Swan | H.S

By legallyharryy

Swans are known for their grace, beauty, love, trust, and loyalty but what happens when you open the danger w... More

Must read.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

23

806 22 32
By legallyharryy

Only one will stand at the end of it all

Valentina Ramírez was a mystery I couldn't help but want to learn more about, to unravel the dirty secrets hidden under that innocent complex. A part of me thought it was going to be easy getting all the answers I needed from her, but now seeing how things are going it's more complicated then I believed.

This little swan had everyone breaking their necks every time she walks in a room. It actually made me chuckle knowing that she was the only one who didn't know what type of power she held if she just walked around with that confidence in her that made people fear her within every room she stepped into. I find myself to be more silent and observant around her, it's amazing the things you can learn about someone simply based off of their actions.

The past three times I've seen her I've found myself documenting our interaction down in my journal and slowly but surely she's been opening up but not as much as I'd like her to. It almost made me frustrated at how long it was taking, this whole waiting game was driving me sane and my fingers were itching to gain that bit of control I've been loosing these past few weeks but this is what its all about, patience.

Patience; a painful waiting game.

As much as I hated being patient, it brought me so much knowledge I didn't think I needed. It completely changed the little swans position in this case. All the clues started leading to one answer and that she has nothing to do with whatever her father is doing in that little club of his. But just because there's a possibility she has nothing to do with her fathers sick games that didn't mean she wouldn't be useful. It indeed switches the game plan I had, but now with her by my side her father wouldn't dare to lay a finger on me because he knew that if he hurt me it raise suspicion on his part. The precious little swan has shown to be one of the most reliable sources I have right now.

Don't get me wrong she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her but she also hasn't given me a reason to trust her.

I was playing one damn risky game trying to walk on fire, but then again a little burn never hurt me before nor now.

"If they weren't able to see that, other people did." I speak again before she could even process a reply. "Including myself." I almost whispered but loud enough knowing she heard, hearing her lips part open in response.

I don't know what came over me last night when I said that, I didn't even think twice before it slipped right off my tongue surprising myself at the same time. My heart skipped a beat once it came out of my mouth feeling the palms of my hands sweat.

Convincing myself that I didn't mean what I said that it was just some sort of tactic I could use to get closer to her but the little voice in my head laughed at the shitty cover up. I had to remind myself I didn't come here to make friends or find myself a relationship I came here for one reason and only one, to find Gemma. I wasn't going to let some girl jeopardize the case I've been working on for years now. Soon enough once this is all over with and I get Gemma back it will all be ancient history, like we never even met.

I didn't care if that meant I'd hurt her in the near future.

She was a stranger who happened to have the answers I needed. Gemma was my sister, she was family. Family has and will always be everything for me I'd risk everything for them, I don't deserve any of what I have now. I deserve to be in Gemms's position-it was all my fault that she disappeared in the first place, she's gone because of me.

I will do whatever it takes to get her back and I don't care how many people I have to hurt or
kill on the way there.

It was hours after the whole almost burning the house down incident, we ended up post-mating some ihop since the pancakes in front of us were currently in ashes now. Valentina and Tyler ended up leaving after helping clean around the house because right after we were done Valentina got a call from work saying that they needed her. Which I found very odd because I knew she worked at the club and it was noon so the club didn't open up until later tonight, unless she got fired or quit. That'd be a question for a different day because although we cleaned up the mess in the house, Zayn and I had a whole different mess to worry about.

"Well?" Zayns voice echoes through my head snapping me out of my daze as I slowly lift my head up from staring down at the marble counter top in the kitchen.

"Sorry what were you saying?" I clear my throat pushing the messy curls off my forehead.

"What are we going to do about Santiago's men?" Zayn sighs while taking his finger behind his ear grabbing ahold of his joint before stuffing his hand in his pocket and grabbing a black plain lighter.

Does he just sleep with a lighter on him?

"Whatever it is, it has to happen tonight." I push my pointer finger against the counter, he raises an eyebrow at me while placing the joint in between his lips taking a long puff before letting out a small cloud then sucking it back into his mouth.

He moves his lips to the side letting it all escape his lips once again as he clears his throat. "We're on a tight schedule H you better figure this out soon." He points his joint out at me before going in for another hit. I observe him silently as I start to think of an idea, these men were guards for Santiago so wherever he was they were right there. There's only two places he could be tonight and that's his home or Only Angles and for the love of god I was really hoping my instincts were right.

"Call Tyler tell her you'll be paying her a little visit at work today." I smirk looking up at Zayn patting the counter then walking away hearing him almost choke on the smoke he had in his mouth. I run up the stairs and into my room grabbing my phone off the night stand quickly tapping away to my contacts and looking for Shane's contact, I take a deep breath before pressing his number and placing it up to my ear letting it ring a couple of times before I hear Shane's voice.

"So you think you can just call whenever you feel like it? Do you forget that you still have to work? And don't you dare even pull the I didn't ask for the job card  because you know damn well you rather be working here then locked in a jail cell." He quickly rants about in a fatherly tone causing me roll my eyes so far back into my head. He has this tendency where he feels like he has to be a somewhat fatherly figure even though I'm only two years younger then him.

"You know jail doesn't sound too bad anymore, hey at least I won't have to hear your voice again. Don't tempt me now Shane." I bicker playfully hearing a scoff escape his lips brushing a grin to my own.

"When they told me I'd be getting a new partner I didn't think it was going to be a narcissist psychopath who brings nothing but grey hair on my head." He mumbles in a tired tone.

"I'm glad the feelings are mutual." I tease as he sighs loudly with a small chuckle.

"You're lucky I somewhat like you, what do you need?" He ask in monotone as I scoff loudly.

"What makes you think I need something? Cant I just catch up with my mate?" I shrug hearing his laugh from the other side of the phone.

"I don't ever recall being one of your mates, what do you need?" He mocks my accent on the word mate asking me the same question as before. I huff loudly pacing around my room while running my hands through my hair.

"I need you to leave the back door to the basement open tonight and turn off the security cameras." I tell him hearing nothing but silence from the other side of the phone.

"Why?" He ask in a hush tone after a minute of silence.

"I can't discuss that with you." I respond quickly as he sends a quiet hum.

"Well then I can't leave the back door open, you know you can't be here past working hours the be-"

"And when have they ever given a fuck Shane? They knew exactly what the fuck they were getting themselves into when they decided to hire me." I cut him off raising my voice a bit at him but quickly quieting myself down towards the ends of my sentences. A longer silence is exchange between us pulling the phone away to check if we're still on then call to see the line still running and bringing it back to my ear.

"Fine but I'll need an explanation after." He breaths out as I let out a sigh in relief clearing my throat immediately.

"Fine, thank you." I respond as we exchange our goodbyes. I throw my phone on my bed as I crash down into my bed letting out a long sigh.

• • •

I've been sitting in the back of the black Mercedes sprinter that's a street away from the club for a couple hours now while I look at the camera footage from the club I managed to hack into. Zayn was sat at the table closest to the stage while smoking a joint watching Tyler perform with a smile on his lips every time they made eye contact. I scoff to myself looking at the other camera view of the club, absolutely no sighting of the men that decided to turn my penthouse into their own personal trash bin. I huff quietly to myself leaning back into the chair as I watch every camera waiting to give zayn the signal through the ear piece in his ear.

I was growing irritated by the second seeing no sign of them. My knuckles were burning to land a good punch against those idiots faces. I had everything planned out and I was going to make sure that Santiago got the message.

I'll make sure that son of a bitch gets a taste of his own medicine.

I shoot my eyes back at the camera footage scanning through every single one of them till I come to a stop at the camera that's in the hallway pointing at the backstage door. I furrow my eyebrows when a set of men walk out in a all black suit laughing with one another. My eyes widen when realization hits me noticing these were the same two men that broke into my home Zayn showed me earlier today. I sit up in my seat right away grabbing ahold of the ear piece sat on the table and stuffing it in my ear.

"Fuck Tyler I'm about to c-" Zayn groans hearing him let out a shaky breath right after. My nose scrunched in disgust hearing another small moan escape one of there lips.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I murmur into the ear piece hearing a loud bang following a yelp right after.

You had one fucking job Zayn.

"What the fuck zayn you almost dropped me." I hear Tyler gasp loudly as a zip of a dress follows right after.

"Sorry babe" he quickly apologizes. "Fucking perv" he mumbles right after only for me to hear causing me to cackle loudly.

"No one told you to have a quick fuck while you have an ear piece in dumbass." I give him a snarky response scanning my eyes back to the cameras seeing the men now standing in the back of the club smoking a cigar to themselves. My focus goes back to Zayn hearing him his exchange his goodbyes with Tyler while landing a loud peck on her lips causing me to gag on spot.

"What now?" Zayn groans into the ear piece then looking up at the camera he somehow knows i'm watching flipping me off causing me to chuckle under my breath to myself.

"Aw someones grumpy, what? Didn't get to finish?" I playfully pout hearing him cuss under his breath loudly.

"If I get blue balls you'll be lucky if you still have a working package" he threatens under his breath emphasizing on the word package causing me to chuckle in disbelief.

"Okay big guy" I snort a laugh. "How about we save that energy for the two wankers in the back enjoying their little social event together." I suggest while I turn the camera off so no suspicious will be raised on us. I rip the ear piece out of my ear and chucking it on the table before moving to the front of the van and getting in the drivers seat quickly turning the car on and slamming my foot against the gas pedal as the wheel burn against the road skirting off.

I turn into the alley getting a view of Zayn leaning against the wall smoking a joint to himself while the two men are laid down in front of him in deep sleep. I come to a slow stop pushing the passenger door open as I hop out feeling the cold breeze brush against my hair. I walk around the car sliding the door open looking over at Zayn who throws his joint on the ground crushing it with his foot giving me an annoyed look.

"What?" I scoff at him with a shrug dragging the men body inside the van.

"Nothing." He rolls his eyes helping me with the second body throwing him into the back before sliding the door shut. I wipe my hands against my black jeans and then look at the time and back at Zayn.

"The cameras should be turning back on in three minutes I'll meet you in a hour? They should be awake by that time." I look over at him as he responds with a slight nod. We both make our way back to where we were quickly hoping  into the car and driving off before the cameras turn back on. I look over my shoulder to see the two men knocked out and back on the road. I grip onto the steering wheel as my nostrils flare up getting flashes of my pent house and the burnt evidence laid on the ground pressing my lips in a line. Luckily there was barley anyone on the road being that it was 1 am. In 20 minutes I pull into the hidden parking structure that was linked to the basement.

I hop out of the car and slid open the door hearing it echoes through the parking lot, I then grab ahold of one of the men dragging him for the parking lot to the door typing the passcode into the key pad waiting for it to open slowly. Once it opens I shuffle inside turning the lights on and placing him in one of the chairs that are in the middle of the room making sure to tie him tightly against the chairs. I let out a deep breath as I get off the ground but freeze in place when I hear a thud coming from outside the door, I scrunch my eyebrows together grabbing ahold of the nearest weapon and slowly walking outside getting a good look of the van to see the other body I left here now gone.

I raise my eyebrow gripping tightly to my knife as I turn around on my heal only to feel a fist connect with my jaw stumbling back into the car causing a loud thud. I grab ahold of my jaw wincing at the sharp pain slowly looking up to interlock eye contact with him holding his fist up while clenching his jaw tightly. I grin to myself spitting on the ground only for it to come out red quickly wiping the blood from my lips with my tongue.

"Aw come on I didn't even get to introduce myself." I pout playfully with a grin running my tongue along the top of my teeth with a low deep chuckle.

The man tilts his head in confusion before scrunching his eyebrows together and charging toward me with his fist in his air. I quickly slide away from the car hearing his fist connect with the car, a loud Yelp escape his lips right after. I bit my lip down holding back laughter before reaching over and grabbing ahold of the back of his neck slamming his head against the car the thud echoing through the parking lot.

Zayn will not be happy knowing I got blood all over his car.

He groans loudly as I turn him around flipping the knife around in my fingers before pressing the tip of the knife against his neck causing him to squirm around in my hold. "You know I thought it was going to be really hard to kill you guys since you're Santiago's security and of course he has to have the best of the best but turns out that you're nothing but his little bitch." I mutter the end of the sentences before applying pressure on the knife breaking the skin open causing blood to gush out and get all over me.

His screams getting louder by the second as I push my knife deeper not minding the mess it was creating till soon the screams go silent and his body drops to the ground in a loud thud. I sigh quietly looking down at my clothes pouting to myself seeing the stains along my red dress shirt now.

This was my favorite shirt.

I cuss under my breath now getting a good look at the mess. I drag the body into the basement placing it in front of the unconscious man, a little present for when he wakes up. In the meantime I clean the mess outside making sure it all looks squeaky clean. Once I finished I walked back inside making sure to shut the door behind me. I place all the dirty cloth in the basket in the corner of the room then grabbing ahold of another chair and making the most noise I can possibly make as I set it in front the men, his head dangling into his chest.

Let the fun begin.

I lean into my lap taking my hand up and swinging it across the mans face. I get no response and sigh loudly before swinging even harder now, "rise and shine princess." I mumble as small groans escape the mans lip. He flutters his eyes open squinting them as he looks around the room flashing me a confused look. His eyes soon widen filling with fear once they land on the dead body of his mate.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He yells squirming around his seat now as I jolt up shaking my head at him.

"Ah ah ah" I shake my finger immediately at him as his lips form a line looking up at me while sweat runs down his forehead.

"What do you want?!" He raises his voice, my hands quickly grips his jaw tightly causing him to shut his mouth and whimper in pain as I dig my nails into his jaw feeling my finger nails breaking the skin.

"Answers." I simply respond dragging my nails down his jaw as he lets out a loud whimper before pulling away. "Why the fuck were you at my penthouse?" I mutter as he slowly lifts his head up catching his breath. His eyebrows scrunch together in confusion before they slowly relax and breaking out into laughter.

"Well shit, he told us you'd be coming after us I just didn't think you had it in you." He chuckles loudly shaking his head, I immediately clench my jaw throwing my knife on the table and walking over to it scanning my eyes around.

"You don't understand what your messing around with kid." He yells out while spitting out blood on the ground, I chuckle loudly shaking my head bending down underneath the table and grabbing ahold of the gasoline tank. I walk back around to the man pulling the chair closer to me with my heal before taking a seat and setting everything down besides me. The man eyes frantically look between the gas tank and me gulping loudly to himself.

"What are you planning to do huh? Fill me up with gas?" He bickers with a smirk as I send him the same cold look leaning back into the chair.

"It's exactly what I'm going to do." I whisper quietly as his eyes widen and once again squirms around his chair. "Or you can answer my question and I can give you a lighter sentence." I offer as the silence fill the room while he stares at the gas tank and back at me.

"Go to hell." He spits at me making me raise my eyebrow. I stand up from my seat grabbing ahold of the gas tank and taking my fingers up to his face forcing him to open his mouth before dumping gasoline into his mouth. He squirms around my grip gagging on the gasoline being poured down his throat while tears run down his cheek trying to spit the gas  out.

"Gem-" he manages to get out bringing my actions to a quick stop clenching my jaw at the name he was about to say.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I mutter still holding onto his face.

"Gemma was your sister right?" He ask as I tilt my head at him in confusing but flaring my nostrils at the sound of her name escaping his lips.

"She was such a performer, she never disappointed" he gives me a smug look with a low disgusting chuckle. I press my lips together throwing the gas tank on the ground before taking my fist and slamming it along his face until I couldn't feel my knuckles anymore. Blood pouring out from the man on the ground as I continuously kept going till I couldn't hear his heart beat anymore letting out a loud yell slamming the mans dead body now to the ground. I was covered in my blood from head to toe but I didn't care I had to get my message across to Santiago and with that I grab ahold of my burner phone taking a picture of each body then sending it anonymously to Santiago's phone number.

One of many body's you will be collecting on your way to hell.

Heyyyyy babiessss Im backkkkk! Missed me?

I know I've been gone for what feels for fucking ever but I've been so busy with working on catching up on work since my finals are next week...

Please kill me.

Then prom was last weekend so I spent that whole week preparing for everything I needed, I'm still tired from it LMAO.

But it was so much fun and honestly would not trade anything for our little homemade prom.

Here's a couple of pictures that we took :)

Thought y'all would like to see it <3

Anyways I may update again this weekend but I definitely won't be updating next week at all till after I'm done with finals because these finals determine if I graduate or not and I don't know about y'all but I for sure want to graduate.

ALSO HOLY SHIT FUCKING 18k READS YALL ARE FUCKING CRAZY TYLER AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH.

*so many forehead kisses because I missed yall*

-V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 22
''Never mind, I think we are done here." her lips curled and released a terrifying growl. I stood back. "No, we need to talk this out, Aaliyah. I-" B...
66.2K 2.9K 25
There is no way that I can escape this now; no way that I can possibly escape her and all that lies behind the darkness in her eyes. I've gone too fa...
1K 47 20
Nina decided to spend the summer with her grandparents. Her grandparents lived Washington, so she would have to leave her warm climate to visit a fo...
27.5K 1.3K 56
[Excerpt]: "Does it bother you?" He asked, after an incisive moment of silence. "Does...what bother me?" I immediately returned, unable to decipher t...