Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

Por hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... Más

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Back Together: Ch.50

2.1K 40 4
Por hh_2000

"I thought you weren't gonna forgive me till later"Draco smirked at her, sitting in his chair, leaned back with his feet on his desk. "Mia you just kissed Draco Malfoy infront of all the reporters" Astoria said, who was still in shock. "You're gonna be the talk of the month"Ginny smirked along. "I better not hear any complaining, this is a miracle"Blaise gasped dramatically as he entered the office. "They've been fighting for almost 10 months and they just became peaceful, I better not be dreaming"He grinned. "We should have a party"Astoria told. Hermione glared at them. "So what made you miss me so much?"Draco questioned her. "I only did it to bother Owen, I don't like you"Hermione snapped. "Stop lying to yourself" Ginny scoffed. "Come on, out, the adults need alone time"Astoria smirked, getting Blaise and Ginny out of the office. The three left and closed the door behind them. "Care to explain?"He asked. "Owen was with Tracey Davis"She said plainly. "You're kidding" He muttered, his grin dropping. "Yup, how wonderful, I got cheated on twice, I wonder what excuse he's gonna make up, maybe Tracey is gonna force him to become the next Voldemort"Hermione said sarcastically. "Mia-"Draco mumbled, getting up but then he stopped talking after seeing Hermione tear up. "You really, really, really hurt me Draco, Just the thought of you trying to go behind my back was enough to kill me. I left because I wanted to get better, so you wouldn't be stuck with a broken girlfriend, so my family won't be stuck with a broken daughter, so my friends wouldn't be affected by my pain, I left so I could get better and not hurt anyone but apparently I did hurt everyone, and it hurts like hell, and I-" She had to stop talking, her emotions taking over as she covered her mouth and closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face. Draco walked toward her, pulling her into a hug as she broke down completely. No amount of therapy helped her this much, just to be hugged made her feel cared for.

---------------------------

A day passed, Hermione was sleeping in her bed as all her friends were gathered in the living room. Ron and Harry heard what happened barely 2 hours ago and came immediately. "So are you guys back together or?"Harry questioned, after they all explained it to them. "That's still being decided"Draco said. "Well you better decide quick, we overheard the reporters saying they were gonna come here"Ron told. "It's a Muggle neighbourhood, they wouldn't come"Astoria assumed. "Don't be too sure, you should've seen them when they found out where 'the lost Parkinson' was"Pansy scoffed. "So what do we do?"Ginny asked. "We'll pack all her things and leave. We'll go to Parkinson manor for now, and then we'll have time to think of what we'll do next"Blaise said. "Good enough"Astoria shrugged. "I'll wake her up, and we'll see what she wants to bring with her"Draco muttered. "Are you sure? She might beat you"Ginny told him. "It's fine"He said, walking to the next floor.

He sat at the end of her bed, wondering how to wake her up. He then moved closer, sitting right beside her. He shook her shoulder lightly, wondering if it was enough to wake her. But she continued to sleep. Draco looked around the room, before crouching down on the side of the bed. He placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Mia"He muttered. "We have to go"He said, a bit louder. Draco sighed, she wouldn't wake up. He glanced around before looking back at her. He leaned toward her, gently placing his lips on her cheek before pulling back right away. He saw a her smile a bit before stirring in her sleep. She rolled over to the other side, where he couldn't see her face. She opened her eyes a bit before wiping them with her hand. She sat up and looked behind her at Draco. "What're you doing on the floor?"She asked. "Trying to wake you up"He smirked, standing up straight. She got off the bed and began walking to the bathroom before she stopped. "What're you doing in my house?"She questioned. He rolled his eyes. "I'll explain later, you just hurry up and get dressed, I'll be back in 10 minutes"He said. Draco left the room as she entered the bathroom.

Hermione stared in the mirror for a few minutes. She relived the moment that happened the day before at least 20 times. She had made-out with Draco Malfoy infront of 2 of the biggest news companies in Wizarding Britain. They were bound to be on every paper in the country. Especially since everyone was focused on Draco. She washed her face, and didn't mind fixing her hair. She didn't care what Draco had to say about her and she would wear a trash bag to prove that she didn't care about his opinion. Hermione finished in the bathroom before going to her room to change out of her pyjamas. She put on some black sweatpants, a black strapless crop top and an oversized cyan button up blouse

After she got dressed, she headed down to the kitchen to pour herself some water when she heard talking in the living room. She didn't expect anyone else to be there. Hermione walked into the room and saw them all annoyed at each other. "Why are you in my house?"She asked. "A pleasant hello would've been nice"Ginny snapped. "She's just annoyed because we can't figure out a plan"Pansy told her. "A plan for what?"Hermione questioned, sitting down in one of the arm chairs. "A plan for everything that's going to happen, Mia you know they're not gonna leave you alone after this right? They're gonna ask when'd you forgive him, why'd you forgive him, are you two together, and a Bunch more"Astoria explained. "They're also on their way here so we have to find a place to go where they won't find us. They're outside Parkinson and Malfoy manor so those two options are down, and also outside Draco's apartment, and our parents want to meet up so you two can explain what's happening, so it has to be a secured private place"Pansy added. "Don't you have that Cabin we can go to?"Hermione asked Draco. "I don't want anyone there"He snapped. "Well we're going"She snarled, getting up from her chair. "You don't know where it is, you've only been there twice"He said. "I don't care"She snapped. "Welllll, you two are the only ones who need to discuss what'll happen, so why don't you go to this secret cabin alone?" Blaise suggested. "And then you'll tell us the plan and there you go"Ginny agreed. "I'm not going-"Hermione began but Draco interrupted. "Save it, we need to talk"Draco scoffed. He got up from his seat on the couch and walked past her, grabbing her wrist as he passed. He dragged her behind him and as he turned into the next room, he apparated away.

Next thing Hermione knew, she was in the cabin once again. "So, how are you gonna answer those questions? 'I just wanted to piss off my ex so I kissed my other ex infront of dozens of people'?"Draco asked. "Of course not, that's unprofessional"She snapped. "Then what're you going to say?"He questioned. "What do you want me to say? Me and Draco are back together happily and here's another kiss to prove it"She snarled. The second she finished her sentence, he swooped in and stole a kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist and his hands placed on her lower back as he pressed his lips on hers. She was too surprised to push him away. She stood there, shocked as her eyes were squeezed shut. He pulled back enough to smirk at her before she lightly punched his arm and pushed him away. "You have no right to be mad, you said 'here's another kiss' and I stopped listening"He said. "I was being sarcastic"She snapped. "Well you have to work on your sarcasm a bit more, babe"Draco smirked. She glared at him as he walked to the kitchen, and she followed. She sat on the stool, as he got himself some water. "So what're we gonna say?"He asked. "We won't say anything, we'll just act like a couple for a few weeks and not talk to them"She told. "Act like a couple? So kissing you isn't acting like it, is that why you got mad?"He questioned. "Only at work, I'm not gonna be around anymore then I need to" She snarled. "Admit it, you need me"Draco teased. "You're the one who needs me babe" Hermione smiled sarcastically before dropping her grin and walking away. "Where're you going?"He asked. "Away from you"She replied as she went up to the second story.

Draco stayed down for only 10 minutes before following her. He looked around before finding the bedroom door open. He entered the room and leaned against the door way as he found her looking through the closet. "What exactly are you looking for?"He questioned. "None of your business" Hermione snapped. "Aw babe's mad, what ever shall I do"Draco said sarcastically. "Go fuck yourself"She snarled. "I'd rather fuck you instead"He remarked. When she turned to glare at him, he smirked at her before winking. "Go cry"She said before heading to the bathroom. He followed, right before she could close the door, he slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "Can't I get just a tiny bit of peace away from you?" Hermione questioned. "I don't think its Allowed"He told her. "And anyways..."He began, walking toward her slowly, and making her back away. He took another step that led her being pinned to the wall. He smirked at her before continuing. "We've gotten a bit rusty at the dating thing, don't you think? Might need a little practice"He smirked, before leaning in and about to press his lips on hers before she raised her hand to his mouth and covered it before pushing him back. "I think not"She snarled, trying to walk past. "Funny, you get to kiss me infront of the whole world and I can't get a couple pecks in private"He said, grabbing her forearm and preventing her from leaving. "I didn't have a choice"She snapped. "Well you don't have a choice now either, last time we were here, you chose what we did then, now I'll choose what we do and I pick doing what I say"He snapped back. "And you can't back out, you made us do the unbreakable vow because you didn't trust me enough" He added. She glared at him, and shook his arm off. "You're annoying"She snarled, sitting on the bathroom counter. He smirked, leaning towards her as he placed his hands on the counter on either side of her. "I told you you'd regret it, but you don't listen" He said, before pressing his lips on hers.

A few minutes later, they were in bed, lying beside each other silently. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and the other under her head. "Weren't we supposed to talk?"He questioned. "Yes but I want to sleep"She told. "You've been in bed for 20 minutes straight and haven't fallen asleep, I think that's a sign"He chuckled. "What else would we do- that's not sexual, you pig"She snapped, sitting up. "Well we're meeting up with our parents in an hour, a little care wouldn't hurt"He said. "Your type of 'little care' is different then mine"She snarled. "It's changed darling"He smirked at her, as he sat up. He slid his arm around her and shifted her onto his lap instead. He raised his hand and buried it in her hair before pushing her head down to his, hovering it above his face. "Why are you so annoying?"She questioned. "Last time we were here, you tried breaking the world record of the longest kiss, we made it 30 minutes in before you wanted to cuddle and sleep"He reminded her. "It's not my fault you're that boring"She teased, smirking at him slightly. He raised his head as he lowered hers, just enough to get their lips to touch. She felt more comfortable with him, even after everything that had happened. Sure he was demanding and mostly inconsiderate, but he really made her feel needed.

The day went on, their parents had to rearrange the meeting so the two stayed at the cabin the whole day, and actually got to discuss some things. They resolved their problems and were able to fix their relationship. Just before it hit midnight, Hermione went to her house and Draco went to his, they'd spent enough time together for the day.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

530K 15.6K 84
what happens when dumb old 🚪 finally releases the wifi password warning: strong language. i have a horrid mouth worse than ron theres cursing in alm...
308K 3.7K 37
A new girl Y/n Potter arrives at Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy is all over her. She is different nothing like Harry Potter. ⚠️a lot of smut⚠️ ⚠️Draco b...
164K 2.9K 21
What if Hermione Granger wasn't actually a Granger? What if Ginny Weasley wasn't actually a Weasley? Who would be their new family? Hermione and Ginn...
20.7K 425 16
Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter have a lot of secrets. One of them being a secret they don't know how their friends would feel about it. Will Ron Weasl...