Quidditch Practice: Ch.7

After 2 long weeks, it had reached the 19th of September, the day before the Parkinsons birthdays. It was a Saturday, and everyone seemed to be relaxed, having finished all their work before hand. "Yo get up! We're going out to play some quidditch!"Hermione was awoken to her Roommates. "It's Saturday"Hermione groaned. "Don't be lazy, pig"Daphne rolled her eyes. "Watch your tongue"Hermione snarled. "What're you gonna do about it? Hit me like you hit my boyfriend?" Daphne snapped. Jared happened to be Daphne's boyfriend. Hermione glared at the Greengrass heiress while the magic within her began burning. Out of her control, Hermione's magic latched out, making Daphne's tongue swell up, having the results of the Weasley twins inventions (the one in fourth year with Dudley). "What'd you do!"Astoria snapped as she went over to her sister. "Don't go blaming her; I did it"Pansy barked. "She better watch her mouth, she rambles on and thinks she could get away with it"She said. Hermione glanced at her sister, wondering why she was taking the blame. "Come on Mya, get dressed"Pansy said to her and Hermione nodded. She stood up, looking over at the Greengrass sisters. Astoria had slowly shrunk Daphne's tongue back to normal size. "I know you aren't the greatest of friends but you have to learn to calm down. No more insults or hexes" Astoria said to her sister and Hermione. They rolled their eyes. Hermione took her clothes (black t-shirt and jeans, with a flannel blouse) and went to the bathroom to get ready.

 Hermione took her clothes (black t-shirt and jeans, with a flannel blouse) and went to the bathroom to get ready

"Why do you always wear boring clothes? It's embarrassing"Daphne snarled at Hermione. "No one is telling you to be near me"Hermione said as she pocketed her wand. "We ready to go?"Pansy asked, looking away from her book. The other 3 in the room nodded. "What're you reading?" Hermione questioned. "I don't know, I found it on your table"Pansy shrugged. They left the room and headed to the common room. They only saw Theo there with Tracey Davis and Sally smith. "Where's Draco and Blaise?"Astoria asked as the four sat down. "They're looking for their uniforms"Theo rolled his eyes. "That's what they're so crazy for? She doesn't even dress that good"Tracey muttered to Sally, side glancing at Hermione, who was beginning to feel uncomfortable. "She doesn't seem their type, ugly, unnoticed and dresses like a house elf"Sally agreed. Hermione avoided their eyes, knowing she was being glared at.

She also was confused on why the boys in her year kept flirting with her. She tried her best to not be noticed, covering up and hoping they would leave her alone. "Don't listen to them, they're jealous"Pansy muttered to her, placing a hand on her arm. Hermione Didn't look up at her sister, feeling too discouraged. "Theo, tell them we're out on the field"Astoria spoke before getting up. She grabbed Hermione's arm and forced her to get up before dragging her out of the common room, Pansy following behind them. "What?"Hermione snapped after the common room wall closed behind them. "Those two are the last ones you should listen to. They never got attention in their lives, they only want you to feel bad so you disappear. You ignore them, you hear me? Ignore them, They did it with everyone, Pansy in first year, me in 3rd year, Millicent and Nierra almost everyday. They don't give anyone a break. We just have to stay away from them till the end of the year, alright"Astoria scolded. "And tomorrow is our birthday, you're gonna show them how bomb you can be, Understand?" Pansy added. Hermione sighed and glanced away. "Fine"She nodded. "Now come on, lets go and appreciate the nice weather"Astoria smiled. "I have to go Help Blaise and Draco"She added before heading back to the common room while The Parkinsons went to the field. "Why'd you take the blame for me when I nearly exploded Daphne's tongue?"Hermione asked as they walked. "Because It wasn't just you, our powers are connected. When ever you do magic, Mine work as well. If you hex her, my magic mixes with yours so technically I hexed her as well"Pansy explained. Hermione found this knowledge impressive, more interesting Magic. "How do you know?"She questioned. "I did a bit of research before going to your muggle house. There's many books on twin cores"Pansy said. Hermione nodding, reminding herself to read about it.

They waited at the stands, wondering where everyone was. "There"Hermione said, pointing at a group of people who just left the castle. "And we're being joined by more"Pansy said, glancing to her left. Astoria, Daphne, Nierra, Sally And Tracey were walking towards them. "Sorry for the wait"Astoria said as she sat down beside them. "Where were the uniforms?"Hermione asked. "In the laundry"She rolled her eyes. They watched the team line up, and begin their practice. "Malfoy's the captain?"Hermione questioned and the two beside her nodded. "Blaise is co-captain because Draco often skips practices"Pansy explained. "He doesn't anymore, he really likes Quidditch"Daphne spoke. "We Don't know that, there's only been 3 practices so far, he could quit any minute"Astoria said. "Drakie wouldn't do that"Daphne rolled her eyes. "Greengrass how does your boyfriend feel about you having pet names for his enemy?"Nierra asked. Daphne glared at her. "We're barely together anyways, we aren't in love or anything. I don't know why you're talking, you filthy half-blood, No one is interested in you"Daphne snarled. "Explains why Jared asked me out last week"Nierra smirked sarcastically. Daphne stood up, looking like she was about to strangle someone. "Sit down! I want to watch them in peace!"Sally snapped.

Hermione felt extremely bored, she never liked Quidditch. She hoped someone would come so she could leave. Her wishes came true offaly quick. "'Mione!"She heard. Turning her head towards the sound, she saw Harry and Ginny walking towards her. "That's my que to leave"Hermione said to the people around her before getting up and walking towards the Gryffindors. "Slytherin disgrace"Tracey scoffed. "What're you guys doing here?" Hermione asked as she walked away from the stands. "We saw you here, and we know you aren't a huge fan of Quidditch so we came to kidnap you"Ginny shrugged and Hermione grinned. "You know, I Don't have the heart to tell them I hate it, they're too- how do I say it, obsessed"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Well, now you don't have to deal with it anymore"Harry said, and Hermione gave them both side hugs.

Draco glanced over at the 3, feeling the need to find out what was happening. "Oi! Keep your eyes on the game!"Blaise snapped at him and Draco rolled his eyes. "She's technically a game, I mean, half of Hogwarts is trying to win her"Theo said. "What did you guys stop for!"They heard from the stands, seeing Tracey waving at them. "Who's gonna tell her no one is interested?"One of their team mates, Mark Quinn, said. "She just likes to be around of guys so other girls would get jealous"Draco rolled her eyes. "You reckon that's why that one left?" Another team mate said, CarsonMacmillan. They knew he was referring to Hermione. "Doubt it, she probably left because of Potter"Blaise said. Draco realized that the entire team were scowling at the idea. He nearly laughed, all of them were in love with her! 'You're not?' A voice in his head said. Draco shook his head before looking back at his team. "Come on now, back to work"Draco snapped.

"So, Tomorrow's your birthday and we know you'd like to spend it with the Slytherins most likely"Ginny began. "What gave you that idea? You guys are just as important" Hermione said. "Ya but She's your sister, you're twins, of course you'd want to spend it together"Harry told her and she nodded, knowing he was right. "So today, we'll celebrate your birthday"Ginny grinned. "Now? I'm not even dressed properly" Hermione complained. "You never cared how you dressed, what happened?"Harry asked as they stopped walking. "Not that easy being in Slytherin. Those girls I was sitting with, Ya, only 3 of them like me, one of them not that much. The others like to complain about my clothes, how it's so out of style and they're confused on why half the boys in our year like me. Many agree with them, that I'm nothing and they're goddesses. They want to know why people like me"Hermione explained. "You better not change for them, change for you and you only, no one else"Ginny snapped at her. "I'm saying that to myself, it's just annoying that they hate me and that they could do anything to hurt me, they're obsessed with boys"Hermione rolled her eyes. "So what are you gonna do?"Harry asked. "Pansy told me, since it's our birthday tomorrow, that I dress up to show them how good I can look. I'm gonna do it, make them regret their words and then on Monday I'll go back to normal, to my comfy loose clothes"She said. "As long as your comfortable, I won't say anything about it, but if you don't want to do it, you don't have to"Ginny told her and Hermione nodded. This was the group she liked, the ones that told her she didn't have to change.

They spent the day at the 3 broomsticks, with Parvati, Luna, Dean, Neville and Seamus. It was quite nice, The three other boys realized Hermione hadn't changed at all and that she was still the same person. 'Of course Ron was Wrong' they thought.