Epiphany Of Love

By Kitsing0062x0206

What will a selfless child who can charm people with his smile, confront when he loses his beloved mother... More

Prologue
First day
Hazers..! Bullies..!
New Spy & The misunderstanding
Things Gone Wrong..!
Punished.!
Realization
Apologizes and Planning
Dinner Time.!
Spying..!
Feelings and Freshy Event
The Truth..
Courting Part 02
P'Arthit's Parents
P'Arthit's Home
First day and Case..!
Warming Up Lightly..!
Stranger.? Acceptance.!
Last day and Departure
New Academic Year..!
Unbreakable Love
Rise of New Trouble..!
Suspicious..!
Culprit..! Plan..!
Trapping the Culprit..!
Exposed..!
Public Disclosure
Special Chapter (Tew-Dae)
Special Chapter (Prem-Wad)
Special Chapter (Kong-Arthit)
Author's Note

Courting Part 01

1.1K 68 7
By Kitsing0062x0206

Arthit's POV

After a few weeks of me pampering Kongpob and Dae and declaring to everyone that I am courting Kongpob.. I came up with a one day one thing thing proposal plan. I called Dae and asked him to meet me outside the cheering hall.

Dae came and greeted me with a bright smile which is quite similar to Kong.. after all they are brothers, I smiled at Dae and told him my plan of propose Kong with different things for the whole week and hopefully that after or before the weeks end he'll agree to be my boyfriend. Dae was kind of surprised with my elaborate courting. Dae hugged me while wishing me luck, I ruffled his hair and took him to his next class.

**Day 1**

On the first day of courting I decided to make Boba iced coffee from scratch *because it's Kongpob's favorite*

I called a high-end open cafeteria that teaches and allows one to customize their own drinks. I didn't knew that making Boba pearls would be difficult but after a dew failed attempts I finally got the Boba pearls right, along with the perfect bitterness of the coffee. I took the handmade coffee along with regular coffee for all my friends and Kong's friend. For me and Dae I opted for our precious pink milk.

Kong's POV

After our morning class ended I and my friends made our way to the canteen and sat down. All of P'Arthit's friends joined us after a while except P'Arthit. I was pouting a little because I thought P would be there after openly saying that he'll court me.

I was bought back from my thoughts about P'Arthit when something cold touched my face. I turned around only to find P'Arthit standing there, with Boba coffee in his hand. I smiled so hard my jaw was starting to hurt I took the cup from P and started sipping it.

The taste seemed a bit different from what I am familiar with but it was nice and I liked this...
"How is it Kong, do you like it"
"Khap P, it's a bit different but delicious, why P ??" I asked.

P just smiled at me and told me that he has now officially started courting me when P'Bright shouted that P'Arthit made this for me himself. I was shocked and blushed feeling flushed because P put so much effort just for me. I leaned on P's side and kissed him on cheek and left for class, my friends hooting behind me.

**Day 2** (A love song)

Kong's POV

The next day P'Arthit called me on the rooftop of the dorm building at night. As soon as I reached there I was in awe of the view present in front of my eyes. P'Arthit sitting there with a guitar in his hand, sitting cross legged on a high stool... fairy lights surrounding the balcony with another chair facing P. P'Arthit called me to sit by his side. I moved along with the chair.

"Kongpob I have two songs that I love and want to sing for you" I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. P'Arthit started singing...

"Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea, yeah
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home, wait for me

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered, hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me"

I loved the song it was so sweet and made me see how much P' wants to be with me. I was about to reply when P' kissed my forehead... cleared his throat and started the second song.

"This magic moment
So different and so new
Was like any other
Until I kissed you

And then it happened
It took me by surprise
I knew that you felt it too
By the look in your eyes

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment
While you lips are close to mine
Will last forever
Forever till the end of time

Oh...
Oh...
Mm...

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment
While your lips are close to mine
Will last forever
Forever till the end of time
Oh...
Magic moment...
Magic moment...
Magic moment..."

P finished his song and looked at me expectantly with his dimpled smile.

I had tears brimming my eyes with all the love that I felt coming from P. I closed my eyes as I felt P leaning in, he kissed me.. our lips were moving in sync. I didn't want the kiss to end but I need to breath so I broke the kiss. He smiled widely as his dimples were visible and I did the thing which I felt like.. I kissed his dimples.

I felt shy so I rested my head in crook of neck. P' kissed my forehead while saying "I love you Kongpob" to which I smiled widely wrapping my arms around him. After sitting there for long P' dropped me back to my condo and went to his room. This night was filled with warmth and I drifted to sleep feeling serene.

Arthit's POV

**Day 3**

The past two days have been absolutely blissful. I even managed to get a kiss on my lips by Kong and God I can't get enough of it.. From the second I tasted his lips.. I wanted more.. but I should take it slow. Ahh I love Kong so much I just want to be together with him already.

For today I have decided to take Kong on a one day trip to Chiang Mai. I asked Dae and he told me that Kong loves mountains so Chiang Mai was my go to option. I picked Kong up at around 4:00 am early in the morning and made our way to Chiang Mai.

Our first destination was Doi Suthep Mountain national park, We rented out bikes and completed the tracks and hiked a bit. Kong had a peaceful and one of the most brightest smile decorating his face. 

Following the hike we went to Chian Dao Caving and jungle kayaking. The caverns were filled with mesmerizing aesthetics. We crossed the kayak from the ping river through the untouched jungles of northern Thailand.

Everything was adventurous, it pumped us with excitement and energy for the rest of the day. After that we went to Segway which is Asia's one of the best zip-line eco-adventure canopy tour. It overlooked great landmarks and monuments of Chiang Mai. The sight was breath-taking.

After the adventurous noon we went to look for food. We opted for street food and had chicken satay along with crêpes. The food was filling and delicious. Next we went to Art in Paradise Illusion Museum. This Museum was unlike any other normal art museum.

This museum was filled with 3D paintings and photographs that could be touched. The paintings took us in another whacky world. Lastly we decided to visit a temple to make merit together. The whole day.. I kept on staring at Kong.. his smile.. small giggles.. his everything got my eyes locked on him.

 Around 12:00 am we went back to Bangkok. Kong has been hyper the whole day and slept back the whole ride. I woke him up when we reached his condo. Kong hugged me tighter, kissed me on my neck and went to his room wishing me good night leaving me grinning widely at his shyness.. Today was filled with so many interesting activities we enjoyed it thoroughly but I am also tired now so I went back and slept, dreaming about our future together.

**Day 4** (a separate study room)

Kong's POV

P'Arthit is going to break me with all his affection, I might always want to keep him by my side because of how much he means to me. I already love him and can't wait to accept when he asks me to be his boyfriend but for now he is only courting he has already gone above and beyond and I have no idea what next thing he has up his sleeves.

After my late evening class was done my friends took me to a restaurant for dinner, I am feeling worn, I don't know why they didn't let me go to my dorm... they don't usually frequent restaurants all that much, I have a gut feeling that they are trying to hide something from me. Even Dae is hiding something.. I asked him what's going on but he only avoided my eyes and changed the topic while putting food for me on the plate.

After dinner it was already 9 my friends dropped me to the dorm Dae wanted to stay with Tew so he also went with them. I opened the door and walked inside. I switched on the light and someone covered my eyes I was about to hit him, as I thought that h was a burglar broke in... But I did not  because the voice behind me said
"Sshh I am Arthit, Kong I have a surprise for you don't open your eyes" P' said. Another surprise how is P even managing to do all this along with his Job. He took me to an empty storage room and removed his hands from my eyes I squealed in delight a bit embarrassed by my bubbling happiness.

The empty storage room was fully converted to a furnished study room. It also matched my personality. The walls were painted gray with pictures of both our friends and us at the freshy events hanging there. The study room had two desks one for my work as agent and the other for my school. It's going to be super convenient from now.

I have been thinking to do something similar but didn't have the time to do it but look at my P'Arthit he already did it. I was feeling so warm in this room and loved. I turned around and wrapped myself around P' Arthit. I kept on murmuring 'thank you' again and again while placing small kisses on is neck.

We stayed like that for a while and I was drifting to sleep when P'Arthit carried me to my room.. I mumbled a bit about how I didn't want him to carry me but I still let him do it. P'Arthit pecked my lips and slept next to me that night. This is the first time.. I was hugging someone in my sleep... never did I get such chance. I felt safe.. and above that I felt like this is my new home. I snuggled more with him.. he was the warmth for me.. he is my Oon.

Co-Writer : Stoneage_heart Stoneage_heart ❤❤

Finally.. Arthit is making the move.. let us see what else is P'Arthit up for to make his lovely Kong..  HIS.!!!!!!!!
Stay Safe..!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 283 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
60.3K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
40.3K 2.5K 10
When two totally opposite characters meet together, will love bloom between them? When one is a sweet talker and is the son of the director of a famo...
73.1K 4.6K 20
This will be a fun story..sotus world with a twist .. Kong senior Arthit junior..hate to love(?) ..sounds cliche..wait for the twists and turns on th...