𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Where we about to eat at?" Mulani asked, I giggled as she reminded me of the little boy in the car

"You sound like that little boy..." I said looking at her, she laughed.

"For real friend, I'm hungry" Mulani said, I nodded.

"Me too..." Senia said.

"Lemme google some real fast" Mulani said taking out her phone. "I want something different to eat..."

I sat back in my seat and looked out the window as we stopped at a red light. I looked around seeing if there were any fast food or any restaurants that could be around but only saw pharmacies, gas stations and other buildings.

"Ooh, y'all ever had Jamaican food?" Senia asked, Mulani shook her head.

"You had before?" Senia asked looking back at me, I shook my head.

"No..." I said lowly.

"I know this good Jamaican restaurant that we can get food from if y'all wanna try some" Senia said.

"What's the name?" Mulani asked.

"Island Coconut Kitchen, it's like a minute and half from where we at" Senia said.

"What they be having?" Mulani asked, I looked ahead looking at Senia. "I hope that got chicken because ion know..."

"They do girl" Senia said chuckling. "But they have curry and barbecue chicken, jerk pork, oxtails and chicken stew"

"Oh aight" Mulani said starting back driving.

Turn me up YC
JT

"Can you turn the music up?" I asked lowly, Senia nodded before turning up the volume. I bopped my head to the music as it got louder making the bass start bumping.

"FUCK NIGGA, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, AIN'T TALKING A BAG I COVER MY EARS..."Mulani yelled rapping, she looked between the road and her phone as she starting recording herself. "I HOP IN A LAMB, I'M SWITCHING THE GEARS!!"

"MY BITCHES BALLING, MAKE THESE NIGGAS CHEER! AUDEMARS PIGUETS WITH THE CRUSHED FACE..." Senia rapped.

"I LEAVE A BITCH MAD WITH A STUCK FACE" I joined in rapping along.

"WHO THE FUCK HOES PLAYING WITH ANY WAY!? CITY GIRLS MAKE EM WISH LIKE RAY J" we all yelled rapping out.

"ALL THESE NIGGAS WANNA FUCK MULA-NI" Mulani yelled rapping. I watched as she quickly covered her mouth and turned the music down some before shook her head.