☁Roddy Ricch☁

Von Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... Mehr

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Nineteen

229 19 4
Von Indigo__X

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Aww baby, you're okay." My mom says hugging me from the side as I cry. Raylee was sat in front of me eating some Cheetos.

"I say we fuck him up. He called you out your name how many times? Nah, he needs to know it's up." She says.

Mom laughs at her. "Para. (Stop it.)" It's been five days since Roddy left and Raylee has been staying with me. My mom came over today to try and cheer me up.

I fucked up by even calling Pop that day. I should have just got an Uber from the jump. Now I'm just here crying over something stupid that I did.

"He broke up with me." I say softly. Mom rocks me and Raylee offers me some chips but I shake my head.

"No le dijiste a papá, ¿Verdad? (You didn't tell dad, did you?)" My mom shakes her head. "No bebé I know he would freak out." It was quiet in the room other than the TV and Raylee's crunching.

"I mean, I know you're sad Princess but you can't sit here feeling sorry for yourself. You kissed another man knowing you were in a relationship with Roddy." I sit up pushing hair out of my face.

"I know mom. I just don't know what to do. He hates me and I don't know how to fix it." I wipe my face of tears, picking up my phone to call Roddy. "Don't call him Lina. Give him some space." My mom says.

I ignore her and press on his name to call his phone. I get no answer and throw my phone down. "Ugh, I just want to talk. Why can't he just answer? All he has to do is listen." I yell out.

"You need to give him time Malina. He is angry right now, you should just move on if he doesn't talk to you by the end of the week." Raylee says.

I roll my eyes. "Me and him were supposed to report to Nessa in a few days and I fucked it all up." I rest my face in my hands and let out a sigh.

"Do you think he'd still let you see Azalea? That's basically my niece, I'm Auntie Lee in this bitch. She'll eventually ask for her second mommy and kids are persistent." Raylee says playing with her acrylic nails.

"I honestly find that so cute. When I told your dad he made a fuss about it saying he didn't want that life for you. But I find it adorable." I smile.

"Lea is literally like my own. I'm with her everyday and she's in my pre-school class." I get up from the bed and look at myself in the full body mirror.

My cheeks were red as well as my eyes. I was in my robe and my hair was a mess. "Does Roddy exactly know what happened with Pop? You 100% sure it was just a kiss and nothing else?"

"Yes Mom it was only a kiss. I understand that Pop is flirtatious, I get it. But I have never once told him I wanted to be with him or wanted to have sex with him." I say getting closer to the mirror to inspect my face.

I hear the intercom go off and I sigh knowing it wasn't Roddy because he got a key. "I'm not getting it." I say, still looking at my face.

Both my mom and Raylee disagree. "You better go open that door. You might be upset but your legs still work. Vamos (Let's go.)" Mom says crossing her arms. I stomp my foot and go downstairs to answer the door.

"Es mejor que también pierdas la actitud! (You better lose your attitude too!)" She yells from upstairs. I look at the screen and see Roddy's sister.

"Hey Cleo." I say through the speaker and buzz her in. "Hey Malina." I wait at the front door and unlock it. She knocks and I open it. She stands in front of me holding Azalea.

"Mommy!" She yells. I smile widely as Cleo hands her to me. "Hey baby! I missed you." I kiss all over her face and she giggles.

I move away from the door and let Cleo in. We all go into the kitchen and I sit Lea on the counter. Cleo gives me a long hug and then stands next to me.

"Uh, Roddy wanted me to bring her here for a little while. He thought you'd want to see her." I nod. "I appreciate that. Thank you." I bring the cookie jar closer to Azalea and hand her one.

"He told me what happened. I'm not about to take anybody's side. Roddy isn't a saint either. What happened with Pop anyway?" I swallow the piece of cookie in my mouth before answering.

"We kissed. It was only one that HE initiated. He completely caught me off guard but as soon as he did it, I got out of his car and got an Uber. Roddy kicked me out of his car and I thought Pop would bring me home. That's all that went on I swear. I did try explaining to him but he didn't want to hear it. He hasn't been answering my calls or texts either."

I lean my head back to prevent tears from falling. "I know I messed up. I just want Roddy to know I'm sorry. I'll cut all ties with Pop if he wants me to. It wasn't supposed to happen Cleo, I promise."

She nods her head and takes a cookie from the jar. "He does miss you. He is just cut up about this whole thing." I nod. "I understand, I'd be pissed too. I just need to explain to him and where we go from here is up to him."

Cleo agrees with me and pulls Lea's juice bottle from her bag. "I mean y'all live together. Y'all have to talk." I shrug. "He said he wanted to quit so I don't know if he is coming back." I respond.

"I believe you by the way. You're different to all these little fast ass girls he deals with. You have a good head on your shoulders. You have a great job and don't depend on Roddy for anything. You seem like a big go getter and I respect it. Most of the girls he gets with try to sponge off of him or clout chase. You're a good girl and I know you made a mistake. Roddy will come around. I'll make a good case for you."

I cry and she hugs me. "Thank you for that, I really appreciate it. I don't want to force him, I just want him to understand that I know I fucked up and that I'm taking responsibility."

Cleo pulls away and wipes my face for me. "I'm apologising on his behalf I know he probably didn't say nice things either. I just hope you guys can work this out, Azalea adores you."

I look over to Lea and she was still eating the cookie, swinging her feet. "I adore her." I smile and squeeze her cheeks.

I hear my mom and Raylee walk down the stairs. "Is that my ZayZay?" Raylee says running towards Azalea. My mom laughs and introduces herself to Cleo.

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Malina's mom, Nicole." They hug and Cleo speaks. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Cleo, Roddy's older sister." They talk amongst themselves for a little before Cleo decides to go.

"Alright guys I'm gonna get going. Roddy said you can keep her for a few nights if you'd like. You can drop her off to me whenever you're ready." I nod and walk her to the door.

I give her a hug her and she whispers in my ear. "I'll talk to Roddy for you. I'll get him to come talk." I thank her and say goodbye. I close the front door and go to the living room where everyone had moved over to.

My mom was sitting with Lea and was speaking Spanish to her. "Eres muy guapa. (You are so beautiful.) Can you say-" Mom looks around and picks up a dolly.

"Muñeca? (Doll.)" Azalea looks at me. "Mommy?" I smile and repeat the word my mom said. Lea says the letter 'M' but couldn't say the word.

"It's okay, you'll get there Princess." Mom says to her. I laugh and sit on the floor in front of them. Raylee's phone goes off and she looks at it then looks down at me.

"TJay just texted me. He said Pop been trying to call you." I roll my eyes and huff. "Tell him that I don't want to talk. I'm done with him." I say and Raylee nods.

"Did you say TJay? Is that the boy Arabella is going crazy over?" My mom asks. "Arabella needs to find somebody else, I'll tell you that much." Raylee responds.

✰ ✰ ✰

It was now the next day and my mom had gone home but Raylee still stayed. Azalea slept in the bed with me last night, she kept running out of her room and getting into bed with me.

She pokes my cheek and I open my eyes. "Mommy?" I tickle her sides and she giggles. "Good morning baby. We need to brush our teeth, let's go." I say picking her up from the bed.

We get done brushing and I wipe her mouth. "Let's go check on Auntie Lee." I hold Lea on my hip and walk down the hall to the guest bedroom. I knock on the door and get no answer.

I open the door slowly and hear light snoring. I walk in and Azalea holds a a finger to her lips. "Shhh. She sleepy." I smile and back out of the room.

"Breakfast?" I ask Lea and she nods. We go downstairs and I place her in her highchair. I make her some porridge and put the bowl in front of her with her juice.

I put some fruit in a bowl for when she finishes. I turn Azalea's highchair towards the living room and turn the TV on so she could watch Cocomelon while she ate.

I make myself a cup of coffee and lean against the counter. I take a few sips and then put it down. I cross my arms over my chest. The front door opens and my head snaps toward it, Azalea's too.

Roddy walks in with his keys in his hand and I felt like I had forgotten how to breathe. I was really nervous, I didn't know what he was going to say or do.

He goes over to Azalea and kisses her cheek. "Good morning babygirl." Lea continues to eat her porridge and Roddy throws his keys on the counter.

He stands on the other side of the island and looks right at me. Roddy stares at me for a while, like he was trying to look through me.

"Are you going to say something or what?" I say to him. "Shut up. You got no right to have a fucking attitude with me right now." I blink a few times taken aback by the harsh words, but he was right.

I nod my head and wait for him to start talking. "I spoke to my sister, she told me what you said. I'm gonna say one thing. You are MY girlfriend, meaning you have to be loyal to me. You not allowed to talk to that nigga no more, or any niggas at that. Friendly or not, it's not gone happen. I'm not playing with you, I swear on everything I love. I also want to apologise for calling you out of your name. Are you hearing me?"

I nod my head but he cups his hand around his ear, leaning forward. "I can't hear you girl!"

"I hear you Roddy. Loud and clear." He gives me a cheesy but sarcastic smile. "Glad to hear."

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔🥰

𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 💙

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒅😘

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

114K 5.5K 29
AND YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, BUT I SWEAR YOU NEVER SEEN IT IN YOUR LIFE.- SUMMER WALKER
9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
4.4K 183 32
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐬. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧�...
332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️