𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

One week later...

I looked down at my suitcase as I eyed it, I rearranged some of my clothes and undergarments into sections so there could be more space for other things. I swiftly moved around my room as I walked back in forth between my dresser and my bed packing clothes.

It was the weekend of Glizmo's birthday and also the week of me going to Jamaica with everyone. I was pretty excited I could say the most because this would be my first time going out of the country along with taking a trip without an adult with friends. I'd bought a lot of clothes along with some shoes that'd I'd like to take on the trip because other than celebrating, I was going to do more things that interested myself.

I wanted to get a little loose and come completely out of my shell because I felt like I couldn't handle anymore down moments, I wanted to have fun but of course in a more careful and free way.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser eyeing the time before I turned on my Bluetooth and paired to my speaker.

It was almost that time for me to start getting ready to meet everyone at the airport and so I clicked on fast song to speed up the process of me finish packing.

"I..." I sung out loud along with the song as I continued placing clothes and started packing some hygiene products. "Wanna see another vision, vision. All I picture, in that stolo spinning spinning..."

As I listened to the song and finished packing my suitcase, my mind drifted off again towards LeParis for what seemed liked the hundredth time of this week. It'd only been a week and a few days of us not talking like we'd use to and I thought about him every chance I got. It wasn't that much that crowded my mind but this always found a way to my thoughts.

It was either I was wondering what's he was doing, did he sleep and eat or if he'd played with Kingston.

I wasn't sure if it was going to continue being this way once we've got on and started the trip but I deeply wished that it wouldn't. If there was anything other than having fun on this little get away I wanted him and I to talk.

Even if it was a small conversation.

I didn't want anything to be more weird than us not talking and what'd could be worst was us not being able to get along. I didn't think that, that would be something that'll happen because neither one of us has done anything personal to each other, I'd just think that it was a lot for to talk about.

I wanted to be able to tell him about how I felt but I couldn't help but to get anxious to think about his reaction.

I wonder if he likes me back like everyone says...he does like me though right?