TRY~| Taekook

By mitaecherry

Jungkook finds Taehyung at his house crying softly. Not knowing how to comfort him , he takes him in his arms... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
not a chapter
a little clarification
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51[M]
52
53

50

10.2K 343 61
By mitaecherry

With Yoonminseok still out, and Namjin couple in their room doing God knows what, Jungkook decided to take Taehyung out on another date. They were bored as hell after playing thirteen rounds of overwatch and now it was almost evening. 

He decided that enough is enough. He is not going to handle the little pout resting on his baby's lips anymore. He is going to make him happy. Thus he told Taehyung to dress up and get ready for their second date. And he knew that his idea was amazing because he got a peck on his cheek by his baby, after he told him about his idea.

Like their first date, he didn't tell Taehyung where he was taking him and when the younger asked what he should wear, he told him to just wear something casual. After getting ready, they left the house, not before informing Jin that they would be late. Jungkook decided to drive his car, for convenience. They sat in the car peacefully enjoying eachother's company with soft music in the background.

After fifteen to twenty minutes, Taehyung finally saw where he would be having his second date with Jungkook. 

It was a high class restaurant which was situated near the Han river. Though he had seen that restaurant, but never been there. Who would go to such a big restaurant alone?

After parking his car, Jungkook took ahold of Taehyung's hand and entered the place through the big doors. Taehyung looked at his surroundings with sparkling eyes because the interior was just a beautiful as he thought it would be. 

Taehyung got a little confused when Jungkook didn't stop at any table but took him towards the stairs. He looked back at the hall and he could see that some tables were empty, though he didn't question anything and followed Jungkook. 

When they reached the top of the stairs, Jungkook left his hand and turned around to face him. He gave him a small smile and gestured to open the door infront of them. Taehyung didn't waste a second to open the door and when he did, his breadth hitched.

He looked at the whole setting with wide mouth and shining eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off the scene. He was still standing near the door with large eyes, gaping at the scenery when a pair of arms circled his waist. 

"You like it, baby?"

He immediately turned around after hearing Jungkook's voice and the glow, oh the glow and happiness Jungkook saw on his face, he promised himself that he would do everything to make his angel this happy and glowing. He couldn't help himself but leave a small peck on his lover's forehead. iIWhen he pulled away, he could see Taehyung's eyes shining with unshed tears.

"Kookiee...I-its so beautiful. T-thankyou so much", he heard his soft voice and then felt him kissing his nose. He chuckled at his baby's cute behaviour. 

Tucking some stray hair behind his ear, he spoke in the most gentle tone,

"I just want to see you happy angel. Compared to you, this is nothing. You deserve the world." He emphasised the word world by twirling the boy in his arms. He stopped when Taehyung began to speak, with a little, tiny pout on his lips.

"Don't say such things kookie, i am not so precious. But i really love this. Thankyou so much kookie."

Jungkook frowned a little upon hearing him. He tightly held him in his arms and whispered,

"No baby. For me, you are the most precious in this world and i will do everything in my will to give you whatever you want." He shushed him when he was opening his mouth to argue,

"Shh, we have the whole night to talk.  For now, let's get some food and then i have another surprise for you."

He chuckled when Taehyung's eyes twinkled upon hearing that he was going to get another surprise from him. 

Jungkook held his hand and they seated themselves on the table. He had already given his order when he was booking the reservation, so as soon as they got seated, a waiter came with their dinner. 

Again Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when Taehyung looked so cute, gaping at the beautiful dishes which were brought to their table. He started eating just after the waiter left.

Everything tasted so amazing that he just kept eating and the fact that they ate only instant ramen for lunch because they were so busy playing overwatch didn't help. He stopped only when he heard a chuckle from the boy opposite to him, he shyly lowered his head and slowed his eating, embarrassed that he was eating like a hungry man on their date.

"You know", he started, peeking up at the boy infront, "I always wanted to have a candle light dinner with someone." 

Jungkook spoke to the boy with a little twinkle in his eyes,

"Yeah? Then i am glad i chose this. And also," he leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms over his chest, "I think you should just be with me because if you want, we can go on a candle light dinner, like this, every night."

He smiled looking at the flustered face of the other who chose to not reply and continued eating. The rest of the dinner went in a peaceful state where both the boys ate and kept conversing from time to time.

After finishing the dinner, they went to their next destination where Taehyung's next surprise was waiting. 

When they reached, it was really a confusing surprise for Taehyung. Jungkook drove them to his own house (Jungkook's). 

Getting out of the car, he tugged at Jungkook's sleeve, who walked infront of him. He pointed to the front,

"Why are we here? We were supposed to stay at Jiminie's."

Jungkook smiled and the next moment, he was lifted up in the older's arms, in bridal style. He tightly held his neck when the other pecked his lips,

"You'll see"

They entered the house and Jungkook directly went to his room, towards the balcony and oh, when Taehyung saw what was there, his breadth hitched for the second time.

He didn't get much time to admire the setting as he was plopped onto the soft mattress.

"How I-.., wh-.." He became mess of words, not knowing what even to ask. After gaining a little hold on his beating heart, he asked

"When did even you do all this?" 

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, with an embarrassed smile on his lips, 

"Well, i did it last night. After you got drunk and i took you to our room to sleep, you were talking about wanting to have a romantic movie date. At first i didn't understand, because you were saying something about blankets, fairy lights, pillows and all those things, but after doing a little research in the internet, I got to know that you were talking about a home-movie date. I couldn't wait for later, so when you fell asleep, i came here and prepared all this, thinking that when the timing is perfect, we would come here and ...Yeah" He trailed off.

Taehyung was still looking at him wide eyed. Jungkook came here late at night just because he said that he wanted to do this in his drunken state. How much he wants to cry right now because, he can't believe Jungkook is doing so much for him. While he never did anything for him, nothing at all. He was thinking about all those, not knowing when the first tear fell.

But Jungkook did see, and when he did, he immediately came to the younger and cradled his face in his hands,

"Hey, why are you crying baby? What's wrong? Do you think its too much? Am i pushing you too much baby? I am sorry. Please forgive me if i--"

"No no Kookie, you are its not too much and you are not pushing me. I am just, j-just," He sobbed. "Y-you are doing s-so much f-for me b-but i didn't d-do a-anything for you. I d-don't think i d-deserve all t-this, and d-don't think I-i deserve you"

Jungkook's heart broke upon hearing all those. He just wanted to make him happy, not to make him think that he doesn't deserve this, doesn't deserve him. Because he deserves all the happiness in the world.  

He embraced the crying boy in his arms and tried to calm him,

"Shush baby, don't say that. What did i tell you earlier, huh? You deserve the whole world baby, you deserve every happiness in this world and i will do anything to give you everything."

He pulled back to look at his precious baby. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and looked at those eyes, which took his heart, from the moment he laid eyes on him.

"And about you not giving me anything, don't even think about that because, God Taehyung, I have never been this happy in my life. You gave me your trust, you gave me your friendship, you gave me your time, even though i know that it was hard for you, to trust someone other than your close ones. You don't how much you make me happy by spending time with me Tae. How much you make me happy by showing me your beautiful smile."

He took ahold of his hand and looked deeply into his eyes,

"Do you know that i was in love with you since the moment i first saw you?" He heard Taehyung gasp but still continued,

"Yes, I fell in love with since the first time i saw you. But at that time i was scared, even to approach you because you were so reserved. You don't talk to anybody. And now, now that i got the privilege to become someone, maybe not so important, but atleast someone who could be reason of even your one smile, you don't know how much it makes me happy. I am so happy Taehyung , So so so happy."

"You say you don't do anything for me, believe me baby, you gave me so many things. Trust, friendship, happiness, everything. The only thing now i want from you is.......Your love"

------------------------------------

Such a long chapter, woof. But i am glad that i could finish writing the romantic date. Because you know, i love to read about these types of date, but seriously, i didn't think it would be this hard to write them. Still, i hope it was... good?

What do you think about the date? And also about the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.3M 55.3K 36
where idol taehyung texts an innocent boy named jungkook about his dick size. ©yoongisdickpics 2018
612K 22.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 29.5K 53
Months after Isaac's and Hailey's traumatic incident, weeks after their graduation, Hailey's finally off to college, attempting to put her past behin...