𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"JAMAI-CAMON!" Cassius yelled out grinning, Glizmo chuckled and shook his head

"JAMAI-CAMON!" Cassius yelled out grinning, Glizmo chuckled and shook his head. "Oh yesssir!"

I held onto my things as we walked out of the airport. We were now officially in Jamaica, the plane ride didn't last long as I expected it would be. I was mostly sleep during the four hours we spent on the plane, I was really relaxed during the ride so I can say I was very comfortable.

"Hold on, the app just texted me..." I heard Mulani say, I looked seeing she was scrolling on her phone. "Okay, so it's saying that the car should already be out here"

"Look, there's the car" Senia said pointing, I looked over seeing there was a man standing in front of an black Chevrolet Suburban as he  held up a sign with our name on it.

"Yeah, that's it right there" Mulani said nodding, she followed behind Glizmo as he held her hand and led the way to the car. I held onto my suitcase and bag following behind everyone, I smiled small as the man grabbed my things and placed them neatly in the truck.

"Thank you..." I said lowly, he smiled and nodded.

"Wassup lil bruh" Cassius said nodding his head making the man do the same. "What's yo name?"

"Will" the man spoke, Cassius nodded.

"You know where they sell weed at out here?" He asked, Senia smacked her lips and eyed him. "What, I'm tryna get blowed man"

"Been on a whole fucking four hour ride without smoking, shit I'm itching at this point" Cassius said, Will grinned as he lifted Paris's suitcase and placed into the truck.

"Kaya" Will said, Cassius and Paris stood there eyeing him. "Kaya"

"Man, what?" Cassius asked mugging, Senia and Mulani chuckled.

"Kaya, two minutes fram house" Will said grinning, I looked at him before I looked over at Cassius.

"Will, Will, Will..." Cassius said shaking his head, Will nodded. "Where do you get marijuana? Weed? You smoke?"

"Kaya, it's two minutes fram house..." Will said, Glizmo nodded. "Up street"

"Kaya ah' herb house..." Glizmo said looking down at his phone, Will nodded. "It's two minutes up the street from the Airbnb"

"Oh, aight so it's up the street?" Cassius asked, Will grinned and nodded.

"Yeah..." Glizmo nodded.

"Oh aight, appreciate it big dawg" Cassius said patting Will's shoulder, I giggled as Will did the same making Cassius eyed him before he shook his head.