๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

Galing kay tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" Higit pa

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต

63.4K 2.8K 3.4K
Galing kay tha0nlymama

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Hi mommy" I said waving, I propped the phone up against the counter as I continued straightening my hair.

"Hi baby" my mother spoke through the phone, I smiled as I seen her face pop up onto the screen. "What you doing girl?"

"Nothing, just flat ironing my hair" I said glancing down at my phone before I looked back up at the mirror. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing..." she said yawning, I nodded. "Just laying here, I'm tired"

"How's my baby sister?" I asked combing and brushing my hair. "Did you guys have an appointment today?"

"Yeah, she doing good. Ain't doing nothing but making my tail tired and hungry" my mother said, I smiled.

"She's suppose too" I said giggling.

"She growing" I heard my mother say followed behind movement. "Look"

I looked down and eyed my mother's belly as she held the phone up, I looked in awe as I seen it looking extremely bigger than last time I've seen it. "She's getting bigger..." I said.

"Mhm" my mother hummed.

"How is Kareem?" I asked.

"He good..." my mother said, I nodded.

"Can you tell him I said hi?" I asked glancing up and down between the mirror and my phone, I looked over in the mirror as I seen Paris walking inside the bathroom. He yawned and rubbed his face as he walked over towards me and looked in the mirror, I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his face in the crook of my neck.

"I wil—Well, hello Mr. LeParis..." I heard my mother say, I looked down seeing she was grinning. "How are you?"

Paris lifted his head and looked up at the phone before grinning. "Wassup Mrs. Grace, I'm doing good"

"How about you?" He asked.

"I'm doing good baby" she said, he nodded. "Y'all enjoying Jamaica?"

"Yes ma'am" Paris and I both said, she nodded as she looked at the screen.

"I see..." my mother said, I smiled and looked away. "Well, I'ma let y'all go and have fun"

"Euphoria, call me okay" she said, I nodded. "I love you baby"

"I love you too mommy" I said placing down the flat irons before I grabbed my phone.

"Y'all have fun" I heard my mother say, I looked at the screen and frowned as I heard her tone of voice that didn't sound like her usual self.

"Mommy..." I called out, she shook her head.

"I'm okay baby" she said, I eyed her as she looked down at the phone. "I'll call you some other time, okay"

"Okay" I said lowly, I sighed as the phone hung up and looked into the mirror.

"Everything cool?" Paris asked, I smiled small as he pecked my neck and nodded. "Then why you looking like dat' fa? What's wrong?"

I shook my head as I placed my phone onto the counter and grabbed the flat irons before I continued to straighten my hair as he stood there looking at me through the mirror.

"Euphoria..." Paris called out, I hummed in response. I paused and stopped as I was about to comb my hair until I felt Paris grabbed me and lifted me up placing me on the counter, I looked down as Paris placed both of his hands on each side of me while he stood there looking at me. "Talk ta' me mama"

"Where yo mind at?" He asked rubbing my thighs.

"I'm worried about my mama..." I said lowly.

"Everything good back home, right?" Paris asked, I shrugged. "Wassup wit' ha?"

"I don't know..." I said grabbing Paris's fingers before I started fidgeting with them. "Her and the baby is okay but I don't know if she's okay alone. Kareem stays out most of the day because he works, he only comes home at night or whenever he has the rest of the day off..."

"I'm not there so I feel bad and I'm starting to become worried because she's home by herself. Her and the baby..." I said.

Since I left home I hadn't had time to really talk to my mother like I said that I'd would, I was too caught up with having fun and thinking about Paris that'd I forgot to check up on her. It wasn't my intentions but now that I'd actually gotten the chance to talk to her and actually hear her talk, I could feel that there was something wrong I just didn't know what.

Whether it was just her or the baby, my mother isn't the type to talk about her feelings as much and I'd realize that's what I've gotten that from.

She'd say she's okay but really that isn't the case.

I could tell just from her voice that something was off and I at least wanted to be able to know what it was so I wouldn't think about it as much.

"You don't gotta feel bad fa' not being there mama..." I heard Paris say, I looked up at him. "Yo mama want you ta' have fun"

"Don't you wanna have fun?" Paris asked, I nodded. "Aight den', I know you worried about ha' and the baby and you got every right ta' be but we don't need you thinking the worst right now..."

"You think if there was something wrong she would've told you?" He asked, I shrugged.

"I don't—I mean, I guess. We always talk to each other about things but she's not talking to me about what's wrong" I said, he nodded.

"And y'all probably will talk but just not right now. She want you to enjoy yo self..." Paris said, I sighed. "It's gone be hard but just try ta' think and stay positive, aight"

"Okay" I said, he nodded. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him while I closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest. "My head hurts..."

"You hungover, huh" Paris said chuckling, I shook my head.

"It's not funny..." I said lowly, I lifted my head and looked at him. I looked at him in awe as he stood there looking in the mirror while he twisted his locks before he looked down at me and pecked my lips twice. "Are you coming with us today?"

"Where y'all going?" He asked pulling out his phone.

"We're going exploring" I said, he glanced up from his phone and eyed me.

"Exploring?" He asked chuckling, I nodded. "What y'all tryna explore?"

"The island, we're taking a tour" I said, he nodded. "Are you going to come?"

"Yeah" Paris said, I unwrapped my arms from around him and pushed myself off the counter before I continued to finish off my hair. "Lemme help"

"Help with my hair?" I asked, I giggled as Paris nodded. "I only have a little left, I have the back to do now"

"Well, lemme do the back den" he said grabbing the flat irons, I stood there and placed my hands on my cheeks as I watched him grab the comb before he started sectioning off pieces of hair. "Stop looking like I'm finna burn you man"

I laughed.

"Whatchu' standing like dat fa?" Paris asked chuckling, I smiled and shook my head. "Ian' finna burn you mama, I know what I'm doing"

I watched carefully through the mirror as he ran the flat iron down my hair along with the comb as he straighten and combed it. "See"

I nodded. "Who taught you how to straighten hair?" I asked lowly.

"My grandma" Paris said, I nodded.

"She does me and my mama's hair" I said.

"Oh word?" He asked, I hummed in response. "Well, yo shit finna be looking good den"

I smiled and nodded.

                                    •••

"Man, where we at?" Cassius asked shaking his head. "I wanna go ta' da' crib"

"No cap" Glizmo said, Mulani smacked her lips and looked between the both. "Tired as hell man"

Being that this was our last day in Jamaica, Mulani planned for us to walk around and explore different tour attractions and events. Glizmo and Cassius wasn't feeling it too well because they were still tired from last night's events and still recovering.

We were now just arriving to the tour and now we were just waiting on someone to come and guide us around.

"Y'all lame..." Mulani said, Senia nodded. "We suppose to be out here looking around and exploring. It's too pretty out here to be in the bed"

"We could've been in bed right now..." Glizmo said smirking, she eyed him. "But you talking about exploring and shit"

"No cap, me fucking my stink in dem' sheets pretty too" Cassius said, Senia popped his mouth making him eye her. "Stop fucking putting yo hands on me before I push you down dis' hill, I'll make yo ass fly in dat' water"

Glizmo chuckled and shook his head.

"Yo ass coming wit' me too so don't fucking try me" Senia said, Cassius shook his head.

"Can we please go man?" He asked pouting, I stood over beside Paris and looked at him. "I just wanna take a nap"

"Nooo..." Mulani said shaking her hand. "We not going back until it's time for dinner now come on. The lady right there waiting on us"

"Time fa' dinner?" Glizmo asked scrunching up his face, Cassius shook his head.

"Fuck around and pass out in dis' bitch, I bet she wanna go home den" he mumbled, Paris chuckle. I shook my head and walked behind Senia as we began making our way over towards the tourist guide.

"Hello guys" the woman greeted waving, I smiled and waved.

"Hey" we all said in unison. 

"My name is Trisha and I will be you tourist guide for today" she said smiling. "How are you guys today? Where you guys from?"

"America" Cassius said, Paris chuckled. The woman looked at him and smiled as she nodded. "Okay..."

"We're from North Carolina in North America" Mulani said, I smiled as the woman's face lit up with excitement.

"North Carolina, huh" she said, we nodded. "I have family out there, it's nice"

"Mhm" Cassius hummed, Senia eyed him.

"Are you guys ready to start the tour?" She asked, we nodded. "Great, you all can follow me. We have a lot of exploring ahead of us"

"Mannn..." Cassius dragged out, we began following behind Trisha as we walked down a pathway.

"Boo, stop" Senia said, I giggled.

I looked and eyed around as we walked passed the different areas, I smiled as I seen the different things that made up of the Island. Many areas were filled with forests and flowers along with clear bodies of water.

It was beautiful, it was something that I'd never seen before along side of just seeing it on Television and Magazines.

"Okay, right here we have the Alligator Pond. It is—ALLIGATORS!" Cassius screamed cutting out the woman, I looked over at him seeing he was looking down by his feet and all around. "They got alligators out here in dis' bitch? Where they at?"

Senia and Glizmo laughed.

"No, no, no" Trisha said shaking her head as she laughed, Cassius eyed her. "There's no alligators, this is a fishing village"

"So, it's only fish in out there?" He asked waving over towards the pond of water, she nodded. "Oh, aight"

"You stupid" Mulani chuckled, Trisha laughed.

"But yeah, this is a village for fishing. It's one of the most famous valley's known to be hidden between the two mountains Santa Cruz and Don Figuerero. Some people might come here to fish or just to hang out and maybe eat over at the famous restaurant, Little Ochie's" Trisha explained, I eyed around looking at the trees and water.

"Those the two mountains?" Senia asked pointing over at the two mountains making Trisha look over.

"Uh, yes, those are it" she said nodding. "On to the next, yeah?"

"Yes..."

"Where we going now?" Cassius asked as we began walking again.

"Don't worry, there's only four more places that we'd haven't touched" Trisha said, Cassius smacked his lips.

"I know she ain't tryna be funny..." he mumbled, Paris chuckled. "Hell yeah foo"

"I'a push ha' ass right off dis' muthafucking mountain" I heard Cassius say, I giggled. "Best friend, say I won't do it..."

I looked over at him and covered my mouth as I tried not to laugh. "Say I won't"

"You won't" I said, he nodded.

"You right, I won't. We in whole nother piece of island, Ian' tryna get locked up..." Cassius said, I nodded. "How about you do it"

I quickly shook my head. "No..."

"Do it or I'ma tell ha' you called ha' ah' unseasoned bitch" Cassius said, I frowned. I looked ahead and ignored him as he whispered my name, I continued walking until I heard Cassius gasped.

"BESTFRIEND, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" Cassius yelled, I stopped walking and looked at him as he laughed before I walked over towards him and kicked him. "Owww..."

"Is everything okay?" I heard Trisha say, I looked up and over seeing everyone stopped walking as they looked between Cassius and I.

"Ye—No!" Cassius said eyeing me, I blinked my eyes as I stared at him.

"Y'all good?" Paris asked, I looked over at him and nodded.

"Ready?" Trisha asked, we nodded. I walked back over towards the group and continued following behind Trisha as we began coming up onto another attraction.

"Donkey kicking ass" I heard Cassius mumbled, I eyed him. "Aight, chill looking like you wanna get ta' boxing"

I slight rolled my eyes and looked ahead as I seen we were coming across a large body of clear blue water that was surrounded by a lot of trees and sand.

"Paris, look" I called out pointing ahead, I smiled as I admired the view. "It's so pretty"

"It is mama" he said, I looked over at him seeing he was looking at me before looking away smiling.

"This we have here is the Blue Lagoon" I looked over where Trisha pointed ahead. "Now fun fact before I go in detail, many people have claim that this large body of water is bottomless..."

"Oh for real?" Glizmo asked looking over, Trisha nodded.

"Mhm, it's about 200 feet deep to be claim at the deepest" she said, he nodded. "This water of the lagoon is a mixture of salt and fresh water and is also the opening of the actual sea. If you guys like to take a swim or dive, you can if not we can keep pushing"

"Ooh, I'm about to dive innn" Cassius dragged out singing, I giggled. "Say though, ain't no bugs or creatures in there right? It's mermaids in there?"

"No sir, it's absolutely clear for swimming and getting in if you like" Trisha said chuckling, he looked at her and hummed in response.

"I wanna get in..." Senia said, Mulani nodded. "Me too"

"That's fine, I'll be right over there whenever you guys are ready to continue the tour. Have a nice time" Trisha said smiling and nodding before she walked away.

"Bae, lemme push you in there" Glizmo said grabbing Mulani as she walked towards the water. "No, lemme push you in there" she said.

"Paris, are you getting in the water?" I asked looking over at him, I frowned as he shook his head. "Why?"

"You getting in?" He asked, I nodded.

"Why don't you wanna go?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist as I looked up at him, I frowned as he shook his head. I stood there and looked at him before I looked away once he looked down.

"You gone get it?" Paris asked, I shook my head. "Mmcht, mama you just said you was gone get in"

I shook my head, I looked up as he lifted my chin making me look up at him. "Why youn' wanna get in? You changed yo mind?"

I nodded, he eyed me before shaking his head.

"Why?" He asked, I shook my head. "Tell me what changed yo mind"

"Because..." I said lowly.

"Becauseee..." Paris dragged out as he picked something off my face before kissing my cheek.
"You want me ta' get in wit' you?"

I nodded.

"Why you couldn't just tell me dat' Euphoria?" He asked, I eyed him before shrugging. I looked up at me as he stood there eyeing me. "You gotta' stop doing dat' and just tell me what you want, Ian' no mind reader"

"I want you to come with me" I said lowly.

"Come on" Paris said grabbing my hand, I followed behind him as we walked towards the water. I looked down once I felt the water touch my feet, I grabbed Paris's arm and held onto it as we walked further in. I stopped once the water touched my neck making Paris look back at me and grabbed me.

"No, I don't know how to swim" I said backing up.

"Come here" Paris said, I shook my head. I squealed as I felt him lift me up grabbing the back of my thighs, I wrapped my arms around his waist as he held onto me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Paris" I squealed, I tighten my grip onto him as I felt him readjust me in his arms.

"I gotchu' mama" Paris said chuckling. "Why you being so scary fa?"

"Please don't drop me" I said looking at him, he bit his lip and looked me before shaking his head.

"You know ian' gone drop you" he said, I rested my arms on his shoulders as I looked around. I looked down into the water and splashed my feet around, I giggled as I eyed and wiggled my toes.

"Am I heavy?" I asked looking up at Paris, he shook his head. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah..." He said, I leaned in closer into his touch as I rested my body against his chest and buried my face into his neck. "Lemme splash you in the da water"

"No" I said shaking my head.

"Why not?" He asked looking down at me, I shook my head. "Look"

I looked over where I seen him nod his head at seeing Glizmo and Mulani walk through a waterfall, I eyed them and the waterfall until I seen them disappear.

"You think they will get lost?" I asked, Paris shook his head.

"They finna go fuck" he said, I blinked my eyes as I looked between him and the waterfall until I turned back to him and laid my head onto his shoulder. "Oh"

I slowly ran my hands down the back of Paris's bare back and began tracing my fingers over the muscles I felt, I sighed and closed my eyes as I embraced the peace and moment of comfort ness.

"Stop!" I heard, I opened my eyes and lifted my head as I looked over seeing Senia and Cassius. I grinned as I seen Cassius holding Senia upside down above the water, I watched and laughed as Senia wrapped her loose arm around him while the other held onto her hair.
"Cassius, stop fucking playing! My hair gone get wet!"

"Say sorry" Cassius said holding her, she laughed.

"Stoppp" she dragged out laughing. "Cassius bro, I'm not playing with you. Let me down"

"You wanna get down?" Cassius asked holding her down making her wrapped both of her arms around him. "Say sorry"

"Say, daddy I'm sorry"he said bending her down more, Paris looked over and shook his head. "SAY IT!"

"Daddy, I'm sorry!" Senia said laughing, I chuckled as he lifted her up before placing her onto her feet.

"They're crazy..." I said shaking my head, I cleared my throat and looked back at Paris seeing he was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Whatchu' mean?" Paris asked smirking, I eyed him. "I can't look at you?"

I shook my head.

"Why not?" He asked, I looked down at his lips as I saw him bite them and shrugged before looking back up. "I'ma look at you if I want ta"

"But you're always looking at me..." I said leaning forward as I placed my cheek against his face.

"So, idgaf" he said kissing my face, I bit my lip. "If I wanna look, I'ma look. Dat' mean you just something ta' stare at"

"Yo fat cheeks" I smiled as Paris began repeatedly pecking my cheeks.

"Your big forehead" I said smiling before I pecked his forehead, I looked at him as he eyed me and laughed. I gasped as I felt Paris's beginning to unwrap his arms from around me and held onto his shoulders. "No!"

"Stop playing wit' me fa' I really drop yo ass" he said chuckling, I giggled. "I should let yo ass go flying"

"No, don't" I said shaking my head as I laughed. "I'm sorry"

"You sorry?" Paris asked looking at me, I nodded. I looked at his lips and leaned in before pecking his lips, I looked up at him and smiled as he shook his head. "You weird man"

"I'm not weird" I said shaking my head as I rested my head on his shoulder, I caressed his face before I pecked his neck and traced my finger over this tattoo.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I felt him bending down, I quickly gasped and lifted up as I felt water splashed onto me. I looked at Paris seeing him covering up his mouth with his fist holding in his laughter, I frowned and eyed him.

"Put me down" I said, Paris buried his face in my neck and laughed. I stared ahead blinking my eyes as I found myself becoming mad, I didn't find anything funny because I didn't want to get all the way wet especially my hair but he'd splashed me. "Take me back"

"Yooo..." he dragged out laughing.

"Take me back now, I don't want to be in here anymore" I said huffing. "I don't see why you're still laughing like this is funny because it's not, I didn't want to get my hair wet"

"Chill..." Paris said wrapping his arms around me as I tried wigging down. "You mad?"

"You mad at me mama?" He asked, I ignored him as I felt him beginning to kiss my neck. I shivered and sighed as I continued doing the best I could with ignoring he started rubbing my butt. "I'm sorry"

"No, leave me alone" I said burying my face into his neck, he grinned.

"You forgive me?" He asked looking down at me, I blinked my eyes as he lifted my chin and kissed my lips. "Mhm?"

"No" I mumbled, he chuckled.

"You'll be aight" Paris said, I slightly rolled my eyes. "Just a lil water"

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
_______________________________

•••
-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

-𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖

𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎?

-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚊.

-𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚍🤦🏾‍♀️😭

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜😭

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜🤎!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

122K 5.9K 28
"๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ "
8.9K 288 2
โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แด‹แดแดแด‹, แด€ษดแด… แด‹แดแดแด‹ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แด›แด€แด‡... . . . ...ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แดแด‡ แดกแด€ส...๐Ÿ˜Œ โ โขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ โŽโŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐•‹๐•’๐•–๐•œ๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅโŽ โŽ  -ั‚ฯƒฯั‚ฮฑษ› -ะฒ...
6.7K 203 16
๐—” ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†: ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น : ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
75.2K 2.1K 20
"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?"-beomgyu