Imagines

By w2mm00

Y/n g!p Ion see that many imagines for kehlani. So why not? More

Studio Sessions
Cheating?
Pregnancy
Imate
Walmart
Pre-School
Sides
Lounge
Street Racing
When She Feels Sexiest
Thruple
Pre-School Pt.2
Yours
Birds and the Bees
Meeting My Girlfriends Daughter
Incarceration
Waterpark
Stalker (Request)
Arguments
Bad Dreams
Ur Best Friend
Truth Hurts
My Professor
Prank Wars
Taxi Cab
Shower
First Date
Hero
High as a kite
High as a kite Pt.2
Hairstylist
Loss

Comida (Request)

5.5K 175 13
By w2mm00

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Request @tearyeyednightmime

Pls hit me up when y'all got ideas. Like i really don't fucking mind doing them at all. And plus sometimes I don't be having ideas 😭

Kehlani's POV

We were all hanging out at my moms house to come visit, and y/n was hanging out with my nephew and adeya in the backyard. We watched them run around and stuff and we haven't eaten anything all day.

Mind this... this is the first time y/n is meeting my family and everyone absolutely loves her.

I look out into the window and she's running around with the dog, the kids, and Destin is out there as well, alongside Jamari, while Makayla was laying down on the grass.

Jamari would throw a ball here and there to y/n so they can play catch.

She was honestly all over the place.

"I'm thirsty I'll be right back" she told them and they nodded.

She walked into the house and I handed her a bottle of water along with a kiss on the lips.

"Are you hungry?"

"No I'm good"

"Are you sure? You haven't eaten anything all day"

"Yea I'm sure"

"Can you at least taste the Mac & cheese?"

"Kehlani..."

"Please?" She let out a deep sigh.

"Fine"

I fed her a forkful of Mac & cheese and she licked her lips.

"How does it taste? Do you like it?"

"It tastes great lani" she swallowed it and I grabbed her jaw to see if she actually swallowed it.

No... she didn't.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her off to the side.

"You have to eat something y/n. I'm not playing with you" I slapped her chest and she scoffed.

"You can't force me to eat kehlani. If I don't wanna eat I don't wanna eat. How am I harming you?"

"It hurts me knowing that you're self conscious about yourself. Please just eat some food y/n."

"Kehlani no I'm good."

"You know what." I walked away and started making her a plate.

"Kehlani!" She whisper yelled at me so no one can hear. Too late. My mom was already standing there and y/n shot her a smile.

"What happened?" My mom asked and I looked at y/n.

"Nothing Ma. We good" she smiled and walked up behind me and hugged me from behind.

"I don't want to eat kehlani." She whispered.

"Mhm..." I continued to add food on her plate and she groans.

"Go sit down I'll give you the plate." I said loudly.

"Kehlani."

"I'll go get adeya"

"Okay"

She walked off to the back yard and adeya ran up to her. She picked her up and kissed her cheek and walked back into the house.

"I'm gonna go help her wash her hands"

"Okay wash them over here" I pulled y/n's hand and brought her over to the sink and she held adeya up and helped her wash her hands.

They finished and y/n stood next to me.

"Go sit down y/n/n"

She huffed as she walked over to the table and sat down.

I brought her a plate and brought adeya a plate as well.

"Kehlani im serious"

"And so the fuck am I" I sat down next to her and grabbed adeya to start giving her food.

She stared at her food for a while and my mom looked at me.

"What she don't like the food?"

"No no no it's good look" she ate some rice and smiled.

"Mhm" my mom turned back around and started cleaning down the table. After a while she walked off to the backyard. Adeya soon finished afterwards but y/n hasn't.

"Deydey go play outside"

"Okayyy" I put her down and she ran outside.

"Come here" I pulled y/n over to me by her chair and pulled over her plate.

I had my plate next to me and I took a bite.

"Open" I tried to feed her a forkful but she moved her head.

"Why do you want me to eat so bad?"

"Because you haven't eaten anything since last night"

"I'm not hungry" she shrugged and leaned against the seat.

"You have to eat"

"I don't want to"

"Open your mouth y/n"

"Kehlani im fucking grown. I don't need you to feed me"

"Then eat without all this extra shit"

She looked me in my eyes and turned her attention to her phone and scoffed.

"Y/n please"

"No kehlani leave me alone about the damn food"

"Y/n I'll eat with you" I grabbed her hand and she rolled her eyes and put her phone down.

I got up from my seat and grabbed my plate and sat it down next to hers. I sit on her lap and wrap my hand around her neck. She shakes her head and looks away. I use the fork to poke at the meat and try to feed it to her.

"Please... I made it. And I want to know if you like it"

She sighed and opened her mouth and I stuck the fork in and she started chewing it.

"How does it taste?"

"It's tastes good" she looked down and I felt bad for forcing her to eat.

I move the plate away from her and look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry. But just know I'm here." I kissed her lips softly and then started to eat my food. After a while she looked at her plate and grabbed the fork and started eating.

"You made eating the food look good" she looked away while chewing and I smiled to myself.

"Did I really? Or did you feel bad"

"Both" she sighed and I rubbed the side of her face and kissed her.

"Thank you for eating something"

"It's cool I guess" she finished her food and then drank a bit of water.

"imma go chill with the kids" she said as she walked out looking kind of down.

I feel bad that I forced her. But she needs to understand she has to eat.

No matter what the case may be. I'll be able to understand.

If it's about insecurity then I'll tell her all about how fine she is. And I'll do it all day if I have to.

If it's because she thinks I'm going to make her feel bad about eating then she better fucking understand we can eat up the whole goddamn pantry to-fucking- gether.

I walk out the house and she was playing with my nephew along with deydey.

She was laying on her back in the grass while adeya was sitting on top of her.

I know she's fucking hot in that black shirt. I walk over to them and sit down.

Deydey climbed in my lap and I kissed her cheek.

"Tell y/n/n that it's hot deydey"

"Y/n/n It's hotttt"

"Yea it is" she smiled at Deydey and played with her hand.

"Take off that hot ass shirt then" Destin said as he came to sit next to us.

Y/n sighed and looked at me with a blank expression.

She took of her shirt and her abs were looking more defined than usual.

She threw the shirt at me and then walked away to the pool. She sat on the edge of the pool and deydey ran up to her.

"Kehlani She wanna go in the pool"

"Then take her stuff off" I said as I got up and walked over to the two.

"And let her go in with her diaper?"

"Yea why not?"

She took off adeyas stuff and then y/n took off her sneakers and socks to get in the pool with deydey.

They bounced around and sat there playing with adeyas toys.

"Thank you for eating some food" I kissed her lips and she shrugged.

"Baby you been working out?" I asked as I held her head with my hand.

"I know what you're trying to do"

"Never said you didn't" I kissed her cheek.

_______
Excuse any errors. And i don't really know how to feel about this one. However a bitch tried her best 😩🪧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 279 22
Hi <3
38.5K 497 12
a bunch of random imagines for the mob and others who love the most sexy human being on the planet
62.4K 1.9K 27
you and Kehlani go from making a song together to having lunch with each other, what happens next? unedited
15.2K 359 31
Some Sadie Sink Preferences & Imagines! Won't be frequently though. Just when I'm bored Another One Bites The Dust 🩵🩵🩵