Wannabe Me

Av CarterIsabelle

What does it feel like, just living upto someone's expectations? Being someone you're not? Being restricted f... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Dresses
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
A/N
Attention!!
New Book!
Another New Book!

Chapter 17

12.2K 415 46
Av CarterIsabelle

Amelia's POV

"No No No No No......" I chanted as Lorenzo pushed me forward towards the Nurse.

"You wanted a DNA test, go on." He ushered.

"No need to use a fooking syringe." I yelled as I clung onto his arm, trying desperately to get away from there.

I was scared shitless.

"Can you stay still, Miss?" The nurse asked me softly.

"How am I supposed to stay still when you evil people are ready to pierce my skin. I'll get you all killed within seconds. You know my friend, Daniel.... I mean an acquaintance, if he knows about this, he'll kill you before you even have a chance to blink." I yelled in a panicked voice as I climbed onto Lorenzo wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His hand to the side I was clinging to came around my back as he held me there.

"I'll keep her still." He said as his grip tightened.

"Wait!!! Why can't you just use my hair or something?" I yelled.

"Because that'd not be as accurate. Now keep still and stop yelling." He ordered.

But who cares about his orders anyway?

The nurse came closer with the syringe causing me to climb further.

"How far are you gonna climb, little monkey?" He gritted as I was now half hanging from his shoulder, my face right next to his.

Is it the right time to blow in his ear and tickle him?

"As far as I can, to stay away from that thing. YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE." I yelled right into his ear, purposely.

He winced and got me down so easily from his shoulder, I was shocked would be an understatement. I just gaped at him as he sat down in a chair and pulled me in the one beside him. He held my arm as the nurse came closer with the needle and I wiggled.

"Daniel will hear about this." I gritted, trying to threaten Lorenzo. He smirked.

"Go on. Call him here and we'll see who's scared." He said, with amusement dancing in his eyes. The nurse looked like she was holding in laughter all the time.

"Oh no. KEEP THAT AWAY FROM ME." I yelled as I pulled my feet up on the chair and tried to get my arm out of Lorenzo's grip.

"No. How would you believe we really are your brothers then?" Lorenzo smirked.

"Fine. I believe you. I know you're my brothers, since we met. I'm not blind." I yelled, exasperated. He loosened his grip on my arm gently.

"Tell Eliza we'll meet her at the dinner." He said to the nurse before leading me out. I practically ran out and took deep breaths to calm myself down.

"That was scary!!" I exclaimed. I felt a presence behind me.

"Funny how you climb onto me but don't like touching." He exclaimed. "Now my shoulder hurts."

'Dramatic giant.'

"I don't like getting touched. There's a difference between touching someone and getting touched." I gritted and glared at him.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

"You are mean." I said then added quietly. "And Savage." I mumbled.

"Well thank you, little one." He said ruffling my hair and patting my head.

I set my hair and glared up at him.
"I'm not a baby." I huffed.

"Your little tantrum told me otherwise." He smirked a little.

"Ugghh." I groaned and just looked out the window.
"That wasn't a tantrum." I gritted.

"Uh huh. Sure." He mocked me.

"Can you stop that?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." He exclaimed. "I can stop driving, but how will we reach home, then?" He mocked me again.

"Stop mocking me." I growled.

"Whatever you say, baby." He said, chuckling a little.
I just groaned in response and mumbled incoherent words under my breath.

I took my phone out and called big bro.

"Big bro!!" I whined.
"What happened?" He asked from the other side.

"Your friend here, is mocking me." I complained.

"Who? Lorenzo?" He asked as I answered with a 'yeah.'

"Do you know he tried to pierce my skin?" I exclaimed.

"WHAT?" Big bro yelled so loud, even Lorenzo heard.

"That's the twisted truth." Lorenzo stated, looking at me and raising an eyebrow. He leaned towards me and put the phone on speaker.

"It better be." Big bro growled.

"I just took her to the clinic to give the blood samples for the DNA test she asked for. I didn't try piercing her skin. She's talking about the syringe." Lorenzo said with amusement.

"Why didn't you tell him I don't like needles?" I asked big bro.

"I did." He chuckled as I thought about it.

"You were in on the planning." I gritted as both of them started chuckling.

"Big bro. You were supposed to scold him for scaring me." I whined.

"Oh yeah. Listen here, Lorenzo, you do not get to make fun of my baby. I told you she's afraid of needles." He said before I corrected him.

"I'm not afraid, I just don't like them." I gritted. "And I'm not a baby."

"I didn't say you are a baby? My baby." He said putting emphasis on My. They laughed again.

"I'm not talking to you. Give the phone to Ashton." I said.

"You're not? We were thinking about coming over for dinner today. And Ashton's not home." He exclaimed.

"Really? Then I'll ignore you tomorrow." I said, bouncing a little.

"Yeah. But you can ignore me if you want. I'll just stay home. Ashton will come."

"No, no." I said frantically as he chuckled.

-------------------

"Meet me in my office." Lorenzo ordered as I followed him.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I took a seat.

"About your headache. How is it?" He asked.

"Its better. The pain is not that much to make me cry or whine about it." I said. He nodded.

"But its still there." He said to himself. "Do you have any questions?" He asked.

How kind of him.

"Yeah. Why does it hurt?" I asked. He's not a doctor, but I heard he called a doctor when I fainted, so he must know something.

"You were given some drugs to make you lose your memory." He stated. "Doctor said the either the effect is wearing off and your brain is digging up the memories that you forgot or you simply didn't forget our eyes, and your Brain is taking that as a hint and finding everything associated with them."

I hummed. "But why give a drug? How much can a baby remember anyway?" I asked, confused.

"A five year old can remember many things. You were five." He said.

"What? I thought I was a baby. Chris told me they picked me up from a trashcan in an alleyway." I said.

"I don't know how they found you. But you were five at the time. I've been digging into the matter but found nothing. I don't know who they work under." He rubbed his forehead.

"Didn't you try to get it out of them?" I asked.

"I did. They said they just picked you from an alleyway and took you home. Nothing else."

I can't tell him how they sold me to Ryan after adopting me. What if he thinks I'm a slut or sends me away.

"So, Chris and Maria drugged me to make me lose my memory at five. Now, when I look into your eyes, my brain tries to find the connection. That's why there's stress on my head."

"But why didn't it ever hurt when I looked into my own eyes in the mirror. We have the same eyes." I pointed out.

"You have been seeing them for so many years. Doc said that when you frequently see that in real, the brain starts to think of that as a real person instead of associating them with a memory."

I nodded.
"Roman told me you have a pretty good friendship with your principal?" He asked as I smiled a little.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I got caught painting the lockers once and he started talking to me about his childhood and teenage during detention. I didn't even deserve the detention. I just painted for free." I said as Lorenzo smiled a little.

"Invite your friend to dinner tonight." Lorenzo said. I just gaped at him.

"Daniel? Why?" I asked.

"I should know about my little sister's friends and I need to make sure, he's safe for you." Lorenzo said. I nodded and texted Daniel to come. He replied instantly.

"Do you want to know about our parents?" He asked, gently.

"No." I said immediately. My whole demeanour changed and my voice became cold.

"Why?" He asked, looking confused.

'What else do you expect? They abandoned me. Took me away from my brothers and left me in an abandoned alleyway.'

I didn't say anything, just shook my head, stood up and ran out of his office.

--------------------

Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter.

Stay happy and spread love.
❤❤

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.3M 57.8K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...
6.1M 160K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
Family Comes First Av CRAZY40429

Allmän skönlitteratur

983K 31.2K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
1.8M 43.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...