Shatter The Glass - Jax Teller

By ryanshitkowski

Familiar faces; haunting memories. Sophia Morrison returns to Charming to take care of her father and in hop... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

five

6.3K 123 11
By ryanshitkowski

It's been a couple days since Sophia called Jax a piece of shit and she just feels awful. She's been looking for him to apologize but when she comes near him, he walks away.

During her time at the bar, she watches the blonde head to the bathroom. She follows, cornering him in the cramped room.

"What the hell!?" Jax jumps, tucking himself away as he looks over his shoulder at the brunette. "The fuck do you want?"

"Jax, listen." She grabs his arm when he starts toward the door. "Jax- Jax!" She shouts, her voice echoing throughout the room, silencing the few conversations. "Can I talk to you?" She asks, her blue eyes running over the others in the room. "Please?"

Jax rolls his eyes and walks back to his old dorm room. "What. Talk." He snaps, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Jax." She says, leaning against the dresser across from him. "For calling you a piece of shit." He keeps his eyes down. Sophia grabs his jaw and lifts his chin. "I'm sorry."

Jax's gaze moves from those blue eyes looking back at him to her pretty lips. She tucks one between her teeth, a soft pink hue coloring her cheeks. He suddenly grabs the sides of her face and kisses her deeply, standing to press her back against the dresser.

She gasps softly, letting him pull her close and start kissing down her neck, tearing her flannel shirt open, the buttons clicking when they land. Jax's hands slide down her waist, gripping her hips.

Sophia pushes him away, breathing hard. "Fuck." She runs her hand over her face.

Jax has that smirk on his face as he pushes his long hair out of his face, sitting down on the bed. "You okay, darlin'?"

"I'm not gonna be a fuckin cum bucket." She states, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Not some 'sweetbutt' you can fuck because you're bored or just want to drop a load."

"I never said you were." Jax responds, leaning on his elbow against his knee.

Sophia nods and glances over at him, her body tingling from that look he gives back. "But if we're gonna fuck around, I need to know if it's strictly dickly or not."

"Strictly dickly?" He chuckles. "Never heard that before."

"You probably don't even talk to the girls you bang. It's probably just an ass smack and they're on their way, huh?" Sophia scoffs, shaking her head. "Listen, I came in here to apologize, not to-"

"Not to what? If you didn't want to fuck around, you'd have left by now."

Sophia licks her lips.

He's right.

She shakes her head again and gives him another once over. Jax can practically feel the horniness radiating off of her. It's obvious that she's at a crossroads with her wants and needs.

Sophia reaches out and runs her fingers over a gash that cuts through his bruising cheek. "What happened?"

"Hard to say." He responds, his eyes running over her face.

"I bet you have some really cool stories. You've probably seen some shit."

"That's the outlaw life, baby." He flashes that smirk of his that makes her body thrum. "What about you? What was it like with Tweety Handler?"

She stands silent for a couple long seconds before she finally settles on an answer. "Unpredictable." She chuckles weakly.

"How so?" He asks, leaning back on his elbows.

"Just, you know, high schoolers being high schoolers." She sits next to him, sighing heavily.

"You gotta tell me how he got that name."

"Tweety- Tweety Bird- jailbird."

Jax chuckles, shaking his head. "What's his real name?"

"Uh, Vince, I think. Vincent." She scratches the back of her head. "Vince Handler." Sophia laughs to herself. "Can't believe I let myself get involved with a guy named fuckin Tweedy."

"We're you guys like serious or 'strictly dickly'?"

"Serious- well, as serious as a high school relationship can be. You know you go through thinking the person you're dating is going to end up being your spouse and the thing ends over one little fight." She shrugs. "But he's gone with the wind. Haven't seen him or heard from him since a couple months before I left."

Sophia feels a weight lift from her shoulders as she shares her past with Jax; their bond somehow becoming stronger as they learn new things about each other.

"What happened between you and Tara?"

"She left." He simply says, laying back when she does. "How's your dad doing?"

"Still alive." She mumbles. Jax looks over at her, his pretty eyes running over her face. "I can feel you looking at me."

Jax nods, saying nothing. He reaches over and rests his hand on the side of her face, she flinches.

"Sorry." She whispers, her hand around his wrist. "Why are you trying so hard to be around me? Most guys would've jumped ship at the first spat."

"You're different."

Sophia sighs, her tired eyes fluttering shut as Jax starts to brush his thumb against her cheek. He smiles softly, chucking quietly as he slides out from next to her, tucking her under the sheets.

+++

Sophia hums as she turns on her side, her legs stretching under the sheets. She reaches out, furrowing her brows when she hits something. She lifts her head, confused as to why Jax is laying in the bed with her. Her eyes go wide when she notices he's bare chested, worried she let him in but that thought is laid to rest when she sees her clothes are still intact.

She smiles to herself as she watches his sturdy chest rise and fall in a steady pattern before she slides out of bed and tip toes out to the tiny kitchen to make some coffee.

"Mornin' darlin'." Tig says from behind her. Sophia jumps, nearly dropping the coffee pot.

"Fuck!" She sets the pot back on the burner, two mugs of coffee in her hands. "You scared me, man."

"You feeling better?"

"Uh, yeah, why?" She asks, starting back down the hallway.

"Jax said you weren't feeling good. That's why you didn't come back out last night."

"Oh, yeah. Just felt dizzy. I'm all good now." She slips back into the dorm and sets the cups on the nightstand, sliding back under the warm sheets.

Jax stirs, his tattooed forearm wrapping around her middle, his hand coming up to rest on her breast. "Morning." He mutters in a deep, sleep filled voice, goosebumps covering her body as his warm breath fans over her exposed shoulders.

"If you're gonna touch my tits, at least go under my shirt." She mumbles, a smile hinting in her tone as Jax is taken aback.

He doesn't question her, his hand sneaking under her tank top, "You cold?" He asks, noticing the buds poking against the thin fabric of her worn tank top as he starts tweaking them. "Or are you just excited to see me?"

She rolls her eyes. "Yikes." Jax leans over and kisses her softly and when he pulls away, Sophia has a look on her face that has the two of them suddenly ripping each other's clothes off.

Soon, Jax has his ringed hands gripping Sophia's hips, his own shoving up against hers as she steadies herself with hands on his shoulders. She's letting out the hottest sounds that Jax has ever heard- even after all the girls he's slept with, Sophia has to be the sexiest. With her scarred up body, the single tattoo she has on her right inner bicep and the way her cross necklace is slapping against her bare chest; it's driving the blonde wild.

"Fuck." She moans, her brown hair clinging to her back as she slows her hips, her chest heaving. She laughs tiredly as Jax leans up and starts kissing her neck and chest, his arms around her waist as he starts moving her hips again. Jax comes with a hot moan against her chest, his sweaty forehead against her glistening skin.

Sophia pants as she climbs off him, laying herself on the bed, her hand pushing her hair out of her flushed face. "What's your tattoo say?"

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4." She recites, not even looking at the ink on her arm. "I got it when I was sixteen."

"Does it have any special meaning?"

"I got it when my dad got sick."

Jax runs his fingers over the raised scars on her body, sighing to himself. "What happened to you?"

"You don't need to know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 36
This book is complete โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual a...
28.1K 832 18
When Jessica Holt moves to Stockton, CA to open up her newest boutique, the last thing she expects is to find love on a random Monday. In walks Jax...
43.5K 1.1K 14
Andrea Wright took off in the middle of the night with nothing but the clothes on her back after having enough of her husbands constant mental and ph...