayley.

" I just wanted to say what you did was bad ass, And that I'm proud of you" She said giving me a kiss on my cheek and leaving.

I took out the journal Toby gave me and started reading when Ice then came in my room with a Blue file.

"Your father is good at many things and lying is one of them. Read this file" He said before leaving. I knew my father was capable of lying just not to me.

Ellova Amara

Gave birth to Malva Amara Bandt. Ellova changed her name to Marlena then. There was complications in child birth.

Then Chuck (Malva father) Paid her to leave the country for good. Ellova made the choice to leave.

Ellova was last seen 8 years ago at her parents house which is *Insert address*.

Looks like I'm paying a visit to my grandparents tomorrow, Why would my father lie to me. I just don't know a valid reason on why he would lie to me.

This kept me up at night, I had a mother. That was possibly alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 371 42
(completed) When Evelyn Cruz, the youngest of the Cruz siblings, comes full circle back to an old family friend, she instantly is flooded with old me...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
64.6K 2.2K 130
"Sorry I'm late, I stopped for coffee and bought you-" The ice coffee in my hands quickly hits the floor the moment I turn the corner, entering Bens...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad