๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š...

By LamaXebecs

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YALL THIS IS DISCONTINUED ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
11
12
13
Im sorry.

10

1.6K 99 51
By LamaXebecs

"Tch. Give us a better mission."

The three on her team stiffened as she spoke casually- and quite rudely, to the hokage. Tobirama narrowed his eyes at her, and slowly brought his finger up to flick her forehead.

WHICH HURT, BY THE WAY.

"OW!"

"Don't disrespect your father."

"Tch!"

"Anyways," The second hokage leaned back in his chair. "What I was going to say before, was I have arranged a C-rank mission for you, team 7."

"Ugh, not even b-rank?"

"Okay, Yoko-Chan." Kagami smiled nervously. "Please be quiet." 

But both Senjus just stared at each other, slight glares etched onto their faces.

"You are still a genin, whether you like it or not."

"Then make me chunin."

"It doesn't work like that."

"Yes it does. You're hokage so you can make me chunin right here, right now."

"Enough, you're being petty Yoko." She huffs and crosses her arms, grabbing the scroll from his desk and leaving the room.

Kagami nervously scratches the back of his head while Sakumo and Dan shift uncomfortably.

"I apologize for her behaviour. She's a little...Frustrated lately."

"No, no!" Kagami laughs. "I should be apologizing. It's fine, we should get going though."

"Kagami, Sakumo, Dan." He called them before they left. "Make sure my daughter doesn't do anything stupid."

"Yes, sir."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Behave yourself, he said. You're still a genin, he said. Tch, genin, my ass."

"Oi!" Kagami scolded while jumping onto another branch. "While he may be your father, he's also the second hokage and he deserves your respect."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Maybe you should relax a little, Yoko-Chan." Sakumo added on her left. 

"You'll get wrinkles if you glare so much."

"Sakumo-Kun, I don't care about how I look."

"I know, that was just an excuse to try and stop your glares."

"Hn."

"I'm sure lord second has his reasons."

"Reasons?" She scoffed. "More like he's overprotective. He wants to shelter me, not help me grow stronger."

"But he personally trains you, right?"

"So what?"

"Then he has a plan. I think you should calm down."

"Tch!"  

It was true, Yoko seemed more frustrated than usual. Why?

Well probably because everyone she knew had a mother.

In her previous life, she took her mother for granted- a thing she greatly regrets now. At least she knew who her mother was back then, but now, she was just a mistake.

One Tobirama didn't even know existed.

She blamed him, to be honest. Sure, she was born into the Naruto world, but a lot of pain had followed her here. Her elder brother from her past life and mother and father. Although, the man she called father back then wasn't the best- and she had to admit Tobirama was much better than said man. She had a complete family.

If she at least knew who her mother was, maybe she'd feel better. But instead, because her father decided to be a whore and not even remember the women he had sex with, that would be almost impossible.

"Sensei?"

"What is it?" He answered the girl who stopped jumping. 

"I sense three jounin level shinobi."

"Affiliation?"

"Not sure. I'm guessing mist shinobi."

"Damn. Keep your guard up you three-" Just as he spoke, a kunai (That he caught) was thrown at him.

The four separated and dropped to the ground in defensive and guarded positions.

"Oi, bastards. Come out!"

"Well, well." One grinned. "Is this the rumoured Senju Yoko?"

"Well, well, i this the FaMeD sEnJu YoKo?!" She mocked, making his grin disappear.

"Listen here bud. I'm Yoko, and you wont just know me as the second hokages daughter after this."

"Bold words for a tiny kid."

"Heh." She smirked as Sakumo crept behind the man with his blade and stabbed him directly to the heart.

"Rest in pieces, would ya old man?"

"Dang brats." A man behind her growled next to his other teammate, but the two were instantly killed by Kagami who sighed.

"Focus, Yoko-Chan."

"Tch."

"Sakumo-Kun, would you talk to her?" Dan whispered, knowing the two were close friends.

"She's going to get killed if she's so distracted."

He nodded with a flash of concern on his face, not wanting his friend to get hurt at all.

"Yoko-Chan?" The group slowly resumed running, this time with Yoko and Sakumo in the back.

"What, Sakumo-Kun?"

"Is there something bothering you? I mean, if there is you can talk to me."

A sigh escaped her lips as she ruffled her hair and shook her head, not one to express her feelings openly.

"Sorry, i'm fine. Let's just continue this mission."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." She sent him a reassuring smile before speeding up. "I'm positive."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

It would be an entire year before the genin of team 7 became chunin, and started going on b-rank and c-ranked missions, with the occasional a-rank.

Yoko quite literally didn't care about her mother anymore. She felt nothing. Nada.

Well, at least towards the thought of another parent.

All she could do was be thankful that she had a father. Exactly as to why Yoko was mad on that particular day, was because she had gotten her period and didn't have any female to help her, besides her aunt which was honestly awkward.

Mito had given her a small look of sympathy, before guiding her and teaching her how to fight even with a period.

And then Yoko proceeded to tell the woman about pads, and now Mito was in love with the idea. It would probably be made in another year, but as long as it was made Yoko didn't mind.

Of course, Tobirama eventually found out because of his sensory skills- meaning he had an enhanced sense of smell.

Enhanced sense of smell.

He wasn't home for the first two days, which is why he didn't know, but as soon as he entered her room, he noticed.

So, not wanting her to be alone throughout it, he allowed her to stay over at Tsunades for the rest of the week, which she was thankful for.

And he also learned she was quite petty and easily frustrated on her period. So, making mental notes, the elder Senju was able to survive the year smoothly.

Her sensei, not so much.

"What the heck- Why'd you hit me, Yoko-Chan!?"

"Because you're annoying!"

"H-Hey, let's calm down please..."

"Stay out of this, Sakumo-Kun!"

"Relax, man. You don't want to mess with her right now."

"Yoko-Chan..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 630 28
My name is Chidori Hatake and I think you already know my dad, Kakashi Hatake. This is the story of how my life turned out. I hope you enjoy it. If n...
667K 17.9K 63
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
298K 8.5K 105
โ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’”...โž โ๐’…๐’–๐’…๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’–๐’….โž โ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”.โž #1 B...
74.2K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...