The Little Sister (BuckyXRead...

AveryR729 tarafından

This is an AU story, with Marvel characters. Y/n Rogers is Steve's little sister, she's constantly around all... Daha Fazla

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

SEQUEL

969 13 1
AveryR729 tarafından

So I got this really nice DM, asking about a sequel. So in the next few days I will be making one! It's probably just going to be called the sister 2, but it will delve into Bucky, and y/n's relationship. If there's anything you want to see happen you can always DM me and I will gladly work it in! Hopefully this one will be a little but longer, and have some nice romance.

The book is already up, but there just aren't any chapters. My goal is to get at least one out by the end of the week. Mind you I have STAAR right now, and finals next week so the updated might be a little slow.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

137K 3.5K 52
twin /twɪn/ noun • one of two children or animals born at the same birth. adjective forming, or being one of, a pair born at one birth. ~ Have you e...
74.9K 1.2K 47
Elizabeth Maeve Barnes is the younger sister of James Buchanan Barnes, better known as Bucky to his 17-year-old sister and best friend, Steve Rogers...
16.3K 501 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
57.6K 1.7K 38
Yn Carter. The sister of the one and only Peggy Carter. She lived her whole life in black and white, as everyone does until they find their soulmate...