Princess Of The End {TWD x Ch...

By xX__Persephone__Xx

This will be of the young girl named Freya. She's 10 years old. She had a scary but good life. Mainly raised... More

《Introduction》
Freya's Faceclaim
Dixons, Wounded Sheriffs, And Squirrels
Bonding With Merle Dixon
Guillermo And The Old People
Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia
Fever, Illusions, And Searching
Found But Still Lost
Still Sick, Sorry Dixon
Brave + Brave = A+ In Dumbassness
Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda
Sorry, brother
An Odd Badass Duo
That's Our Thing, Dixie
Sneak Peek
Loki?
Maybe They Were Right?
He's My Blood
Captain Hook
We'll Be Okay, Bloody
Abraham Ford's Lessons: How to Climb a Tree
Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-
Sister Drama
They're My Family
One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant
Fuck- You, Dixon
Say You Forgive Me
The Fight for Alexandria
Sneak Peek
Jesus Of Hilltop
The Drawings For Memory
New Family
Mr. CDC was Right
What Do I Do to Fix It?
Meeting The King....and Shiva
Staying Safe
Pay Up, Duane
The Radio
I love you too, Stupid jerk
Bite Me, Redneck
Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything
Girl Problems...in the Apocalypse
Scotch and Polaroids
Bear the Baby Frost Giant
The Three Musketeers
I'm Back (in the saddle again)
FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T
Sorry

Mr. CDC

2K 49 2
By xX__Persephone__Xx

Freya's POV

"I think she got scared and moved there" I hear a young voice, younger than me.
"I'll go get mom" I open my eyes, glaring at the sunlight coming through the open blinds, looking down I see my blue knife in my hand, on my lap. I look up when I hear footsteps coming this way.

"Hi there sweetie...... I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just checking to see how you're doing" A lady with dark hair says, kneeling in front of me, glancing at the knife in my hand. She puts her hand towards me, like waiting for a handshake.
"I'm Lori" She says, I stare at her.
"Raven" I say, boredly, she smiles nervously and sets her hand back on her knee when she realizes I'm not going to accept it.

I jump when I feel someone wrap their arms around my shoulders.
"Thank you! Thank you for saving me!" The strawberry blonde from last night says, Sophia I think. I notice a dark purple bruise on her arm, too small to be a woman's hand. I pat her arm, slightly scared from the suddenness of the hug.
"It's fine" I mumble, Lori smiles when I put my knife in its holster. I look at the other kids behind her and wave.

They soon leave.

I watch as Rick brings a gloomy man into the RV and sits him on the bed, I wave at them and Rick nods at me and says I should probably go outside, I nod.

"Hi" I say to the man, he slightly smiles.
"Hi" He says, coughing soon after. I notice the bite on his stomach. I decide to not bring it up considering I think he already knows his fate.

(Thin is Freya)
(Bold is Jim)

"What's your name?" I ask.
"Jim. Yours?"
"Raven"
"That's an interesting name. What made you choose it?"
"I like norse mythology"
"Tell me about it. With the ravens"
"Ravens were to help and protect Odin. Along with wolves. I like ravens because they have this mystery to them that you can't pinpoint. But they are also very smart. Helps them survive"
"Hmmm. I think it fits you very well then. You just need to find Odin. How old are you?"
"10. And before you even say it. I was around a very wise old man. That's why"
"You're the kid Glenn and T-Dog talked about"
".......I guess"
"You seem like a good kid. Hope you were okay after being left with Merle"
"Merle is okay. He just needs to keep certain things to himself. He's good, I can tell"
"You might be the only kid at this camp who thinks that. You should tell Daryl that, he most likely thinks this camp despises them"
"Daryl is good also. He just needs to open up a bit. I will stay to annoy him"
"*smiles* Why don't ya go out. I want to chat with Rick"

I nod and carefully stand up and limp towards the RV door. I frown when I see the bullet hole in my boot. I lean on the wall for a bit before taking the final five steps towards the door. When I open it I frown, that's gonna hurt trying to step down.
"Hey Raven. You should be resting that leg" Dale says, helping me down, I shake my head no.
"I'm fine" I say, looking for my backpack, tangos and gun.
"Where are my weapons and bag?" I ask, he looks around.
"I think Daryl kept them. His tent is over there. I can go get them for you" Dale says, pointing at a tent further away from camp, I smile at him.

"I got it. Thanks, Mr. Dale" I say, starting to limp towards the small camp. I look around and see my backpack on a tree branch, I try reaching up for it but hiss when I move my leg the wrong way. Someone grabs me by my waist and lifts me away from the tree, they set me down on a log.
"What the hell are ya tryin' to do?" Daryl asks, going back to the tree and grabbing my backpack and setting it next to me. He tosses me my tantos from his tent and I catch them.
"I was trying to get my backpack, but you, Mountain Legolas stopped me" I say, looking through my backpack, smiling when I see my revolver and slingshot, Daryl looks at me confused and I gasp, putting my hand on my heart.

"Lord of the rings?" I say, he stares at me, I instantly stand up and go looking for the awkward korean.
"Glenn!" I say, going to him as he stands next to Dale, he looks at me and smiles.
"Hey, Raven" He says, I grab his wrist.
"We have a code red. Daryl doesn't know lord of the rings" I say, he gasps and puts his hand on his heart. Dale chuckles.

"Its almost time for the funeral" Rent-a-cop says to Dale and Glenn and then walks away.
I look down as Glenn and Dale frown.
"Imma go take a look at that little lake" I say, holding tightly onto my backpack straps, they nod as I start walking away.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

I stare at the water. It's a beautiful crystal clear blue.

A beauty that is frozen in time.

Not even affected by the new world.

It's strong, pure, and beautiful.

Strong because it isn't letting the new world change it.

Pure because it hasn't been ambushed by the demons of hell.

Beautiful because it's crystal clearness makes it look elegant. It's light blue color makes you wonder if it's happy or sad, or if it's just the twin for the sky.

"What are you thinking about?" I turn to the voice and see Sophia. She sits next to me.
"What do you see?" I ask her, she looks at the water.
"I see water. What do you see?" She says, I stare out at the water.
"I see something strong, pure, and beautiful" I say, she looks at me.
"How so?" She asks, I smile.
"Strong because it didn't bow down to the new world. Pure because it hasn't been ambushed by the evil yet. Beautiful cause the crystal clearness makes it seem elegant and the light color of blue makes you wonder if its happy or sad, or just the twin of the sky" I say, she smiles even more.

"I never thought about that before. I love it!" She says, clapping her hands together, making me giggle and instantly cover my mouth. Sophia hugs me.
"I was the first one to make you giggle! Biggest accomplishment ever!" She says as I hug her back, enjoying this new feeling of someone actually happy they did something for me.

After sitting for a bit Sophia breaks the silence.
"Want to be friends?" Sophia asks, I nod.
"Yeah. I do" I say, holding up my fist to her, she smiles and fist bumps me.

I made a friend.

Friend.

I've never had a friend before.

I'm going to protect her. I vow to myself to protect her.

"Sophia, Raven. It's time to go" We look up and see T-Dog.
"Go where?" I ask Sophia.
"The CDC" She says, I nod.
I get up and hold my hand out for Sophia to help her up. When she grabs my hand I try and pull her up. We laugh as I fall next to her.
"Sorry" I giggle as we get up, her helping me up the hill cause my knee started to hurt.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

I sigh.

I wanted to go with Sophia. But she is in the Grimes car. Which is full cause her mom didn't want to be away from her. After yesterday, there is no way I would try to keep them apart.
I was gonna go in the RV but that was full so guess who I got stuck with.

"Quit yer sighing. You can see the kid when we get to the disease place" Daryl says, looking back at the road, I pout.
"Sorry, Odin of squirrels" I say, ducking when he tries to smack my head.
"Wanna play a game?" I ask, he grunts so I take that as a yes.
"20 questions?" I say, he glances at me.
"The fuck is that?" He asks.
"A game. We ask questions back and forth. Like. If I asked you a question, you answer then you ask me a question and I answer" I say, he shrugs and starts biting his thumb.

"Nah. I wan' ya to play the quiet game now" He says.
"Yeah, and people in hell want slurpees" I say, sassily, I smile when I see a small smile on Daryl's face that quickly disappears soon after.
"You should smile more. Unless intimidating is what you're going for, than you're doing great. Like a great old grizzly bear" I say, leaning my head on the window.

I grab the bracelet and ring from my backpack and fiddle with them. The ring is too big to fit on my fingers. I put them back in my backpack.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

3rd Person POV

Everyone gets out of their cars when the RV breaks down
Jacqui says something about the gloomy man that goes by the name of Jim.
Daryl starts getting out of the truck, glancing at the kid who fell asleep some time ago.

When he gets there it's right in the middle of the conversation.
"-He's lucid?"
"Seems to be"
"We can't just leave him here"

"Its his decision. Not ours" Lori says, hugging a young boy to her.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

After discussing things and the RV gets fixed they leave the man who was bitten by a tree near the road. When everyone says goodbye Jim talks to Daryl.
"I know I have no right to ask you a favor. But, how about a dying man's wish?" Jim says, Daryl just stands there holding his crossbow strap and nods.
"Watch that little girl. I know your brother made you think you don't need nobody. You and that kid are more alike than you think. She's easy to read. She seems to trust you more. Ask Rick, he was there this morning" Jim says, Daryl scoffs but nods.
"I'll keep an eye on 'er" He says, Jim nods.

"Can... I talk with.... her?" Jim asks, Daryl nods and starts going down towards the road. When he gets to the truck he opens the passenger door and shakes her shoulder. Freya flinches awake and reaches for her knife.
"Kid. Jim wanna talk wit' ya" He says, Freya slightly relaxes at the familiar voice, she rubs her eyes trying to rid the sleep from them. Freya hops out of the truck and limps up the hill. She frowns at the clammy and sickly Jim sitting against the tree.

"Hey Jim" She says, he smiles.
"Hey..." He says.
"Remember what you told me this morning about ravens protecting Odin. I think you found Odin. This group is your Odin, and they need help being protected. I also think ravens need to be protected, ya know. Keep an eye on the archer" Jim mumbles, looking up at the sky, his eyes slowly closing. Freya smiles slightly.

"I will protect them, Jim" She says, kneeling next to him.
"Good, the boat needs more than 1 captain. Your name, what is it?" He mumbles.
"Freya" She says, Jim nods.
"Captain Rick and Captain Freya. Help him protect the boat, Freya, and please don't feed the fishes" He mumbles, opening his eyes and holding his pinky up, she connects her pinky with his.

"I will. Good luck on your new journey, Jim. Don't worry about the boat" She says, holding back tears. He nods and closes his eyes. She slowly stands up and starts limping back to the truck.
When she gets in the truck its quiet.
"What'd he say to ya?" Daryl asks, she just shakes her head no and leans her head on the window.

When Dale finishes double checking the RV they start driving towards the CDC again.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

Some days later.

Freya's POV

"You're killing us! You're killing us!" Rick yells at the CDC door.
I look at Sophia whose hugging her mom.
I look at Lori who is hugging the young boy to her again.
I look around and think.
I don't have anyone.
Nobody.

I look away from the walkers that are woken up when a bright ass light comes from the CDC door. We run in.

I look at the man holding a shotgun to us.

"Hi there, Mr. CDC!" I say, ignoring Daryl who pushes me behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 11
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝...
1.7K 26 8
✭ After Carl saves Alexandria, he realizes that he doesn't know how much time left, but he knows that he doesn't want to waste it. Carl confesses to...
5.3K 140 31
When Rossary decided to move away from home and to Atlanta, Georgia, she never once thought the world would end. Along with her friend, Matthew, Ross...
13.7K 209 30
Family. A word that means the world to Theo. But what happens when that world is breaking? No matter how many things go right, double that goes wrong...