More //narusasu//

By Irmstory

As soon as he became the seventh hokage, the blonde instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his... More

1. Something amiss
2. No one
3. Shadow hokage
4. Lavender
5. Frustration
6. Swoon Party
7. Weekend
8. S3ven
9. Lord hokage
10. Pancakes
11. Crossing a line
12. Use me
13. Falling
14. Blink
15. Forgive me
16. Feudal lord
17. Realization
18. Adverse effects
19. Home
20. Thirsty
2l. Consent
22. Harder!
23. Interruptions
24. Oh Naruto
25. Mistake
26. Tough one
27. Strange men
28. Proof
29. Everything
30. Renewed
32. Relax Naruto
33. Talk dirty
34. Desperate
35. What Kept Them Going
36. The Letter
37. Love Broth
38. It's A Date
39. Dance Of The Evening
40. Fucking Tables
41. Light Bulb!
42. Mended
43. Dream And Wakefulness
44. Burn Bright
45. A Tiny Piece
46. I Want
47. An Idea
48. Fit Right In
49. Naked
50. Once More, Once Again

31. Bliss

4.1K 137 48
By Irmstory

The past few days had been some of the best in a long time for the orange hokage, he finally had someone he could call mine. The incomplete feeling of not being at peace and the desire to have more, was beginning to reside. They hadn't had sex since the night they got together, call it shyness or lack of time, but the fact that the one he desired, desired him too, was bliss on its own. The staring while working together, the butterflies they got, the occasional brushing of arms against each other, the deep blushes in result, was all just too new and pure to them. Naruto noticed that even their smiles for each other had become softer, their gaze more intense, their words more gentle.

Bliss!

Well, at least thats what the blonde thought. The raven on the other hand..

"Are you sure about this?", he asked as soon as he walked into the office.

"Yes I'm sure", the blonde said with a smile.

After a few hours, "And nothing will happen to your position as hokage?", the raven said while placing a few papers in the hokage's hand.

"The people love me Sasuke, like I love them", came the calm reply.

In the evening, "What if you decide this isn't what you want?", they were in middle of a building inauguration.

"That won't happen", the blonde said in turn, smiling to the people in front.

The next morning, "What if I mess up?"

"Then you clean your mess back up", the blonde replied still facing the paper on the desk.

Later that day, "What if...", the raven tried to say.

"Im busy right now Sasuke, save it for later now will you", the busy hokage said.

At night while walking towards the Uzumaki residence, "What if I'm not good enough?"

"Do you think I'm good enough?", Naruto asked back, taking off his hokage cloak.

Sasuke's eyes widened a little at the question, but they softened immediately, "You're more than enough".

"And so are you Sasuke, I mean it", the blonde said with a smile. Which made the raven smile a little.
Upon reaching the residence, they stood to say their goodbyes.

"Goodnight", Sasuke said.

Naruto moved towards him and pecked him on the cheek, then slowly moved, so that their noses were next to each other, their lips brushing. And instantly there was electricity going through both their bodies. Sasuke's breath hitched, the sensation of the blonde's breath on his lips was slowly making him want to close the gap, so badly.

"Naru...", he whispered.

Naruto felt himself getting hot, he bit his lip as the raven called his name that way. Then simply, the blonde pecked the raven's lips and pulled away.

"Good night Sasuke", he said smiling and  entered his doorway, leaving the raven a flustered mess.

It had started raining later that night, the blonde was tired from the day, by the time he was clean and changed, he had started feeling hungry, but decided to just sleep on it. The bed was calling onto him and he was so ready to give into it when..

Knock knock knock!

Came the sound from his front door, the blonde had a hunch who it might've been but he hoped that he was wrong, considering how cruel the weather was at the moment. He hurriedly made his way to the door and opened it..

"What if you want children?", the sound came from a thoroughly drenched Uchiha, "In the future".

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? How long have you been out here", the blonde said, ushering the raven inside and closing the door.

"I never left", the raven said truthfully.

"Sasuke this is crazy. Now don't move a muscle", Naruto said a bit angry. Then hurried to his bedroom and came back after a while with a towel. He started taking of the raven's drenched cloak.

"I can do it mys-", he was interrupted by the blonde's intense frown. He was then rid of his cloak, his shirt, his ninja gear and then his pants. The blonde was very careful as to not make the raven uncomfortable, he immediately covered the raven's body with a large towel and then picked him up bridal style.

"What the fuck Naruto put-", the raven tried to complain.

"Don't say a word", the blonde said firmly and made his way to the bathroom where he turned on the hot shower and quietly left, closing the door behind him.

Sasuke sighed and got rid of the towel around his body, into the wash basket under the counter. He got under the hot water and instantly felt better than he had a few minutes ago. Although seeing Naruto had taken most of his discomfort away.

The things he can do to me by just...being.

The raven smiled, replaying being held up in his man's strong arms. His man. Sasuke never needed protection from anyone ever, but being in his arms like that felt...safe. Like that was the one place he could let down his defences. But he shook his head.

I can't do that, even if I want to I don't know how.

He turned off the water and noticed that a fresh towel and a pair of Naruto's clothes were already on the counter, which he hadn't noticed before. Sasuke knew that his friend cum lov...special friend had always been compassionate but now was the time that he got to see the blonde's considerate side aswell. And Sasuke felt lucky to be the one it was all for. He put on the blue trouser and grey long sleeved shirt, which was odd because Naruto never wore long sleeved shirts at home, he had noticed. He stepped out of the bathroom and a familiar aroma of spices made its way into the raven's nostrils, making his empty stomach groan.

He made his way to the kitchen and saw the blonde cooking something on the stove.

I could get used to this, the raven thought.

The next thing the raven knew, he was holding the blonde's waist gently from behind and placed his head onto his shoulder.
"Thank you", he whispered.

I could get used to this, the blonde thought.

He turned off the stove and turned around, hugging his raven man longingly. They nuzzled against each other's necks, taking in their addictive scents with long, deep breaths.

"I made tomato soup for you", the blonde said against his neck.

The raven felt warm, so warm, he could've stayed there in that moment forever. But he eventually pulled back from the hug, only to kiss the blonde's forehead, a long kiss which said a million unspoken words.

He helped the blonde set the table and they sat down to eat, there was bread to go with the soup, and both of them enjoyed the meal thoroughly, mostly because of each other's company, the rain outside and the butterflies in their stomachs.

"Naruto, about what I asked..", the raven said putting down his spoon after a while.

"Oh yes you do seem to have alot of questions, so shoot, we may not get another chance for it", the blonde said while he picked up the dishes from the table to the sink.

Sasuke furrowed his brows a little at what his blonde said but quickly discarded the thought, "Yes, I just...i just want you to be really really sure about this. I don't want you to fall into this relationship on a whim or the fact that we...", he paused.

"Had sex?", Naruto asked casually, sitting back down on the chair in front of the Uchiha.

The raven's cheeks turned a shade pink and he simply nodded.

"Sasuke, do want me to be with you?"

Sasuke looked the blonde straight in the eyes, "I do. Very much so", he said without hesitation.

Naruto smiled, "And haven't I made it clear that I want you too?"

Sasuke nodded, then sighed, "But Naruto there are...things that you need to consider beforehand. What...what if you want to have children in the future?"

"Sasuke do you want children?", the blonde said, taking the raven's hand in his.

Sasuke shook his head, "It's not about me, its not about what I want, you...youre the hokage, it's expected of you to have stable relationships and eventually a family!", he hadn't realized his voice had gotten stern.

"That's not how relationships work Sasuke, it goes fifty-fifty, despite what you think", Naruto said in an annoyed tone, "So tell me, what do you want?"

"I want what you want", the raven saw the blonde's annoyed expression, "It's true Naruto. So tell me, what if you want children in the future?"

Naruto gave it a second to think and form his words, then finally said, "I want you more"

Sasuke's eyes widened a little and he read the blondes eyes for any hesitation but could find any, "Naruto.."

"Sasuke we don't know what the future holds for us, but right now, at this moment, all I want is a hand to hold, someone to walk beside me, someone I can trust, someone who cares for me...it's you Sasuke", Naruto said softly, still holding on to the pale hand.

"I...", the raven tried to say when the blonde got up from his chair and sat on his man's lap, feeling the man's arm instantly grabbing hold of his waist in a comforting way. Sasuke nuzzled into the blonde's neck, relaxing a little by the sweet scent his blonde gave off. "I just don't...want you to resent me Naru", he purred.

"I could never resent you baby...not in a million years", the blonde replied. Sasuke pulled back from the blonde's neck and looked up at him straight in the eyes, their foreheads met.
"Whatever it is, we will deal with it when the time comes. But you have to understand I want to do it all with you, only you, whatever it is, however we do it. You just have to have faith in me, in us", the blonde said softly.

The raven felt like a piece of puzzle had been found, like this was all that he had been waiting for, after the loss of his family, after losing Itachi, after repenting for his crimes. This, right here, the moment he was having with Naruto, the only friend he had ever had, this moment was all it had added up to. And Sasuke felt no regrets, no doubts, just the feeling of being with this angel for all the life that he had yet to live.

"I have faith in you Naruto, I have faith in us", he whispered, "Thank you for...being you"

Naruto smiled warmly at the raven, feeling his eyes drooping from tiredness. He then felt a warm purple chakra surrounding him, Sasuke was carrying him in his arm, aided by chakra. He stood up holding the blonde close to his chest, making his way to the blonde's bedroom, where he placed him carefully onto the bed. He placed the sheets onto themselves and pulled the sleepy blonde into his embrace. Naruto felt all kinds of safe and warm and bright being there in the arm of the one he had chosen for himself, and the one who chose him in return.

"Naruto?", Sasuke asked softly.

"Hm", came a lazy reply.

"Why do you have full sleeved shirts all of a sudden?"

"Oh hehe, I got them for times just like these when you might visit", the blonde replied, eyes still closed.

"Y-you did that...for me?",I the raven was shocked a little.

"I'd do anything for you Sas...", he trailed off.

"Naruto?"

There was no reply this time. "I-I...you", the raven said a few broken words, kissing the blonde mop and drifting off to sleep himself with sunshine in his arm. Both men in complete bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 136 6
{Naruto Fanfic} {NaruSasu} After the death of his parents, Sasuke thought that nothing would ever feel bright again. But then he takes a risk and acc...
35.2K 990 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
981K 27.4K 54
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO IN A WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. What would happen if Naruto was not the dead least, knuckle-head that everyone thinks he is. What if he...
18K 773 25
Sometimes the person you fall in love with is the last person you'd expect. Naruto never thought he'd fall for Sasuke; will having to work together c...