Garden Lily || Ranboo

Od annierose1218

Lilia Reyes was a small streamer in the town of Boring, Wisconsin. That is, until she met some people that ch... Více

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Canon Facts
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Tᴇɴ

1.3K 70 145
Od annierose1218

!tw! mentions of death

Incoming call! Nanay Dearest (mom)
🔴

"Hi, mom, how's Chicago?" Lilia said, accepting her mother's call.

"Lilia-" Her mother sighed, her voice cracking slightly.

"Ma?" Lilia asked, sounding worried. Ranboo sensed her distress from the bed, signaling if she was okay or not. She waved him away, walking outside in the cold.

"Mom?" She repeated.

"Lilia- did Dad not tell you?" Her mom sniffled.

"Tell me what?" She said, getting more nervous by the second. She paced the front porch, making footprints in the crisp snow.

"Anak- we're going the Philippines."

"You're what?" She gasped. "Ma, you were just in Chicago! Where is Alec?"

"He's with Ninang Marie, honey, that's not even the worst news." Her mom said sadly.

"What's the worst news?! You left your eight-year-old son with a godmother he doesn't even remember?! There's literally a pandemic right now, and you're going in a different country! What could be the worse?" Lilia raised her voice.

She didn't care if any of her friends hear her. She didn't care if anyone was streaming. All she cared about was her brother's safety, her parent's safety. Her little sister's safety.

"Anak........ patay na si Jessa."

(translation: child........Jessa is dead.)
correct me if im wrong, i use google translate cause i dont wanna ask my parents what it means.

"What?" Lilia whispered. Then louder. "What?! She is ELEVEN, how the f*ck could she have died."

"In a flood." Her mom answered, not caring about the swear word.

"That doesn't- it doesn't make sense. Did she drown?"

"Yes, now we're helping rebuild the place."

"Ma, you can- you can use my bank account for this, my college money." She said quickly, tears spilling faster and faster down her face.

Lilia sat down on the front steps, thying to process the news.

"Anak, it's fine, we- we can- we're fine." Her mom stuttered.

"Mom, please, I have to go now, but use the money please." She said, ending the call.

𓆉

"She's been outside for an hour?" Tubbo asked incredulously. "Is that what we heard from outside?

Ranboo nodded. "Yeah, she was calling her mom, and she sounded pretty......worried?"

"You think it's something with her family?" Purpled wondered.

"I don't know, maybe we should check on her." Niki fretted, wringing her hands together.

"Yeah, maybe I should do it." Wilbur said, taking long strides to the stairs.

"No." Niki cut him off. "She needs someone who can relate to her problems, someone who knows her better than anyone else."

"Allie's streaming." Tommy whispered. Niki's eyes widened.

"Oh- oh no. Maybe- maybe-" Her hands shook.

"Ranboo!" Puffy snapped her fingers. "Why don't you?"

"I- uh- me?" He stuttered. "Why would I do it?"

"Maybe cause you are the second closest to her, Allie being the first." Tubbo crossed his arms.

"Ughhhh fine. Just know that I'm bad at comforting people." Ranboo walked down the stairs slowly, turning back to shoot a glare at Puffy.

When he reached the front door, he hesitated a little. What it- no. Just keep walking. Ranboo told himself.

He found her huddled on the steps, her slight frame shaking while crying.

"Li- Lilia?" Ranboo asked quietly, sitting next to her.

"Hi." She whispered, shifting in her seat a little.

"What's wrong?" He put his arm around her shoulders.

"It's-" She sniffled. "My sister died this morning."

"Oh, I'm sorry-" Ranboo started.

"And the worst part? I was supposed to be in the Philippines right now. I could have been the one who died today. Instead of Jessa. I wish it was rather me than her." She sobbed, feeling guilty.

"You- why weren't you there then?" He asked.

"You want me dead?" Lilia attempting at a joke. "No, it was either her or I going to the Philippines this year. I stayed, but I should've went!" She burst out.

"But then- you would've not met us?"

She nodded. "Then I wouldn't have met you." Her voice cracked a little. "She was eleven, Ranboo, eleven. Too young to be taken, but understood the possibilities of dying out there."

"I'm- I'm so sorry Lia." He said. "Do you- do you wanna talk about her? Like some of your best memories?"

"Sure." She nodded numbly. "One time she- we were at this lake, she pushed my little brother in—I don't believe you've met him—and like she said 'i'm a sassy b*tch, bow to me, motherf*ckers'" She giggled at the memory.

"She seemed like a..... good person!" Ranboo tried to cheer her up.

"Yeah." Lilia smiled faintly. "Yeah she was."

"Alright, do you wanna- uhh go back in the house? Wilbur is kinda worried." He stood up, holding his hand out to her.

Lilia took his hand, letting herself be pulled up. "Yeah, I think Wilbur would probably be worried." She admitted.

"Lets go." He led her back into the house, still holding her hand.

𓆉

"Oh my god, Lilia what were you thinking? Scaring us half to death like that! And it's not even the first time!" Wilbur went into dad mode, after she came back to him and Niki in the living room.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Lilia said, wiping any last tears. "It's just- it's just been a rough night Wilbur."

"I understand, but you have to tell us when you have these things, otherwise no one's going to help you. Thank god Ranboo noticed." Wilbur shook his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said in bewilderment.

"What Wilbur is saying, is that you tried to push us all away," Niki explained in her soothing voice. "We can't help you if you won't let us!"

"Well have any of you lost a sibling?" Lilia cried in frustration. They both turned to look at her, stunned.

"Oh- Lilia-" Niki covered her mouth with her hand.

"You- what?" Wilbur's eyes were filled with sympathy.

"She's dead." Lilia stated, as if it had just hit her. "And she's never coming back."

𓆉

"How did it go?" Ranboo asked Lilia. She had just walked in, physically and mentally exhausted. He opened his arms to hug her, and she stumbled into him gratefully.

"I'm..........not okay." She said truthfully.

"It's okay," He said, softly stroking her hair. "I'm here. I'll always be here, Lily."

And Lilia smiled, for the first time in what felt like forever. Because he called her Lily. Because there were still three people who called her Lily. And one of them was Ranboo.

————————————————————

well that took me way too long

how are all of you? tell me if u enjoyed!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
3.6K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
1.1K 62 7
Tubbo was just an ordinary kid, living by himself in a kingdom full of close-minded people. He had big ideas and different opinions, but no one would...
217K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...