The Invisible String(Complete)

By preetigoutam94

Hi Everyone, I thought to write this story after watching the बैरिस्टर बाबू series which airs on colors TV ch... More

Introduction of characters
Why should weddings have all the fun?
The Party (First Meeting of ARC with??)
Love Letter 📝
The tangled strings of Anidita
The restless night
The wedding praposal for Anirudh
Life lessons for Bondita
The beginning of Anidita
Anidita's and Swanit's Wedding
Post marriage rituals of Anidita
The Anniversary Celebration Part-1
The Anniversary Celebration Part 2
Bondita's 17th Birthday
Readers Choice Countdown..
Bondita is going to London
Anirudh's Letter for Bondita in London
Barristery Practice and Ross
Barristery practice and Ross- 2
Countdown for Shivam's character
Last day of college
Anirudh in London Part -1
who all are waiting for Bondita's letter to Anirundh??
Anirudh in London Part-2
Romantic song recommendations!
Rachel's Farmhouse and The Confession
The Next Day
Anidita's India Return
Your Views
New Chapter of Anidita's Life
Anirudh- The best Husband.
The family disputes...
The Irony
UpSides Down 1.
Anirudh's Dream or Reality
Jaya's case is resolved
Turmoil settled.
An unknown Call
The caller is revealed
Final Verdict
Some family time
Unofficial Naming ceremony
A mismatched reunion like Parathe and karate
building or settling! A storm
The realization of LOVE
Arrival of Newborn
Start of actual Journey of First Barrister Couple
Couple's Responsibility
Erasing the misunderstanding!
Clearing the misunderstanding II
"Happiness is a state of mind"
Painted in red.
Horrible hues of Red- Part I
Horrible hues of Red- Part II
Horrible hues of Red- III(Mighty Draupadi)
The Invisible String
Other Stories 📖📚👩‍💻
thewattys2021
First DJ Session in "Bondita- My Cute Querida"

Som's Special Guests

1.1K 87 7
By preetigoutam94

Anirudh helped Bondita to reach into their room holding her in his arms, she is resting on the bed, and he is patting her head, avoiding eye contact with her.

Bondita- Patibabu, Kya hua aap kuch soch rahe hai kya?

Anirudh (smirked)- nahi toh, kuch khas nahi bas woh soch raha tha Som kin khas mehmano ki baat kar raha tha?(But here he is only worried about Bondita's Pregnency)

Bondita- Offo Patibabu! Aap bhi na bas itti si baat woh toh Sa....

Anirudh(excitingly to plaster his worries)- matlab tumhe pata hai kon aane wala hai toh mujhe bhi btao nna...

Bondita(Shuts her mouth with both the hands then in slow voice)- Woh han ...ha matalab nahi ....matlab han wo mere aur Somnath dada k beech ki baat hai mai aapko nahi bata sakti aapko dinner ka wait karna hi padega.

He is not convinced yet but because of Bondita's health concerns he styed quite and let her rest. As she dozed off he left for the study.

After some time-

Even though her body needed the rest she got up in some time and started doing the daily chores. In the evening she performed dugga aarti with her KSJ and started preparations for dinner. When Anirudh got to know from Bihari that she is preparing Dinner for tonight herself... he got worried about her health and went to kitchen to stop her. But she is so engrossed in her work and is not even trying to look/listen to Anirudh..... and eventually he had to option left but to helping her in finishing the chores soon.

Once the dinner was ready. Som asked everyone to get ready as the guests are joining soon.

In Anidita's room-

Bondita wore a simple saree with few ornaments only, when Anirudh looked at her in surprise, he couldn't help him from asking her.

Anirudh- Bondita Mehman aane wale hai na aaj toh itne simple kapde Q pahne hai ?

Bondita- Are wo aaj thaka thaka mahsoos ho raha hai na toh socha thode halke kapde hi pahan lu.

Anirudh(In concerned tone)- kaha tha maine tumse aaram karo par nahi ..... accha thik hai abhi ya doctor ko Bulau?

Bondita- Are baba mai thik hu? Aap chaliye mai aati hu thodi der se...

Anirudh - pakka.

Bondita assured him and once again she started looking for something in study.(Actually he is looking for the any of Bondita's Hospital bills/papers/prescription which could give hint to him wheter she has visited doctor before regarding her pregnency and stayed quite because of this fuss but at last he was disappointed)

He is still in study when Batuk knocked on the study's door-

Batuk- Dada, chaliye .... Kaka, baba bhi aate hi honge waise boudi kaha hai ?

Anirudh- Han Batuk mai aata hu.... Tum chalo aur Bondita apne room me hai but agar wo aaram kar rahi ho toh use disturb mat karna.

Batuk – thik hai dada mai waisa nahi karunga..... aakhir ab mai sabse chhota nahi rahunga is haveli me toh mujhe bhi bado jaise kaam karne wale honge na chuckles and runs at Bondita's room.

The last sentence gave him shivers as he didn't know yet that he should be happy or not for this and how will Bondita react on this because kind of careless attitude of hers towards her health, was signaling him clearly that she is unaware of her pregnancy.

Kaka, Binoy, Som, Batuk was already present on dinning when Anirudh reached there-

Anirudh(to Batuk)- Bondita nahi aayi ?

Batuk- Dada, Boudi aaram kar rahi thi toh maine unse kuch nahi kaha .....waise wo tayar toh ho hi gai hai, mehmano k aane par bula lenge.

Kaka(in concerned tone)- nahi batuk, bahu agar aaram kar rahi hai toh use aaram karne do ....Koi bhi mehman hamari bahu ki tabiyat se zyada important nahi ho sakte.

Batuk nodded yes.

Binoy (in strict tone)- Da, Bilkul sahi kah rahe hai ... Bondita ko iss halat me aaram ki zaroorat hai...aur hum koi laparwahi bardasht nahi karenge..

Bondita entered all of a sudden and Anirudh got worried If she has heard Baba's sentence ...but Bondita quickly sat on chair next to Anirudh. Now she is looking quite relaxed and it made everyone feel good too especially Anirudh.

Som- Thank you Boudi ! bas mehman bhi aate hoi honge.

Bondita- han dada ab toh mujhse wait nahi ho raha kab aayenge mehman.?

And here is the knock on the door and the special guests have arrived? Everyone is little shocked but is happy too to see Samiksha and her baba once again in the Haveli. RC's welcomed them with somewhere the grief in their heart about the Som and her relationship. Bondita hugged her and make her sit comfortable between Som and her, her baba sat beside Binoy, both are feeling quite strange this but didn't showed up on their faces.

Som Signaled Bihari and Koyli to serve the food and they finished the dinner. Koyli and Bihari cleaned the dinning and when all were about to stand up Som gestured them to be seated at same position.

Som(with folding hands)- Dhanyad Samiksha aur Samiksha k baba aap yaha Boudi ki req par aaye.

Except Som and Bondita no one had the idea about what was going in their head, when he said the above sentence.

Bondita- ha Samiksha and Baba aap yaha aaye... bahut bahut dhnyawad aapka aane k liye.

Samiksha- didi aap bhi na bas bhi kijiye par yeh toh bataiye ki apne hame bulaya Q hai?

Bondita looked at Som and He kept his left hand on her right had placed on dinning table. Samiksha and everyone once again pressured their head what was going on but got no clue while Bondita is simply sitting unsurprised.

Som- Samiksha, pahle toh mai sab k samne tumse maafi mangna chahta hu ki maine itne salo se itna galat bartav kiya..... aur mera vyvhar aur galat hota gaya jab maine dada aur baoudi k rishte me itte saal bad bhi koi misunderstanding nahi dekhi, mujhe maaf karna dada aur boudi....please aur uske bad mere college ka pyaar damini ki shaadi k charche sunne laga...mai yeh sab tumse akele bhi kah sakta tha par Boudi aur mujhe dono ko lagta hai ki yeh baate sabko pata hona chaiye.

Samiksha's father- Beta, ab inn sab baato ka kya fayda hai .... Ab tum dono khush raho bas yahi kafi hai.

Binoy and kaka- sahi kah rahe hai Samiksha k baba ab inn baton ka koi matlab nahi hai.

Som- Matlab hai baba..... hai matlab. Ek chhota sahi kadam agar hum sahi samay par uthate toh yeh sab hota hi nahi.

Anirudh(in confusion)- Kuch samjh nahi aa raha Som? Konsa kadam ? Konsa samay?

Batuk- han dada saaf saaf kahiye na.

Som- Batuk, dada aur sab log mai bas yahi kahna chahta hu ki agar hum dono ka Rishta karane se pahle agar hum dono se ek bar sahmati li gai hoti ya humse pucha jata ki hum ready hai iss rishte k liye ya hum par yeh Rishta thopa ja raha hai Kaka ki tabiyat ki vjah se, ghar ka khyal rakhne wali koi aurat na hone ki vjah se ya Baba aur Samiksha k baba ka business me iss rishte se profit ho sake iss vjah se.

Samiksha's father- Beta mai kuch samjha nahi aakhir han toh tum dono ne kaha thi na.

Samiska(very politly but in confident voice)- nahi baba, Som ji sahi kah rahe hai... hame situation aise parosi gayi thi ki mai aur shayad Som ji bhi mana nahi kar paye. Humne khud se zyada parivar ki sochi aur yeh kadam na chahkar bhi utha liya.

(Som didn't expected this from Samiksha as she never spoke this confidently before) she continued.....

Par jab maine Som ji k sath rahna start kiya aur unka rukha vyvhar mujhe aapke aur ma baba k rishte ki yaad dilane laga aur jis tarah ma k kuch bhi kahne par aap nahi sunte the maine bhi assume kar liya ki Som ji meri nahi sunenge aur kabhi unhe samjhne ki koshish bhi nahi ki and the tears escaped from her eyes, yet she is standing confidently holding Shivam's hand.

Som though to wipe her tears but as she is not his wife anymore, he stopped her hand in between.

As they both couldn't speak further.

Bondita(with moist eyes)- Bilkul sahi kah rahe hai Dada aur samiksha, agar Jeevan sath me pati patni ko bitana hai toh hum q nahi samjhte yeh cheez ki pasand bhi unki hi honi chaiye apna jeevansathi chunne ki... ab har koi pati babu nahi ho sakte na jo apne dil par pathar rakhkar apni napasnd patni ko apna le aur usse pyaar karne lage mai bahut bhagyashali hu mujhe mere Patibabu mile.(tears from brimming eyes of Anirudha rolled down to his cheeks) aur baat sirf shaadi k liye pati ya patni chunne ki nahi hai apne rishto ko bhi us tarah sawarne ki hai jis tarah k mazboot aur sundar rishto ko umeed hum apne baccho k rishto k liye karte hai .......isiliye Samisha k baba kahi na kahi Som dada aur samiksha k tute hue rishte k liye aap bhi Zimmedar hai....agar aapne aur ma ne apne riste ko pyaar se sincha hota to samiksha ne bhi kamse kam koshish toh ki hoti iss rishte aur Som dada ko samjhne ki bajay unse darne ki .....shayad Dosti ka Rishta hi bann jata inn dono k bich me aur mujhe maaf kar dijiye ki main ahi bacha payi iss rishte ko koshish karne k baad bhi...and she started crying out loud.

Everyone is crying silently and understood how important it was to let this things come in front of them ....that every time elders just can't impose their decisions on children for the sake of situation or anything and children's too should have guts to oppose some request of parents at right time so that they don't have to suffer this much at last.

Kaka, Binoy and Samiksha's father asked for apology from both of them... they both too folded hands and apologized for not taking their relation to the expectations of their.

Batuk(making Zany face)- Toh kya meri shaadi meri pasand ki ladki se hogi Som dada ....(Just to ease the atmosphere)

Everyone faked the smile and Samiksha and her father bid aidue to Rc's after some time. Kaka, Binoy, Batuk and Anirudh walked into their respective rooms as Som requested everyone that he had something to say Bondita.

Som- Boudi, Shukriya aapne mujhe samjha jab mai aapke pass hospital aaya tha aapse milne aur meri madad ki yeh sab sabke samne clearly kahne k liye..... aap duniya ki sabse acchi boudi ho ..... mai manta hu ki yeh jo kuch bhi hua thik nahi hua par mai khush hu ki ab mai aur Samiksha dono is zabardasti wale bandhan se Azad hai..... as he couldn't say more, he too ran to his room wiping his tears . Bondita reached upstairs where Anirudh is impatiently waiting for her to clear his doubts on her knowing about her pregnancy.

On the way to Samiksha's home.....her baba decided to bring her mother back before Samiksha joins Blind school of Kolkata as Teacher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading "The Invisible String".

Keep loving, keep voting, keep supporting and let me know in comments if you liked/disliked this part.

Any guesses will Samiksha be back in RC's life???

You can follow my instagram handle too for some beautiful quotes/shayri/poems.

At "JazbaatEaam" Aam sa Naam hai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.5K 48
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
37.4K 1.9K 15
Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take the very first step of their dream by joi...
201K 13.1K 81
"Prathao k bhavar se jab niklega to kaisa hoga ye rishta" Set in 19th Century India, in a patriarchal society Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury marries...
228K 11.2K 82
Story of Anirudh roy chaudhary and his wife Bondita roy chaudhary based in the town of Tulsipur in late 1920's . They were married when Bondita was...