DRAFTS

By khleoziris

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜�... More

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [+]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐕]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐗]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋]

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐈𝐕]

5.5K 182 98
By khleoziris

Help credits : none
Time : [girdwood : 1:35pm][nyc : 6:35pm]
Location : Ski station of Girdwood, Alaska
Weather : Snowy
Warnings : none
Word count : 608

You put your fork on your plate and get up before heading towards the cafeteria exit.

You go at the 3rd floor and walk through the corridor, to your room.

You unlock the door and open it.

You remove your slippers, checking the time on your phone.
1:40pm.

You throw it on the bed and head towards the closet, since you're still in your pjs.

You didn't went outside at all this morning, you just decided to take care of you and rest before skiing this afternoon with mr youknowwho.

You put on a beige tight tank top matching with your underwear.

your basic black ski suit, your cap and sunglasses, before grabbing back your phone and exiting the hotel room.

You go downstairs again, and leave the building for meeting the group at 2pm.

______________________________________________

"Everyone is back at the hotel at 5pm otherwise i let you sleep outside. Understood ?"

"Yeah Yeah" The class nod and start skiing away with their partner.

You watch them go and sigh before putting your ski on.
You stand back up an turn around, waiting for him to go first.

He squint his eyes and smirk, his stare on the mountain behind you.
He shift his eyes to you and grab his ski stick while saying with his natural husky voice "Follow me."

You tilt your head, a little lost between his mood swings, but shrug and start skiing after him since he left already.

He take the usual way to the middle track making you roll your eyes, feeling the boredom coming.

You continue to follow him close behind when he start taking a new path towards the trees, signaling the limit of the station.

You frown harder than before and ski faster until being next to him.

You clear your throat "Sir it's the wrong way." You state pretty harshly trying to fight the very clear dominance he have on you.

"shut up and follow me." He respond not looking at you.

You roll your eyes and do what he asked for.
Following and not talking. Understood.

After 5 minutes of following him silently like a good little dick-sucker, he stop in front of the station limits.

He turns his head, checking on you.

"Stay close behind." He kinda "warn" you, with the tone he used.

You nod without trying to understand and begin to follow him again as he cross the station limits.

He ski between the trees and you stay close behind as he asked to.

You see him turn, dodge, fasten and slow down at the perfect time like an expert.
Sexy.

5 minutes later, he slow down and stop in the middle of the trees.
You do the same thing and look around you, a smile on your face.

He turns, staying silent, his eyes on you and you're amazed face.

You lower your sight and with sparkling eyes you say shyly : "Thank you"

He nod but his expression doesn't change.
Always neutral, and cold, with this slight dominant behavior.

But you can notice his facial features softened and relaxed, his eyes light brown and not inky dark like they use to be when they're lustful, his jaw relaxed and his lips letting appearing a very discreet grin.

You admire the heavenly view 3 more minutes before following him again as he start to ski away.

here we go.. now let's hope that he has a compass engraved in his head because if i get lost with mr principal, i'm dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1K 49
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 2 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 �...
4.5K 97 25
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆! ❝𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚍 ...
544K 18.2K 67
"𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤?" [mature themes throughout] DISCLAIMER...
22.8K 525 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...