Olivia's Diary

By NikNakDub

The insight we all want, right at our fingertips. (Based off All American) Characters rights belong to The... More

Fight of My Life
I See You
Reel Life
Reel Life Part 2
The Space Between Us
Update/ Note
This Ain't LA But We Like To Party
The Game
Friendsgiving?
Will You Let Me?
In The Limousine
The Venue (Prom Part 2)
Helping My Brother
Old Friends??
Old Friends? -Part 2
Foolish
Decision Day
WE DID IT!

Mixed Feelings & A Turn Up

986 21 23
By NikNakDub

*The tour allowed for the girls and guys to learn about campus, and check out some dope secluded spots as well. Simone and Jordan walk together and so does Olivia and Spencer.*

Simone, hesitated then begins to talk with Jordan. "Baby, how you like campus so far?" Jordan smiles "it's cool, I definitely like it and they have a good football team, but they are D2 and I'm looking at all D1 offers first." Simone says  " I get that, makes sense, did you even think about us going to school together?" Jordan nods "of course I'd figure wherever I'm  at you'd want to come too." Simone, a little tense. "Uhhh earth to Jordan I have a life too! remember we talked about me playing tennis? Since I don't have the baby anymore I can start some things over. I wanna look at my options for school. In fact, I wanna go to an HBCU." Jordan "an HBCU ? Okay first I don't even know where one of those are in Cali, and second why am I just hearing of it now?" Simone says "it just came to my mind and we are literally making these decisions during the next week! Unlike you and Spencer who don't have to commit anywhere until March, the rest of us have to do it a little faster."

Jordan, upset, "well glad to know you're thinking about life without me already. I know we're divorced but I didn't think we broke up." Simone, sad, "we didn't" Jordan interrupts "save it, I don't wanna talk about this right now." He walks ahead and finds Josh and Jeremy as they are checking out the athletic fields coming up. CHU is big but it runs in one big rectangle so it's easy to spot everything.

Olivia and Spencer are catching up since the last time they hung out. Spencer hasn't told her about the letter from Layla yet, trying to find the right time to do so.

Spencer grabs Olivia's hand and she smiles. "Look at the rock Spencer, it's painted with BLM on it." Spencer looks over, "that's dope. How's the podcast coming?" Olivia says "it's going well actually, I actually have about 2k listeners thus far. I have an interview coming up with another podcast show to get some more buzz."
"Wow Liv that's great! Check you out! From mentioning me on your show to now having 2k listeners, I like where this is going." Olivia smiles at his words, happy to have someone around her so proud of her.
Olivia looks at Spencer, "this campus is kinda small actually once you walk around long enough. Wanna take a break and chill?" Spencer smiles "you read my mind. Let's go to the hub spot I saw some comfy chairs over there." They walk over to the hub where students are taking, studying, and some are talking about an upcoming basketball game for the tigers.

Olivia and Spencer talk for a long time, looking at each other like they always do. Then out of no where Spencer gets a text. Olivia can see from his screen that is says one new iMessage from Layla. Olivia says "hmm I didn't know you guys made up." Spencer says " we didn't, she wrote me a letter about two weeks ago after we hung out. She said she was sorry and that she tried to stay away but she's still in love with me." Olivia rolls her eyes, " yeah and what did you say?" Spencer says "I haven't said anything...." just as he's about to finish his words, Layla comes up to them. Layla sees them and decides to interrupt. "Hey Spence, .... Liv, Spence can we talk?" Olivia says " don't you see me standing here? What happened to not getting in the way of Spencer and I anymore quote on quote?" Layla scoffs, "well I still love him and I needed to get some closure. I didn't actually think I'd see you guys on this trip but here we are." Spencer whispers "Liv don't worry it's gonna be okay, let me just hear her out."

Olivia walks away, upset, something just doesn't feel right about Layla being here or her trying to talk back to Spencer. She texts Simone and they head back to the dorm.

Simone, shocked says "are you kidding me?? Layla of all people is here at the college weekend? I'm surprised she's even thinking about it with her producing career.? But beyond that why is she all up on Spencer and acting like she didn't see you two talking. Girl you want me to go handle it cuz I will. She been eyeing Jordan for a while too, I got eyes everywhere she better watch out." Olivia says,"no, I wanna forget about the whole thing. I'm not about to let this happen twice, Spencer better do the right thing. In the mean time let's go find the girls."

The tour is over and everyone is headed back to the auditorium for the "pre-party" karaoke and Pizza. Lauren, Lauri, Simone, and Olivia are all sitting together towards the middle when Lauren goes up to do a song! "Alright next up we have Lauren let's give it up for Lauren."

Lauren gets in position as if she is really an artist on tour. The music chimes in and she starts getting the crowd hype.

"I'm a savage (Yeah)
Classy, bougie, ratchet (Yeah)
Sassy, moody, nasty (Hey, hey, yeah)
Acting stupid, what's happening? (Woah, woah)
Yeah, what's happening."

Lauren gets the students hype and some even have their phones out. She starts twerking and the crowd goes wild while Lauri is slightly embarrassed her sister is going full Megan Thee Stallion on stage right now at a prospective college weekend event. Simone says "dang girl, yo sister likes to party." She's laughing. Lauri says "yeah she doesn't know how to turn it off sometimes I thought we were being chill this weekend." Olivia says "guess not." They all laugh and while she's still rapping Olivia and Simone think of a song to do.

Still at Karaoke, Layla and Spencer are chatting off to the side. Layla says "I see you got the letter." Spencer says "yeah, I think a text would've worked or a phone call, I didn't know we were showing up unannounced at peoples houses now." Layla says "wow that's all you have to say after all we've been through? Look I didn't come to argue, I'm still in love with you and although I tried my best to hate you and never wanna see you again I still do." She gets closer to him and grabs his hand and while this happens Olivia can see it out the corner of her eye. She's upset so she decides to pick a song to get his attention.

Simone and Olivia get up there and Olivia grabs the mic. No one knows she can sing except Jordan and he's off in the corner with the guys. All of a sudden the girls are hype as they hear the track in the background.

"Hold up, they don't love you like I love you
Slow down, they don't love you like I love you
Back up, they don't love you like I love you
Step down, they don't love you like I love you
Can't you see there's no other man above you?
What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you
Hold up, they don't love you like I love you
Slow, down, they don't love you like I love you."

Girls are singing along and the boys are just looking in awe at two beautiful girls singing. Jordan is looking at Simone even though he's upset at her. The music fades to the background as Spencer and Layla are talking.

Spencer says, "Listen Layla, what we had was cool and I thought I could wait, but the time I've spent with Olivia let me know that my heart is somewhere else. I'm sorry I lead you on. When Olivia decided to stay with Asher I just wanted the pain to go away, but it was wrong to drag you in it. I don't how many apologies it's going to take to clear the air." Layla says "it can all be cleared now if we just get back together. I know we can work this out. I get it she's your bestfriend, but she knows how I feel about you." Spencer backs up "Layla, chill you just told both of us you didn't want anything to do with us, life is short but not that short. Let me say it a little louder for you. I. Don't. Want. This. Anymore." Layla sheds a tear and says "fine. It's your lost and you're going to regret choosing her over me. We can be cordial because I'm sick of drama, but that's about it."

Spencer agrees "that's fine with me, now if you excuse me I wanna get back to the party, friend." Spencer walks away and joins Jordan and fills him in on what happened with Layla. Jordan says "Woah man I didn't even know she was here. Well at least you guys cleared the air. I think my sister is upset though she went all Beyoncé lemonade on us." Spencer looks down, "dang, now I gotta clean up another mess."

Olivia and Simone are finished and the students clap and cheer them on. Spencer tries to walk over to Olivia but she says "save it Spence, I'll talk to you later." Simone and Olivia leave with the girls to get ready for Club X.

—-A Little Before The Club—

The girls hear a knock at the door. It's Josh and his brother Bryan. Bryan is tall, handsome, muscular and light skin. He's on the tigers basketball team and one of the most popular guys on campus.

Olivia answers the door and says "uhh I think you guys may have the wrong room." Bryan says "not with a pretty girl like you standing there. We came to drop off some passes for Club X." Josh hands them the passes. "Jordan told me you guys all came together and Spencer didn't wanna leave you guys out." Simone says "that was nice of them, but we aren't speaking to them right now." Bryan said "even better, what's your names?" Simone says "I'm Simone, that's Lauri and Lauren, and this is Olivia." Bryan says "well Olivia, and the other ladies of course, It's nice to meet you. I hope to see you all at the party, especially you." Bryan winks at Olivia and she smiles and closes the door.

Lauri says "Oop. Girl you got em coming left and right don't you." Simone said "right! let me get in on some of this!"
Olivia giggles "guys it's not like that, Bryan was cute though, but I'm here with you guys let's just get ready for the club." Simone warns the girls "alright girls, Liv and I won't be drinking tonight just a heads up." Lauri says "that makes three of us, I can't say the same for life of the party Lauren over there." Lauren, not offended, "bet Imma drink for all of y'all! Club X here we come."

They all dress to impress!

The girls are ready to have some fun. They enter Club X with ease as all eyes are on them. The music is loud and they head to the dance floor. Spencer, Jordan, and the guys enter and as soon as they see the girls it was like the world around them stopped. Lauren spots Jordan and says "hey guys who is that cutie over there?" Simone says "aht aht that's mines," and Lauren says my bad. Jordan walks over to them. "Hey ladies, I'm Jordan, what's your names?" Lauri and Lauren introduce themselves, and then Olivia motions for him to leave them alone. Jordan says " Lauren you wanna dance?" Lauren says "nah i'm good sweetie you should ask my girl Simone though." Jordan walks away knowing Simone and him are still beefing at the moment.

Spencer is across the way with the guys staring at Olivia. Spencer thinks "dang she looks so amazing. It's like every time I see her it gets better and better. I wish I could get her alone tonight." He stops his thoughts as he sees Bryan walk up to Olivia.

"Hey pretty lady." Olivia Smiles "Hey Bryan, where's your crew?" Bryan smiles "They're just over that way. Can I have a dance ?"

Olivia and Bryan dance, he gets a little close and Spencer is hot! He steps to them and says "Hey man I think you a little too close for me dog." Bryan says "and who are you?" Spencer says "I'm her date so I suggest you back off." Bryan looks at Olivia "do you want me to leave?" Olivia, still kinda upset walks off with Bryan. Spencer shocked, walks back over to the guys.

Simone and the girls keep their eyes on Olivia and Bryan just to make sure nothing crazy is going on. Bryan laughs at Spencer's attempt and goes to get Olivia a drink. Olivia stops him "Hey I'm not drinking tonight." Bryan says "ahh okay, is there a reason why?" Olivia nods, "yes but I don't really wanna get into that right now I'm just here for a good time." Bryan smiles and winks, "and that's what I intend to give you. We can small talk or we can get right to it, you let me know." Olivia says "Excuse me?" Bryan grabs her hand "Chill baby, we're both attracted to each other, we're at a party, don't fight it." Bryan grabs her and leans in for a kiss, and that's when Jordan and Spencer walk up to him. Jordan says "Hey bro, back off of my sister!" When Bryan sees that Jordan's face is serious he walks away "My bad bro!" Olivia thanks her brother and Spencer just nods still thinking about what just happened.

Olivia goes back to the girls and Lauri asks Olivia what went down. "Girl, was Bryan trying to have sex with you?" Olivia says "yes girl, like he's cute but I am not here for that." Lauri says "I can't keep up girl you got too many guys yo way! let's get back to dancing." The girls dance and the guys keep looking at them as they enjoy the party as well.

Simone goes to find Jordan and asks him if they can talk. The Dj slows the music down for anyone who wants to take it slow out there.

Jordan and Simone slow dance. Jordan starts the conversation "Look I'm sorry for being rude earlier, I just didn't really think about the future so much. I just wanted to enjoy senior year with my wife and let the rest just be what it was." Simone "Look Jordan, when I found out you cheated protocol, and your mom called me your little friend, and I saw you in that hospital bed, a lot of things changed for me. I saw that you have a whole life outside of me, and even though you try to include me in it, I just don't fit like I should." Jordan says, "That's not true Simone, you're the one who didn't want me to tell them we were married." Simone "Well either way we're not anymore. Jordan I already got accepted to an HBCU and they're offering me a tennis scholarship." Jordan "Congrats, babe, so....." Simone says "so I think we should break up. I don't know if a long distance relationship is going to work for us." They stop swaying to the music and Jordan looks as if he just lost a puppy. Simone says, "I'll always be your friend, but I don't think there's a future for us. Jordan says "wow" and he walks away.

Meanwhile,

Spencer and Olivia are off in the corner. Spencer starts to talk "Liv I'm not even going to bring up the Bryan situation because I know what that was about. You know I know you right? Listen, nothing is happening between Layla and I. She and I are done and I told her this. I told her I am in love with you, and that my heart is with you Liv. So let's cut the games. When it's time we will be together, and that's just how it's gonna be." He grabs her waist and she tries not to blush, but can't help it whenever Spencer touches her. Olivia says "I'm sorry I can't help with you and Layla's history for me to get upset. I'm glad that's over, and I agree my heart is with you as well. You don't have to worry about anyone else." Spencer smiles, "Well let's go dance then." Spencer and Olivia head to the dance floor and dance to best part like no one is watching. Liv carefully lays her head on his shoulder while he closes his eyes and sways with her.

Lauri, Lauren, Josh, Jeremy, and Jordan all stand by and smile at the two people having the best time tonight.

Simone heads back to the dorm with the other girls when she receives a text from Liv. "Hey, can you go in the room with Lauri and Lauren tonight??" Simone smiles and texts back "say no more."

Spencer and Olivia head back to her dorm and they watch a movie. They cuddle until they are both asleep.

-----Liv's Entry------

If college is like this every weekend, I will definitely need my girls to be around me. Lauren, Lauri and I exchanged numbers because who doesn't need two twins in their life?? Between blocking dudes advances and stopping drinks, I think I'll just stay in the room, better yet hopefully by then Spencer and I are together, it's timeout for games. I gotta stop getting so jealous over him, it's pretty cute when he does it though.

Jordan told Spencer and I that Simone and him broke up which made for a awkward car ride. I ended up texting Kia and telling her all about the weekend to get away from the silence of the car on the way home. I really don't want to go back to Beverly, it's literally only me and Jordan now. I don't ever have to see Layla again nor anyone else for that matter. Only a couple more months before high school is done. Let us get through this gracefully.

One more thing, I'm a triple threat: Smart, Pretty and Artistic. Man I missed karaoke!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.3K 53
This guide goes out to my beautiful black females ??????✨
4M 123K 36
COMPLETED Attention Ladies... Want to play a game? Leon Stone "The Legendary Player" who toyed with girls heart...
16.1K 170 15
amelia meets ondreaz through her best friend addison
7.9K 211 11
Olivia and Spencer find themselves in hot mess when they spend a night together on a trip they happen to be both on. What started has a hot, sexy si...