โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic

4.9K 112 23
By pcisonapple

"Should we help him?" I whispered as Ian and I stood outside of Lip's door.

I guess he met some girl at a club last night and now they were doing it. But it honestly sounded like she was beating the absolute crap out of him...

"Nah sounds voluntary"

Shrugging my shoulders I made my way down the stairs, placing Moni into her high chair.

"That guy still down there" I muttered as Mick and Carl came up from the basement.

Apparently my younger brother found the drug addict who had been robbing houses in the neighborhood and he was now chained in our basement....puking violently.

"Yeah we're on day four" Mickey laughed as I handed him a cup of coffee. "Next up is panic attacks"

Was it wrong that he was so excited about kidnapping a guy?

Yeahhh probably, but at least it meant he could bond with my brother. If you could call torture bonding....

"See you at the shop, runt" Lip's lady friend smirked as the two of them came walking down the stairs.

I tried to keep myself from saying anything as I noticed all the scratches and bruises on my brothers body. I mean are we sure this wasn't considered abuse?

"Hey can I borrow your car" Lip muttered as I sent him a glare. "Fi already left for work with hers"

Rolling my eyes, I tossed him the keys from my purse. God it sucked being the only stable one in my family.....i'm joking obviously.

The only stable one was Liam.....for now anyways.

"What are you up to today?" I laughed as Ian and I made our way outside.

"Having lunch with Trevor and some rich old guy" He shrugged, leaning onto me to stretch. "We're gonna see if we can get some cash for a new place for Trevor's at-risk kids....you?"

Ah right, Trevor. You know he's probably the only boyfriend of my brothers that I actually like....which wasn't staying alot. 

"Svetlana got released from the can last night so i'm heading into work"

Listen as much as I loved the girl, I wasn't ready to deal with the drama that was the broken up thruple. Ahhh I could already feel the tension through my bones.

See this is why I hate marriage, it always ends in shit....

"Anything you want just to get a smile on ya. Anything you want it, anything you want it. I'm gonna give it to you Moni" I happily danced around the kitchen, packing my lunch for the afternoon.

"What the hell is up with you" Carl groaned as I threw some cereal into my diaper bag. "You're always singing and dancing, it's gross"

I sent him a glare, pouring some coffee into my tumblr.

"I have a beautiful daughter, an amazing boyfriend, and i'm hot as fuck. What's not to be happy about?" I shoved a spoonful of peanut butter into my mouth, hoping I wouldn't have to ask about his long face.

He leaned up against the fridge, occasionally letting out a few sighs. God he was really going to make me ask wasn't he?

"Alright bud, you're bringing down my mood. What's wrong?" He grabbed the jar from my hands, plopping down on the edge of the counter.

"They gave my Indian Scholarship to another student" His face turned to stone as I tried to keep myself from laughing. "Now I need 12 G's to enroll"

Oh yeah that sucked for him...

I grabbed Moni out of her chair, placing her onto my hip. Whatever my brothers military's problems were, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with them....

I rolled her stroller into the bar where I was met with a whole bunch of scary looking people singing in Russian.

"Loving the music!" I laughed, as I wheeled Moni behind the bar. V and Kevin sent me a glare so I was assuming they absolutely hated it.

Oh and speaking of Kev, he recently found out his birth family were a bunch of rednecks, so now he was walking around dressed like a cowboy from Kentucky....it was really fucking weird.

"Svetlana you're alive!" I cheered, pulling her into a hug. "How was the can?"

"It's gonna take a bunch more than ICE to get rid of me"

I took the glass of vodka from her, trying not to make a face as I shoved it down my throat. One thing I would never get is how Russians were able to drink this crap with a straight face.

"This place has never looked more alive" I laughed, pouring Kermit another beer.

Through all the ups and downs of this place, i'm pretty sure him and Tommy we're the only ones who ever stayed.

Maybe they were gay for each other.....

"You're sisters in the corner with her posse" Kevin muttered, nodding his head towards the far corner. "You get to give them another pitcher"

"Another one? How many have they already had?"

"This is their third...."

He handed me a giant glass of beer as I looked between him and my sisters table. God if my family wasn't messed up I would call her an alcoholic.

I angrily made my way over to her, my protective sister mode coming out.

"Another round for the welding crew" I smiled, placing the pitcher on the table. "But bar rules means I need you're keys"

"Seriously Cass, don't be such a party pooper" My sister groaned as I outstretched my hands.

"I'm sorry I don't want you to die....no offense"

Her friends didn't seem bothered by my statement a they placed their keys in my palm. Technically The Alibi didn't have such rules, but I was in no mood to get the call that my sister had been in an accident.

Sue me if you have too!

I cleared their empty cups from the table, angry throwing them into the sink behind the bar. First Fiona, then Lip, and now Debbie, it was like alcoholism ran in our blood.

Which I mean technically it did, but you get my point.

"Gallagher! You're clocking out for the day" A voice rang as I turned to find Mickey walking into the bar. Great, what the hell was he doing here?

"I just got here so how about no?" I wiped the beer off my hands, giving him a curious look. "Aren't you supposed to be at work anyways?"

"I got the day off" He shrugged as he pulled me out from behind the bar. "And V said she would watch Moni....so get your ass in the car"

I looked between him and Veronica, quiet curious as to what was happening.

"Fine" I sighed, picking up my bag. "But if we go broke because you keep making me leave, that's on you"

I kissed Moni on the cheek before following him outside the bar. We made our way to his car but before I could get in he handed me a blindfold.

"But first, put this on"

Great...what the hell did I just agree to?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You better not make me fucking fall" I snapped as I stepped over who even knows what. He made me climb what felt like a dozen stairs, all with a blindfold on.

It was hard not to think that maybe this is where he was gonna murder me....

"Will you shut up for one second....and here" He removed the cloth from my face and it took my eyes a moment to adjust the light.

We were on the roof of a building, one I remembered all to well from a few years ago. In the middle laid a blanket with chinese food and candles....oh my god.

"Did the Mickey Milkovich plan a date?" I laughed, taking a spot on the blanket. "All though you lost romance points since you tried to shoot me up here"

"Fiona planned the thing" He shrugged, taking the spot next to me. "Said we needed a proper date since you're brother got arrested during the last one and then you're mom died....can you just be grateful"

A wide smile formed on my face as I leaned my head against his shoulder. I can't believe they actually did all this....it was kind of creepy.

"This is beautiful" I placed a kiss to his cheek as he handed me a bottle of beer.

"It better be, I almost killed the son of a bitch for getting the order wrong"

Ah and there he was; the southside trash I fell in love with. This version of Mickey was definitely a lot better than the romantic version.

I shoved a pile of rice into my mouth, trying not to laugh as I almost dropped the chopsticks. I know it wasn't just me, but those things were hard as fuck to use.

"This is better than any vacation we could have taken" I sighed, placing my hand against his cheek. "Thank you, Mickey"

He was never one to smile but when he did, god it was like shooting stars. Was that cringey? Honestly who cares at this point, I fucking loved him and I didn't care who knew it.

His eyes traveled over before he gently placed his lips against mine. I moved myself onto his lap, smiling into the kiss as I did.

"We're not gonna eat anymore are we?" I laughed as his lips started attacking my neck. I tried to keep myself calm as he played with the belt on my jeans.

"Depends. Would you rather eat?"

I pulled myself away from him, a giant smile forming on my face.

"No fucking way"

A/N AHHHHH I tried my best to not make this seem like a proposal hehe but omgggg I love them so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.7K 30
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless
27K 244 18
Short stories about Y/n x Shameless boys The Oneshots are ongoing because I'm still working on new stories... :)
3.6K 31 12
Iana Gallagher-Blomqvist is the daughter of Murphy Gallagher (twin sister of Ian Gallagher), and Mickey Milkovich, after being conceived during a dru...
978 13 12
Iana Gallagher-Blomqvist is no more. Now going by Iana Milkovich, the sixteen-year-old is pregnant with her first child and waiting anxiously for mot...