โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's

5K 111 10
By pcisonapple

Who ever said having a baby would be fun...never learned about the terrible two's.

It was tantrums left and right, screaming the few words she new, and pretty much throwing whatever food we gave her onto the floor.

It was like living with a tiny demon...a cute, awful, tiny demon.

"You look like hell" Fiona laughed as I wiped the milk off the kitchen floor. "She still throwing her food?"

"No Fi, I just like eating on the ground like an animal!"

I threw the cloths into the sink, leaning back against the cabinets. Ever since her second birthday I had barley gotten any sleep, it was killing me.

"I can take her for the day if you want?" She suggested as I let her pull me off the ground.

"Thanks but I can handle it" I placed Moni on my hip, walking to the door at the sound of the bell. "Besides I'm a big girl and she's my- oh hello no"

The door swung open to reveal the fucking bitch who left my sister at the altar. God if I wasn't holding my daughter I would so beat the shit out of him.

"How many times have I told you?" Fiona sighed, throwing on her coat. "We don't open the door to douchebags"

I gave him a devious smirk before slamming the door on his face. I mean who did he think he was showing up after what he did?

"Fucking men, they're all assholes" I waved her goodbye as she slowly made her way out the back door. And when I said all men, I meant all men...including "Mickey im going to sleep through our daughter screaming and crying all hours of the night Milkovich"

They all sucked...each and everyone one of them.

But maybe I was just being salty because she still refused to say "mama," what the hell was I doing wrong?

"Hey bud, what's with the noose and- is that a bear trap?" I looked between the duffle bag and Carl, honestly wishing I could retract my previous statement.

"Old vet got robbed, so i'm gonna do what I do best. Wanna join?"

Right so what I'm hearing is, he's either going to kill or attack a bunch of people? Cause that sound's like a lot of fun...

"Thanks for the offer" I shrugged tiredly. "But maybe another time"

I pulled a box of cereal out of the cabinet, plopping down on the couch for my first meal of the afternoon.

Mickey took Moni to the park which meant I could at least get a few hours of peace and quiet...despite whatever my brother was doing in the room next door.

"Hey Cass!" Ian yelled as I jumped off the couch. And there goes my afternoon...He entered the house, a tiny ginger girl following close behind him. "This is Geneva from the youth group...i'm letting her crash here tonight but she needs some clean clothes..."

"Right of course, follow me" I threw a handful of cereal into my mouth, leading her up the stairs to my room.

I had given Ian and Trevor a bunch of extra clothes for the youth group kids but this was the first time he brought one of them to the house.

Which meant my brother deeply cared for this one...

"You can wear these" I yawned, handing her a t-shirt and jogging pants. "Just give me the bloody ones when you're done and I'll wash them"

I pointed her towards the bathroom before tiredly plopping down onto my bed. I had learned to not question my brothers "friends" but I really wished he didn't bring one home with him.

On the account that she was most likely attacked by a drug dealer...

"Cass, we need to talk" Fiona snapped, slamming my door closed. God why did my family actually have to suck?

I leaned up absent the wall, lighting a smoke as I waited for her to begin. I figured it had to do with Sean so my only solution to get through the conversation was weed.

"Sean got married"

My face dropped as I passed her the joint. Holy fucking shit.

That asshole had the audacity to ruin my sisters wedding and now he was shagged with another woman? God what the actual hell was his deal?

"To what bitch and do I need to kill her?" She rested her head on my shoulder, blowing smoke into my face. I swatted her away and if we weren't having a moment I would have thrown her on the floor.

"Some skank he got sober for" She laughed as I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"You know what you need to do Fi" I laughed, taking in a puff of smoke. "You need to go up to his wife and tell her about all the shit he put you through. Show her that you're not some pansy because no one, and I mean no one messes with a Gallagher...period"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"How was the park nugget?" I cooed, taking Moni from Mickey. I placed her on the ground and she immediately stood up against the coffee table. "Holy shit that's new"

"She was doing it at the park" He muttered, plopping down next to me. "One of the other moms said she's gonna start walking"

Oh my god walking....holy shit she was growing up so fast.

Next thing you know she's gonna be heading off to college on the back of her boyfriends motorcycle, driving far away from this shitty family...

"Well I did it" Fiona laughed, coming in through the kitchen. "All though I accidently told some other woman and now she thinks her husband who's not Sean is a drug addict" She handed each of us a beer before her eyes traveled down to Moni. "She seems ready to run off"

I took a sip of my drink as she bounced on her little fat feet.

Was it wrong of me to not want her to start walking? I mean that meant she was growing up and holy fuck I don't think I was ready for that.

"Come on Moni, walk to mommy" I laughed, bending down in front of her. "Come on little lady" She started laughing hysterically, before turning her back to me.

 Fucking terrible two's...

"Well it's a bust, she hates me. What did you even say to the poor woman?" I looked over at Fi who was all perched up for her story.

"I started going on about his awful sex life and then said: He doesn't use drugs, he uses people!"

Oh no she didn't....that poor lady was probably thinking her husband was cheating on her....I guess that serves them right for getting married in the first place though.

The front door swung open and in came Frank and holy shit....

"Oh my god, she's walking to Frank" I cried as I motioned for my sister to get it on camera. "My babies walking"

"Holy shit he really is Saint Francis"

Mickey had the same astonished face as Frank held her in the air like Simba from the lion king.

"Suffer the little children to come to me and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these"

I have no idea what that meant but holy shit....my baby was walking....

"Come here ladybug" I laughed as her little legs made there way over to me. I pulled her into a tight hug, placing a kiss to her cheek as Mickey did the same.

You know what, maybe the terrible two's weren't so bad....because in the end, it was all worth it.

A/N AH HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD SHE'S GROWING UPPPPPP!!!! ALSO I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN FROM MY COVID SHOT I WANT TO DIE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 18
Frank has another daughter. And no, it isn't one the family knows about. After Ian, Before Debbie Monica and Frank had a baby girl. Frank didn't wa...
60.9K 1.9K 31
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
8.9K 23 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...
3.5K 31 12
Iana Gallagher-Blomqvist is the daughter of Murphy Gallagher (twin sister of Ian Gallagher), and Mickey Milkovich, after being conceived during a dru...