Leaving my love behind

Von Greys_anatomy_22

This takes place when Derek chooses Addison over Meredith. Meredith is heartbroken and feels she can't stay i... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 2

2.2K 37 4
Von Greys_anatomy_22

Meredith's POV:

I'm leaving for Michigan in a couple of days and I've been vomiting every day around 10a.m I don't think it is a stomach bug anymore. Think like a doctor Meredith think.

"CRAP"

My period is late like really late what am I going to do?! 

I decided to not tell anyone but Cristina because she is my person and I know she will keep my secret safe but how do I tell her?

Hey so I'm pregnant and I'm still going to leave.

or

Hey I've landed in Michigan and I just found out that I'm carrying McDreamy's baby 

or my personal favorite option 

Cristina hey guess who is pregnant with Mcbaby?!

"Urgh"

This is too much stress and all I wanted was to get away from the stress and now I might be carrying Derek's child, but he chose Addison not me he doesn't love me and this baby and I don't need him I can do this by my self or at least I hope I can.

Cristina's POV:

Today is Meredith's last day at the hospital and in two days my person is leaving I wonder if she has figured out that is pregnant yet with MCBABY! I figured out a while ago that she was expecting she was eating everything in sight and she has been vomiting every day at 10 a.m. Maybe today I'll get her to take a test although I already know it will be positive but whether she does or not is another question.

//

Meredith's POV:

I arrived at the hospital and automatically I see Derek great just great I've been trying to avoid him all week so we didn't have to talk about our last encounter, Damitt he is walking over shit I can run anywhere I'm stuck.

Derek's POV:

Meredith has been avoiding me ever since she blew up at me last week I know me choosing Addison, hurt her but I didn't expect her to cut me out of her life, I need to get her to listen to me.

I just finished my shift and I saw Meredith our eyes locked and I began walking towards her because she can't run away without me following her so she is stuck having to talk to me.

"Mer... I need to talk to you"

"What did I say about you calling me Mer only my friends can and you aren't my friend Dr. Shepherd."

"Meredith I need to talk to you please I know that I have hurt you and I'm sorry please just let me talk to you please,"

" okay well today is Tuesday and I'm not free till Friday so we can talk then"

"thank-"

I looked up and she was already gone, I'm glad that she has agreed to talk to me :).

Meredith's POV:

I know agreeing to talk to him when I will be on a plane wasn't very kind of me but he doesn't deserve me to be kind to him, although it is killing me to be mean to him because I still love him but I don't think her loves me, no I know he doesn't love me, he chose Addison.

I began to pack up my locker when Cristina walked in she looked really serious but I have no clue what about because I'm not leaving till Thursday. So I ask her what's on her mind.

"Cris, you alright?"

"I need you to take a test." She said bluntly

" what a pregnancy test?"

"yes"

"um okay"

Cristina then hands me two tests, I walk into the bathroom and began to pee on the sticks.

"Cris... what if they're positive?"

"Give it five minutes and we will go from there."

*5 minutes later*

It was time to check the tests but I just couldn't bring myself to look I had my suspicions if I was or not but this will just be making it all real, that I'm carrying the love of my life's baby alone.

"Cris can you flip it I can't"

" Okay ready?"

"no, but do it anyway"

Positive and Positive 

"Congrats Mer you're going to be a mum"

I burst into tears I can't do this by myself and I'm moving so I will be by myself what have I gotten myself into.

Cristina's POV:

Meredith was crying and I didn't know what to do, I'm not entirely good with emotions so I sat there and hugged her until her crying slowly turned into sobs, once she stopped crying I asked her what she wanted to do.

"Mer?"

"mmmh"

"want do you want to do?"

" i- think-  I think I'm going to keep the baby and I'm still going to leave."

" Mer you have to tell him, I know he is an ass but he is the father and he deserves to know."

" I have a plan Cris don't worry about it."

Meredith told me her plan and what I need to do once she leaves and what I need to tell Derek on Friday. This is going to be a hard and long 9 months for Mer, Derek, and I.

Chapter 2 finished, so the next chapter will be about when Mer leaves and she doesn't go to work, etc but also when she stands up Derek and more.....

As always if you think I should work on anything or you have any ideas leave them in the comments.

Have a great day :)

-Cerys x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.7K 958 46
Single parent Meredith Grey from Seattle meets divorced parent Derek Shepherd from NYC. When a tragedy happens, Derek moves his children to Seattle...
678K 18.2K 89
Saving lives is all I wanted to do in life but something harder than a open heart surgery is protecting your own heart. I thought I was strong enough...
25K 765 38
Meredith Grey, double board certified surgeon in both neuro and general. She is a child prodigy and has been offered chief at Seattle Grace stealing...
82.6K 1.5K 125
You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out doctors as you wanted to help others after...