SINGLE MOTHER

By koooooookieeeeeee

Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day... More

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 (END)
EPILOGUE(part 1)
epilogue part 2

55

6.4K 273 87
By koooooookieeeeeee

Lisa pov

Cherry blossom park

... Why in this park. Why are we having a picnic here.

Soyeon: Wow .... Cherry blossoms

I heard my daughter saying while she was looking at the cherry blossoms.

First of all what the fuck. I don't know why would he bring us to this place where ..... He--- Nevermind.

I don't want to open or remember about the past. I don't think I'm not ready yet.

Jeonsan: Wow it's so beautiful

He said as he look at the cherry blossoms. He was holding my hand for support.

We entered the cherry blossom park. We stop at the very exact spot where he ask me.

Somi and I were setting up the picnic while Aunt was preparing the food. Jungkook was with the kids playing.

Jungkook: Sweetie don't run to much....Son be careful or you'll fall

The kids were running around again. Jungkook was keeping eye on them of course.

But it this exact same spot I suddenly remember what happened here.

Five years ago

Jungkook: I want to say that ..... I want you to be my ..... Girlfriend

He was lightly nervous about what he is saying and we both just look each other. He was waiting for my answer.

He is just kneeling there and I just accepted the bouquet he is giving me. He stand up and look at me.

Jungkook: Is this a yes ?

I love him cause I can't help not to fall.

Lisa: My answer is..... Yes.

Present

It was the place where it all started. I don't know why would he bring us here. Is he stupid somehow I didn't move on anyways.

It was a lie.... Also that's doesn't mean I'm gonna fall for him again no...

Not today even I know the truth I don't know my mind is crazy for this.

Somi: Unnie can you help me open this ?

I heard Somi calling me. I was watching them from afar but I have to help Somi with the basket. I guess it got stuck on a lock.

But I can't take of my eyes on Jungkook having a bonding with the kids.

Somi look at me and smirk.

Somi: You know you can stare at my brother later right ?

Lisa: Huh what I'm not staring at him.

Somi: Your lying Lisa Unnie. Don't worry I won't tell him.

She wink at me and smirk again. Her smirk is getting me nervous. After helping her. I help aunty with the food.

She serve sandwiches, burgers, fries and some salad. While arranging the food we had a small talk.

Aunty: you know lisa to be honest I never expected that at this stage Jungkook will be a dad.

She watch her son having fun with the kids. She just smiled at them.

But for real I didn't expect that I'm gonna be pregnant with twins. It wouldn't happen if that one night happened to us.

That one night before 2 months breaking up he forgot to use something. It's normal to us before but I don't regret it at all.

I don't regret having those twins yes I have a hard time being a single mom and hiding them far away from their father and to the whole world.

But I carried it all now Jungkook is here he can help me for now. I don't know what will happen next if I'm just gonna stay with him or after everything is fine I will leave.

I also think about getting back together but he has to make a move for that. I won't expect anything from him.

Even if he will to fall and get married to another woman and have family with it I'm fine with that as long as he is happy with it. Acceptance is the key.

If that's happens that I hope not I'll accept it with the kids.

Aunty: But I have complement lisa. You and Jungkook make good kids.

I widen my eyes as she said that to me.

Aunty: I mean look at them. They look so perfect. I don't know how you both did that but you both did a great job.

I widen my eyes more this is so awkward . But just thank your son's sperm I guess?.

Aunty: Anyways you know whenever I look at Jungkook and the kids. It reminds me of my late husband.

She sadly smiles at me. I guess she miss uncle again. Too bad he can't meet the twins. It would be great but I guess it already happened.

Aunty: The way he moves and bonds with the kids is how would his father do.

Aunty really miss his husband. Jungkook looks like uncle.

Soyeon: Granny can we eat now.

Soyeon said shouting from afar.

Aunty: Yes dear... Come here.

The kids went to us and sit beside me. I think they sweaty now.

Lisa: Sweeties your all sweaty now. I didn't bring any clothes.

Jeonsan: It's ok mom.

Jungkook: I have one in my car. I'll just get it.

He  went away going to his car. I just stare at him while going to his car. Why does he have clothes for the kids. He went back with a luggage bag.

Jungkook: Here

He gave me the luggage and I open it. It's full of clothes for the kids.

Lisa; How .... What ?

I don't know what to say.

Jungkook: Gotta be prepared. I also don't know what's the kid's style so you pick.

He smiled and winked. Wait did he just wink. I kinda feel blushing. My heart is pounding oh shit.

Soyeon: Mommy are you sick? Your turning red.

She look at me worried. Of course I hesitate it.

Lisa: No sweetie... It's just

Jungkook look at me. Why the fuck is he so handsome. Fuck don't look ... Don't look.

Lisa: It's nothing.... We should change your clothes. It's there a near bathroom or something.

Somi: I'll change them. It's so easy.

I gave the luggage to here and they went to the bathroom. I'm left here with aunty and Jungkook.

I took a bite of a sandwich. It was really delicious.

Jungkook: Lisa Uhm you have something on your mouth

He said to me. I took a tissue and I wipe it I think ?

Jungkook: No give me that

He took away the tissue from me and he wipe it for me. I just stare at him. Our face was 10 cm away.

Aunty: Oh gosh.... Yeobo if you here me from above.... I feel single now.

I hear her saying and I just took the tissue away from Jungkook.

Lisa: I can't do it by myself thanks.

He just nodded.

???; I guess I'm not late right

I heard someone from the back. I look back it was Jisoo unnie. Fully covered ?
Well paparazzi can be anywhere.

Lisa: Your just right on time unnie.

Your a savior from our awkwardness unnie. She took a sit beside me. She took off her scarf and mask. We are protected anyways. I'm just wearing sunglasses because it was too hot for me to wear all of it.

Jisoo: Where's the kids

Lisa: They just changed clothes with somi.

Jisoo: Oh right.

After that all we do is have a bonding yet it's getting late so we decided to go home.

The kids are now sleeping in the bed. Jungkook is also in the bed playing with his phone. I just wash up.

Jungkook: Lisa ..... Can we talk about something.

I nodded and we head to the terrace.

Lisa: So what do you want to talk about

He took a deep breath.

Jungkook: how about getting back together and start again ?

_________________
Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
154K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
684K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...