Isn't This Supposed to be an...

By SomeTypicalMilk

From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five w... More

Welcome to The Company, Y-san.
So, These Are The Idols? They're Certainly... Different?
The Case of The Missing Takoyaki.
Okay so, Are You Real or a Cosplayer? Either Way, it's Fine With me.
Enter The Apprentice For The Beginner.
A Shooting Star and an Elite Shrine Maiden.
A Rabbit and the Moon.
So... You're Death? You're a shark? And You're Just a Normal Girl? Okay...
She's an Idol Too? She's Very Unique... I Like it!
I Made A Deal With A Ceo, And Now My Coworkers Are Fighting Over Me?!?1?1
Wake up! You're Going to be Late! Get up, Now!
Dealing With an Oni Can be Difficult-or Not? Well, This Was Unexpected.
It's Takes a lot to Plan Festivals, but as Long as Their fun, it's Worth it
Welcome to HoloFest Live!
This Feels so Random, but I'm Having Fun. But I Feel Like I Forgot Something...
When Holo EN Invades, There's Only one Thing to do. Have Fun?
H-Hey! Wait! This is my Story! You Can't Just Take i-Shhh. It's Mine now.
As The Festival Comes to an end, Everything Only Seems Livelier.
Enter The Apprentice's Apprentice For The Novice.
Why Would You Want To Spend Valentine's Day Alone? Why Not With Someone Special?
So, What Do You Think? Just As Nice As The Other One, Right?
Let's Do Our Best To Set A Good Example.

It's Time to Start our Cooking Club!-Wait, We've Already Done This Before?

2.5K 76 58
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/N Hello. I'm back again. Here to write another chapter after a successful celebration. A toned-down chapter, but still hopefully good. Let's all strive to do our best. If you're expecting Haato this chapter, then I'll just burst the bubble here. Saving her for down the line.

This a continuation of the last chapter(By that, I mean the actual last chapter, not the joke chapter). Y/N has completed his assignments for the day.

Y/N: "Alright, I'm done for today."

Aloe: "Are you going home?"

Y/N: "There's always something I can do here, so probably not."

Shion: "You could help me out."

Y/N: "Hm? Sure, whatcha need?"

Shion: "I'm trying to reach that shelf."

It's tall, too tall. Y/N knows he can't reach it.

Y/N: "Why does a shelf like that exist here?"

Shion: "Well, you see, it's to protect against short people."

Y/N: "Eh? Why?"

Shion: "Pfft. You actually believed that? It's supposed to be lower, but someone put it up there."

Y/N: "Oh. Well, that sucks. I think I have an idea."

Shion: "If you think you're going to lift me, then I won't allow it. I know what you're going to do."

Y/N: "Eh? What's that supposed to mean?"

Shion: "You already know, don't like a light-novel protagonist!"

Y/N: I should take her word on it. "My idea was just to use a chair..."

Shion: "That's a pretty good idea, go ahead and try." My balance is terrible today.

So, grabbing a stiff chair, he goes up to check the shelf. 

Y/N: "What should I be looking for?"

Shion: "It's a red spikey fruit."

Y/N: "Got it." This thing feels weird. I wonder how it tastes? Probably bitter.

Shion: "Alright, be careful with it. It's very fragile and worth a lot."

Y/N: "Well, I'm not just gonna crush it. I know I should be keeping it safe. You requested for me to bring it down. So I'd assume you'd want it one piece."

Shion: "No need to be smart with me!"

Y/N: "No need to tell me the obvious."

Shion: "No, but really. You don't understand what it can do. It's a ripe one, so its magical properties are overflowing. If you drop it by mistake, and someone else picks it up, then it could have disastrous effects."

Y/N: "What can it do?"

Shion: "It can fuse people together and always follows up with an exchange."

Y/N: "Why do you have a fruit that can do that?"

Shion: "I'm a witch, Aloe's a succubus, Coco's a dragon, and Mio's a wolf. Need I go on?"

Y/N: "Okay, but that's normal for us. Magical fruits aren't."

Shion: "I'm a witch. I use magic. I can create and remove things with magic. You question the appearance of a magical fruit when talking to a literal witch."

Y/N: "Bu-Mm. Ya... You're right. I've lived an unremarkable life to this point. I haven't been exposed to much of these aspects of life."

Shion: "Different people are born for different things."

Y/N: "Why is there a shovel up here?"

Shion: "I'm holding onto it for a friend."

Y/N: "Okay last question. What about this purple fruit?"

Shion: "Another magical fruit. That one I don't know much about. I found it on an island."

Y/N: "Okay."

He gets down and hands her the fruit.

Y/N: "What do you plan on doing with it?"

Shion: "Kukuku. It's fully ripen. So there are only two ways to use it efficiently. I'm going to do the best one. Cooking, of course."

Y/N: "Ya, you lost me. Isn't that an all-powerful thing?"

Shion: "Yes, it is. But it also has a mild tart flavored skin, and the insides are slightly sweet."

Y/N: "Well, good luck with that."

Shion: "A-Ah! Wait! T-That's the problem. I don't know how to cook."

Y/N: "Hm? Then why get it down in the first place?"

Shion: "Well, um. I was kind of hoping... that maybe... Maybe you could teach me?"

Y/N: "Well, that's a bit of a problem. Cause I can't cook."

Shion: *She starts laughing* "I know, I just wanted to rub it in. In all seriousness, we should probably learn. It's not that bad of a skill."

Mio: "Hey, what are you guys doing over here?"

They look to the corner to see Mio peaking out.

Y/N: "We're talking about cooking."

Mio: "You know, I know a thing or two about that." So does Choco.

Y/N: "Hey, I have an idea. We made an okay pair last time. Why don't we do it again? But this time, on a bigger scale." 

Mio: "What, like... A cooking class?"

Y/N: "Well, it won't be mandatory. So more like a club or gathering."

Mio: "So you want to make a cooking club?"

Y/N: "Ya like that-Wait. This is all feels familiar. Like I've been in this situation before."

Mio: "Were you in home ec?"

Y/N: "Oh ya. I almost forgot about that. I was in there for a portion in high school. I really wanted to take photography, but my parents didn't want me to." Damn them. I could've at least meet some new people. I loved taking photos, and they knew it. I don't even know how to sew anymore.

Shion: "That's not a bad idea. We could get Choco to join. She's great at cooking. Her specialty curry tastes great."

Mio: "But she isn't here today. But that doesn't matter for right now."

Shion: "Is it just going to be us? Because I don't want to be in a ghost club."

Y/N: "Well then, let's go recruit at many people as we can. Who's all here again?"

Mio: "Me, you, Shion, Okayu, A-chan, Sora, Suisei, Flare, and Yagoo. Oh, and Coco too."

Y/N: "I think that's a good list."

Shion: "It's a nice start."

Mio: "Alright then, let's go see who can all get. I'll go and try Sora and Flare."

Shion: "I'll go talk to Coco and Suisei."

Y/N: "So I got Aloe, A-chan, and Okayu." Right then, this shouldn't be too hard.

They all nod and go on their way.

YN: "Aloe, a minute."

Aloe: "Something wrong?"

Y/N: "Nope, it's actually positive. We're starting a cooking club, and I thought I'd invite you."

Aloe: "We're implying?"

Y/N: "Me, Mio, and Shion."

Aloe: "Who's all going to be involved?"

Y/N: "Anyone we can get. Maybe we'll ask those folks over at Nijisanji if they want to join."

Aloe: "I think that's taking it too far for a company cooking club."

Y/N: "But will you join is the real question?"

Aloe: "I don't see why not. I've wanted to teach you for a while now."

Y/N: "Alright then." Nice. That's one off the list. "We're getting things set up right now, so we'll get back to you on that."

Aloe: "Hai." 

She goes back to flipping through her book.

Y/N: That's one down.

He walks further over to A-chan's cubical. 

Y/N: "Are you busy?"

A-chan: "Not right now. You need something?"

Y/N: "I do. We're starting a cooking club, and I wanted to know if you would join."

A-chan: "Do you have any experience?"

Y/N: "None at all."

A-chan: "But you were in the kitchen yesterday. So you have to have some degree of culinary knowledge."

Y/N: "That I do, but for cooking experience, almost nothing."

A-chan: Wait a second, he's wearing something different today... That's throwing me off now that I notice it. "Oi, is that a new sweater?"

Y/N: "Hm? OH, ya. I usually wear one under my hoodie, but today I decided to go with a plain sweater. Most of them are in the wash, so dull gray it is. I have a lighter gray in my closet, but it's a bit small."

A-chan: "Sorry if I sound strange. I don't see a lot of variety in clothes. It's usually the same with everyone."

Y/N: "After a while, I see what you mean. Change becomes strange when you're used to the same thing."

A-chan: "So what're the full details you guys have made thus far?"

Y/N: "Here's the base of it all. Once a day, we'll meet up in our specific room and prepare our stations. From there, someone will teach the class how to make something they're really good at. It'll be a group effort. Not just one person will decide what we do."

A-chan: "Well, put me down as interested."

Y/N: "M'kay. I'll just put you down on my list. Alright. I've confirmed with the other that in an hour were going to set everything up."

Ding. The people mover is operational. I wonder who came out?

Y/N: Hm? New people? That's going to be an effort. But it's going to be a worthy effort. Next is Okayu.

He sees her eating an Onigiri. This gives him a great plan.

Y/N: "Whatcha got there?"

Okayu: "A jelly doughnut."

Y/N: "Is it pretty tasty?"

Okayu: "It tastes fine. Not the best I've had this week. To be honest... I've had much better. But the fact it was on sale tempted me."

Y/N: "Hmm. Okay, I'll just cut to the chase. Join the cooking club."

Okayu: "Is that something you just made?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Okayu: "I see... But if I remember correctly, you can't cook. So I think I'm better off with my bargain bin jelly doughnut."

Y/N: "Alright, alright. But, have you considered the following?"

He grabs her jelly doughnut and throws it away.

Y/N: "What if it was to just disappear out of nowhere, making me the only source of making another?"

Okayu: "Oh no, Y/N-san, you've doomed me to starve~ Was this your plan all along~? I can feel myself shriveling."

Y/N: "Oh no, how terrible. But there's a solution! Join me, Kyojuro, and we can cook much better things for years to come."

Okayu: "No fair using Rengoku to sell your club. I guess I have no choice then. When's the first meeting?"

Y/N: "In about an hour."

Everyone regroups in the kitchen.

Y/N: "I was able to get everyone."

Mio: "I was able to convince Sora, but Suisei said she'd rather not. Too many for her to do. But I was able to recruit Ayame."

Shion: "Coco was easily sold, but Flare left earlier."

They hear a loud sleeping noise.

White hair: "A-Ah, sorry. I'm probably too loud. But you, I couldn't help but overhear you're making a cooking thing. You know Danchou loves eating, so I'd be more than happy to help."

Y/N: "It's a little bit more than that but sure! Welcome miss... How many bowls is that?"

Danchou: "Hmm. At least ten. Danchou has to eat to preserve my strength! I can't go around on an empty stomach. Otherwise, I couldn't protect everyone. You could say I'm the protein on Hololive."

Y/N: "So you're the muscle of it all?"

Danchou: "Precisely! Every part of me is a strong muscle. I'm ready to protect anyone at all times."

Y/N: "With dragons, witches, and you, why would anyone threaten us?"

Danchou: "Ah. I ask myself that as well."

She stands up. 

Danchou: "I should properly introduce myself. Hello, I'm Shirogane Noel. But please, feel free to call me Danchou."

Y/N: "Partymaster? Are you in a party with others?"

Danchou: "Flare is the other member."

Shion: "You missed her earlier."

Y/N: Sadness.

Gura: "Hey! Whatcha guys doin' over here?"

Y/N: "About to start the greatest cooking convention ever."

Gura: "Oh, oh! I know some great recipes! Let me join!"

Shion: "Granted."

Gura: "Nice! I can't wait to show you guys my skills."

Mio: "But we're also going to be learning. So you'll have to prepare for that as well. Think of it as a class as well."

Gura: "But I'm dum and hate class."

Mio: "Don't worry, as your teacher, I'll make sure you have a great experience."

They hear several knocks on the door. Knowing what this means, they all set up shop. It's time for them to introduce everyone to the concept. It goes over well, and no one leaves. With that, they old their first-ever meeting.

Mio: "Okay, welcome to the official Ookami/Akefu cooking class/club. For the sake of convenience, please call it a class."

Y/N: "Also for tax reasons." We can get better returns if it's a class.

Okayu: "When is lunch?"

Y/N: "Tomorrow."

Okayu: "I want to go home. Mom said she was getting me a switch. She said it'd be there when I got home."

Y/N: "Well then, I'll give you detention. Maybe that'll convince you to pay better attention during the lessons."

Okayu: "Shitakunai! Sensei, please reconsider!"

Y/N: "Very well, but pay attention."

Okayu: "Wait, where's Koro-san?"

Y/N: "Koro-san? She isn't on the attendance list?"

The door bursts open as a girl with brown hair and dog ears walks in. Her tail wags furiously as she joyfully enters the room.

Koro-san(?): "Hololiveu no, generation gamers, Inugami Korone-san here!"

Mio: "You're late. Do you have a reason for that?"

Koro-san: "I do! Tada! A doctor's note."

She brings her a crudely written and obviously fake doctor's note.

Mio: "Hmm. Well, at least you have a valid excuse."

Koro-san: "But even then, you can't tardy this cute face!"

To emphasize such, she tries her hardest to be cute.

Y/N: "Fine, go take your seat."

Shion: "Sensei, that's not fair! She came in more than ten minutes late."

Gura: "Ya! That's far too late."

Mio: "A doctor's note is a doctor's note. Who are we to argue that."

Y/N: "Now, let's continue."

Coco: "Teacher, this knife isn't sharp enough! Also, Shion said she's gonna stab me."

Shion: "I said after class!"

Y/N: "What happens after class isn't my problem. I don't get paid enough for that."

A-chan: I thought this would be more professional, but I don't mind. It's fun this way.

Aloe: "Sensei, my pencil broke!"

Mio: "Take a spare from the basket, but remember to put it back."

Y/N: "We aren't going to be doing much writing today. We're going to learn how to make ratatouille."

Coco: "I hate vegetables!"

Y/N: "Then make a capellini that'll blow me away, or else you have to make this. If you don't want to follow along with instructions, then you have to show you've already mastered something else."

Shion: "Sensei, I thought we were going to cook my fruit."

Y/N: "Did you bring enough to share with the class?"

Shion: "N-No..."

Y/N: "Then you know my answer."

Danchou: "I want to make a gyudon."

Shion: "I second that."

Y/N: "Alright then, raise your hand if you want to make that instead."

More than half the class raises their hand.

Y/N: "Well, okay then."

Mio: "We should have enough, so Everything should already be on the table."

Y/N: "Though we weren't expecting to use any meats. Luckily I had prepared some beef beforehand in case we were going to make any gyoza."

Mio: "Since You know how to make it best, do you want to teach everyone, Danchou?"

Danchou: "Hai!"

She walks up to the front of the classroom.

Danchou: "Konmuscleu, Hololiveu no third generation, Shirogane Noel. Nice to meet you all!"

Everyone else: "Nice to meet you!"

With that, she begins teaching. It goes over well, with minor mistakes. Even Y/N learns something. Once their meat is done cooking, it's onto the sauce.

Koro-san: "Nee nee, Y/N-san. Can I have some of your meat? I want to taste it, but I don't want to waste any of mine."

Y/N: "Eh? But I need all of mine. Go ask someone else."

He takes his tray out and leaves it there.

Okayu: I could help Koro-san here. "Hey, Y/N-san. Can you check something for me?"

Y/N: "Sure?" I don't know much of what I'm doing either, but two heads are better than one.

He walks over to her table and investigates what's going wrong.

Koro-san: Arigato, Okayu... Now, let's dig in.

She grabs some of his beef. It's nicely cooked, if not a little over. But that only serves to give it a crispy outside layer. She knows what's about to be tasted won't be anything less than delicious. But the world has a cruel way of making sure fate takes root.

Koro-san: "It hurts! AAHHHHH! It burns! My tongue burns!"

Shion: My ears!

Mio: Why?! "What's wrong?!"

Aloe: "Make it stop!"

Everyone can agree that was an unholy sound. It pierced everyone's ears.

Y/N: "Eh?! What's wrong?!"

Koro-san: "I burnt my tongue..."

Y/N: "Ho-Oh. Well, that's your bad. It hasn't even had any time to cool down."

Koro-san: "My bad, I'm sorry."

Y/N: "If you give it a few minutes, I'll cut you a little bit of it. That is if you aren't hurting too much."

Koro-san: "Ah, I'm more than fine now."

Y/N: "Oi! You had me worried!" 

He tugs on her cheeks. 

Koro-san: "I'm sorry! Forgive me! Please! I promise! It hurts for real! Please! Save me, Okayu! Save me! It hurts!" 

Okayu: "Oh? I have no part in this. I'm a good student~. I'm following instructions."

Koro-san: "Please forgive me!"

Y/N: *He sighs and lets go* "Geez, you shouldn't worry anyone like that. Stealing isn't allowed either, so refrain from doing such. Especially here."

Koro-san: "So, can I have a taste now?"

Y/N: "Oi!"

A-chan: Looks like they're getting along.

Coco: "Hey, were here to cook, not to make-"

Y/N: "Shut! Don't finish that sentence! You've lost speaking privileges."

Coco: "What, I was just going to say-"

Y/N: "No, you weren't."

Coco: "Senpai, he's bullying me! Throw him in detention!"

Okayu: "Do it!"

Shion: "Agreed!"

Danchou: "Do we have one of those?"

Mio: *She laughs to herself* "Nope. Maybe we should?"

Y/N: "Hey, hey. Don't let them beat me!"

Mio: "Don't worry. In any case, it'd just be a waste of space. Let's continue with our lesson."

With Korone being fine all along, they continued their lesson. The rest of the lesson goes off well, and they make some to spare. They put everyone's bowl on a cart and go into the main space.  Most everyone goes to finish cleaning up their stations. Y/N and Noel are among the only people who cleaned while they worked.

Y/N: "Oi! We have to serve everyone else first!"

Danchou: "Eh?! A-Ah, right. Don't worry... I was just... Tasting it? Yes! I was only making sure it wasn't poison. A knight must make sure it's safe for everyone."

Y/N: "But we all cooked it together?"

Danchou: "You never know?"

Y/N: "Good point." It's not, but she's already been caught. There's no need to make a further fuss.

Aloe: Was that... My bowl she was eating from? "Senpai... That was mine..."

Danchou: "W-Well, I can guarantee that it is poison-free."

Aloe: Why would any normal person poison their own food?! "I-I see."

Coco: Yes, yes... Who would poison their own food? Unless they weren't attending on eating it? Super spicy pepper extract, what a marvelous thing. 

Y/N: "Why is this one red?"

Coco: "Who knows?"

Y/N: "Or so you think."

Coco: Damn it! "I thought it would be a fun prank."

Y/N: "That's not a prank... You could seriously mess someone up with that stuff." We can't spare the milk either. There's nothing that could've been done if someone would've eaten that.

Coco: "How about a challenge?"

Y/N: "Oh?"

Coco: "Russian roulette. We put a lid over them both spin it around. Whichever one we get is the gyudon we must eat."

Y/N: "Alright, I'll take you up on that offer."

Aloe: He didn't hesitate at all. What's he planning?

Okayu: He's dead as hell!

Noel: Nice knowing him.

Koro-san: Tragic. "Do it! You'll live."

Shion: *She pops in between them* "I want a fair match, so cheating of any kind isn't allowed."

Coco/Y/N: "Right."

Y/N: Where did she get that outfit?

Coco: I wasn't expecting to get this far, but it's all or nothing now.

Gura: Why do I have to spin it? My arms can barely reach it. "To ensure a fair try, I'll spin it without prior knowledge of where both bowls are." How did I get roped into this?

She twirls it for about fourteen seconds.

Crowd: "Three! Two! One! GO!"

The overlaying container is lifted to reveal their fate.

Y/N: "Shit!"

Coco: "Nice! That's a win for me. Make sure you finish that all~."

Y/N: "Fall of a horse. But, I'm a person of integrity. You see, my heart is-"

Coco: "No one asked for a speech, Mr. President."

Y/N: "But in any case, I lost." *He laughs to himself* "You were going to use your natural dragon abilities to negate any spice, right?"

Coco: "Something like that." *She leans forward* "What are you planning?"

Y/N: "Destructive Death Style; Compass Needle."

Okayu: "Boo! Akaza wasn't even a good villain! Regoku won their fight!"

Mio: "There you go on about him again." He's already dead. 

Y/N: "And I intend to win this one. Look! A Yagoo!"

Coco: "What?" *She looks to her side* What does that even mean?

He grabs both bowls and eats them at once.

Coco: "You litt-"

Koro-san: "Where is he?"

Y/N: "I've negated as much spice as possible by getting the sauce from the normal one. So I'll escape with minimal injuries. Truly I've won our encounter."

Coco: "That's cheating, but I like it. Sneaky."

They enjoy an afternoon with friends. Fun times were had by all. After the dishes were cleaned and the kitchen swept, Y/N went home shortly after. 

Y/N: "It was nice to meet more of my coworkers and all, but I was close to death." I can't handle spice once so ever. Now that I'm home, I'm going to relax.

Knock knock.

Y/N: "Well, that's a sound I haven't heard in a long time." I don't normally get delivers. I'm too far for most minor postal people. 

He goes to the door to see it wasn't a package but a person.

Y/N: "Rushia-chan? What are you doing here?"

Rushia: "Someone actually lives here? I thought this place was abandoned."

Y/N: "But my house is in such great condition. There aren't any holes, right?"

Rushia: "No, it's just, you live in the middle of nowhere. And I don't mean that plainly."

Y/N: "Then, why did you knock?"

Rushia: "I-uh... I don't know. Common courtesy? I didn't just want to burst open the door."

Y/N: "What if it turned into one of those horror movies?"

Rushia: "I haven't watched the haunted mansion, so I don't know how those are supposed to go."

Y/N: "Ah, me neither. Well, your welcome to visit if you want."

He opens his door.

Y/N: "It's a very modest home. I had to do a lot of repairs when I first got it."

Rushia: "Cut it out with that. This mansion is bigger than some apartments."

Y/N: "Four stories isn't that much. You live in the city?"

They both walk and talk about the correct size a house should be. They tour the various labyrinths available and the many doors that lead nowhere.

Y/N: "While I agree, I can say living here isn't that big of an inconvenience. There are no rats, pigeons, or any sort of creatures. Other than that thing."

Qrow: "Caw!" I can hear you damn mortal! Try saying that while I'm out of my holding cell.

Y/N: "But he's my friend in a way."

Rushia: "Did you turn him into a crow?"

Y/N: "Nah, I just found him in the woods."

Rushia: "You shouldn't recruit random birds to be your friend."

Y/N: "I see nothing wrong with it."

Rushia: "I heard that this place has a tea garden, correct?"

Y/N: "Yup, all planted with my family's help. Do you hear that?"

It's almost undecipherable. Maybe breaking the sound barrier?

Rushia: "It sounded like a sonic boom?"

Y/N: "How do you know what those sound like?"

Rushia: "A day in Hololive is worth several years."

Y/N: "That's frightening."

Rushia: "You'll get used. Alright, well, I'm gonna go. Thanks for showing me around and all."

With that, she disappears off.

Y/N: "My house isn't that desolate..."

He spends the rest of his noon cleaning up his house. Nothing out of the ordinary. It seems like any other place he's been. He goes to bed with no problems.

A/N: That's all for today. Sorry if this is coming out too soon. I should really be writing something else, but all my good ideas go here. But anyhow, there's another chapter, and a new element added. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I do hope to see you again once more. If there's anything I can improve on, then let it be known. if not, then that's been me, and I am out. Signed-Kishimino-san.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 532 15
︶꒷꒦˚⊹ ˚︶︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶ ₊˚⊹ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.❞ - - - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞...
228K 10.7K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
4.8K 117 11
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
5.4K 172 8
"Everything is just grey and monotonous... there was no color anywhere it's all just... pointless, there's no reason to keep going and yet I do... ch...