Foolish

Liv gathers everyone around the backyard after the way things ended the night before. Liv says "Listen, this trip was supposed to be fun you guys, what happened to us all being cordial, and getting back to how things used to be like Patience said at her party?" Spencer says "Liv's right, we were supposed to hang out, and end our Senior year right! all this going behind each other's back and throwing shade is messed up."

Layla says "no one-"
Spencer interrupts "save it okay, you and Chenelle have done enough. We all need to agree that if everyone is gonna be invited somewhere that we respect where we all are now. Layla, Olivia and I are together. Jordan, you need to figure out what you want, Coop and Patience y'all good probably the only two people that's been cool this whole trip besides JJ, and Simone.....if you wanna get back with Jordan just say that!!!"

Jordan says" Look I'm sorry guys, I really didn't know that our host was going to be an ex from the past. Kia has left the trip, but at least we were able to hash things out before she left. I'll talk the blame for that, Chenelle is nothing but drama and that's the reason we broke up in the first place." Spencer says "Look bro, you can't control other people, but you definitely need to reel it in with all these girls, the player look isn't good on you bro." Jordan says "Come on Spence you know it's not like that." Spencer says "all I know is that Kia's upset, Simone's upset, and that's two people already." Liv says "Jordan I'm revoking your trip planning privileges." Jordan shakes his head "what?"

Liv says "you heard me. And Layla, I'm so confused , one minute we're trying to salvage our friendship and the next you're pushing up on Spencer ? I don't have the strength to deal with this. I think we should both just step away from the situation. I really wish you the best but right now distance is better. Sometimes you outgrow people, and although it hurts, I think our friendship has served it's time." Layla wipes a tear away and says "I'm sorry Liv, I let jealousy get in the way, it's really been jealousy this whole time, that's why I pushed up on Spencer in the beginning. Everything just seems to go well for you even when it's bad and I wish I had it like that. I respect your decision."

Patience says "Wow, just wow guys. I think we should probably just end the trip you know. What's 3 more days ? Idk if we can survive it. Jordan, you tried, but the assignment was misunderstood." Coop laughs, and Patience says "baby not now!"

Jordan says "you're right! I think it's best we just head back home. Alright guys we can end this talk, I'm sorry guys. Hey Spence, Liv, can I talk to you guys for a min."

They all walk over to the side.

Jordan says "since this trip is ending I don't want the rest of the money to go to waste. How about you guys stay here in Miami for the next 3 days since it's already paid for. I'll just have to explain to mom and dad what happened with the rest of us." Liv says "wow Jordan that's actually really nice of you, I'm proud." Jordan says "yea, yea, whatever kid, I just feel bad so this is my peace offering." Spencer says "good luck with yo parents bro." Jordan says "yeah, they hated Chenelle, I'm gonna need all the help I can get."

Everyone files out and Jordan pays for all of them to head on a evening flight back to Cali. JJ says "hey guys, I know this trip wasn't the cream of the crop, but you gotta admit, club ignite was lit right ??" They all laugh and smile and say "yes JJ."
JJ raises his fist and says "yes!" He takes Jordan aside and says "J bro, I still owe you one for the trip, this was fun, thank you I appreciate you no matter what went down. Now I think you need to send some ladies my way don't you think." Jordan laughs. "I don't know what we would do without you JJ." JJ says "I don't know what I would do without me either!"

—Back In Miami—-

Spencer says "so what are we gonna do now for 3 days girl?" Liv says I don't know, we can look up some things to do, and just go from there. How about tonight we both chill in the jacuzzi, we have the whole place to ourselves, heck even Chenelle left, Jordan said she will be back on the last day." Spencer says "me and you all alone? bet, come on then let's go." Liv says "I'm coming baby jeez!"

They get dressed and head to the jacuzzi. No dares, no one else around, just Spencer and Liv. Liv gets behind Spencer and starts to massage his shoulders as she can tell he was tense. In between her massaging she kisses his shoulders and back to make him feel better. Spencer says "you hitting all the right spots babe, you really know how to make me feel better." Liv says "I try baby."
Spencer turns around and kisses her on the lips passionately over and over for a few mins. Liv smiles and she tells him to turn back around and close his eyes. She steps out of the jacuzzi and goes to get something. Spencer's eyes are still closed when she returns. She continues her massage with a twist this time. She puts an ice cube in her mouth and starts to kiss Spencer's neck, and shoulders with the ice cube, letting it melt in between their heat. Spencer with his eyes still closed says "stop playing girl, you know what you doing." Liv laughs in a flirty way "you right, I do know what I'm doing."

Bet you wanna read more don't you 😏