Lifetime

By TaNiceya05

The adored hip hop and R&b couple . Tiana and Hakeem but what if their story was different. More

Black Dove
Maybe I should call
Tour 🐝
Gonna love me
Sucks
Happy birthday TainaπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€οΈ
Court
Love in this club
Times wasted
Good
A year later.....
All Night
Daddy's Home
All the way up from here
Down
Ya Lo Se
Missing my baby
Until The End Of Time
What's on your mind?
Work
Oh, Baby
Message
Cant leave em alone
Love a loser
Wifeys back
Cherish me while you still have me
Ummmmmm
No one loves you like me
Stand by me
Figures

Put it on me

197 6 0
By TaNiceya05

3 months later .......

Taina: Mommy!

Tiana:Good morning baby girl . I was waiting for you to wake up . Busy day today. Guess who's here? You wanna see daddy?

Taina: Daddy?

Tiana: mhm. Come on (Taina lays her head on her shoulder)

Hakeem: so what are y'all's plans for today

Tiana: we have the photoshoot but people are coming now so like throw clothes on . I have to get hair and makeup and I'm getting our toes redone and we have a flight to LA tonight so I need you to be home . After our shoot I'm taking her to your mom they want her . Are you hungry Babygirl?

Taina:(points at her stomach ) uhm

Hakeem: Daddy will get you some food I'll be back . T you want anything ?

Tiana: No

Hakeem left and went to drive thru and got he's babygirl some food. Tiana was kinda stressing  out . She had on a huge hella huge tshirt and she put Taina in a pj dress until it was time to go.  When Hakeem got back Tiana and Taina were all dolled up and everything. Everyone had left . While Hakeem was at the house he packed his bag tianas was already ready to go .

Janice: Alright so Ms.Carter your gonna be sitting and little princess will be sitting in your lap

Tiana: alright

They got in lots of pictures. Tiana was surprised because Taina usually is sleepy around this time especially since they got up really early today . Beyoncé was getting a big award that's why they were going to LA . The driver took them to the Lyon residence Taina was fighting her sleep . Really really bad .

Tiana: Babygirl you have to stop crying

Taina: Dada ! Dada !!!!

Tiana: Let's call him you have stop crying alright?

Taina:(she wiped away her tears and Keem answered the phone) daddy  i miss you

Hakeem: Look princess me and mommy will be back in a couple days to come get you and you can spend all day long with me is that fine with you ?

Taina:yes

Hakeem: alright that's my little 3 year old big girl . I love you princess. Behave for grandma &grandpa bye bye

Taina: I lobe you too daddy bye bye

Tiana grabbed Tainas bag and carried her and Juanita meet them at the door . Cookie and Luscious were on their way home so Taina was left with Juanita. Even though she was fighting her sleep she always behaved for Juanita
Tiana made it home but it was time to go again. They got on the jet an laid in bed .

Tiana:(pecks his lips) I love you

Hakeem: I love you too . Your dress for tonight looks gorgeous

Tiana: Thank you . I'm really happy with you . I just want you too know. also I love your ring it's beautiful

Hakeem: you know my taste . I really like it .

Tiana: (places his hand on her stomach) do I look or feel fat too you?

Hakeem: No . I really hope we have a baby boy

Tiana: me too . We have our girl and boy we can be a happy family of 4 . My stomach is so huge how did they not notice I'm pregnant

Hakeem: T we gonna keep it a secret?

Tiana: Yeah . I just don't want the public down my throat about it . I hate when the public finds out stuff they are so negative all the time. Tiana Carter is a hoe this and that just like in high school when people found out we were dating . I was called different names and all you had to do is worry about your grades and football. it was embarrassing. A 15 year old sophomore dating a 17 year old senior . Your girl jasmine especially. Even when I went school when I was pregnant before I got my abortion all she did was call me all types of shit .

Tiana turn over facing the opposite direction of Hakeem. That was still something to this day that bother her . Even when she posted pictures on Instagram she read every single comment. If there were to many negative comments should would delete the post. Hakeem didn't know if it was her hormones or what he kissed the top of her head and let it go . Tiana really never said anything about it .

(Flashback)
Tiana: you need to say something to your little girlfriend. Jasmine she's been getting on my nerves . With the fat jokes and coming for me everything I do . I'm tired of her .

Hakeem: you do look like you gained a couple

Tiana: Hakeem. (On the verge of tears) first you say gain weight I do and then you say I gained a couple . What do you want from me ?

Hakeem: There's nothing wrong I'm just saying.

Tiana: can you just take me home . I have things to do that don't involve you.

Hakeem: baby (sighs) don't be like that. (Leans over and kisses her) I love you

Tiana: I love you too but I really need to go home . Please.

Hakeem: okay. Are you going to the party next weekend?

Tiana: If you want me too

Hakeem: your mine of course I want you there.

Tiana: I didn't think I would fall in love with you so fast .

Hakeem: Me either . Tiana your a beautiful girl inside out you see past who I am . I love that about you . To top it all off you have the best personality and sex a person can ask for .

Tiana: Your so so good too me . You don't care about how old I am ? You don't think it's weird?

Hakeem: just cause your 16 and I'm 18 doesn't mean anything your so mature for your age . Also we're here .

Tiana: Bye babe I love you

Hakeem: girl you know to kiss me before you leave ( pecks her lips 4x) I love you too

Tiana went to her room as soon as she got there. Solo , Bey, and Kelly were all in her room .

Tiana:(awkwardly) hello

Bey: Are you pregnant?

Tiana: H-huh? W-what are you talking about?

Bey: Tiana. I'm not playing right now . Are you ? Why am I finding all the positive test? Your lucky your dad ain't find them.

Tiana: I am . Mom it was an accident. I was so caught up in the moment I forgot to use protection.

Solo: Look your young I was a young mom just like your mom . It's hard I know . Your gonna get through this .

Tiana: Oh no . I don't want it. I'm not ready to be someone's momma.

Bey: You know we support everything you do . Who's the dad?

Tiana: H......Hakeem

Bey: Hakeem who?

Tiana: Lyon .

Bey: Tiana. No. My baby. Oh my gosh. Did he rape you??

Tiana: No . He's my boyfriend. I don't wanna tell him . He will hate me forever if I tell him I want an abortion. I really love him. like a lot.

Tianas words were foreign to bey . She just thought maybe if she around more should wouldn't have got pregnant. Tiana was crying because she knew she let her mom down

Bey: Boyfriend? Tiana you can't kept secrets and stuff like this from me . I don't have a problem if y'all are dating but I don't like how your not using protection. Your better than this. I wanna meet him soon.

Tiana: Mom.

Bey: Mom my ass . Tiana your never act of like this what's up with you ? I'm concerned for you baby.

Tiana: Can we just get this over with already.

They drove to the clinic . They got Tiana in quick . Tiana cried the whole time. Hakeem was blowing up here phone and he pulled up to her house and no one was there . He sat in the car and luscious called so he went back home . Kelly didn't say anything the whole time you didn't believe it.

Hakeem: Idk if it is something I said earlier but I'm sorry baby . Call me when you can.

(1 week later )

Hakeem: I'm outside .

Tiana: I'm coming

Tiana:Bye dad and Momma!!

Hakeem: wassup baby

Tiana: Nothing . You ready to party

Hakeem: Yeah. I should make you change . That little ass dress. let's go before I say let's skip the party and go to the after party

(End of Flashback)

Tiana got up and when she was going to the restroom the pilot told her they had made it . The ride to the hotel was quiet and the ride to the event was quiet. Tiana was presenting the award to her mom but bey ain't know that.

Announcer: You all give it up For Tiana Carter!

Crowd cheering

Tiana: Hello ladies and gentlemen. Tonight I'm presenting Beyoncé with the Artist of the decade award. My mother is one of my biggest supporters. She had me at a young age . Ever since I was little just like most of you I wanted to a entertainer just like my mother . She has inspired us all . From politics to singer to philanthropist and all of the above . From Stage to Stage . Mom I love you

(Introduction video)
Announcer : From being a Member of Destiny Child to being one of the biggest world wide names . Beyoncé has worked with legends all across the globe . Her biggest hits came from working with her husband Jay z aka Shawn Carter

Jay z : My baby is a hard worker . She has always worked so hard . She never gave up and that's why I married her she so passionate about her work . She wants you feel her pain and voice not just hear it .

Announcer: Beyoncé has climbed charts . She's worked on movies and more

Beyoncé: I've always been so hard on myself about my work . I've always wanted since I was a little girl competing in pageants and talent shows .

Tina : I knew my baby wanted to be a star she would perform little shows every time people would come over and I always said alright Beyoncé that's enough(giggles)

Announcer: Beyoncé also has a little family of her own . Besides being a legend she's a mother .

Beyoncé: i didn't plan on having kids as soon as I did . They have been my biggest blessing. Especially my baby Tiana. She is my world . She has been my best friend since she was little . She's growing up and it's killing me. Now blue is my sweet babygirl she doesn't bother anyone and is the nicest little human you'd ever meet . My twins rumi and sir are just crazy little babies I can't wait to watch them grow up.

Tiana: Now I preset Beyoncé Knowles Carter

Crowd gives standing ovation

Beyoncé: I don't know what too say but I wanna thank my fans for always loving and supporting me . My mother who has been the best ride or die . My husband jay for always pushing me to go hard . My children for being my motivation mommy made it ( blows kiss to Tiana ) thank you too everyone who has been there for every fail and everything in general i love you guys . Thank you guys .

More artist performed . Tiana decided to stay home from the after party . She was pretty tired . She couldn't really sleep on the jet . she called up Dave to see what he was doing, he made her get butterflies. Yeah he was her friend but something about him made her get butterflies. She was deeply in love with Hakeem . Every time he kissed her she went back to her 15 year old self . Made her feel like a kid again . Hakeem arrived and he got in the shower .

Hakeem: What's the plan tomorrow?

Tiana: Whatever you wanna do? (Tiana got on top of Hakeem and straddled him)

Hakeem:(groan) damn . This baby weight is doing you so good(bites lip)

Tiana was kissing all on his neck. Feeling up and down in her made her go crazy . Tiana kissed his lips with one arm around him and the other in his pants stroking him. He flipped them over lightly because she was pregnant and started kissing her neck he playfully bit her and it sent her sex drive crazy .

Tiana: Stop teasing me baby (bites her lip)

Hakeem pulled her panties down with his teeth and kissed her thigh and went crazy . Tiana was in tears how good he was doing. Once she was wet enough he stuck it in . His strokes were long and slow . Which turned her on even more but she was definitely ready to tap out.

Where would I be without you
I only think about you
I know you're tired or being lonely
So baby girl put it on me
Where would I be without you
I only think about you

Tiana: Keem!(moan) Baby!

Hakeem:shit babe

He finished and so did he . He fell right next to her.

Tiana: That(out breath) that was so fucking good . Damn

Hakeem: Shit amazing. Pregnant pussy is the best. You already got that good good so you being pregnant definitely a plus.

Tiana: I love you . (Lays head on his chest)

Hakeem: I love you . Forever and always. Remember the time we broke up for like 5 seconds

Tiana: yeah and you came crying back literally

(Flashback)
Tiana: Hakeem .. I can't do this anymore. I like you a lot but I think it would be best if we see older people (looking down) I'm done

Hakeem:(lifting her chin up ) baby . don't leave me . Please . (Wraps arms her waist on his knees) No. T

Tiana: I don't like looking stupid . Hakeem those girls still give me shit. All I hear now is Hakeem is cheating on you . I want you too be happy if we have to break up that's fine . I won't bother you and you and your little hoes can finally be together. I'm done.

Hakeem got up and he had tears in his eyes he backed Tiana into the car even more . They had eye contact and placed a long kiss on her lips . He put his forehead on hers .

Hakeem: I love you .

Tiana: I love you too . Don't ever play with my heart or I'll kill you .

Hakeem:(smiles) shutup

Tiana: your smile really turns me on . Your so sexy and toned ( tracing his abs) your sweat is all over me (giggles) stay the night after dinner(bites lip)

Hakeem : (chuckles) I'll stay . Come on so I can go shower.

Tiana: I'll drive

Hakeem: no way your not driving not my maybach

Tiana: I have the same one

Hakeem: fine

Tiana: yay!!!
(End of Flashback)

Hakeem: You had a nigga to turnt .

Tiana: That sex is still on my mind .

Hakeem: It was that good? Don't even answer because I know it was( chuckles) what can I say I lays the pipe all the way down

Tiana: Shutup cocky ass (giggles) goodnight

Hakeem: night

@Therealhakeemlyon: So babygirl put it on me 💦👀.

Comments turned off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 489 27
Short stories involving Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Blue Ivy.
4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... Β©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
43.5K 3.2K 60
Tetralogy To The Story Sweet Seduction.
2.6K 105 9
Jasmine Rodriguez knew she was destined for greatness. She had the beauty, the talent and the best family to help her be the best. Plus she knew the...