𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"I'm laying down" I heard, I wiped my mouth as I spit into the sink

"I'm laying down" I heard, I wiped my mouth as I spit into the sink. I grabbed the mouth wash and opened it before I poured some in my mouth. I goggled it around before I spitted and looked down into the phone.

I had to leave Euphoria's house and come home because I had to attend to business along with a few errands to run so we were spending time talking on the phone as I got ready.

"What are you doing?" Euphoria asked.

"Just got done brushing my teeth" I said.

"Oh..." she said. "How do you brush your teeth with diamonds?"

"Like do you take them out?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Nawl, I brush em' regularly and I floss em" I answered, I grabbed the Vaseline and opened it before looking into the mirror as I applied some on my face.

"Aww, you look like a grease monkey" Euphoria said giggling, I scrunched up my face.
"But a cute grease monkey"

"Euphoria..." I called out rubbing my face.

"Huh?" She answered.

"Youn' wanna go there wit' me" I said, I glanced down at the phone as I saw her moving. I looked at her once her face appeared on the screen as she propped the phone.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking into the phone.

"What I said, I'll hurt yo feelings" I said, she shook her head. "Yeah uh"

"Okay, then do it" she said, I smirked. "Go ahead"

I shook my head as she stared at the phone smiling. "Exactly"

"You gone learn ta' stop playing wit' me" I said nodding my head, she hummed in response. "Wit' yo small head big body ass"

I chuckled as I heard her gasped before she burst into laughter. "I am not big body" she said, I nodded.

"Yes, you is" I said.

"I—I'm finna hang up now, I don't wanna talk to you anymore" Euphoria said, I grinned.

"Youn' wanna talk ta' me nomo?" I asked, I laughed as she stared at me through the phone. "You mad?"

"..."