Colder Than Ice [Fate x Male...

By Flase_King

Isfrid, a mysterious entity in the 10th century BC, the legends state if you did something to oppose the rule... More

Bio: Isfrid/Helcurt
Chapter 1: Return of The Deity of Ice
Chapter 2: Unwanted Reunion and Weird Feeling
Chapter 3: Isfrid, Sin of Gluttony and A Day at Chaldea
Chapter 4: "What is love..?"
Chapter 5: The Bold Ice God
Chapter 7: Opposites & Shared Power
Chapter 8: Where is Mama?
One Year Timeskip Bio: Isfrid
Chapter 9: Reunion & Return
Chapter 10: [Finally] Going on a Date, Part I

Chapter 6: The "Pendragons"

2.1K 43 7
By Flase_King

A/N: I have returned to continue the wholesome relationship of Y/N and Mordred which what I'll call "IsuMo!" and just a heads up, I'm planning on a Scathach, Jalter, Maybe Fem Gil and Emiya and Seiba x Male Reader stories [They will be separate stories, since I want to be unique in my own way and since more authors just go with harem]. Btw, Isfrid learned how to cook from Emiya a few days after last chapter, Anyways! E N J O Y

3rd POV

In one of the long hallways of Chaldea, Isfrid aimlessly strolled along the hall while looking around for something interesting, he kept walking forward until he bumped into someone, Isfrid stumbled back abit but regained his balance and looked down on said person, it was a small girl that looks no older than six with purple-ish white hair, line green eyes, white skin similar to his skin tone, gothic outfit and two daggers that are sheathed in their scabbards.

Isfrid looked at the child confused of why she held sharp daggers, he crouches down to her level and tilted his head to side before asking.

Isf: Are you alright, child..?

The girl looked at him blank before saying something that'll surprise him.

???: Okaa-san..?

Isfrid stood there motionless until he lifts up the girl and stared at her before comical tears started to form in his eyes.

Isf: Yes, my child..!

???: Yay!

Isfrid hugged ??? which she returns the gesture and hugged her "Mother" tightly.

Isf: What's your name, my child?

???: Jack! Jack The Ripper!!!

Isf: 'Jack?' he thinks to himself. Well "Jackie" what would you like to do..?

Jackie: Stabbing!

Isfrid paused for a second before raising Jackie higher in the air and shouting.

Isf: You are my child!!! Now let's go and stab something!!!

Jackie: Stabby!!!

Isfrid placed Jackie on his shoulder with one of her daggers drawn as he materializes one of his gauntlet blades and ran around Chaldea looking for something or rather SOMEONE to stab.

Mordred POV

I was walking down the hall looking for "BakaFrid" since he said he'll cook me something because he wants to be a good "husband", not that I want to or anything but I need to eat! Anyways as I was walking, I heard someone shouting something from the other end of the hallway, something like "Get back here!" Or "Give me that leg, Jackie, Isfrid!"

Mo: What will BakaFrid do with a leg..? He isn't a cannibal, right..?

I was about to continue until I saw something zooming towards me, I moved out of the way as it passed me, my eyes widen to see Isfrid with Jack on his shoulder holding a bloody leg while they have a smile on their faces.

Mo: ISFRID GET BACK HERE! YOU STILL OWE ME FOOD!!!

I started to give chase along with Olga and Gudako who are panting heavily.

Timeskip BTYB: Priest Emiya

After a few more minutes of chasing after those two, they now knelt infront of us, staring blankly while Jack eats an icicle that BakaFrid gave her.

Olga: So.... Care to explain WHY you two have a severed leg..?!

Isf: I was only doing what a parent would do with my child....

Olga: And that is..?!

Isf: Fulfill her wishes..! She wants to stab, so we stab.

He states bluntly as he pats Jack's head, I just sighed and looked at him blankly and slightly annoyed since he still owes me food, Olga put him in house arrest or something for one week and locked him in his dorm room, I was the one who was tasked to look after him since he only listens to either Me, Olga, or Emiya.

Day 1:

I just sat on his bed as he rolls around on the floor with a blank face, all he did was Wake up, eat with me, do random things, and cuddle- Nevermind that! And sleep! As he repeats the same thing the next day.

Day 3:

Today he complained about bring Jack over so he can spend time with his "daughter", he doesn't even asks for my opinion on this! I just sighed mentally and brought Jack over, to say that he was happy was an understatement, he was overjoyed, he ever cried!!! All they did for the rest of the day was Play, eat, tell Jack stories, and sleep, to be honest he is very motherly....

They did that again the next day which they were happy about but... I felt a bit left out....

Day 5-7:

It was the day I decided to join in with BakaFrid and Jack since I was left- I mean Interested on what they're doing! Immediately, Jack or Jackie as Isfrid calls her, asked me if we can play "House" which from what I know was a roleplay of a family... I hesitantly agreed since ya know... Isfrid... Me... Jackie.... Well to my surprise it fitted quite well me as the "Father" since Jackie wants Frid to be the "Mother".

To say the least, I enjoyed it.... I felt like I found my Father's recognition, as the "Father" that I am, I was the one who encourages Jackie to do stuff but NO KILLING, while Isfrid made us food, took care of us and scold us sometimes, we unconsciously "played" house all the time that it eventually felt natural.

House Arrest Over

Isfrid finally got released from his house arrest and was let out of his dorm, he immediately run off somewhere which Olga guessed was the Cafeteria but to her surprise he was found in Jackie's room getting her ready, like combing her hair, fixing her outfit and tidying up her room, Olga was shocked of how much Isfrid had changed in one week, I just chuckled and followed the two snow-haired "parent and child" duo.

3rd POV

In the Cafeteria kitchen, Isfrid can be seen wearing an apron, cooking breakfast for him and Jackie who is standing on a leveled stool, chopping some ingredients for Isfrid to cook, Mordred soon joined the two as she leans on the counter on the opposite side Jackie as she watches the two, more into Jackie because she is a child afterall and she might hurt herself, Mordred smiled to herself as she wears an apron and decided to help her "Husband" with their food.

A few minutes later their breakfast was now done cooking as Jackie celebrates that she successfully helped her "Mother" cooking as she clung into his apron.

Isfrid brought their food on a conveniently isolated table with three chairs, Isfrid laid their food down and separated it EQUALLY which is weird since he is very greedy when it comes to food, a few seconds later, Masters and Servants started to flood the cafeteria and ordered their breakfast, some servants saw Isfrid, Mordred and Jack eating together on the isolated table and smiled to themselves as the thought of the times where they had their families with them wonders in their minds, while the others took a picture of them and thought of it as "Family of Chaldea".

~=§=~E. O. C~=§=~

All done! Yes, I've made Jack as their "daughter" since if you observe her throughly she has Isfrid's hair, Mordred's eyes, Isfrid's killer instincts, and Mordred's cheery personality, so I thought why not! Anyways I'll be ending it here, I hope you enjoyed today's Chp! See you on the next one!!!

Sayonāra Min'nā

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 789 11
A celestial dragon, a being that could bring peace to the land of Babylon, ending the war against dragons and humans. But there was also the existenc...
34.7K 530 44
Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scattered memories and a burning hatred of huma...
246K 3.3K 96
(this is a fate fan fic) Shirou emiya the master of the Saber class servant from the fifth holy grail war and the winner of the holy grail usually th...
17.2K 45 115
In a 🌏 full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a πŸ“– about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...