Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

Meet the Khannas

1.5K 72 19
By Puvashneem

In the last chapter Preeta was saved from Prithvi and he was captured to be sent to prison....

2 days later

Sherlyn is pacing,  for 2 days she has been trying to get ahold of Prithvi but no responses from either him or his brother. Now she is walking to his home office.

Sherlyn POV:  this Prithvi got me involved in this plan and now left me to deal with this problem, Prithvi Malhotra I swear Im going to kill you when I find you...

She opens the door and inside she looks at the files as they have less time in which to pay back the. Borrowed money, she notices a letter on the table, she opens it and begins to read...

My foolish Sherlyn Baby...

It was you sent me to Preetaji for marriage, so this is your fault after spending time with her I realised how much better she is than you, 😈😈😈. So now Im leaving you till you are with me you will be an obstacle in getting my true love, thats why i slowly fed you abortion medicine, because even your child was in my way.

Goodbye

Sherlyn was shattered to learn that the person who she sacrificed her life her, planned and plotted for. Even attempts at murder had cast her aside like used trash, she fell too her knees the letter falling from her hands.  As she realised that not only did he leave her alone but in debt , he had trapped her.

The sound of the phone ringing brought her to a stop , when she answered she was shocked and the phone fell to the ground. She was stuck now she had no one to turn too, her mother had disowned her and left the country and no one wanted to help her. She walked back to the lounge in a daze and collapsed on the couch lost in the darkness.

Meanwhile at the Arora mansion:

Robin was leading a man and woman into the conference room.  He knocked on the door and said .

Robin: " Pragya Di, your guests are here"  he opened the door let them in and left to prepare snacks.

Pragya stood up and rushed to the woman hugging her tight and then hugging the man, the other sisters Abhi and Arjun also did the same.

Pragya: " KK, how are you, Im so glad to see you".

KK: " Im good, sorry we tried not keep contact until the plan was completed."

Pragya: " I know, so tell me we all set".

KK: " Yes we all done, paperwork is all in, you just need to read and sign it and then we all sorted, the attorneys have checked it and everything is legal and above board, and a warrant of arrest is also issued".

Arjun: " Well done KK, you have been a great help to us".

Kk: " its nothing what Pari has done for us this was a small ask."

Pragya smiled while...

Purab: " Can someone tell us whats going on "

Pragya: " Haan sorry, Please meet my very good friends Mehek and Shaurya Khanna." ( sorry im a big fan of Mehrya and also I needed a throw off😬😬🤭🤭)

Good friends of the Arora sisters, wealthy power couple, came to start a restaurant in Mumbai and to help Pragyas mission, Shaurya also known as KK, Pragya is also one of their silent partners.

Everyone greeted them.

Preeta: " But Di, what have they helped you with".

Pragya: " Right as you all know Prithvi was busy sinking the business as all investors pulled out hence they were struggling for cash and cutting corners, Shaurya offered him a loan after Prithvi approached him but in return he signed over all the properties to KK, we gave him a month but he couldnt return the money, so we gave him weekly extensions, now that its been 2 months and also Prithvi has disappeared, we have transferred these properties back to its rightful owners and charged Sherlyn on fraud".

Preeta: " the correct owners?".

Pragya: " Haan, KK give me the papers for signatures".

He handed her the papers that he had  already signed, she read through it then signed it and stood up and went to the end of the table.

Pragya: " Mahesh Uncle, these are the papers to all your properties that were taken from you,  everything is now back in your name".

Mahesh Luthra stood up in tears and hugged her.

Mahesh: " You know my father built this company and it took our family many years of hardwork to bring it to a high position, today you have given back our familys hardwork to us, God only blessed us with one daughter,  but today it feels like he gave me 5 more, even after everything that my family had done to yours , still you all stood by us and helped us, we are very lucky, Sarlaji is very lucky that we have you girls".

Abhi: " Right, lets go share the news with the mas and dadis, also Shaurya you two have to stay with us "

Pragya: " Yes , but after informing everyone we have unfinished business to attend, Arjun, did Sid arrange for arresting officers".

Arjun: " Haan di we need to call them when we ready to leave and they will meet us there".

Everyone left to tell the rest the news.

Rakhima: " Pragya Beta, Thank you so much , our home for us its not about the money or the property but all the memories attached to that home".

Luthra Dadi: " Haan Beta, what you have done for us. I pray blessings for you always"

Preeta: " But Di, this means I have to leave you and ma and Dadi 😢😢😢".

Sarlama: " Haan Beta, after marriage, you have to go to your in laws right ".

Pragya: "But Baby, you won't be alone, you all must stay till after the wedding of Rishabh and Sammy, then all 3 of my sisters will go together, but you all are always welcome here at anytime, right".

The sisters hugged each other and everyone smiled seeing their bond.

Bulbul: " Haan but I will stay here"

Pragya: " Yes because Im Purabs sister" she teased.

Bulbul: " How mean, but its okay because I get more time with my two babies coming".

Disha/shri/preeta: " No, No, we will come stay here when the babies come too".

Everyone laughed but the sisters were a bit disappointed that they will live separately which was noticed by the partners and Mahesh.

The youngsters and Mahesh left to the Luthra mansion.

The police knocked at the door to find that there was no answer but the door was open they went inside and found Sherlyn at laying on the couch, she was just staring at the wall, while the police explained to her that she was under arrest, she made no response to them she just stuck out her hands they cuffed her and removed her she didnt protest.

Preeta: " It looks like she suffered more than we did".

Pragya: " she did and she is, she staked everything for love and she lost, she forgot herself, there is no greater enemy than our own thoughts".

Rishabh: " So Dad, we got our house back".

Mahesh: " you know Rishabh Beta, you used the right word House".

Karan: " what do you mean Dad".

Mahesh: " Its just a house now, not a home, its like Sherlyn, Prithvi and Mahira sucked out the life and laughter from this place".

He said sadly while they all understood his meaning. The Luthra house once so filled with love, laughter and joy now echoed an eerie silence, a game was played, well played and the remnants of the evil would echo through the walls of their home. It would be a bitter reminder of the betrayal and evil that had almost ripped their family apart, that broke friendships and relationships and almost took their fathers life and as all the Luthra and Arora family stood in its living area they knew that it was now lifeless. Sadly they all locked the doors and returned to the Arora house.

When they returned they were swept with a feeling of love and light,  Mahesh Luthra in that moment realised that Sarla and Raghuveer Arora in living middle class lifestyles with their daughter's gave them more than he did with his children by buying them all that money could buy, and the Luthra siblings knew that what these sisters had was something that money could not buy...
Love
Purity
Trust
Hope
Faith
Joy
Family.... and it was felt in this home.

Ending chapter here. Its a short chapter. Will update soon

Happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 887 17
This story is based on Track where Abhi get hit by a bullet and get mentally ill
14.7K 1.1K 10
THIS STORY CONTAINS FEW SHOTS... BASED ON REAL KKB... WITHOUT SOME IDIOTIC CHARACTERS LIKE ALIYA AND TANU...
10.5K 951 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
5.4K 387 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more